Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Princess Silver 白发王妃

Recommended Posts

I just watched the latest episodes....So happy that it focuses on RQ and I got a bit teary in some scenes... I love how whenever he talks to RL there is hidden meaning to his words but the girl don't get it but we do :( I do have to complain a bit on the cutting...Just like FC revelation, the storyline on RQ's past can be more impactful as well but it feels lacking somehow...like a bit random cutting here and there... Maybe I already know the spoiler but...curious about someone's opinion who don't know it and their thoughts for these 2 episodes... wonder are they confused about some of the scenes...

 

Argh...now we have to wait til wed for the final 2 episodes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BreezeC said:

I just watched the latest episodes....So happy that it focuses on RQ and I got a bit teary in some scenes... I love how whenever he talks to RL there is hidden meaning to his words but the girl don't get it but we do :( I do have to complain a bit on the cutting...Just like FC revelation, the storyline on RQ's past can be more impactful as well but it feels lacking somehow...like a bit random cutting here and there... Maybe I already know the spoiler but...curious about someone's opinion who don't know it and their thoughts for these 2 episodes... wonder are they confused about some of the scenes...

 

Argh...now we have to wait til wed for the final 2 episodes...

What episodes are you talking about because the latest episode is ep 54 and the next 4 eps will be aired next week right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

What episodes are you talking about because the latest episode is ep 54 and the next 4 eps will be aired next week right?

Episodes 55 and 56...I think those are released already for VIP members in the official site...so only 2 eps for next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

Episodes 55 and 56...I think those are released already for VIP members in the official site...so only 2 eps for next week

Woah I wanna watch it too did you watch it in the official site? 

 

Edit: Yaay found it on youtube I'lk watch it even without eng sub haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BreezeC said:

I just watched the latest episodes....So happy that it focuses on RQ and I got a bit teary in some scenes... I love how whenever he talks to RL there is hidden meaning to his words but the girl don't get it but we do :( I do have to complain a bit on the cutting...Just like FC revelation, the storyline on RQ's past can be more impactful as well but it feels lacking somehow...like a bit random cutting here and there... Maybe I already know the spoiler but...curious about someone's opinion who don't know it and their thoughts for these 2 episodes... wonder are they confused about some of the scenes...

 

Argh...now we have to wait til wed for the final 2 episodes...

The cutting of scenes was fine with me maybe it was like that to be like a piece by piece of reveal. It's finw especially to those who don't have any idea of their story. So yeah my heart hurts for Rong Qi atleast he was able to spend time with her and do the things they did in the past and I love that smile he makes everytime Rong Le calls him by that name idk what it means lol I watched it without subs haha. At ep 56 when he collapsed his mother reacted so concerned like what was that? mother instincts? Does she really treats him like his son even a little? Anyway urgh can't wait for the last 2 eps I'm sure I'll be crying my eyes out for her reaction when she remembers everything...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BreezeC said:

I just watched the latest episodes....So happy that it focuses on RQ and I got a bit teary in some scenes... I love how whenever he talks to RL there is hidden meaning to his words but the girl don't get it but we do :( I do have to complain a bit on the cutting...Just like FC revelation, the storyline on RQ's past can be more impactful as well but it feels lacking somehow...like a bit random cutting here and there... Maybe I already know the spoiler but...curious about someone's opinion who don't know it and their thoughts for these 2 episodes... wonder are they confused about some of the scenes...

 

Argh...now we have to wait til wed for the final 2 episodes...

