2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Guys, Naeun had an interview (I think it's recent) but I've got to view only that cut wherein she said, "I didn't want to see him in person". 

Who did she mean? :huh: Anyone here knows about the full interview?

where did u see this?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

I think for Taemin on Sep 13, he came back from Japan.  No one captured him when he flew to Japan though.  he came back for the Berlin mubank  (my inner thought - hope taeun met each other yesterday :D)

Taemin went to Japan in the morning (many fans catch him on airport) and comeback on the same day.

4 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Guys, Naeun had an interview (I think it's recent) but I've got to view only that cut wherein she said, "I didn't want to see him in person". 

Who did she mean? :huh: Anyone here knows about the full interview?

it's a part of Bigbang Seungri new variety show that will be aired on Netflix soon. Naeun is one of the guest star.

I think they already filming the show months ago (when Seungri posted their picture  on socmed)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

Off topic guys~

I wanna make a TaEun fanfic coming from a movie.. Has anyone watched Midnight Sun? I already watched both versions xD

But my writing skills ain't great and I think I'm gonna make it a dialogue version lel. But if anyone is interested with collaborating with me, then you can xD lel

But I'm just having second thoughts right now because I've been busy lately :P 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:
  Hide contents

Off topic guys~

I wanna make a TaEun fanfic coming from a movie.. Has anyone watched Midnight Sun? I already watched both versions xD

But my writing skills ain't great and I think I'm gonna make it a dialogue version lel. But if anyone is interested with collaborating with me, then you can xD lel

But I'm just having second thoughts right now because I've been busy lately :P 

Tell me if I can be of help. :smile:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Lmao I just watched this for the first time and I'm smiling like wtf hahahaha

I thought Taemin would answer letter A xD OMG is Taemin really that byuntae? lmao sorry about that.

I think this was unrealeased because laughing of the staff(?) can be heard kkkk

I watched this clip a while back, but it's still fun watching it over and over again! I love how honest these two were at the beginning.  It was a natural knowing each other and developing closer relationship kinda way.  If Taemin was like a byuntae easy guy at the beginning we wouldn't even like him or this couple right?  It has been very comfortable.  I miss them so much :tears:

• Like 1

cr.taeminismymiracle Translation: Let's do a kiss that makes us breathless."

cr.taeminismymiracle Translation : "I can't see anybody else, I don't want to go anywhere either, I just really want to hug (you)."

Maybe these are the lyrics for his new song to be perform on his concert in Japan.

The lyrics are interesting, especially the last one "Holy Water" because it's something related to religion, especially for the Catholic. 

Is it going to be a ballad like "Soldier"? 

Can't wait to hear the new song.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

Taemin and his dancers (Music Bank Berlin behind the stage)

I actually don't mind if he put his hand on the dancer's shoulder since all of them are considered co-worker but look at him keeping a proper distance and mannered hands (he keep his hands in his pocket) :thumbsup:

Because he probably saw our posts or comments lel

just kidding

• LOL 1

I'm currently watching WGM and I have 2 episodes left to watch.

I watched ep 34 and they were going to a place where they pay their bills. I'm surprised that Taemin suddenly talks about financial things. 

Am I the only one disappointed at their show? Because all they show is just about dating, first love, blah blah and only minimal things about marriage life? I wish they show more~ Like YongSeo maybe? And other couples? 

lel nevermind~~ kkkk