Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

- MS finds the fur coat, and sees that it cost $12,000 (My God, what did the idiot buy?). She tried to give some lie like it is fake item etc.  The she lies that SG gave the money.  He is not going to buy it, when SG is doing part-time work.  He yells and she calls for SG's help.  Now SG tells MS that "NJ gave $50K as the price of Savior's life" - pretty much what NJ worried about yesterday when he met SC.  Now MS is ready to just kill NJ.  The idiot runs out

8056565F-1548-41B5-AEC5-8804D7A78337.gif

Oh dear lord , when will SJ’s dad stop begging some sad , pathetic brain damaged victim  who is easily manipulated by dumped gold digger and useless brother in law . 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

It was $12000 dollars:scream:. She must be out of her mind to spend that much money on a coat:rage:.

People who don't work to earn that money have no clue what it takes to earn it.  Both brother and sister are blackmailing others and getting money.  They can cry wolf only so many times.  It will become clear to MS and others (especially SJ) who he is married to.  But he is downright an idiot when it comes to people and so can be easily conned.  He does not even learn from his previous mistakes.  Definitely out of her mind to buy something that expensive.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

It was $12000 dollars:scream:. She must be out of her mind to spend that much money on a coat:rage:.

Hell she could hsve bought carfor that kind of money.. They'll be needing it when MS stop thinking with his Lil head..

iF MS had a brain he'll be dangerous, Now he should be able to figure out what lengths his wife would go through behind her pimp of a  brother.. He should be able to figure out that Nj did see corectly SG stealing that money and she jump in to help defend him because she knew he was going to hit the roof and not help bail him out.. Now in return she goes and ask for compensation on SG's behalf..  She didn't offer any of the money to her husband which is half his child but paid her brother off like thsts the thing to do.. I have to wonder about this brother abnd sister duo are they really related.. I can see giving him maybe a grand but to give him half the money I'm not buyig there biologically related.. Maybe them not being related will finally wake MS up to see he's been had.. Both are tag teaming him..  

SMH..

Oh boy NJ is going to have everyone leeching off him.. How can you allow your kidnapper to live in your G/pas house..

• Like 5

I stayed away from this forum and tried to enjoy my 2-week vacation upnorth (No Cal) - luckily, there was a huge snow storm in Lake Tahoe which made me stay away some days more.  And coming back, this is what I got - finding too many idiots in a drama.  I guess all the males in this drama are the ones initiating idiocy.  I thought it would be Ahjussi - but then it turned out to be NJ - and then MS - and SU is a 'soon-to-be'.  DS is now the non-idiot - and would probably be the one saying 'Move Over Fate - It's My Life'!!!   From being a lollipop boy to a Café Owner.:smirk:

• LOL 5

34 minutes ago, viyra said:

I stayed away from this forum and tried to enjoy my 2-week vacation upnorth (No Cal) - luckily, there was a huge snow storm in Lake Tahoe which made me stay away some days more.  And coming back, this is what I got - finding too many idiots in a drama.  I guess all the males in this drama are the ones initiating idiocy.  I thought it would be Ahjussi - but then it turned out to be NJ - and then MS - and SU is a 'soon-to-be'.  DS is now the non-idiot - and would probably be the one saying 'Move Over Fate - It's My Life'!!!   From being a lollipop boy to a Café Owner.:smirk:

Morning, I hope u enjoyed ur vacation B)

thanks for u  comment it’s make my day - I can’t stop laughing :D The writer’s should give him a spin-off :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali- it's always fun spending vacations with family - I get to experience a lot of things I never thought I would at my age.

Yeah!  NJ's character seem too nice - there is no 'wrong' situation for or with him - I know he is sane but seems like the only solution he knows is to make the other person happy even if the other person was in the wrong.

As for MS - SJ should get a Raid cockroach repellant and spray it in her father's head to get rid of the cockroaches nesting in his brain.  He gets taken easily by YS's actions.  Did she. maybe use the 'bibimbap' strategy on him again?

BTW - how big is G'pa's house anyway that every person that walks in is welcomed to live there???   We will now find out if SH has something to do with NJ getting kidnapped if she comes face to face with the kidnapper (our suspect) who will now be sharing the house with her.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 1/2/2019 at 7:58 PM, angelwingssf said:

I see that too.  Thanks to NJ - he made SIU think which made him ditch his engagement and run to JA.  So, finally JA dad did get to see her boyfriend.  

Hello chingus I have been watching the 5 episodes compilation on KBS world yesterday, It is one week late. I like SIU courage when he left the engagement to go to JA. I think he can be a good person if he stays away from his mother's bad influence. I like his love story with JA, it shows a softer side in his personality.

• Like 3

Sorry friends, I'll be off the forum for the next several days, maybe 3-4 weeks. Family health emergency, so I'm on my way to India. Hope @lu09 and others can give some story recaps every day.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

Sorry friends, I'll be off the forum for the next several days, maybe 3-4 weeks. Family health emergency, so I'm on my way to India. Hope @lu09 and others can give some story recaps every day.

Its fine hope everything is alright on your end  just take care ok?

• Like 5

On 1/11/2019 at 6:50 PM, viyra said:

Well @viyra  You was here when that snow storm blew threw, I'm in RNO and now today it's all nice sunny and warm.. I hope besides staying in the house you got out and did some skiing.. We expect to get another storm blowing threw next tuesday so they say.. But as we say in RNO wait 5 minutes the weather will change.:) My family and I was discussing holding the next holiday season at Bowers Mansion or getting a vacation rental in Lake Tahoe.. 

I do agree with you about all the Men being idiots.. Starting to like Sw atleast he's cinsitant with his arrogance and we know what to expect of him.. Now if NJ let his kidnapper live in that home I'll be to throw..

