Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff 

Oh Yoon-Seo is a popular actress. She is famous for her beautiful appearance, but her acting is bad. She gets involved in a scandal with the son from a chaebol family. Her acting career declines precipitously.

Oh Yoon-Seo hears that a famous screenwriter wants her to play the lead female role for a drama series. The character works as a secretary for a lawyer. To gain experience for the role, Oh Yoon-Seo is required to work as a lawyer's secretary for a few months. Meanwhile, Kwon Jung-Rok is an attorney for a law firm. He is arrogant and cold-hearted. One day, his boss asks Kwon Jung-Rok to let actress Oh Yoon-Seo work as his secretary for 6 months. He is not happy about the situation, but he has to accept.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yoo In Na Talks About Her New Drama Starring Lee Dong Wook

Oct 23, 2018
by S. Park

Yoo In Na recently shared her thoughts on her upcoming drama.

On October 22, Marie Claire unveiled photos from Yoo In Na’s photo shoot in Hawaii where she showcased her lovely winter style. Dressed in outfits fit for the colder weather, she accessorized using scarves, bags, and hats to complete the stylish looks.

Yoo-In-Na1.jpg

Yoo In Na recently confirmed her appearance in tvN’s new drama “Touch Your Heart” (literal title). This will not only be her first drama in two years, but also her second time working with her “Goblin” co-star Lee Dong Wook.

She revealed that her criteria for selecting a project is whether or not she can do it. She added that her final two months of this year will be filled with work on the drama and that she’s looking forward to it because she has a good feeling about it.

Spoiler

Yoo-In-Na2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1249959wpp/yoo-na-talks-new-drama-starring-lee-dong-wook

• Like 5

More detailed character descriptions:

"Lee Dong-wook will play a high-flying workaholic attorney named Kwon Jung-rok. He’s the perfect man, and is above all things professional. He regards his work as being sacred and this attitude makes him very popular with both his clients and his law firm.

In order to silence her acting critics and make a splashy comeback, our Hallyu star decides to take a break in the “real world,” which is how she ends up a secretary. Oh Jin-shim is described as not quite grounded in reality and lacking common sense. She tends to treat everything like a scene out of a drama. She’s a little wacky, but charming and lovely nonetheless."

source:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/yoo-inna-and-lee-dong-wook-to-reunite-for-reach-of-sincerity/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Finally!!! My Wookie in a rom-com :wub:...really looking fwd to it...these 2 had really great chemistry in Goblin...description of roles suits both of them and i can imagine them quite well...i'm getting My girl awesome wibe again at last...soooooo now we'll just have to wait ...let january comes fast! :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Finally!!! My Wookie in a rom-com :wub:...really looking fwd to it...these 2 had really great chemistry in Goblin...description of roles suits both of them and i can imagine them quite well...i'm getting My girl awesome wibe again at last...soooooo now we'll just have to wait ...let january comes fast! :)

Yes ....so good to see you here . The reunion of our Goblin ship :wub:It’s like the drama gods knew we wanted this . I was so excited that he took this on. Finally we can get our happy ending without needing to wait for the next life  :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes ....so good to see you here . The reunion of our Goblin ship :wub:It’s like the drama gods knew we wanted this . I was so excited that he took this on. Finally we can get our happy ending without needing to wait for the next life  :lol:

Hi chingu :wub: 

So right about waiting for afterlife :lol:...i've been waiting for this kind of drama for him since Hotel king...he's done hard dramas before that and then after as well...so lets see here finally some pure romance and a lot of kisses ;)

As for her...i like her as well...and did before Goblin

• Like 2
  • Love 1

GOOD NEWS for TODAY
FINALLY we had an update for Wookie and Yoo In Na "Touch My Heart" drama.
Naver today released three actors who will join Wookie and In Na on the new TvN drama Touch My Heart

which will be air first half of 2019.
Three actors are: 
SHIN Dong-wook as Kim Se-won is the best-in-class in the elite, who is well-versed in studying, dating, and social life with his friendship with Kwon Jung-rok (Lee Dong-wook).

SHIN Hyeong-tak as Choi Yoon-hyuk, who belongs to a law firm such as Jung-rok. 
LEE Joon-hyuk a director of the company and the person who created the actress Oh Jin (Yoo In Na). 

