[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

Boy the are handling kidnapper 1 all wrong.. I wish l.awyer Heo come down there and threaten him with a lawsuit and he'll stop singing the tune he's NJ father every where.. He's doing all of this fior money. Regardless to if NJ don;t want to involve his mom it seems to be no other way around it..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching todays and yesrterday episode sub. I knew YSJ was lying about him.. She had been in contact with him in the past years before he went to jail.. She was basically working to support him with the help of NJ.. How can Nj be so blind not see this it just irks me in the piy of my stomach.. Ja is another one NJ realizes he has people that loves him but he's going to have to make some serious decision when it comes to these leeches..  All are hanging around calling wolf for money I want SJ to give hin the ultimatium now loose all this acess baggage or loose me.. All of this is totally nonsense and ridiculous.. YSJ may have been in on the kidnapping.. That thing of hers was going to out something else about her when she stop him and told NJ to go up stairs..

2 hours ago, Winetu said:

I just don’t understand why they are always portraying the attitude of a mother/father or family member as mentally retarded.

@Winetu  I think someone needs to explain to NJ the meaning of kidnapping.. Why do he thinks these people took him in.. It was not like he had no place to go.. He owes this man nothing nor do he owes kidnapper # 2 nothing and yet thiese two considers themselves a relative that NJ owes ..

I'm hating YSJ more and more she lied to G/pa to protect what else they been hiding.. Maybe they took NJ and was going to ask for ransom money.. I bet they knew who they had took and she also knew the police and detectives was looking for the baby some where along the lines something went wrong.. 

What's going on? Elsa and kidnapper 1 didn't recognize each other when they were passing each other at the company lobby:huh:. Is she not behind the kidnapping at all? 

SW finally told his mom off and it was amazing. He also threatened her with something that left her standing there looking at him like he was someone else lol:joy:. He spent the night at the hotel with JA and even skipping work the whole day. He looked at peace compare to before.  

But in the preview, something goes wrong with the design which originally YJ sabotaged it as per Elsa's order and YJ gets offended like a victim and reveals SW and JA relationship<_<

3 hours ago, lu09 said:

What's going on? Elsa and kidnapper 1 didn't recognize each other when they were passing each other at the company lobby:huh:. Is she not behind the kidnapping at all?

Maybe she was disguise or she innocent  :D Either way I don’t care any more  , it become ridiculous even to care who ordered the kidnapping when the kidnapper move with NJ and getting Money as it normal behavior. 

SW not playing around the bushes , I like that he told her  , he slept with JA ,  threatened her ,  he will move out and hide from her all his life  , if she bothered his girlfriend, and try to break them up . 

What happened to this forum?  Has the story become boring?  Seems like most of us are getting annoyed at how the plot is going,

Reading from how SU has become lately with JA, I am pleased.  Didn't expect him to turn around this early in the drama.  I might start rooting for him instead of NJ.

6 minutes ago, viyra said:

What happened to this forum?  Has the story become boring?  Seems like most of us are getting annoyed at how the plot is going,

Reading from how SU has become lately with JA, I am pleased.  Didn't expect him to turn around this early in the drama.  I might start rooting for him instead of NJ.

I am still her other dramas got my attention. :innocent:

3 hours ago, viyra said:

I'm still watching this drama but I do not comment much,  SU is more and more invested in his relationship with JA, I prefer to wait a bit to see how the feelings of JA towards him evolves, I always have it is his status and his money that interest her, I do not have the impression that she is really in love  I can be wrong after all she cried a lot

4 hours ago, viyra said:

SU thinks he can get JA and the company.  I want to see if he has to make a choice whether he would still choose JA.  He still thinks NJ is not a worthy competitor.  

I think I am the only one who finds SJ rather annoying.  I find her quite childish in her responses to NJ.  Whenever she is upset, she acts just like her immature step-mother.  Could be what drew silly father to braindead greedy step-mother. 

What was funny about the episode, which I did enjoy :D I thought plagiarism story line will be directed to NJ team , but I thinks SH stupidity to sabotage her team designs to get rid of JA , will backfire on her big time , when sales of team get lower in the second contest and with the model trying to screw her over 

-I thinks model’s planning to let her child model for NJ team . 

At last someone trying to get rid of kidnapper #1 :naughty:

16 hours ago, viyra said:

Got addicted to "My healing love".  HAve been rewatching it since like the main characters so much.  Waiting for weekend is becoming very difficult since it only airs on sundays.

I've come to start liking Si Won little by little as each episode goes on. He was such a jerk in the beginning. I loved that he started to understand a bit what the lawyer/chairman said to him about losing your job through no fault of your own. His own plans for the company was to get rid of people that was lowly scored and a department that he felt was useless. Perhaps, the writer is slowly turning him from being a jerk to someone with compassion and empathy. Jin Ah really is a great influence in his life. Too bad his mom can't see that. 

Even if Si Won won the chairman position, I think Nam Jin would be okay with it. Nam Jin just didn't want to see Si Won get rid of the employees and change the company to something totally not what their grandfather built their company to be or stand for.

Maybe the end game would be the two brothers to join forces and either 1) take down Si Won's greedy mom or 2) some outside forces trying to take down their company. 

As Si Won is changing to be a better person due to Jin Ah's influence, I totally ship them. However, his mom is something else. I don't know if she'll ever change. She's wanted her son to takeover from the beginning. Perhaps it's her own plan for revenge on the family. We still don't know how her relationship was with Si Won & Nam Jin's father. 

Archived