Kim Seon Ho/ Kim Sun Ho 김선호 - Mr Dimples - Upcoming Drama - "Into the Dead"; Upcoming films: "Tyrant" and "The Child"

irilight

I share the same thoughts with you guys, let Seon Ho stay away from the spotlight a bit longer and concentrate on his movie debut. For an introvert like Seon Ho, it must have taken a lot of courage to stay on Sad Trophics right after this issue. He is still fighting his own battle but acting will help him. While AAA is a public event, he is definitely not ready and comfortable to show up in suits and smile brightly for the cameras there. However, if Seon Ho wins, I hope he will deliver a short thank you message through a video, Seonhohadas all over the world diligently voted for him so it would be great if we could have a glimpse of him. Well, it is still ok if Seon Ho decides not to appear at all though, he can take all the time he wants.

Seon Ho looks so handsome in Edition Sensibility collection :wub:

Looking forward to their winter photoshoot, which is soon to be released!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Actor Kim Seon Ho leading in popularity category for '2021 Asia Artist Awards'

AKP STAFF

1636129057-untitled-1.jpg

Actor Kim Seon Ho is leading in the popularity category for the '2021 Asia Artist Awards'.

Despite the recent controversy involving his ex-girlfriend, Kim Seon Ho is in top place for the 'Popularity Award' at the upcoming awards ceremony. According to the '2021 Asia Artist Awards' 'Live Popularity Award' voting boards, he's currently at #1 in the actor's category with over 530,000 votes. In second place is ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo with over 444,000 votes. 

At the '2020 Asia Artist Awards', Kim Seon Ho picked up the 'Emotive Award'. However, fans are worried as to whether the actor will appear at the awards ceremony considering his controversy.

Though his reputation has been cleared and he's regaining his advertisement spots, it's unclear whether Kim Seon Ho will make an appearance.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/11/actor-kim-seon-ho-leading-in-popularity-category-for-2021-asia-artist-awards

• Like 2

Anyone has twitter account here? 

If you have account just check Netflix Korea twitter. NetflixKr post about 4 dimples actor (Hyun Bin, Kim Sung Cheol, Nam Yoon Su and Lee Min Ho) but missed out our darling Kim Seon Ho.

The response hilarious :D full with KSH photo/video and I almost cannot find those actors supporter on the list. 

PS: I don't have twitter account however, I still can check and read the response and it's quite fun to read :lol:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

Anyone has twitter account here? 

If you have account just check Netflix Korea twitter. NetflixKr post about 4 dimples actor (Hyun Bin, Kim Sung Cheol, Nam Yoon Su and Lee Min Ho) but missed out our darling Kim Seon Ho.

The response hilarious :D full with KSH photo/video and I almost cannot find those actors supporter on the list. 

PS: I don't have twitter account however, I still can check and read the response and it's quite fun to read :lol:.

I have twitter account.  Yes, it is hilarious. Many fans also tagged netflix.  Netflix KR was flooded with thousands of Seon Ho's dimple pictures overnight. 

More good news, Seon Ho was selected as the second star who wanted to present cookies on Cookie Day.  He even beat Kang Daniel. The first place went to BTS Jimin.  Wow, he is now competing with idols.

http://www.gukjenews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=2346164

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

29 minutes ago, Claire99 said:

More good news, Seon Ho was selected as the second star who wanted to present cookies on Cookie Day.  He even beat Kang Daniel. The first place went to BTS Jimin.  Wow, he is now competing with idols.

http://www.gukjenews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=2346164

Yes, I think he is more popular now worldwide. 

This is from Unnie Nabi post on FB:

Kim Seon Ho world domination:

1. Miima Mask sold out

2. Everwhite sold out

3. Edition Sensibility sold out

4. 11Street record-breaking sales

5. HometownChaChaCha OST No.18 best-selling albums

6 HometonwChaChaCha scriptbooks best-seeling books

I want to add HometownChaChaCha earned 100% audience scores on Rotten Tomatoes and appear on The Federalist News written by Helen Raleigh a senior contributor of The Federalist and her writings appear in other national media including The Wall Street Journal and Fox News.

I'm so happy as HometownChaChaCHa get warm received globally.

Kim Seon Ho fighting!!! :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, lilsakus said:

Slowly, but surely, coming back :)

Cheers at the rainbow at the end of the dark tunnel!!!!!!!

So happy for him. I can not imagine it will come back three weeks ago.

I saw a funny comment in the Twitter: everything is back except that big flat bread company. It's their loss. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Wow! Slowly coming back this bedimpled Guy! Aside from that very detailed expose' of dispatch and support of his fans wordwide I think partly people who are more liberal thinkers respect his decisions and choices and whatever his values in life does not make him less of an actor. He's really good and talented. I for one can watch HOMCHA again and again without thinking about the scandal. And frankly I really don't care I'm pro choice. For me its a wise decision because having a child with that woman meant having a connection with her forever. Its a wise decision on his part. I cannot imagine dealing with that kind of person for many years just because I have a child with her.  Everything happens for a reason I think he is truly free and vindicated, nothing to hide anymore. The truth has a way of revealing itself its hard for KSH but in the end its like coming out for fresh air. And the most important part people still accepted him. Enough of the hypocrisy we all made mistakes and blunders once in our lives. I think the biggest mistake of KSH was falling in love with the wrong person, poor judge of character and too forgiving. If you call them a mistake then I don't know what is kind anymore. His mistake is being too kind. Im not a big fan as Ive said but im really rooting for this guy to reach the peak of his career because that girl killed the momentum. So im wishing him well and hope that he is now Ok and ready to get back to work slowly.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Claire99 said:

So happy for him. I can not imagine it will come back three weeks ago.