 

Lol, I also feel it a bit lacking. Like I enjoyed the 55 and 56 ep, but it could have been so much better! For me, the flaws were the chemistry :/ like Leo did well, but the scene where she fell from trying to grab the apricot and he caught her, she meant to be moved/memory triggered due to suddenly feel embarrassed/her heart skipped a beat/etc, but Sophie just couldn’t do those emotions, so we have this wide eyes blank stare -.- I rewind and watched it twice to make sure. And then Leo did a smile as he recognised her feel something and is embarrassed, but that scene fail because she couldn’t act those emotions -.-??? Later on, there was a similar scene, and again, it felt flat on the face :/ also while it’s sad that there is hidden meaning behind his words, and she doesn’t get it, Leo doesn’t have much of a sad eyes? I know I repeat myself a lot, but I wish Vic Chou was here lol, how Yin Xue in the flame daughter could be all smiling but there are flash of sadness in his eyes, and it makes it much more impactful. In the end, I settle with RQ knows he will die, happily accepted that fate and therefore can carefreely smile and no sadness need to be displayed in his eyes. But you know, because of it, the impact felt less. And because RL is unlike Ru Ge, who always gives this doubtful face, so you know that even though she doesn’t get it, she felt it’s not right, and therefore, again, more impactful?

 

also.. making apricot wine with just 1-2 pedals in a jar of water??? (I swear I only saw 1 pedal! Initially I thought it was just a water jar =_=) Lol.

 

i also love how in the end, RL still goes: omg, you tricked me! And gave RQ zero trust -.- this FL has like zero character development -.- I have to say though she looks prettiest when she was with RQ and FC, costume, hairstyle and makeup. I understand they need to make her look matured now that she’s married and with child, but she doesn’t look so great lol!

 

i do have a question though:

Spoiler

So if by passing on the poison to your child is how to get rid of the poison, and it seems the empress doesn’t have the cure, because she herself talked about how she will find a cure for RQ, then how exactly does RQ’s blood cure/slow down/partially cure RL? Considering RL and RQ’s poison are the same???? Unless the empress was BS about finding a cure and have the cure all along, which is what she gives to RQ and RL every year, which will explain how RQ’s blood can slow down her poison as he has more antidote in his blood, which is then raise a question what BS the empress sprouting about lol when she talked to RQ and be all like mother and loving?

 

Overall, I agree the two eps lack the impact, and it could be multiple factors :/ maybe because like you said we all know RL will just go back to WY anyway >_> sooooo it’s not as heartbroken if day, she remembers and actually live and love him for that 6mo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

 

Lol, I also feel it a bit lacking. Like I enjoyed the 55 and 56 ep, but it could have been so much better! For me, the flaws were the chemistry :/ like Leo did well, but the scene where she fell from trying to grab the apricot and he caught her, she meant to be moved/memory triggered due to suddenly feel embarrassed/her heart skipped a beat/etc, but Sophie just couldn’t do those emotions, so we have this wide eyes blank stare -.- I rewind and watched it twice to make sure. And then Leo did a smile as he recognised her feel something and is embarrassed, but that scene fail because she couldn’t act those emotions -.-??? Later on, there was a similar scene, and again, it felt flat on the face :/ also while it’s sad that there is hidden meaning behind his words, and she doesn’t get it, Leo doesn’t have much of a sad eyes? I know I repeat myself a lot, but I wish Vic Chou was here lol, how Yin Xue in the flame daughter could be all smiling but there are flash of sadness in his eyes, and it makes it much more impactful. In the end, I settle with RQ knows he will die, happily accepted that fate and therefore can carefreely smile and no sadness need to be displayed in his eyes. But you know, because of it, the impact felt less. And because RL is unlike Ru Ge, who always gives this doubtful face, so you know that even though she doesn’t get it, she felt it’s not right, and therefore, again, more impactful?

 

also.. making apricot wine with just 1-2 pedals in a jar of water??? (I swear I only saw 1 pedal! Initially I thought it was just a water jar =_=) Lol.

 

i also love how in the end, RL still goes: omg, you tricked me! And gave RQ zero trust -.- this FL has like zero character development -.- I have to say though she looks prettiest when she was with RQ and FC, costume, hairstyle and makeup. I understand they need to make her look matured now that she’s married and with child, but she doesn’t look so great lol!

 

i do have a question though:

  Hide contents

So if by passing on the poison to your child is how to get rid of the poison, and it seems the empress doesn’t have the cure, because she herself talked about how she will find a cure for RQ, then how exactly does RQ’s blood cure/slow down/partially cure RL? Considering RL and RQ’s poison are the same???? Unless the empress was BS about finding a cure and have the cure all along, which is what she gives to RQ and RL every year, which will explain how RQ’s blood can slow down her poison as he has more antidote in his blood, which is then raise a question what BS the empress sprouting about lol when she talked to RQ and be all like mother and loving?

