[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, intrariver said:

Oh you mean the multiple men looking at OJS?

It may also just mean because they admire her as a star and not romantic, but who knows. Really hopefully no love triangle or at least that angle kept to a  minimum. Im also more concerned about KJR and his lawyer bff both having had crushes on the lawyer lady when younger, hopefully that part not focused on heavily. No more wasting the main pair in any drama please. :cry:

More in terms of the guy with the flowers looking at her in admiration. He is positioned quite close to her in the front in that poster. Just seemed a bit odd. And yeah, I agree that I also don't want to see the other female getting attention.

The chemistry between the leads is already PROVEN to be magical. So they really don't need triangles to spice things up. They are sparkly and amazing enough! Also, it doesn't look like there is a big secondary pairing. 

AND I'm SO HAPPY that VIKI is showing the series! NOW I CAN WATCH IT WITH ENG SUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question: Does Viki usually pick the most buzzed shows to air at the same time as the channel? 

Lee Dong Wook Chose “Touch Your Heart” Because Of Yoo In Na, Talks About Working With Her Again

881c4a4805e0494dbd5cb69dc87ce65c.jpeg?s=

In an interview for tvN’s “Touch Your Heart,” which is premiering on February 6, Lee Dong Wook talked about why he chose the drama as his next project.

“Touch Your Heart” is about the romance that begins when Korea’s top actress, Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na), meets the perfectionist lawyer Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook) at a law firm.

Lee Dong Wook said his trust in the people that he would be working with was the reason why he chose the drama. “Director Park Jun Hwa gave me a lot of encouragement as he was pitching the role of Kwon Jung Rok to me. In particular, he told me to find comfort and happiness through ‘Touch Your Heart,’ and that comment really drew me in.”

The actor also said his co-star Yoo In Na played a role in his decision to join the drama. “One of the reasons why I chose this drama is because of my comfort and trust in working with Yoo In Na.”

On his reunion with Yoo In Na after their popular pairing as Reaper and Sunny in tvN’s “Goblin,” Lee Dong Wook said, “We’re going to try to show a different kind of chemistry [from ‘Goblin’].” But their experience working together is an advantage. “Thanks to Yoo In Na, from the table reading to now, we’ve been able film extremely comfortably. Yoo In Na is extremely meticulous, so she catches the things that I miss and helps fill in the holes. She’s helping me a lot.”

lee-dong-wook-touch-your-heart-2-540x360

Describing his character in more detail, Lee Dong Wook said, “Jung Rok is lawyer who is perfectionist and has a prickly side to him.

He has no interest in dating, and his line between his work and personal life is very clear. To others, he seems like a rigid person who cares about nothing but work, but in reality, he is a very warm person,” saying that his transformation in the drama will be fun to watch.

His character is only about a 30 percent match with his true personality, said Lee Dong Wook. “Jung Rok’s love for his work is similar to me, but I’m not as reticent as he is, so I think we’re synced about 30 percent.”

Lee Dong Wook said he’s working hard so that the legal dialogue of his character is well-delivered, and that his tone and reactions as his character are believable and accurate. “I think I’ll be able to show everyone something new.”

“Touch Your Heart” airs on February 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST, and will be available on Viki.

Source (1) / soompi news

Awwwww! That is the SWEETEST new teaser! I LOVE IT!

I cannot understand a single word they are saying....but I adore the song choice! And I can tell that it's about a proposal attempt....I would guess! 

Does anyone know if they will release a longer trailer with scenes from the first few episodes? 

TvN (cable channel), screenwriter/director of What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, two leads that worked together before in Goblin (meaning they should feel enough comfortable with each other) not to mention that both the leads has done some steamy kissing scenes in their previous dramas... which means ; we should get lots of STEAMY scenes between Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na in Touch Your Heart ~ Raaaawrr ~ 

I'm glad Jung Kyung Ho turned down the role. Don't get me wrong , he's an great actor! But Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na together again in a drama and this time as the leads??? Hell yeah!!!! And I guess Lee Dong Wook must really like working with Yoo In Na, otherwise he would have turned down the role :) 

Both actors have said it's a romantic comedy at its core. So I'm expecting beautiful romantic moments!

Lately, I'm liking the lighter/more fun/romantic type of shows. I think the heavy psychological ones can effect viewers in a depressing way. But if it's light and fun and easy going, it's refreshing.

Hopefully multiple kissing moments! From what I remember in Goblin, I think they shared 2 kisses out of all the episodes? Perhaps, in this one, there will be more??? 

What else I like is how they keep talking about the warmth and heart in the series. Definitely very excited to see this!

We have some news about broadcasting of " Touch your heart " in Asia and World.

So far @tvn.asia , @viki , Viu and @iqiyitw have bought drama to broadcast

it in various countries in Asia, Americas and Europe

(though it will air on some channels one day after broadcast, right?)

Archived