Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

The countdown begins . I hope there are no love triangles but separate love lines 

Article from DB

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/wishing-for-a-lucky-start-for-reach-of-sincerity/

Wishing for a lucky start for Reach of Sincerity

by tineybeanie

reachfoooosin3.jpg

Photos from the opening prayer ceremony for legal romance drama Reach of Sincerity have been released. The ceremony was held to wish for the success of the upcoming drama and to celebrate the new year. The drama is about Korea’s top actress who decides to go undercover to experience life as an employee at a prestigious law firm. There, she meets a perfectionist lawyer who becomes her boss (*cough* love interest *cough*). 

Previous The Lonely Shining Goblin co-stars, Yoo Inna and Lee Dong-wook (Life), will play the main couple so we know the chemistry will be off the charts. The director onboard is Park Joon-hwa, who has directed some of my favorite dramas in the last two years, Because This Life is Our First and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim

At the prayer ceremony, Director Park Joon-hwa, the production team, the lead couple and other supporting actors like Shin Dong-wook(Live), Sohn Sung-yoon (One More Happy Ending), Oh Jung-se (Mistress, Falsify), Shim Hyung-tak (Good Witch), Jang So-yeon (Big ForestPretty Noona Who Buys Me Food), Park Ji-hwan, and Lee Joon-hyuk (My Secret Terrius) were present. 

When Lee Dong-wook was asked to give a few words, he said the following: “I will try my best. I hope that we will finish filming successfully without any actors or production staff members getting hurt.” Yoo Inna added, “We will try hard to make the film set a fun, happy place. Fighting!” Actors Shin Dong-wook and Lee Joon-hyuk also said that they were sure that the drama would be a success. Finally, the director closed out the comments by saying, “Above all, I hope we will be able to finish filming safely and healthily. Reach of Sincerity fighting!” 

At the end, the written prayer containing the hopeful wishes of the production team and actors was burned in a moving ceremony.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

OMG!!! It's impossible not to remember Goblin :wub:

Is this a trailer for Goblin or Touch Your Heart? XD

Hard to tell with such heavy referencing :tounge_xd:

Since theyre going ALL OUT on the Dokkebi references lol, I really really REALLY hope they also keep in mind the immortal words of Sunny "I hope our meetings will be much longer;):kiss_closed:

Ya hear me, DramaGods (TvN),!?! :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Is this a trailer for Goblin or Touch Your Heart? XD

I know, when I've seen it for the first time, my first thought has been: Is a fan-made teaser? 

I think (and hope) we'll see some Goblin references and this teaser video is only the beginning.

• Like 6

Actor Shin Dong Wook has stepped down from drama.

We wish him to resolve his controversy the soonest and come back with another role!

Just wonder who will replace him and will it affect airing date of "Touch your heart"...
Drama's reps said that he hasn't filmed many scenes so it shouldn't affect drama's schedule

but they need time to find replacement and then film his scenes...And it's not like only his scenes,

but it will require other actors to film more.

Well let's hope they will proceed with replacement asap and everything will work out smoothly for the drama .

• Sad 6

I am saddened by SDW stepping down. I have been following his dramas  (Lookout, Live and DJG is Watching) since he made a return to acting after overcoming his sickness . The guy just can't seem to catch a break.

Shin Dong Wook Steps Down From Drama “Touch Your Heart” Following Recent Controversy

Jan 7, 2019
by J. Lim

Shin Dong Wook has decided to step down from his upcoming drama “Touch Your Heart” following his recent controversy.

Earlier this month, it was reported that Shin Dong Wook’s grandfather was claiming that he would be taking legal action against his grandson for committing “filial fraud.” Shin Dong Wook’s agency released an official statement regarding the situation, and argued that the claims were false. His father and uncle also stepped up to share their stance, and Shin Dong Wook gave an interview to explain his side of the story.

His agency Snowball Entertainment stated on January 7 that the actor will be stepping down from his role on tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Touch Your Heart.” They explained, “He feels a sense of responsibility about the controversy involving his grandfather. He believed it was right for him to step down, so he discussed the matter with the production staff of the drama.” They were also cautious to give an answer when asked about his future activities, stating, “Nothing has been decided yet.”

