Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

Photos at wedding ceremony. Suggestion for MD-KS photo. They push them together. Is YB gonna see this and think they're getting married?? I hope not! KS looks uncomfortable. OMG YB is gonna see this! Please NO don't do this to him!! Yup, there he goes....out to the balcony. He sees MD-KS standing next to each other taking pictures!! MD looks up and sees him. YB looks shocked, devastated, like what in the world. MD, fix this! Tell KS! Nope, MD stays quiet. YB runs off. OH NOOOOOOO YB IN HIS ROOM, HE FALLS TO THE FLOOR. MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, TVN!??!

YB grabs his bag and takes off. Goes to the spot where he confessed. It's nighttime now. I hope this episode is extended. I will lose my richard simmons if we don't get hugs and kisses.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

They are still at hotel I guess. MD drinking beer out by the pool by himself. KS shows up. She puts his scarf on him. MD takes her hand. Before he can say anything, she starts talking. Now MD is talking again. Very somber scene. No background music while he speaks. He takes the ring off her finger. KS looks shocked. Wow he stepped up and did it! Tho I still wish it would have been KS. I think KS feels very bad for MD. She is starting to cry. I think they're both like I'll always love you. But just not like that. It's sad. She feels really sorry to him, I think. She's crying a lot. 

NJ by his car on his phone. Here comes KS, hysterical looking, crying. NJ stops her. She is crying about YB. I think she found out that he saw everything?? She is crying a lot. NJ takes her and puts her in his car...

MD by the pool saying to himself I did the right thing. His father comes up to him, asks where she is. He just gets tears in his eyes, and MD's father understands. I think MD's father knew something was up all along. Aww sweet father-son moment. But it's lasting way too long LOL. C'mon hurry up and get to our couple. 

***We aren't gonna get but an ending stare, are we? UGHH***

• Like 4

whatever happened to our rom- com? 4 straight episodes of angst... I am glad it is not MD_KS wedding but this misunderstanding is killing me.... I wanted KS to be the one to put off the engagement. Like that we just feel sorry for MD...

------------------------

NJ gave YB's phone number to KS

Later on ....MVP Nam Joo to the rescue...tells KS about YB's sad back story  

----------------------

wahhh does this woman need 3 men to push in the right direction??? :astonished:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

OK finally we have YB driving in his car. Thinking about what he saw with KS-MD. He speeds up. NJ/KS driving and I think trying to call YB but he isn't answering. KS is still crying so much. She is going through a lot of tissues. YB has been in his car nearly this entire episode lol. Are you kidding me?!!!?? YB is leaving his place in his car JUST as KS/MD pull in!! What is this nonsense today?!?! LOL NJ sees him and is like "Wait that's YB!" Oh! YB just answered NJ's call. NJ is screaming at him and YB hangs up on him. KS and NJ arrive at the spot. It is gonna be sunrise, not sunset?! Or is KS gonna stand there all day?! It is cold. NJ gives her some money. She thanks him and puts the money in her pants under her dress lol. NJ leaves KS there alone. YB is still driving talking to himself. He realizes something! He realizes that NJ was at the ceremony. Why was he there, he thinks? He realizes something is up. He spins the car around. Commercial ughhhhhhhh.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RobinM said:

All KS does is sit there and bawl and look like a deer in headlights .Dry up sister. 

I know rite...I seriously want to knock some sense into her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Here's our scene. Except we only have like no time left. Soooo yeah. YB is running around trying to find her. KS is just sitting there. He finds her. I think he's mad NJ left her there. She yells something at him. I missed you? I want to know what they're saying. I hope she's admitting her feelings. She is crying. Why is she walking away??? He yells OKS. He says some stuff to her. Then he says he missed her and I LOVE YOU. She gets tears in her eyes. He takes her face in his hands and kisses her!!!!!!!!! He caresses her face, it is a beautiful kiss in the morning sunrise. She puts her arm around his side. BEAUTIFUL. 

OK YA'LL PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 KISSES, CUDDLES, HOLDING HANDS, OMG I CANNOT WAIT!! WILL BE WATCHING THE PREVIEW OVER AND OVER, TRUST ME!!!

WE GOT A KISS, REPEAT, WE GOT A BEAUTIFUL KISS!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

AND THE PREVIEW IS OVER THE TOP AWESOME!!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK MODE

GUYS JUST FINISB THE STREAMING AND THE PREVIEW OMG I CANNOTTTT 

AND THE KISS NSIXNDIKFJFKR

PARDON HUHU IT WAS A FRUSTRATING EP BUT THE ENDING AND THE PREVIEW GOT ME EXCITED 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

THE PREVIEW IS AMAZING. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT IT LOL. THE ANGST FROM THE PAST FEW WEEKS WILL BE WORTH IT. THEY ARE DARLING TOGETHER, SO MANY KISSES AND CUDDLES AND OMG! ABSOLUTELY DARLING TOGETHER. 

YES I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS TOO. EVERYONE WILL BE ON THIS THREAD ONCE THEY SEE THE KISS AND THE PREVIEW LOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Here's our scene. Except we only have like no time left. Soooo yeah. YB is running around trying to find her. KS is just sitting there. He finds her. I think he's mad NJ left her there. She yells something at him. I missed you? I want to know what they're saying. I hope she's admitting her feelings. She is crying. Why is she walking away??? He yells OKS. He says some stuff to her. Then he says he missed her and I LOVE YOU. She gets tears in her eyes. He takes her face in his hands and kisses her!!!!!!!!! He caresses her face, it is a beautiful kiss in the morning sunrise. She puts her arm around his side. BEAUTIFUL. 

OK YA'LL PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 KISSES, CUDDLES, HOLDING HANDS, OMG I CANNOT WAIT!! WILL BE WATCHING THE PREVIEW OVER AND OVER, TRUST ME!!!

WE GOT A KISS, REPEAT, WE GOT A BEAUTIFUL KISS!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

AND THE PREVIEW IS OVER THE TOP AWESOME!!!! 

While reading this over again, I am reading like sloooooow motion. Every moment counts especially the kisses. Oooh my gosh! I am so happy. Still waiting for the clip to upload. Thank you top star yoobaek!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Thank you @turtlegirl for the live caps and @triplem for the videos. Was trying hard not to tear my hair out when it took so long for YB and KS to find each other. Now I'm just waiting for a video of the kiss and then I'm going to sleep so that I can translate the episode tomorrow. :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Kangsoon was absolutely useless this ep but OMG THAT PREVIEW THEY ARE SO CUTEEE. 

JOINING THE CAPSLOCK PARTY. THAT PREVIEW WILL BE SUSTENANCE UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY. IT WILL BE ON REPEAT. INCESSANTLY. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

CAN ANYONE FIND THE PREVIEW THAT WAS PLAYED AT THE END OF THE EPISODE? IT WAS MUCH LONGER AND HAD MORE KISSES AND CUDDLES LOL. I NEED TO SEE THAT AGAIN!

• Like 4

The preview after the ep in the livestreaming si different. TRUST ME THERE ARE A LOOOOOOOT OF KISSES 

MAYBE THEY WILL UPLOAD IT LATER I FORGOT TO RECORD SORRY CHINGUS HUHU WAS SUPPOSED TO RECORD THE WHOLE EP

• Like 2
  • LOL 2