[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Best p

So happy[嘻嘻]
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • 007hzGRlly1fzl28s9wlwj30u00dv0wu.jpg

One of my fav moments!!! 

You know what, I realized everytime gty is supposed to act teasing with ml, fsf would do a more intimate gesture but in the middle of it he stop changed it into a more casual gesture. Maybe he thought whoops, forgot I’m supposed to just acting, my bad. :lol:

5 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Ha ha.. You r right. Some scenes, gty almost touch ml's face ir hug her, but then he withdrew his hands,  change his mind. I guess in real life, in private they are really affectionate, touchy feely and lovey dovey

Yet we still dont have any bts to fawn over :bawling:

12 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Ha ha.. You r right. Some scenes, gty almost touch ml's face ir hug her, but then he withdrew his hands,  change his mind. I guess in real life, in private they are really affectionate, touchy feely and lovey dovey

Haha that was I am thinking too:love: 

15 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

One of my fav moments!!! 

You know what, I realized everytime gty is supposed to act teasing with ml, fsf would do a more intimate gesture but in the middle of it he stop changed it into a more casual gesture. Maybe he thought whoops, forgot I’m supposed to just acting, my bad. :lol:

And in ep 53 at minglans bed;their so close:love:cant help myself but to smile like a horse:grin:...meanwhile at the back of my head while watching;;;( you two ahh...your enjoying toomuch:relaxed::love:)

On 1/28/2019 at 10:55 PM, heatherbee said:

And in ep 53 at minglans bed;their so close:love:cant help myself but to smile like a horse:grin:...meanwhile at the back of my head while watching;;;( you two ahh...your enjoying toomuch:relaxed::love:)

They probably werent acting :lol:

16 hours ago, leeza77 said:

I wish i can see them in real life acted lovey dovey. So far they are really careful not to show intimacy in public. Fsf likes to hold zly hand when the are walking

The only thing close to intimacy from them is mk3 bts, probably because they were on the flirting stage

20 hours ago, leeza77 said:

I wish i can see them in real life acted lovey dovey. So far they are really careful not to show intimacy in public. Fsf likes to hold zly hand when the are walking

Some people don't like to be too showy in public.  Being public figures, I guess they do have to be careful but it was nice to see them holding hands.  

4 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

They probably werent acting :lol:

The only thing close to intimacy from them is mk3 bts, probably because they were on the flirting stage

I always shipped LY with her co-stars as she is so shippable.  I would have done the same here.  The fact that they were both really seeing each other is a bonus.  :heart:

3 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I always shipped LY with her co-stars as she is so shippable.  I would have done the same here.  The fact that they were both really seeing each other is a bonus.  :heart:

I dont always ship yingbao with her costars, I tend to look at how she behaves on the bts or interviews. The only vibe I got  was wc, because of how comfortable and cozy she is with him. But when I saw mk3 bts,  how fsf gazed at her, and how smiley yingbao was, yep ship ‘em!!!

Can anyone help out what the lady at 2:02 yelled about? Fsf was taken aback while mark and lgx couldnt help laughing

On 1/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, nichiwoohee said:

I dont always ship yingbao with her costars, I tend to look at how she behaves on the bts or interviews. The only vibe I got  was wc, because of how comfortable and cozy she is with him. But when I saw mk3 bts,  how fsf gazed at her, and how smiley yingbao was, yep ship ‘em!!!

Can anyone help out what the lady at 2:02 yelled about? Fsf was taken aback while mark and lgx couldnt help laughing

The question the lady asked "Is Feng Shao Feng dating Zhao Liying"?  Which got Mark and LGX laughing.  It was so spontaneous as they were there for Detective Dee press release :D 

I agree with you there.  When I first saw LY with WC for Zu Mountain, I was shipping them like crazy.  Their BTS moments were sweet and you could see LY was very relaxed and naturally playful.  The BTS with FSF in Monkey King 3 was sweet too.  Pity they didn't show much for TSOML.  

21 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

I love what she said about him. It gives the feeling of a warm and fulfilling relationship. And he cooks!

16 hours ago, frenchfan said:

The question the lady asked "Is Feng Shao Feng dating Zhao Liying"?  Which got Mark and LGX laughing.  It was so spontaneous as they were there for Detective Dee press release :D 

I agree with you there.  When I first saw LY with WC for Zu Mountain, I was shipping them like crazy.  Their BTS moments were sweet and you could see LY was very relaxed and naturally playful.  The BTS with FSF in Monkey King 3 was sweet too.  Pity they didn't show much for TSOML.  

LOL the lady have sense! I would have asked the same thing too

2 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Shitou somewhere saying how messed up the hierarchy is, she calls her husband my uncle :lol:

Really happy for zly&fsf. They are establishing their home little by little. Adding furniture here and there. Zly lamented she can't buy furniture as an ordinary woman. The price to pay for being a star. So, ordered them online. Uncle picked up the wall papers. Lol.. The whole domestic preparation us lead by uncle. 

She talked about the happiness when they went to the park. The yellow autumn leaves. It's happines to them. Uncle took her pictures and she chose them. 

Talked about to live as boringly as possible..

About fsf's zest of life which is also one of the reason why she is attracted to him (beside his keen towards zly's food preferences and caring and loving). 

About losing popularity when she is at her peak. That zly accepted it without regret and strive to do the best in what she considered as worthwhile. The rest period she is in now is considered as accumulation/charging. 

Looking forward to the birth of their  child. 

She hopes to act in a police investigation story. Love it. Hope she can achieve her dream after her coming back later. 

Archived