 

Overall, I agree the two eps lack the impact, and it could be multiple factors :/ maybe because like you said we all know RL will just go back to WY anyway >_> sooooo it’s not as heartbroken if day, she remembers and actually live and love him for that 6mo!

Agree with the chemistry part it wasn't that impactful for me too maybe because their story felt like a little bit rush it would have been better if they spent 3-4 eps for their story along so it would build a connection to the viewers and maybe the fact that we already know what will happen made it a little bit less exciting I guess. With the part that RQ isn't thad sad I've also settled that he already accepted his faith and just want to make the most of his time with RL and also maybe he doesn't want for RL to hurt more when she remembers everything because if he keeps on being sad RL will think he suffered all this time because of her and she didn't even notice (which he did lmao). He want to leave her a memory of him smiling. I'm curious about this bcos I didn't watch it with eng sub does the empress dowager really cares about RQ even a little bit or she was just acting but if she's really concerned about him bruh that's pure bs lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

Agree with the chemistry part it wasn't that impactful for me too maybe because their story felt like a little bit rush it would have been better if they spent 3-4 eps for their story along so it would build a connection to the viewers and maybe the fact that we already know what will happen made it a little bit less exciting I guess. With the part that RQ isn't thad sad I've also settled that he already accepted his faith and just want to make the most of his time with RL and also maybe he doesn't want for RL to hurt more when she remembers everything because if he keeps on being sad RL will think he suffered all this time because of her and she didn't even notice (which he did lmao). He want to leave her a memory of him smiling. I'm curious about this bcos I didn't watch it with eng sub does the empress dowager really cares about RQ even a little bit or she was just acting but if she's really concerned about him bruh that's pure bs lol

 

Just to be clear, my point about his eyes being sad is like those little flashes of sadness that no one would notice but the viewers lol. You can be totally happy in the moment, but some sadness for your fate or the fact you will not see the love of your life ever again should still linger? That’s what make us human. We can accept our fate, but we can also ponder. Those discrete ponder moments are what make it impactful :(? And it’s not about RL realise the sadness, but more she needs to be more perceptive lol (for a character that is supposed to be so smart, she is like smart only at some moments to show off and totally dumb at the other 95% of the time -.-). Like if you have a great friend, whatever they say, in a sense will leave some significant in your subconscious mind. Wherein here, it likes whatever RQ said is wind through RL’s ears lol. She just act like a board lol, and everything RQ said or did is like water... run straight through *facepalm*

 

about the empress dowager, yea, idk either, with subs, her words seem to be caring for him, but RQ called it BS lol. Ignoring whether her intention is true or not, I’m still head scratch about this whole poison thing lol. According to FC’s logic, daddy emperor should have the antidote since he was the first to poison the empress dowager lol. It starts with the daddy emperor, it ends on his daughter in law >_> karma!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

 

Just to be clear, my point about his eyes being sad is like those little flashes of sadness that no one would notice but the viewers lol. You can be totally happy in the moment, but some sadness for your fate or the fact you will not see the love of your life ever again should still linger? That’s what make us human. We can accept our fate, but we can also ponder. Those discrete ponder moments are what make it impactful :(? And it’s not about RL realise the sadness, but more she needs to be more perceptive lol (for a character that is supposed to be so smart, she is like smart only at some moments to show off and totally dumb at the other 95% of the time -.-). Like if you have a great friend, whatever they say, in a sense will leave some significant in your subconscious mind. Wherein here, it likes whatever RQ said is wind through RL’s ears lol. She just act like a board lol, and everything RQ said or did is like water... run straight through *facepalm*

 

about the empress dowager, yea, idk either, with subs, her words seem to be caring for him, but RQ called it BS lol. Ignoring whether her intention is true or not, I’m still head scratch about this whole poison thing lol. According to FC’s logic, daddy emperor should have the antidote since he was the first to poison the empress dowager lol. It starts with the daddy emperor, it ends on his daughter in law >_> karma!

