[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Princess Silver 白发王妃

sugarplum892

@vlvl1 @aya02

Spoiler
On 5/29/2019 at 4:59 PM, vlvl1 said:

I agree with you. What happen to their son? Also, how did WY reaction to MY death and how did he find out abt her death?

So many questions that need answers. Lol

The son was fine. They saved him from the Empress Dowager. As for MY's death, I am a little bit blurry on that because they started that chapter with her soul already leaving her body and of course, WY is devastated, I think he kept her body, hoping she will be revived. Anyway, I kind of skim through this part so not much details. Sorry...

11 hours ago, cheerieK said:

Thanks for the trailer!!!

I felt it is a little anti-climate, maybe I am expecting it to be more tragically beautiful?

Spoiler

Btw, still don't understand what RQ or FC did to make her hate them enough to want to stab them :( Plus she didn't really stab him in the heart, maybe she should start screaming for a doctor instead of just sitting there to let her hair turn white, not convincing to me, they can make it more beautifully sad with her waking up and thinking she really did killed him and weeping so hard and exploding in grief and then her hair turn white, that will be the climate of the story and epic and it will really bring out the acting of the actress. Oh well, we are just watching the trailer, so hopefully, the actual episode will make me think differently...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

@vlvl1 @aya02

Hide contents

The son was fine. They saved him from the Empress Dowager. As for MY's death, I am a little bit blurry on that because they started that chapter with her soul already leaving her body and of course, WY is devastated, I think he kept her body, hoping she will be revived. Anyway, I kind of skim through this part so not much details. Sorry...

I felt it is a little anti-climate, maybe I am expecting it to be more tragically beautiful?

Hide contents

Btw, still don't understand what RQ or FC did to make her hate them enough to want to stab them :( Plus she didn't really stab him in the heart, maybe she should start screaming for a doctor instead of just sitting there to let her hair turn white, not convincing to me, they can make it more beautifully sad with her waking up and thinking she really did killed him and weeping so hard and exploding in grief and then her hair turn white, that will be the climate of the story and epic and it will really bring out the acting of the actress. Oh well, we are just watching the trailer, so hopefully, the actual episode will make me think differently...

I agree with u

although i liked that they skipped that incident but the scene doesn't seem convincing 

maybe it'll be a side effect of her poison with the desperate & sad state she was in , i don't know

also, it seems that fu chou really used her to lure WY & not a supposed imposer as in the novel

anyway it seems that a lot gonna happen in ep 33-34-35-36:wacko:

1 hour ago, BreezeC said:

@vlvl1 @aya02

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, thanks for those trailers. I can’t wait but I don’t know abt the emotion climate. I will wait until I see the full eps to determine the emotional impact or not. I hope next week they finally release new eps bez I don’t see any more eps leak anymore. Lol

Also, finally kisses!! Eps 35 and 36... If I was that in love with someone, I would kissed his lips off. Haha 

Wait I do that, love u my wonderful husband!!!! :heart: lol

29 minutes ago, aya02 said:

I agree with u

although i liked that they skipped that incident but the scene doesn't seem convincing 

maybe it'll be a side effect of her poison with the desperate & sad state she was in , i don't know

also, it seems that fu chou really used her to lure WY & not a supposed imposer as in the novel

anyway it seems that a lot gonna happen in ep 33-34-35-36:wacko:

Ya i do not know what to say about the incident yet maybe until the full episode is released. 

I think she is supposed to be an imposer on the bed. Cos in another trailer :

https://m.weibo.cn/6998573162/4377766088719376

Spoiler

Looks like HX exchanging her identity with RL. FC supposingly  slept with RL and realised the next morning that she is not RL ^_^

28 minutes ago, cheerieK said:

Ya i do not know what to say about the incident yet maybe until the full episode is released. 

