Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

20 hours ago, Leigh Perry said:

Doesn't he die in As Flowers Fade and Fly Across the Sky? I will certainly take a look at these two. Thank you!

It's an open ending. It's up to you, I would like to think that he will be happy and live many years to come. 

@Leigh PerryHe doesn't die in As Flowers Fade and Fly Across The Sky. I think the ending is just a screenwriter's bad job, ignore it and enjoy the show. :D

I  want to share this clip with you all. This is Chi Rui in Love for Three Lifetimes, the coolest in all of ZYL's characters and my favorite one. This drama has many things to be criticized in my opinion, but Chi Rui is just so good!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leigh Perry said:

Well, there seems to be a problem, or two. It claimed to have eng sub on the first half(?) or so, but there doesn't seem to be any way to turn them on. Also, there seem to be viruses on the site, drat it. sigh... Thanks for trying.

Okay, I did find it on youtube, but no eng sub, sadly. Anyway, here is the playlist link.

1 hour ago, Leigh Perry said:

Okay, I did find it on youtube, but no eng sub, sadly. Anyway, here is the playlist link.

Truly sorry for not checking carefully before posting the link here. The download links still work but sadly the videos have bad quality and no Engsub. Watching raw video seems to be the only choice now. Sorry again for the absurd link. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2019 at 6:12 PM, Moony Moony said:

Truly sorry for not checking carefully before posting the link here. The download links still work but sadly the videos have bad quality and no Engsub. Watching raw video seems to be the only choice now. Sorry again for the absurd link. 

Hey, it's alright. Stuff happens. I can't remember if I checked dailymotion or not. A lot of times, they will have vids, with eng subs, that no one else has. Also, vimeo, and viki. I found a couple of other sites for a different program, but the security software on my computer wont let me open them. Asianview or something like that. I dont remember now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO0wlep-vMM    here is a link to filming on Tomb raider Reboot, little late since they wrapped up principle filming, but better late than never. It was posted a couple days ago.

T

On 3/25/2019 at 4:12 PM, Leigh Perry said:

Doesn't he die in As Flowers Fade and Fly Across the Sky? I will certainly take a look at these two. Thank you!

The Princess Returns-I watched up to ep 20, which is where the eng subs ended. I'm going to check a few other sites, to see if I can find the rest of the ep with subtitles. As Flowers Fade, I had started watching, but if he doesn't die or something awful happen, I'll go finish watching it-at least as long as the ep have subtitles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@moonymoony I saw that news while at work and was so happy and surprise. It is really out of a sudden and it seems to be happening a lot with drama now a days that you are waiting for a drama to air and then suddenly it is airing this week lol I am excited to see ZYL's portrayal of this character...and I miss his ponytail! lol

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Moony Moony said:

My True Friend weibo said that it's going to air this Sunday, May 19!!!!!!!!  Jing Ran's really coming !!!!!!!!

Yep, it was announced so suddenly! (I heard it was originally arranged to be aired in May, and then the other series got in before My True Friend. But yesterday it was canceled because of the “political” reason. Thus leaving the official weibo of My True Friend only two days to promote it.

And it will be airing tomorrow night at 19:30 on both Zhejiang TV and Dragon TV!!! It’s a 48-episode series so the finale will be airing on June 13th. If you remember, the Guardian was premiered on June 13th last year. It’s almost one year down the road since a lot of fans got to know him. And we’ve been treated with so many great roles of him: Shen Wei, Black Robe Envoy, Ye Zun, Luo Fusheng, Chou, Qi Heng, Pang Jia, and now Jing Ran is coming! Just as he hoped last year, he truly does have a promised future.

• Like 2

I just finished watching the first two episodes and it is pretty decent. No cringing moments or awkward scenes (well expect for a dancing routine from that real estate company...that's a bit...) Nothing really to complain and I would say it is a easy watch. Jing Ran is suppose to have a cold exterior but so far I find his character distant but not unbelievable and not arrogant because of his position or fame. I enjoy that even though he is suppose to be cold, he is a very polite and well mannered gentlemen...well except I think he is a clean freak lol    

• Like 1