That's why I'm still a little bit mad to Rong Le yes I understood that she lost her memories but my point (or maybe I watched too much dramas lol) is that if her mind won't remember him why won't her heart recognize him huhu didn't she love him or she already recognize it's just her acting lol but yeah it's just that I have these little scenarios in my mind that would go well with the drama. And for ED if she really cares about him even .01% there's no return already that's pure bs of her but bruh the sad thing would be what if her mother found the antidote and want to treat RQ for real but he died o_o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

That's why I'm still a little bit mad to Rong Le yes I understood that she lost her memories but my point (or maybe I watched too much dramas lol) is that if her mind won't remember him why won't her heart recognize him huhu didn't she love him or she already recognize it's just her acting lol but yeah it's just that I have these little scenarios in my mind that would go well with the drama. And for ED if she really cares about him even .01% there's no return already that's pure bs of her but bruh the sad thing would be what if her mother found the antidote and want to treat RQ for real but he died o_o

 

I know what you mean about these little scenarios lol. For the ED, we just have to wait and see how it’s unfold, I also kinda wish not just FC pay for his father’s sins but also WY, too. Because so far, WY has it pretty easy! Almost like Uhm, nothing? Lol. Probably that’s why WY is such a boring character with zero development lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

There is a rumour about the last episode

  Hide contents

Everyone die except the 2 leads =_= wow! Let’s that not be true -.- my FC -.-

 

 

NO WAY!!!

Spoiler

My two favorite characters...RQ I am prepare for him to go but FC????? I expect him to let go and wander the world and I will use my imagination to create a happy and satisfy ever after for him...I am sure we will expect uproar if it is true because I am sure FC stole many hearts in this drama... plus I have some other favorite characters too...the two siblings, the man who always guard RL and his sister who are always searching for an antidote for RL...my low expectation would be to expect them to not being mention at the end but not dead :( I am almost 100% sure the ED and the 'old' king will die (seriously that dude should go, he is the trigger for all these tragedy)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BreezeC said:

 

NO WAY!!!

  Hide contents

My two favorite characters...RQ I am prepare for him to go but FC????? I expect him to let go and wander the world and I will use my imagination to create a happy and satisfy ever after for him...I am sure we will expect uproar if it is true because I am sure FC stole many hearts in this drama... plus I have some other favorite characters too...the two siblings, the man who always guard RL and his sister who are always searching for an antidote for RL...my low expectation would be to expect them to not being mention at the end but not dead :( I am almost 100% sure the ED and the 'old' king will die (seriously that dude should go, he is the trigger for all these tragedy)

 

 

Spoiler

Ok, I need to clarify who is everyone lol. So ED, old king, FC, RL’s sister by the look of it. In the article, they translate Jing Chao’s joke as this: “how could you care not for your brother or your father, and just care for your wife >_>???” And Aarif replies: well, you are all dead, me returning back for you guys won’t revive you! So at least 3 people will die alongside Leo, ED, old king and FC :( and yes, I’m not happy if FC die -.- I was settle for him to leave the throne, and travelling with his daughter!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes ,everyone died

Just saw it ...First Hen Xiang and after FC ( they died in each others arms kinda)

The last was the emperor that he suddently coughing up blood (just in time since Wu Yu and the rest arrived) ...At least he got to see his grandchildrens ...since Hen Xiang managed to give Man Yao kid to him  and  FC gave him his child before going to each others and die in each others arms

Lin Shen gets killed by Wu You...

Fu Yuan jumps in a fire after ...

The ending was quite happy ig for the leads !! Chen Yu teaching FC/Hen Xiang , Man Yao/Wu You kid and some other kid...It seems like in the end some deep things are said like they showing everyone that died and few others too (really want to watch it with sub ,well a long wait for that ig)

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m very happy with the ending

 

Spoiler

F not! Like can we be more cliche please! Another cdrama ends with every character must die except the main couple -.- what’s more insulting... FC die on top of that chick -.- I’m fine with him die, but on top of her butt? -.- not a good look, wth!

