[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

Teacher Zhao is gentle and wise.[doge]
Fsf said during the filming of Happy Camp. To be aired next Thursday. 
P2;every time fsf talk about ZLY, his expression is bashful, shy and so sweet. He didn't look like a mature 40 year old but like a teenager with a first love.
  • 006U9T7Sly1fzt01tva0aj30jx0b3k12.jpg
  • 006U9T7Sly1fzt01u51kpj30jz0b6qbe.jpg
  •  

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, leeza77 said:
Teacher Zhao is gentle and wise.[doge]
Fsf said during the filming of Happy Camp. To be aired next Thursday. 
P2;every time fsf talk about ZLY, his expression is bashful, shy and so sweet. He didn't look like a mature 40 year old but like a teenager with a first love.
  •  
  •  
  •  

Yingbao must be so in love for fsf to call her gentle... where’s zhao xiaodao? :lol:

too bad yingbao is resting, it would have been fun watching happy camp tease the couple n

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/02/zhao-liying-opens-up-for-first-time.html?m=1

Zhao Liying Opens Up For The First Time About Life After Marriage

Ever since Zanilia Zhao Liying has taken a break from showbiz, she has experienced two wonderful life changing events as she got married to Feng Shaofeng last October and announced her pregnancy this January.

Watching their drama together
Zhao Liying tells all in a recent interview about her life away from the spotlight.  When she's alone, she rarely watches the shows she's in. But it's a different story when Feng Shaofeng is around, she shares that he follows The Story Of Minglan on his phone and is eager to show it to her. I think that's both funny and sweet having your husband pester you like that. 

Zhao Liying talks married life
Building a home
Zhao Liying spends most of her time at home.  When she wanted to buy stuff, she would order pieces of furniture or other small items online.  Inside her house, one would see a pink rose on the table and a Totoro toy on the bookshelf.  Feng Shaofeng was apparently the one who chose the wallpaper for their house.  It is worth noting that the couple displays prints of original works by Hayao Miyazaki.  It looks like somebody is fan of Mr. Miyazaki.  

For Zhao Liying, she always had to work away from home because of filming and neglected what it means to have a home. Now, she'll think of adding things to her home to make it into their own. Her home is her place of peace, where she belongs and where she is happy.  

Feng Shaofeng
Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng have been in the same productions many times before, but it wasn't until their last two projects Monkey King 3 and The Story of Minglan that they were paired as a couple. In real life, she fondly refers to Feng Shaofeng as her "Man child"  and she has become used to being cared for by him.  He is a gentle person, very giving towards her and caring. He would bring home her favorite dish and cook it for her.  She says, "I think the noodles he cooks are the best in the world."  Aww.... How sweet is that?  

Zhao Liying talks married life
There was a time when she would take Feng Shaofeng's arm and go to the park.  They would enjoy themselves and she would pick nine photos out of dozens that Feng Shaofeng took during their time together.  She later recalls, "At the time, the sky was clear and golden yellow leaves of autumn were very beautiful.  You can see the person you love behind you when you turn around.  This is the happiness of life."  

Tying the knot at the peak of career
Asked about the struggles she would face by having children at the peak of her career, Zhao Liying simply says, "Fortunately, I've learned to deal with it. Now that I've entered a new chapter in my life, I will do my best to overcome any challenge."  

Minglan Zhao Liying Feng Shaofeng
As a couple
According to Zhao Liying, "Uncle (Feng Shaofeng) and I complement each other in our personality and other aspects. He is gentle, responsible and really knows how to live life. It's this trait of his that has moved me. We are both very passionate towards life and towards family, so we will learn from each other as we walk forward together." I'm happy for her having such a wonderful life right now.  Things are going well for her and I hope this is only the start of her never-ending real life Minglan love story. 

23 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

She refers to him as "man  child".. Lol. Make sense when you watched the bts in monkey king 3 and some in ml. He likes to fool around. His character in tsoml is like a child who loves to cuddle and be spoiled by ml. 

That’s just fsf trying to sneak in a little cuddle time

Home is the starting place of love,hope and dreams,

The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.

I'm so happy for both of them, most specially li ying who never stops working for the past years,glad that she's sharing with us how happy and blessed she is now,:blush:

(And just my wishfull thinking, I hope I can also find a man who is responsible and know how to live his life in the future:tounge_xd: )

more power to this lovely couple :blush::heart:

12 hours ago, heatherbee said:

The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.

I'm so happy for both of them, most specially li ying who never stops working for the past years,glad that she's sharing with us how happy and blessed she is now,:blush:

(And just my wishfull thinking, I hope I can also find a man who is responsible and know how to live his life in the future:tounge_xd: )

When she told about her happiness with her hubby, i felt an immense satisfaction and warmth. Like watching a movie with a good ending.. Wish u both happiness. 

13 hours ago, heatherbee said:

I really think the phrase “love is timing” is correct. Current yingbao is already somewhat satisfied with her career and ready to slow down, just like fsf who dated many in the past. There’s no point of meeting the right person too soon or too late

10 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

I really think the phrase “love is timing” is correct. Current yingbao is already somewhat satisfied with her career and ready to slow down, just like fsf who dated many in the past. There’s no point of meeting the right person too soon or too late

Fsf actually didnt dated many in the past...i would only count as he dated 1 only

On 2/4/2019 at 9:16 PM, nichiwoohee said:

all the lovely cast of minglan! If only yingbao could come :tears:

what did hejiong say to fsf? Must be yingbao related lol

Finally its here.I love happy camp.it`s hilarious.Hope this ep will get subbed.

Do you know when it`ll be aired?902?

I do think Hejiong ask FSF about Zhao liying.He will be teased everywhere he go:lol:

I thinks FSF answer was something like " the biggest thing she said to me was..and it was cut off..Hope to know too:D

On 2/5/2019 at 2:27 AM, danatepe said:

Finally its here.I love happy camp.it`s hilarious.Hope this ep will get subbed.

Do you know when it`ll be aired?902?

I do think Hejiong ask FSF about Zhao liying.He will be teased everywhere he go:lol:

I thinks FSF answer was something like " the biggest thing she said to me was..and it was cut off..Hope to know too:D

I think it was mentioned here, this thursday?

Archived