[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god ..she got that ahjumma perm @tibba ! :joy: loving the colour coordination 

big love for out hot oppa . He’s very fine for a man his age :P

Like the dress..in my favourite colour 

A few more hours to go @Christina Leong! Let our angst be over . They dragged it to darn Long 

@triplem I don't get her hair lol maybe she's not over being Kangsoon? I guess it's cute in certain angles since she's cute anyway. Lol idk. Hot oppa always delivers though. He's just really really really attractive :wub:

I hope they have a good time tonight. Everyone worked hard.

Oh my, KJS Oppa is as hot as ever. How can a man look so good in a simple striped sweater and coat? :wub: if only I could meet him, just once.

I’m sorry to say this but JSM’s hairstyle today isn’t very flattering, especially her fringe. She is a beautiful woman, but even the most beautiful woman can’t carry that instant noodles center parted fringe. Sorry. :sweat_smile:

Dung dung dung ...tvn is reminding us to watch They posted this across all the social media channels. Pls do not disappoint us 

More from wrap up party ..swipe to see JSM & the rest 

Awww little Dong Man is so cuuuute. Lucky kid!

I hope tvN wouldn't post that scene if it's going to be at the very end. C'mon tvN don't do us dirty like that.

I am ready to live stream but I haven't checked it yet. I am too scared it's not going to work hahah. 

Well, I've got it working on my phone, but not my laptop. Let's hope it lasts....

Repeat of ending scene last week :tears:

Morning, YB is leaving.....Aww Grandma made him a bunch of things to take with him.....She's calling for KS, but he's saying no it's OK I think. She is in her room listening to it all, looking very sad. She hides under the covers, awww.

Mom in Seoul, I think reading the article. She is crying, said something about YB, maybe like "oh my poor YB" I dunno. Oh! She's going on TV! I guess to explain things?? She's on everyone's screen on the streets in the city. YB is back in Seoul, driving, think he's listening on the radio to her. He looks like he's having a panic attack. He stops the car, yeah, he can't breathe, awww. He's on the bridge overlooking the river. Flashback to him watching KS dive for the abalones. Sad sad sad. He misses her soooo much!! 

He went to his mom. I think he's probably saying why did you go on TV, I dunno. YB is pleading to her for/about something. She said Sorry. He left her. In his car crying again. OMG poor YB. He's really crying so hard. My heart!

CEO in his office. Seems happy about something. Maybe the interview that mom did? NJ doesn't seem too happy about it. Oh, they're calling the island for YB. I guess they're finding out that YB left the island from one of the old ladies.

KS is in her hanbok....so is MD. They're at her house. Everyone is admiring them. KS still looking uncomfortable. The villagers mention Top Star. KS gets sad expression. MD notices...

NJ and the older son, DM's bro (I forgot his name) are arriving at the island. Everyone is happy to see them coming. 

Why is everyone so shocked to see NJ? Do they recognize him as a star? I think so lol. Or maybe they think he's really handsome. Lots of compliments to him. I'm sure it's funny I just don't know what they're saying lol. NJ mentions YB. OK, I think they weren't told that YB had left. I think they thought YB was still there and they went to see him! I get it nowwww

Oh, here's the scene KS in her store, and here comes NJ. She remembers him. So she is back to regular clothes. I think earlier they were just trying on the hanbok, no ceremony yet.

KS asking about YB....NJ explaining things. Whatever he is saying, KS looks shocked. Oooh, MD is outside the store listening in....oh, he comes inside. MD holds up KS' hand and shows off the ring to NJ. I think NJ is giving KS YB's phone number. She is looking at the paper he wrote on...tries to clean and distract herself...looks back at the paper. She wants to call him of course.

NJ is getting to see the room YB stayed in. He said Daebak so I guess he thinks it's awesome lol. MD is there, talking to NJ about something. Maybe he said why did you give her his phone number. 

KS is swimming in the sea in her diving gear. Sad OST 1 playing. She is having flashback to their last convo when YB told her to stay by his side. Older ladies show up...Dunno what they're saying to her. I hope they're saying it's OK to follow your heart. She looks saddened by what they say. She is thinking aloud, MD is watching her, he is thinking aloud something too. I think KS was thinking what if I had stayed with YB.