 

and yea... the king who doesn’t seem to have any strength, suddenly have strength to hold 2 babies! That’s almost 12kg! (New born - 3kg, 1yo girl - 9kg the lightest!) then he has to wait until the right moment to die.... *rolled eyes!

 

lol @ the ending message RQ left for WY, basically with FC and RQ die, WY get north, south and west... suuuuuure -.-

 

also RL’s cry after she woke up and remembered stuffs, that was pretty bad acting -.- I don’t feel a thing -.- or maybe I just don’t sympathise with her cry. 

 

The only highlight in these last two episodes is that dead pose Leo did, it’s so soulless yet heart breaking. It’s the epitome of his life, forever a puppet :bawling: and the look FC has for his dad just before the disgraced pose -.-

 

Aarif’s acting when his dad die looks more like laughing face than a sad devastating face *facepalm

 

well, at least there is no jealousy scene of WY, and in true fashion of cdrama, every character must die except the main couple. Imma down rate this drama 1 point for this >_>

 

this will be a drama where I watch live and don’t rewatch one bit of the OTP. Only scenes I might rewatch will be FC in 45. 

 

The book that everyone wants is just a rumour, the idea of the book is to lead the country, one must be mindful of the people, the mountain and the river (the land). So they teach the kids with an empty book, because they need to write their own way to help the country.

 

the last ep they tried to cramp in as many moral lessons as they can >_> *eyes still rolling*

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

I’m very happy with the ending

 

  Hide contents

F not! Like can we be more cliche please! Another cdrama ends with every character must die except the main couple -.- what’s more insulting... FC die on top of that chick -.- I’m fine with him die, but on top of her butt? -.- not a good look, wth!

 

and yea... the king who doesn’t seem to have any strength, suddenly have strength to hold 2 babies! That’s almost 12kg! (New born - 3kg, 1yo girl - 9kg the lightest!) then he has to wait until the right moment to die.... *rolled eyes!

 

lol @ the ending message RQ left for WY, basically with FC and RQ die, WY get north, south and west... suuuuuure -.-

 

also RL’s cry after she woke up and remembered stuffs, that was pretty bad acting -.- I don’t feel a thing -.- or maybe I just don’t sympathise with her cry. 

 

The only highlight in these last two episodes is that dead pose Leo did, it’s so soulless yet heart breaking. It’s the epitome of his life, forever a puppet :bawling: and the look FC has for his dad just before the disgraced pose -.-

 

Aarif’s acting when his dad die looks more like laughing face than a sad devastating face *facepalm

 

well, at least there is no jealousy scene of WY, and in true fashion of cdrama, every character must die except the main couple. Imma down rate this drama 1 point for this >_>

 

this will be a drama where I watch live and don’t rewatch one bit of the OTP. Only scenes I might rewatch will be FC in 45. 

 

The book that everyone wants is just a rumour, the idea of the book is to lead the country, one must be mindful of the people, the mountain and the river (the land). So they teach the kids with an empty book, because they need to write their own way to help the country.

 

the last ep they tried to cramp in as many moral lessons as they can >_> *eyes still rolling*

 

