[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

ZLY is not working at all these days and not showing up anywhere besides being with FSF, I'm guessing they are spending enough time together?...Unless she wants more. I think what he means by spending more time with family is referring to his mom.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a newly wed man. Why he wants to spend time with his mom? Of course the family mentioned before refer to the beloved wife. And they have just married. Before, fsf have just finished his shooting somewhere in the mid of september. Of course they need to spend a lot of time together. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 1:59 AM, icyphoenix said:

She updated her weibo!! We can guess the hand she is holding is of her hubby FSF!! Soo cute:wub:

Awwwwww, I am pleased that she looks so radiant.  She looks happy and it kind of shows.  She has been working hard for so many years, now it is time to relax with her family and loved ones......

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 10:00 PM, icyphoenix said:

They r preggoooo 

That's good then, they finally announced it..question is how many months already? Read somewere that the due date will be march,( well i will b one of the happiest since my birtk month is also march:lol:) and she's carrying a boy.

Ohh..well regardless if its wether true or not,soon we will finally see a little shaofeng/little liying:relaxed:..so excited...congratulations to the happy family,,,:relaxed:and that photo of them is just so precious..that will be their actual scene in real life after liying will give birth....:grin:

Archived