YB back in his car. Just driving around. Sad looking. It looks like he's been driving around for a long time, maybe even a few days straight. Almost gets in an accident. 

KS just came running up to MD who was chopping wood. Did she just tell him she likes YB?!? I THINK SHE DID OMG!!! She said sorry and gave him the ring! WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOO he was dreaming it LOLOL dammit I was gonna say YES KS, but nope, dang it!!

So KS did show up and was saying something to MD but I have no idea what. MD is sitting thinking aloud, he looks nervous about something. Now he just looks determined. He goes to KS' store...Have no clue what they have been talking about the past few minutes, sorry. She gave MD a scarf, he started crying and hugging her. She isn't hugging him back. I think she says he's reacting too much, it's just a scarf. I dunno. He's screaming something about him and KS and running around, dancing like a fool. KS laughs at him. But then she looks down at the table and sees the note with YB's number...aww she crumpled it up and threw it away. 

YB on the beach. He is driving all around I guess! He has a flat tire. He kicks his car and hurts his foot. Oh YB!! Someone came to fix his tire but there's a problem? It can't be fixed maybe? Dunno why.

Oh no lol. Teacher was doing pull ups and saw the pig bladder and kicked it and it went right into the side of Doc's head. Doc looks exasperated. Teacher says sorry, but Doc runs away crying. Teacher is yelling after her. Teacher at his desk, taking out a pink piece of paper I think to write a love note to her. Aww. 

Our wise DM came to see KS. He has the YB ninja doll. DM, give our girl some sound advice, please! Ohhh, the doll is broken. He asked KS to fix it. I think DM is comparing to the broken doll to our broken Top Star. KS is gluing the doll back together. I think KS is trying to justify why she can't be with YB. But DM seems to making a good case for YB. Maybe DM is our Junior Cupid. DM leaves, KS looks back in the trash can at the paper. She is picking it up, YAY. 

MD is drinking with DM's older bro (is it DC??). I think he's saying something like hey how are you marrying KS. MD seems defensive. MD's father comes out to drink with them. Now MD's mom comes. MD leaves to go looking for someone. Oooh he sees KS coming. He goes to hide to surprise her. They are in Doc/Teacher's area. Think KS is gonna make the call and MD is gonna hear...commercials right now though. 

K back. Yup, KS takes out the note. MD looks shocked. She is using this other phone I guess hoping to have privacy. YB in bed, his phone ringing. He knows immediately it's KS. She hangs up and runs off. He is calling back. Is MD gonna answer? He did. richard simmons, he's gonna tell YB it was him, not KS. Dammit. NOT COOL, MD! Now YB is gonna think KS isn't thinking about him at all, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww noooooooooooooooooooo.

MD walking the beach at night. There is KS, crying, like in the preview. She holds her head in her hands. So sad. C'mon MD, what are you doing? MD gets tears in his eyes. Now we see YB in the pool. He's remembering KS' words. YB is most literally almost drowning in sadness. Back to the beach, MD walks up to KS. She wipes away her tears. He gives her the scarf and wipes away her tears. He is giving her a heartfelt talk. She nods at whatever he says. Then he walks away and she is crying again. 

***Ok we only have like 30 mins left here, we need resolution!!! And happiness!!***

MD returns to the house. Whatever he says makes his father look worried for him. OK, he is crying in his bed. Now I feel sad for him. I think he knows what has to be done, just doesn't want to face it....

Morning. I still don't know if this is the wedding or what exactly it is! Maybe it's just an engagement party? I have no idea, sorry! Well, Grandma is in hanbok too. Could this really be the wedding already??? KS looks sad.

YB is drinking coffee at this hotel by the pool. I think he is asked to move because they are getting ready for an event. I think maybe they're getting ready for a wedding??? It triggered YB. He's going off at the hotel clerk about it. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He left the hotel and KS just showed up!!!!!!!!!! It is her wedding?!?!?!?! OMG IT IS. YB didn't see her! What in the world is this nonsense!!

Now I'm watching this almost wedding gonna happen like YB come back, why did you leave just before they showed up!! OK!!!!!!!!1 This show is killing me. It is not KS-MD wedding. It IS a ceremony for DM's mom and dad!! They just brought her in to surprise her! LOL why are they doing this to me! Sorry guys I'm probably making ya'll freak out too.

Archived