Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

9 minutes ago, lxands said:

Correct me of I'm wrong but wedding rings are only required to be worn by Christian married couples, for others its just customery or trend, not required by religion nor civil law. So unless they are Christian then there's no need for them to wear wedding rings.

It’s a choice made by the person. It’s not required for Christian to wear their rings.  For example Prince William chose not to wear but prince harry wore it. 

I agree with what you said on a professional choice. Especially today is one of the major award ceremony in China entertainment industry.

Edited by thelonetraveller_18
  • Like 6

On 11/10/2018 at 7:17 PM, ElleWoodsen said:
LOL Guys!! Behind the scenes at today's 34th Hundred Flowers Award Ceremony, a reporter interviewed FSF.

He was asked if he knows what tv drama is airing on the upcoming 12/11 and he said:

"That's...that's Teacher Zhao's." 

:joy: "TEACHER ZHAO" !!!! This title has a feeling of deja vu! B)

So ZLY calls him her "3 generation's predecessor"/"Feng Ge" and he calls her "Teacher Zhao"!!!! :joy:

Something's not right!!! :lol: Poor guy. He was stuttering on the word TEACHER ZHAO. :sweat_smile:

Watching this clip I think its subjective on how to interpret his reaction. You might see it as something is not right, for me I see him stutter for being bashful. Before he is an actor, he is a man, and just like any newlywed, I'm sure he's being teased left & right, and its only natural for him to be shy when someone purposely pick up topic on his new acquired wife. And honestly the reporter was being cheeky for asking him abt his new wife's coming soon drama ..and his answer was just as cheeky.... Teacher Zhao indeed! Hahaha

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 6

not all wear their wedding bands....some wear it some dont....it all depends on individual....

i have colleagues who are married but never wore a single ring.....even my brother never wear his wedding rings either :) 

• Like 5

ZLY is not working at all these days and not showing up anywhere besides being with FSF, I'm guessing they are spending enough time together?...Unless she wants more. I think what he means by spending more time with family is referring to his mom.

• Like 1

He's a newly wed man. Why he wants to spend time with his mom? Of course the family mentioned before refer to the beloved wife. And they have just married. Before, fsf have just finished his shooting somewhere in the mid of september. Of course they need to spend a lot of time together. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

On 11/23/2018 at 1:59 AM, icyphoenix said:

She updated her weibo!! We can guess the hand she is holding is of her hubby FSF!! Soo cute:wub:

Awwwwww, I am pleased that she looks so radiant.  She looks happy and it kind of shows.  She has been working hard for so many years, now it is time to relax with her family and loved ones......

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 3

On 12/23/2018 at 11:56 AM, icyphoenix said:

We r gonna see some cutie romance between our couple.. Their kiss:wub:

Cute poster

Verry2much excited:love:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1

Feng Shao Feng is doing a lot of promo for Minglan. I saw this interview and he talked about how zly felt a lot of pressure for this drama since it is a big female lead type of drama.

I wish she could do some promotion for it. But she is probably resting.

• Like 4