Hide contents

Looks like HX exchanging her identity with RL. FC supposingly  slept with RL and realised the next morning that she is not RL ^_^

Her problem is that she should have kept her mouth shut and nothing would happen but wait here comes his wife. So either way HX and FC is f@ck... lol

2 hours ago, cheerieK said:

Hide contents

so it's HX not drugged RL, right?!!:joy: I was shocked for a moments

that mask must be so enduring LOL

I wonder how he thought she gonna do that with him after what she found out in ep 32!!!!

the new eps supposed to be aired for VIP -5/6 :bawling:

D73hhJpUIAA8HQf.jpg5

3 hours ago, aya02 said:

so it's HX not drugged RL, right?!!:joy: I was shocked for a moments

that mask must be so enduring LOL

I wonder how he thought she gonna do that with him after what she found out in ep 32!!!!

the new eps supposed to be aired for VIP -5/6 :bawling:

Thank you so much for the schedule. Now the waiting game. Lol

On 5/31/2019 at 2:00 AM, aya02 said:

wow 

so they made her hair turn white because she thought she killed the prince  instead of that incident in the novel

i think it's better like that 

Reveal hidden contents

D706jDVWkAEUFAv.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

D706mIQW4AAXnfY.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

D706odvXUAEEIXM.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

D706pzEXoAMU8iK.jpg

Lol my guess was right, and it is indeed pretty anti climate! However, there are scenes later on when her hair was black??? So what? She dye her hair back to black??? Lol. And poor FC! And lol at another blur out -.- seriously is she trying to pass censorship? And therefore have all these blur out? The two kissing scenes are pretty much just touching lol!  No real passion in them hence no need to blur out -.- and I’m guessing we will go from white hair to they work together and she gains back her black hair. Is this follow the novel lol?

On 5/30/2019 at 1:23 PM, autumnwind said:

There doesn't seem to be any. 

From what I recall, she didn't refer to them as pretty. Her first requirement was that they had to have beautiful skin/blemish free skin. She wanted her cast members to appear on screen with skin full of collagen lol.  She also doesn't like plastic looking faces and that each cast member should have their own distinctive look, even a maid should have a memorable face per her words. Her third criteria was that they respect their professions and they have acting skills. She's either worked with the cast members in the past or received recommendations from friends and coworkers, and the cast members went through 4 rounds of auditions. I do agree with you that the acting skills should come first, but where does one find a pretty face with acting skills and a name big enough to carry the series these days. Plus low cost since this is her first series as a producer. So hard to find.

The article I read translated it as pretty lol. Also a youtuber thinks she used photoshop to remove all the blemish from the skin, you can’t see spores and stuff! So she is like obsessed with good skin 0.o???

look like FC is full mode evil and no longer love the princess lol!

20 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Lol my guess was right, and it is indeed pretty anti climate! However, there are scenes later on when her hair was black??? So what? She dye her hair back to black??? Lol. And poor FC! And lol at another blur out -.- seriously is she trying to pass censorship? And therefore have all these blur out? The two kissing scenes are pretty much just touching lol!  No real passion in them hence no need to blur out -.- and I’m guessing we will go from white hair to they work together and she gains back her black hair. Is this follow the novel lol?

that is what I'm talking about

Spoiler

cause in the novel they both turned white haired but here only her!!!

FC was searching for a herb to turn WY hair to black after MY death at the end of the novel

so i guess their hair remains white to the end but there the scenes u mentioned+ scenes w both of them with white hair

it's sooo confusing :blink:

+ did u guys see the latest spoilers

i have to say  she is really pretty even with white hair :wub:

7 hours ago, aya02 said:

that is what I'm talking about

Hide contents

cause in the novel they both turned white haired but here only her!!!

FC was searching for a herb to turn WY hair to black after MY death at the end of the novel

so i guess their hair remains white to the end but there the scenes u mentioned+ scenes w both of them with white hair

it's sooo confusing :blink:

+ did u guys see the latest spoilers

i have to say  she is really pretty even with white hair :wub:

Yup, there are scene when they are both white hair later on. I guess human hair is really magical, turning white is just a matter of emotional turmoil >_> and turning black is just a matter of herbs! Oh wait, that’s why we have hair dye! At least the drama has something right :tounge_wink:

I've watched up to episode 32 raw & now re-watching the last few episodes with subs. No complaints so far, except when there is a close-up of one of them riding a horse. It looks like they filmed it on one of those 25 cent mechanical horse thingies in front of Walmart. Other than that, I'm anxiously waiting for more episodes.

5 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I've watched up to episode 32 raw & now re-watching the last few episodes with subs. No complaints so far, except when there is a close-up of one of them riding a horse. It looks like they filmed it on one of those 25 cent mechanical horse thingies in front of Walmart. Other than that, I'm anxiously waiting for more episodes.

Ya some shots are so fake lol. Some have real skills too. :lol:

https://m.weibo.cn/2782682084/4375581208910041

I feel like from ep. 20-ish onwards the drama sort of plateau, to me at least. 