The production staff of “Touch Your Heart” also confirmed the news and stated, “It’s true that Shin Dong Wook has stepped down from the drama. However, as Shin Dong Wook did not have many scenes filmed as of now, we do not believe his departure will have an impact on the drama’s schedule.” Regarding a replacement for the actor, they stated, “We haven’t made a decision yet. Once we find someone, we will begin filming again.”

“Touch Your Heart” is the story of famous actress Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na), who finds herself in a law firm with perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook). The drama will be the follow-up to tvN’s “Encounter” and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1288767wpp/shin-dong-wook-steps-drama-touch-heart-following-recent-controversy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I read the news about this. And his grandfather is 96 years old. Idk which side is right or lying here. But this is very upseting. The thing that I thought would only happened in some legal dramas is actually happens in real life. Hope things are sorted out well for the drama to have a back-up plan for this. I want to see my Sunny and Yeo reunites soon!! 

• Like 3

Watch: Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na Show Playful Chemistry In “Touch Your Heart” Making Video

867cf53a49964506b2076d0270ec3e02.jpeg?s=

Touch Your Heart” has revealed an adorable making video showing what happens behind-the-scenes on the set!

The upcoming romantic comedy drama is about the love story between perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) and A-list actress Oh Yoon Seo (played by Yoo In Na). It is highly anticipated due to the reunion of  “Goblin” co-stars Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na.

The video starts off with Lee Dong Wook sharing his feelings about the first day of filming, which he believes went smoothly due to the comfortable vibe from the set and director. Yoo In Na then comments, “Today is the first time I am filming in two years, so I am very, very excited! Since we filmed with a good atmosphere today, as we film for the next four months, I feel as if this will the happiest filming I have done.”

On set, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na also show off their great chemistry as they playfully joke around with each other. During the break, Yoo In Na reenacts her advertisement, to which Lee Dong Wook jokes, “I think they’ll extend your contract. Congratulations.” He even adds, “Do you know how hard I work for ZigBang?” referring to the mobile application he models for.

When Lee Dong Wook asks if his expressions are on point for a scene, Yoo In Na compliments him. However, she also lightheartedly scolds him by saying, “Don’t fool around then,” but Lee Dong Wook, feeling wrongfully accused, points to the director for having distracted him in the first place by talking about food.

Lee Dong Wook also playfully asks Yoo In Na, “When did you debut?” to pretend to be a strict senior, to which Yoo In Na replies, “You’re so scary.” He also acts surprised to discover the camera filming behind-the-scenes, saying, “What is this? It filmed the whole thing. My image is… clear and clean,” making Yoo In Na burst into laughter.

The behind-the-scenes look ends with Lee Dong Wook boosting the atmosphere by making the staff laugh with his hilarious ad-lib ideas.

To conclude, Yoo In Na brightly shares her resolution, “We will work hard until the end, so please look forward to watching the drama!” Lee Dong Wook adds, “‘Touch Your Heart’ will be youthful, fun, joyful, and refreshing. Please look forward to it. Thank you.”

“Touch Your Heart” will premiere on February 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST following the conclusion of tvN’s “Encounter.” The drama will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the show here and watch the full making video below!

credit : soompi news

• Like 8

As far as I can remember, this is the fourth time YIN taking the role of an actress :) She must have that star look :D Come to think of it, I have watched most of her works... not gonna miss this one for sure, especially since it is a reunion with our favorite grim reaper!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

As far as I can remember, this is the fourth time YIN taking the role of an actress :) She must have that star look :D Come to think of it, I have watched most of her works... not gonna miss this one for sure, especially since it is a reunion with our favorite grim reaper!

She really does hv that Look. She’s also got that sexy , sultry thing going for her . 

Look at her in this new stills 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Alright you two. What have been started in Goryeo, should end/settle now.

Posted (edited)
On 1/8/2019 at 11:27 AM, triplem said:

New stills 

Wow, he looks so gorgeous :3

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Remove before posting. TQ
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)

“ Touch Your Heart ” will premiere on February 6 at 9:30 p.m.

DwdUcGmVYAABbDZ.jpg

DwdR6jzVsAAWDZs.jpg

DwdR7GwU0AAgskG.jpg

Spoiler

DwdR7t0UUAA9FlB.jpg

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2