Source: https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000013907&l

• Like 6

@lingkoo So happy to hear that . Things are shaping up . Do you know the airing date ?  It says here later half 2019

so exciting..Especially finding out about 

Shin Dong Wook ...Love him 

From Soompi  article

Shin Dong Wook, Shim Hyung Tak, And Lee Jun Hyuk Cast In Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na's Upcoming Drama

jinaleee

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na’s upcoming drama revealed a lineup of strong supporting actors!

Three actors, Shin Dong WookShim Hyung Tak, and Lee Jun Hyuk will join tvN’s upcoming drama, “Touch Your Heart” (literal translation). The drama will tell the romance between a successful lawyer and a former actress who fakes her identity and gets employed as his secretary. Lee Dong Wook will play the lawyer and Yoo In Na will play the actress-secretary.

Shin Dong Wook will play the elite prosecutor, Kim Se Won. Kim Se Won is the best friend of Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook), who has spent law school and Judicial Research and Training Institute days with him. He is a perfect person who is good at studying and managing relationships with others. He is also a pure-hearted person when it comes to love.

Shim Hyung Tak will play a mama’s boy in the drama. He will play the divorce lawyer Choi Yoon Hyuk, who works at the same law firm with Kwon Jung Rok. Although he looks like perfect husband material when he’s quiet, he becomes a talkative mama’s boy whenever he opens his mouth.

Lee Jun Hyuk, who previously starred in “100 Days My Prince,” will play Yeon Jun Suk, the man who has the Midas touch in the entertainment industry. Yeon Jun Suk is the man who found Oh Jin Shim (played by Yoo In Na) and made her into the popular actress Oh Yoon Seo. Although he is a warm and nice person, he can become cruel and cold when it’s about business.

The production team of “Touch Your Heart” stated, “It’s very reassuring to have actors such as Shin Dong Wook, Shim Hyung Tak, and Lee Jun Hyuk who have such great acting skills and unique personalities. Since the three actors are able to emphasize their characters’ charms, their talent will also be apparent in ‘Touch Your Heart.’ Please look forward to our drama.”

“Touch Your Heart” is slated to air in the latter half of 2019. Check out Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na’s previous drama, “Goblin” on Viki below!

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

● Oh Jin Shim (29 years old, dropped out of S-University Law School)
• A part of Venus Entertainment
• The return work 'Regal Mind'
• Secretary of the lawyer office
Hallyu Goddes Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na) is a top actress in Korea with a pure and intelligent image. Provisional retirement due to scandals. However, while she was worried about her acting skills, she got a fake job as a secretary to a large law firm lawyer for field practice. She changed his name to Oh Jin Shim and got a fake job. Though she lives on an intellectual basis due to the publicity that she graduated from S-University Law School.
● Kwon Jung Rok (35 years old, S-University Law School)
• Attorney general of Allweeds Law Firm
Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook) is a lawyer for the large law firm Allweeds, but he is smart and humble. He looks like his father in a local government office, and he's frustratingly sincere and blunt. He is a typical model student who never missed the first prize by studying. With such sincerity in the workplace, the law firm has the highest rate of victory and client trust. His flaw is that there is no knack for relationships. He don't have many friends and not good at politics.
©https://m.blog.naver.com/prawood_maru/221399720450

That character description....So Wookie is essentially playing....HIMSELF lol :joy:

(well minus the last akward parts of the character description)

And looks like the characters will understand each other/connect by their mutual sincerity. Lovely :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Ok bit of a spoiler (not a huge one at all so dont be scared to read it):

1st Scene from the Novel translated. The Bickering 1st meeting of Kwon Jung Rok & Oh Jim Shim:

Spoiler

Open this ig link  and swipe to the next pictures to read it.

• Thanks 6

some update folks.

Based on: KakaoPage web series Touch Your Heart by Yegeo (예거 https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49293547&page=1

Program developer: Jinnie Choi for STUDIO DRAGON

Show runner: Jang Jung Do (tvN What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, Olive TV Dear My Room)

Executive producers: Lee Jun Ho (MBC Children of Nobody), Han Suk Won (KBS2 Go Back Couple)

Producer: Jung Da Hyung 

Writers: Lee Myung Suk (no credits attached; I think she's a rookie writer), Choi Bo Rim (tvN What's Wrong with Secretary Kim)

Director: Park Jun Hwa (tvN What's Wrong with Secretary KimBecause This is My First Life)

Production companies: MEGA MONSTER, ZIUM CONTENT

• Thanks 5