On 1/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, viyra said:

BTW - how big is G'pa's house anyway that every person that walks in is welcomed to live there???   We will now find out if SH has something to do with NJ getting kidnapped if she comes face to face with the kidnapper (our suspect) who will now be sharing the house with her.

I'm starting to supect there could be a meddle man that the kidnapper was in contact with.. Yes it seens G.pa house has become open house to anyone kidnappers next it would be killers.. Thieves are already living there. SH next it would have to be killers..

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

@jayakris  Sorry for your family energency, I hope everything turns out ok.. We'll be fine someone will fill in in your place.. Have a safe trip..     

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@jayakrissorry to hear about family health concerns - hope everything goes well and safe travels for you.  We wish you and family good health.

@sava2savamy butt landed on the icy road so skiing is out of the question.  Thought about tubing but that didn't work either.  Last year's family holiday on a cruise was better 'coz I got to do some zip-lining.  BTW, you are right about SU being consistent with his attitude - but I think it is so early for him in this drama to show some good deeds.  He has the attitude but he seem to be going the right  direction. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

NJ mom is becoming more and more annoying.

@dramaninja  I haven't been buying her act at all. I thinks it's more like she don't want NJ getting serious with someone because it would cut her out.. She needs Nj to support her.. If Nj was to marry a chobeol girl her family will likely to tell NJ to cut ties with kidnapper 2.. I've always said she kept NJ for a reason ans this is it..

Well SH is going after JA now talk anout how dirt poor she was and how uneducated she is.. JA threw a past right back up in her face saying that she's also from the countryside and tried to raise her status by trying to marry Nj dad.. The look on SH favce said it all if looks could kill she would have.. I'm still suspecting that SH and NJ dad relationship is not what she's been telling everyone..

Way to go Ajjussi and lawyer Heo..Ajjussi told MS how can you be such a bad judge of character at your age':lol: MS refuse to beieve his wife ask NJ for compensation.. Even lawyer Heo told hinm it was his wife brother that out her up to asking for compensation and she gave him half the money.. Lawyer Heo even told him wasn't it him that sent G/pa to the hospital ending in his death.. NJ didn't ask for compensation not held it against him.. MS looked like a dumbfounded fool..:thumbsup:

Now SG has rip off DS and pack his bags to leave, SJ walk up on there conversation and called SG a scumbag.. SJ should make her Dad pay NJ back his money and MS also needs tpo make his wife take that coat back to the store.. Where is she going that requires her to weart a $12,000 coat.. MS isn't even on that social level were he would be taking her to fancy function .. MS could have been high on the socal level but marrying her he has drop to and all tine low.. Besides like Lawyer Heo told MS she lost that baby because of her age and she had toxcima.if abyobne is to blane for the babys death it's her..  

• Like 9

On 1/13/2019 at 4:01 PM, jayakris said:

I hope everything will be alright. Take care of yourself.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@dramaninja  I haven't been buying her act at all. I thinks it's more like she don't want NJ getting serious with someone because it would cut her out.. She needs Nj to support her.. If Nj was to marry a chobeol girl her family will likely to tell NJ to cut ties with kidnapper 2.. I've always said she kept NJ for a reason ans this is it..

Well SH is going after JA now talk anout how dirt poor she was and how uneducated she is.. JA threw a past right back up in her face saying that she's also from the countryside and tried to raise her status by trying to marry Nj dad.. The look on SH favce said it all if looks could kill she would have.. I'm still suspecting that SH and NJ dad relationship is not what she's been telling everyone..

Way to go Ajjussi and lawyer Heo..Ajjussi told MS how can you be such a bad judge of character at your age':lol: MS refuse to beieve his wife ask NJ for compensation.. Even lawyer Heo told hinm it was his wife brother that out her up to asking for compensation and she gave him half the money.. Lawyer Heo even told him wasn't it him that sent G/pa to the hospital ending in his death.. NJ didn't ask for compensation not held it against him.. MS looked like a dumbfounded fool..:thumbsup:

Now SG has rip off DS and pack his bags to leave, SJ walk up on there conversation and called SG a scumbag.. SJ should make her Dad pay NJ back his money and MS also needs tpo make his wife take that coat back to the store.. Where is she going that requires her to weart a $12,000 coat.. MS isn't even on that social level were he would be taking her to fancy function .. MS could have been high on the socal level but marrying her he has drop to and all tine low.. Besides like Lawyer Heo told MS she lost that baby because of her age and she had toxcima.if abyobne is to blane for the babys death it's her..  

The look of SH face was priceless lol. I was like she finally met her match today in the form of her future daughter in law. The woman had the nerve to point out that JA came from the countryside while she completely forgotten her roots until JA pointed out. Like you said, I don't think the relationship back then was love or innocent like SW and JA current relationship is. 

I loved that lawyer Heo reminded moron that he indirectly caused gramps death and wasn't held accountable back then so now he shouldn't be making a fuss out of the miscarriage. Wait until he finds out that pimpy indeed stole the money from the cafe and the accident was completely his fault. 

I'm not liking NJ mom these days. She has no say on who NJ dates. In fact, she and MS are no different from eachother; causing unnecessary problems and acting before checking the facts. To think that the annoying Ajusshi from the beginning is becoming the one with common sense. 

• Like 9

OMG did kidnapper #1 move with NJ ? Or did I dream that <_< 

its seem SJ’s dad forgives his gold digger again I can’t wait to know what she told him so he  allow her to stay with him again :crazy:

Today episode make me do that

F2329C3C-8A13-4960-A47E-C70A19F44950.gif

Sorry friends, I'll be off the forum for the next several days, maybe 3-4 weeks. Family health emergency

I am sorry to hear about that , I hope everything alright :)

• Like 5