[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy that my other drama ended so beautifully so I’m announcing my presence here!

will camp out here until the drama ended! I hope this turns up well considering out leads had such heartbreaking story in Goblin.

the chemistry is there. The director also had a good reputation so all the best!

will be tuning in on Feb!

I can’t wait to see LDW’s witty and funny acting again. He’s a pro in rom coms and I don’t know about you, but when I watched those new teasers, he made me fall in love all over again. I’m truly looking forward to this drama! Sorry to intrude like that, as this is a thread where we should cheer for both, but I’m just so happy to see how well he’s already doing hehe :D I sincerely hope we’ll be getting some steamy romantic scenes between him and YIN in this, Goblin has left me unsatisfied in that regard so I hope they make better use of their outstanding chemistry this time :P Here are some screen caps of Wookie from both teasers, and some new stills of him as gorgeous lawyer Kwon Jeong-rok ;) 

First stills of Kim Se won with his first crush, Yoo Yeo Reum, released :blush:

First meeting is in the lift. Both having opposite reaction towards each other? Oops :scream:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003374137

Edits:

tvN Touch Your Heart official website is now updated. Has character description for each of them. Going to be great drama for us!

Here is the link.

http://program.tving.com/tvn/touchyourheart/8/Contents/Html

As for Kim Se Won and Yoo Yeo Reum....

if i am reading it correctly.... they have a hidden story...
Kim Se Won/ Lee Sang Woo is from a prestigious background and of wholesome character.  Both Kim Se Won and Kwon Jung Rok once had a crush on Yoo Yeo Reum. She chose Kim Se Won. They dated but later she left Kim Se Won. Why? She felt inadequate due to Kim Se Won's background? Or, was she made to feel in adequate by Kim Se Won's family? 2 years later, they met again... still in love .... Cannot wait for translation
Based on Kim Se Won's expression in the still.... we can tell he is still madly in love with her and he is not giving up on her.:scream:
Kim Se Won, fighting!!

January, 29th at 2 pm KST "Touch your heart" press con will start.

It will be followed by.  LIVE DRAMA CHAT at 8 pm 
and we can livestream it here: https://t.co/WpYYF6u0Ls?amp=1

On pic you can see how livestream looks like. Tmr there will be video of vice chat playing

and besides Wookie and InNa there will be Park PD-nim and Lee Sang Woo

and Seong Seon Yoon who're playing KJR's long term friends. 

Many days tried to hold myself not to post something till show time on 6 February but the teaser made me laughed so hard, the funniest part is"i have asked her to make a copy and she has turned it into show":lol: the line itself is sarcastic witty but both actor acting made me burst out even more:P

Oh my this drama would be fun like W3SK or even more funnier because LDW and YIN can pulled out  cynical comedies well.

Touch your hearts faighting:wub:

I am camping here for the next two months..:lol:

tenor.gif

Trailer is so funny and I was giggling like a little girl the whole time..

Thank you channel gods of TvN..may this drama sky rocket in ratings..amen! Lots of love..a blinded by chemistry of LDW-YIN fan.

Archived