[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

Just find out why fsf change his avatar to little fox, after announcing their marriage, is that the little fox represents zly. He called her little fox in tsom. Thus, the avatar means he held zly in his hands, someone that very precious to him.. Owww

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His fans commented that he used to be talkative and funny guy  before. Then, he change to be a silent type, not talking much. Maybe bcoz so many dark rumours  against him, so he didn't bother to talk. Then, after marrying zly, he reverts back to be a funny and talkative guy. 

45 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

His fans commented that he used to be talkative and funny guy  before. Then, he change to be a silent type, not talking much. Maybe bcoz so many dark rumours  against him, so he didn't bother to talk. Then, after marrying zly, he reverts back to be a funny and talkative guy. 

It is nice that he finally met someone who doesn't care an iota about his past. Media is horrible that way.  Making a mountain out of mole hills. 

They are two of a kind. Zly also has been ridiculed all her career. So, they understand each other. They both are passionate about acting. Fame and glory have not been their priority, instead they feel quite uneasy with all that hot search. By the way fsf apologized to the administrator if sina weibo for causing the collapse if server on the day of their announcement. 

5 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Me too :) Many people criticize because they think that given their star status, they should have had a very open wedding where you have all media and reporters crowding etc but LY is very private person and shy.  But they are human too so if they want to have something private then they have the right to it.  I thought it was cute the way they announced it.  Kind of expected but also unexpected at the same time.  In some other threads people were bashing him calling him old and for his past dating experience.  Frankly, it wasn't like he was unfaithful or anything...... I like them both as I have seen both their dramas separately before even their rumoured dating and they are very good actors.    

I have shipped ZLY with many actors.. But never spoke bad abt other actors.. But we can't expect ppl to be like that.. I don't know y ppl get hyper on her marriage announcement n pregnancy.. Telling that she fooled them.. It's her choice to announce her pregnancy n marriage coz its her special events.. I don't know y netizens bash ZLY for CP issues.. It isn't like she cheated on them.. She didn't even mention abt being with them but ppl set their mind on stuff n say she wavered them lolz.. Anyway I don't know much abt FSF.. As far as I m seeing FSF, he is a good person.. 

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I have shipped ZLY with many actors.. But never spoke bad abt other actors.. But we can't expect ppl to be like that.. I don't know y ppl get hyper on her marriage announcement n pregnancy.. Telling that she fooled them.. It's her choice to announce her pregnancy n marriage coz its her special events.. I don't know y netizens bash ZLY for CP issues.. It isn't like she cheated on them.. She didn't even mention abt being with them but ppl set their mind on stuff n say she wavered them lolz.. Anyway I don't know much abt FSF.. As far as I m seeing FSF, he is a good person.. 

Some people thinks that they have certain rights to know over celebrities' news as they are fans and they are the reason the celebrities got famous. 

38 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Some people thinks that they have certain rights to know over celebrities' news as they are fans and they are the reason the celebrities got famous. 

Ridiculous!! Instead of concentrating on their personal lives, they should concentrate on actor's acting n their talent!! They have become famous coz they had talent! If they weren't talented, ppl wouldn't spare a glance at them!! 

10 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Yup, 200% agree with you there.  I shipped her with literally everyone since she has chemistry with all the male lead and since she was "single" at the time, we could speculate all we want so long as her reputation is not at stake.  But she has always veen very private and discreet as per testimonials from friends like Xie Na and even William Chen Wei Ting.  She takes time to warm up being a shy person but once friends, she stays very loyal.  I thought FSF a gentleman at one of the red carpet event so for me, no hooha there.  I kind of think they are compatible too.  He good looking and she gorgeous.  They match one another since both seemed to have the matching personality and temperamental.  I was happy for them.  Actually I just want her to get married and shut those awful mouths saying that she is over 30 and still on the shelf......Anyway, lets wish them both happiness and get old together :smiley:

Hi, I'm a fan of The Story of Ming Lan. I like Zhang LiYing/Feng ShaoFeng couple a lot after the drama. I found this video on YT. Actually they two knew each other since 2009 and collaborated for multi times afterwards. The video is in Chinese but has some precious clips of their old dramas together. Really happy to see they are together after 9 years.

I did not read all 34 pages ahead. So if this content has already been posted. Please inform me. I'll delete it. Thanks.

11 hours ago, nnnju said:

Hi, I'm a fan of The Story of Ming Lan. I like Zhang LiYing/Feng ShaoFeng couple a lot after the drama. I found this video on YT. Actually they two knew each other since 2009 and collaborated for multi times afterwards. The video is in Chinese but has some precious clips of their old dramas together. Really happy to see they are together after 9 years.

I did not read all 34 pages ahead. So if this content has already been posted. Please inform me. I'll delete it. Thanks.

Hello, welcome.  Yes, Zhao Liying has known FSF for 10 years I believe.  At that time she was still unknown and playing roles like maids, sister etc.....Whereas FSF was already famous at the time and used to play lead roles.  I guess it was fated that they marry each other.  

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

On 1/23/2019 at 6:26 PM, leeza77 said:

Annual couple votes: 

Third place Zhao Liying & Feng Shaofeng

t0102221c5439f17914.jpg?size=559x551

Who’s #1 and #2?

It’s killing me how little bts we got of the couple, worse is yingbao not able to promote due to her pregnancy. When I was shipping tingying I got spoiled left and right :lol:

Archived