Seriously I was all prepare to feel sorry for FC and then I saw your comment about her butt...I can't stop laughing now...This drama have soooooo much potential but the execution is all flat...some of the high point in this drama was not effectively executed and it just feel lacking in so many instances.... I was prepare to feel sad as RL learned the truth but I agree, I didn't feel much and just keep thinking why she is trying so hard to force tears and emotion from her face. I don't even what to talk about Aarif's acting (Really enjoy his real life personality) but he really need to work on his emotion. When he saw FC's bloody hand, his expression is like 'Aw...Dam'it... he got hit'...I would think a better expression is like shock and sadness to follow...not like he just lost in a video game...sorry if I am too harsh... I really enjoy Leo's acting especially when he was arguing with RL like he is yelling in angry but he is trying so hard to suppress his true feeling and the hurtfulness of RL's word... With the ending of this drama, I can safely say that Rong Qi is my favorite character and mostly due to Leo's portrayal of this character and I am glad I watched this drama but can't say it is my favorite lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Princess Silver is the drama that I watched after Ashes of Love and yeah due to Leo. While watching the last 2 episodes this thought came to my mind that maybe if Runyu had a mortal trial in the human realm this would be his life. I imagine heavenly empress intervening with his destiny and making sure that he suffers. Rong Qi's life was just completely tragic I really cried so much watching the last 2 eps without eng sub but I can understand the emotion thanks to Leo's acting ONLY lol. How I wished before he died he was able to know that he was loved as well :( I was really dumbfounded with Man Yao's reaction when he remembered everything like for real gurl? that's it? you're just going to cry and smack the floor? It wasn't enough for me it felt like she didn't love him that much and maybe also bcoz of the directing I wished there was more of a dramatic reaction that will break audiences hearts but it did break mine but I want something more satisfying haha. The execution of the other actors were so meh and lacking lol. They all died except the main lead as expected to chinese dramas haha but still overall I'm happy with the ending. I'll probably be a crying mess again when I watched it with eng sub T.T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

Princess Silver is the drama that I watched after Ashes of Love and yeah due to Leo. While watching the last 2 episodes this thought came to my mind that maybe if Runyu had a mortal trial in the human realm this would be his life. I imagine heavenly empress intervening with his destiny and making sure that he suffers. Rong Qi's life was just completely tragic I really cried so much watching the last 2 eps without eng sub but I can understand the emotion thanks to Leo's acting ONLY lol. How I wished before he died he was able to know that he was loved as well :( I was really dumbfounded with Man Yao's reaction when he remembered everything like for real gurl? that's it? you're just going to cry and smack the floor? It wasn't enough for me it felt like she didn't love him that much and maybe also bcoz of the directing I wished there was more of a dramatic reaction that will break audiences hearts but it did break mine but I want something more satisfying haha. The execution of the other actors were so meh and lacking lol. They all died except the main lead as expected to chinese dramas haha but still overall I'm happy with the ending. I'll probably be a crying mess again when I watched it with eng sub T.T

Be sure it will break audiences hearts because of lack of Rong Le's emotions:bawling:, not because of the tragic story. 

 

I've started watching this drama because of Luo as well.:wub:Maybe it's time to start up Luo Yunxi's thread...:phew:

Edited by Garou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Garou said:

Be sure it will break audiences hearts because of lack of Rong Le's emotions:bawling:, not because of the tragic story. 

 

I've started watching this drama because of Luo as well.:wub:Maybe it's time to start up Luo Yunxi's thread...:phew:

Yeah I think it's really time but I don't know how lol. I'm going to share my thoughts here again after I watch it with eng sub but it might take almost a month bcoz chinese dramas take too long to get subbed :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17 May 2019 at 12:01 PM, Alila Nguyen said:

While I don’t think much of the male lead, in term of both look and acting so far (his look ping pong between decent and I can understand why some finds him hot, to not hot at all), but the story so far is great, the pacing is quite decent, you don’t feel it being too slow. The female lead is great, I feel she’s carrying the series well, cute, pretty, strong, and smart. So far, we have met all the important male figures in her life, and each has very different personalities, and slowly you learn how and why each of them are drawn to her (none of them has a look that wow me, or the acting to do so either lol).

 

it may ends badly, but if the story is told well, I’m ok with it. Overall, great production quality, great story telling, and costume design. Acting is decent but nothing to drive home about. Though all the boys seem to be a bit weaker in the acting department than the girl, admittedly it’s because their roles are more demanding atm to showcase the complexity of their character’s inner turmoils.

I agree with what you wrote, especially about the visuals. Aarif's face is too long and his chin sort of protrudes.  The pull back hairstyle emphasised his long face too much. .   Sophie Zhang's teeth distracts me whenever she talks.  I can't help wonder why she did not get her teeth fixed before taking this career path.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...