Thank God for the actor who portrays General Fu 'cause it made viewing bearable eheh. As for the actor playin' Wu You, he sort of rely on his looks. The crooked teeth on Rong Le bothers me LoL! 

That aside eye candy aplenty in this drama.. The crown Prince is a major D-bag! WTF women are like clothing?! To be discarded when worn & used - Disgusting! 

I actually really like the FL teeth - it helps her emote lol I wish this was more popular - all the actors are doing and amazing job in bringing their characters to life and the music is so beautiful. I've never paid much attention to any of the leads prior to this drama. The subbed episodes cannot come fast enough! 

Anyone know any news/updates which they can kindly translate and share with us? Totally feeling the wait between subs :tears:

Anyone watched the latest episodes yet? Oh boy, I admit it, I went ahead and watch RQ's part first before anything else because I miss him...He was gone for like what? 12 episodes? Anywho, this is torture, I want to watch him but it was sooooooo painful. Knowing his feelings and his motive as an audience, watching him suffer in silence but seeing all his emotions in his expression and the FL hostile attitude toward him...I get her view but still I hurt for him...It is at a point where I can't even focus on the main couples' love anymore... Sorry if I keep talking about RQ here but I am a bit obsess of this character and I only know to rant my feelings here :) 

On 6/6/2019 at 9:18 AM, BreezeC said:

Anyone watched the latest episodes yet? Oh boy, I admit it, I went ahead and watch RQ's part first before anything else because I miss him...He was gone for like what? 12 episodes? Anywho, this is torture, I want to watch him but it was sooooooo painful. Knowing his feelings and his motive as an audience, watching him suffer in silence but seeing all his emotions in his expression and the FL hostile attitude toward him...I get her view but still I hurt for him...It is at a point where I can't even focus on the main couples' love anymore... Sorry if I keep talking about RQ here but I am a bit obsess of this character and I only know to rant my feelings here :) 

Sorry i cant agree with you on the last 2 episodes.

As of now, i still cant understand the theory of RQ. What he did to RL is far more worst than FC. Acting in the name of LOVE but he made RL suffered the most.

I do not feel angry at FC at all. But right now angry at RQ for swapping the girls and putting RL on the spot. 

1 hour ago, cheerieK said:

Sorry i cant agree with you on the last 2 episodes.

As of now, i still cant understand the theory of RQ. What he did to RL is far more worst than FC. Acting in the name of LOVE but he made RL suffered the most.

I do not feel angry at FC at all. But right now angry at RQ for exchanging the girls and putting RL on the spot. 

I completely see your point of view. Yes, RQ did hurt RL but to me, it is not about love but survival. I am not 100% sure of the theory behind RQ's action but I know what he is doing is for her to live, to survive. In the greater scheme of things, I see this as a chess game that was set in motion before his time. All the pieces were in place from the person who is setting all this up before all our main characters are even born and RQ is the only person who see this game and he is the only one that can try and turn everything around. Since he is already late in the game, the mastermind behind this have the upper hand and he is at great disadvantage but he will, at all cost, to keep the most precious piece alive (RL). Sacrifices will need to be make and as the navigator of the pieces, he can only hope to achieve his ultimate goal. Her survival and happiness at the end, not now. Maybe one year later... as the game needs to play out at least for one year as he said.

He said it to RL right before she fainted, 'in order to gain true happiness at the end, she will have to suffer the greatest pain first.' He is warning her because he knows the pain that she will suffer but want her to survive it. He gave her 3 choices but he chose for her at the end. Her survival for one year, one year later... I am not sure what will happen but I assume that for this one year, she will have to suffer and move as the chess piece that was set in motion until she can be free and have her true happiness. The thing is, the way I perceive RQ is that he is quite selfless and at the same time, quite selfish, he have nothing and all his doing is to ensure RL's survival and happiness at end, he is selfish because he take her choice away from her, kept her in the dark and believe it is the best for her. That's why I find him to be the most complex character in this drama and also why I hurt for him...

Spoiler

I didn't read this part of the novel but I assume he is going along with his mother's plan in order to continue to get the medicines to prolong RL's life and I know he is searching for a mysterious doctor to help cure her. I would think he plan to cure her after one year and end his mother's plan and set her free at the cost of his life :(

Archived