I saw a funny comment in the Twitter: everything is back except that big flat bread company. It's their loss. 

***Manifesting a Pizza Hut CF out of spite***

Edited by confusedkfan
  • Like 2

I absolutely adore the Nau couple, thanks @2d1n_fan for sharing the great news! I am extremely thankful to all the brands who still keep Seon Ho, will try to buy their products as much as I can.

A few happy notes to share: Seonhohadas all over the world keep sending flowers and gifts to Seon Ho’s agency almost everyday; Thai fans put up a digital billboard in the centre of Bangkok to support Seon Ho; 11 street records their highest sales after they took Seon Ho back; There is a fan account saying that she saw Seon Ho working out and eating well. 

I am really busy with works these days but I check for Seon Ho updates whenever I can. I hope our beloved actor feels better these days, spends time to walk, reads the script and eats good food with his family and friends. I hope he finds reasons to smile everyday. I hope he is aware how much he is loved and supported by fans all over the world and that he totally deserves it :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Anyone else missing our dimple prince? It’s been almost a month since we last saw him and I’m missing him terribly. We were so spoiled with Kimsda, his insta posts, Homecha and 2d1n and now it’s all gone :crybaby:

but I’m happy that brands unarchived him, his insta followers keep growing, he’s still dominating AAA and the media is now quiet. The waiting game is hard but hopefully he’s recovering from all this

• Like 9
  • Love 1

On 11/13/2021 at 5:00 PM, quietwaters said:

Anyone else missing our dimple prince? It’s been almost a month since we last saw him and I’m missing him terribly. We were so spoiled with Kimsda, his insta posts, Homecha and 2d1n and now it’s all gone :crybaby:

but I’m happy that brands unarchived him, his insta followers keep growing, he’s still dominating AAA and the media is now quiet. The waiting game is hard but hopefully he’s recovering from all this

I'm rewatching 1N2D and HTCC from the beginning. But don't think it will be enough till his next movie releases. Thinking of starting Strongest Delivery Man but the plot doesn't excite me. And I've been religiously avoiding Start Up because of its ridiculous ending. Just watching hundreds of videos of it on YouTube :lol:. Maybe I'll start 100 Days My Prince again.

Hopefully he'll update his Instagram soon.

• Like 8

Does anyone else feel really sad?

The whole rollercoaster of new stories and information seems to have (thankfully) ended. I've been trying to focus on positive things but everything that happened over the last month just seems so unfair and it makes me feel so sad.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 11/13/2021 at 6:00 PM, quietwaters said:

Anyone else missing our dimple prince? It’s been almost a month since we last saw him and I’m missing him terribly. We were so spoiled with Kimsda, his insta posts, Homecha and 2d1n and now it’s all gone 

I am :( It has been 4 weeks already. I knew Seon Ho from HomeCha era so I am used to having so many updates about him everyday, having this withdrawal is torturing. However, I am sure Seon Ho will reach out to his fans once he is ready, let's give him a bit more time. 

12 hours ago, -Love Blossom- said:

I'm rewatching 1N2D and HTCC from the beginning. But don't think it will be enough till his next movie releases. Thinking of starting Strongest Delivery Man but the plot doesn't excite me. And I've been religiously avoiding Start Up because of its ridiculous ending. Just watching hundreds of videos of it on YouTube :lol:. Maybe I'll start 100 Days My Prince again.

I am a new fan so I still have a few dramas to catch up while waiting for Seon Ho's next movie. I have just finished Catch the ghost and it is really good, totally deserves higher ratings, you should check it out, too :) I agree with you about SU storyline, it really bothers me how they spent the first 2 episodes telling viewers about the significance role of Ji Pyeong, then made him the most miserable second male lead. But I still managed to finish it because Seon Ho look strikingly handsome there! My next drama is 100 days my prince because I want to have a better look of Seon Ho in hanbok.

1 hour ago, confusedkfan said:

Does anyone else feel really sad?

The whole rollercoaster of new stories and information seems to have (thankfully) ended. I've been trying to focus on positive things but everything that happened over the last month just seems so unfair and it makes me feel so sad.

I am ok for now, still sad about 2D1N whenever I read news about the shows but generally I have accepted what happened. It was indeed unfair to Seon Ho but the massive amount of support and recognition he is getting just strengthens my hope that much better things still await Seon Ho in the future, and that his road ahead will definitely be brighter and even more successful. Let's cheer up and stay strong with Seon Ho :) 

I read that Miima mask recorded highest sales, too. The Seon Ho effect is awesome!!!

For those who can read Korean, Korean fans made this video for Seon Ho :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVsUcPbvYG4

• Like 5