[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jin So Yeon, casted in tvN's "Touch Your Heart"... premieres in early 2019

2018122220538085416_1.jpg

Spoiler

Actress Jin So Yeon was cast in tvN's newest drama 'Touch Your Heart' (screenplay by Lee Myung Sook / directed by Park Joon Hwa / produced by Mega Monster, ZIUM Content).

Based on the kakaopage web novel of the same title, tvN's 'Touch Your Heart' is a romantic comedy series about Korea's representative actress Oh Yoon Seo (portrayed by Yoo In Na) who worked her way into a law firm to get a job again after a scandal that dashed her acting career, and then crossed paths with a "cold" lawyer, Kwon Jung Rok (portrayed by Lee Dong Wook). In this drama, Jin So Yeon will be an assistant to Yoo Yeo Reum (portrayed by Sohn Sung Yoon).

Jin said through her agency Family ENT, "I am very glad to have been cast on a new drama. It is a new character that is different from the characters I have shown so far. I will build it up so much harder and I'll look forward to your support and many cheers."

She was last seen on the web drama 'Office Watch season 3'.

On the other hand, tvN's new drama 'Touch Your Heart' is scheduled to air in the first half of 2019.

[Photo courtesy of Family ENT]

Traditional ceremony for the success of the drama " Touch your heart "

Lee Dong Wook said, “ I’ll work hard. I hope the actors / actresses and

staff will safely wrap filming with no injuries and in good health. ”   

Yoo In Na added, “ I’ll do my best to create a great, happy atmosphere on set! Fighting! ” 

8251eecely1fyr0mzkb0vj21400qojyd.jpg

8251eecely1fyr0myqkucj21400qotfs.jpg

Spoiler

8251eecely1fyr0mzy0nvj21400qo445.jpg

8251eecely1fyr0mzs4dij21400qo457.jpg

8251eecely1fyr0myimz9j21400qogst.jpg

16 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

OMG!!! It's impossible not to remember Goblin :wub:

Is this a trailer for Goblin or Touch Your Heart? XD

Hard to tell with such heavy referencing :tounge_xd:

Since theyre going ALL OUT on the Dokkebi references lol, I really really REALLY hope they also keep in mind the immortal words of Sunny "I hope our meetings will be much longer;):kiss_closed:

Ya hear me, DramaGods (TvN),!?! :blush:

22 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Is this a trailer for Goblin or Touch Your Heart? XD

I know, when I've seen it for the first time, my first thought has been: Is a fan-made teaser? 

I think (and hope) we'll see some Goblin references and this teaser video is only the beginning.

Actor Shin Dong Wook has stepped down from drama.

We wish him to resolve his controversy the soonest and come back with another role!

Just wonder who will replace him and will it affect airing date of "Touch your heart"...
Drama's reps said that he hasn't filmed many scenes so it shouldn't affect drama's schedule

but they need time to find replacement and then film his scenes...And it's not like only his scenes,

but it will require other actors to film more.

Well let's hope they will proceed with replacement asap and everything will work out smoothly for the drama .

Watch: Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na Show Playful Chemistry In “Touch Your Heart” Making Video

867cf53a49964506b2076d0270ec3e02.jpeg?s=

Touch Your Heart” has revealed an adorable making video showing what happens behind-the-scenes on the set!

The upcoming romantic comedy drama is about the love story between perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) and A-list actress Oh Yoon Seo (played by Yoo In Na). It is highly anticipated due to the reunion of  “Goblin” co-stars Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na.

The video starts off with Lee Dong Wook sharing his feelings about the first day of filming, which he believes went smoothly due to the comfortable vibe from the set and director. Yoo In Na then comments, “Today is the first time I am filming in two years, so I am very, very excited! Since we filmed with a good atmosphere today, as we film for the next four months, I feel as if this will the happiest filming I have done.”

On set, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na also show off their great chemistry as they playfully joke around with each other. During the break, Yoo In Na reenacts her advertisement, to which Lee Dong Wook jokes, “I think they’ll extend your contract. Congratulations.” He even adds, “Do you know how hard I work for ZigBang?” referring to the mobile application he models for.

When Lee Dong Wook asks if his expressions are on point for a scene, Yoo In Na compliments him. However, she also lightheartedly scolds him by saying, “Don’t fool around then,” but Lee Dong Wook, feeling wrongfully accused, points to the director for having distracted him in the first place by talking about food.

Lee Dong Wook also playfully asks Yoo In Na, “When did you debut?” to pretend to be a strict senior, to which Yoo In Na replies, “You’re so scary.” He also acts surprised to discover the camera filming behind-the-scenes, saying, “What is this? It filmed the whole thing. My image is… clear and clean,” making Yoo In Na burst into laughter.

The behind-the-scenes look ends with Lee Dong Wook boosting the atmosphere by making the staff laugh with his hilarious ad-lib ideas.

To conclude, Yoo In Na brightly shares her resolution, “We will work hard until the end, so please look forward to watching the drama!” Lee Dong Wook adds, “‘Touch Your Heart’ will be youthful, fun, joyful, and refreshing. Please look forward to it. Thank you.”

“Touch Your Heart” will premiere on February 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST following the conclusion of tvN’s “Encounter.” The drama will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the show here and watch the full making video below!

credit : soompi news

As far as I can remember, this is the fourth time YIN taking the role of an actress :) She must have that star look :D Come to think of it, I have watched most of her works... not gonna miss this one for sure, especially since it is a reunion with our favorite grim reaper!

Archived