On 1/16/2021 at 1:47 AM, LauLau said:

This happened a few days ago but I only just saw it... so even Namjoo admits to dating :phew: Naeun... we're waiting for you~

I don't know until now that there are some people who still believed that idols on that age are motae solo.  even if these idols are busy with their work for sure they will find their way and time to have a lovelife. They are person, they have feelings and can be attacted to someone. 

Anyway, here's the clip of apink guesting on TMI NEWS in 2019. Jun hyunmo asked them if they are motae solo... well based on their reaction, they are not. The funny thing was that, chorong suddenly answered "YES", when she admitted on "bar life" in2017 guesting  that she dated before...lmao

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Suddenly I remember about Taemin's Ig live on 5 Sep 2020. Maybe this not a big hint, but to me this kinda feels like an assurance. In that live he looked upset. He stay quiet and frowning at the beginning. Then he keep saying that he missed us (or someone particular I suppose). He literally said 'I miss you guys' in english. Around minute 15.40 he mentioned that his feelings that day similar to Shinee's song Countless.

When I looked up the lyric... it tells you about taking someone special for granted. You keep chasing your ambition or other thing but the end you realized that the person matters the most. You can check the lyric here https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2018/09/shinee-countless-sel-su-eomneun.

Dont go to youtube one cause the lyric is not as accurate.

After that he insist us to say 'I miss you' to him. It's like he just want to see that words popping on his phone. Lol.

Sorry Im rambling here, but one thing Im sure on that day he is upset because he is missing someone.

Here's his ig live with subtitle

https://youtu.be/4bBQgqFg1a8

Edited by Bobia1
  • Like 1

Btw if SHINee's comeback is really on February 10, which most shawols now believe, then we should start getting some comeback news/teasers around January 27. The last time shawols predicted this kind of timeline for Taemin, it was fairly accurate ^^

On 1/18/2021 at 6:28 PM, Bobia1 said:

Suddenly I remember about Taemin's Ig live on 5 Sep 2020. Maybe this not a big hint, but to me this kinda feels like an assurance. In that live he looked upset. He stay quiet and frowning at the beginning. Then he keep saying that he missed us (or someone particular I suppose). He literally said 'I miss you guys' in english. Around minute 15.40 he mentioned that his feelings that day similar to Shinee's song Countless.

When I looked up the lyric... it tells you about taking someone special for granted. You keep chasing your ambition or other thing but the end you realized that the person matters the most. You can check the lyric here https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2018/09/shinee-countless-sel-su-eomneun.

Dont go to youtube one cause the lyric is not as accurate.

After that he insist us to say 'I miss you' to him. It's like he just want to see that words popping on his phone. Lol.

Sorry Im rambling here, but one thing Im sure on that day he is upset because he is missing someone.

Here's his ig live with subtitle

https://youtu.be/4bBQgqFg1a8

let me add the fuel to the fire

lol what's that Taeminah??? kinda give same vibe with this

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 7/16/2018 at 4:37 PM, chantaljaey said:

Guyz! I don't know if you remember or noticed. The gold ring after the proposal (episode 31) was seen during the traditional wedding (episode 32) and also seen in their LUV music video. Taemin had one too during the Miracle parody (they were wearing it at the same time). These small couple items really make me all smiley and excited. And note that LUV of Apink was around November of 2014. 

Remember the giving of this gold ring wasn't broadcasted. 

Let's relive the moments of them back in 2014-2016.

Our Nangnie's fanboys.

Ryewook himself is a fanboy of Naeun. During the call it was exactly on Naeun's birthday. If WGM didn't end they could've been together that time (uri couple). Naeun and Apink were free on Naeun's birthday (February 10, 2014).

Hello, i'm a new Taeun fan. I'm currently reading all the past posts here in this forum to get updates from Taeun couple. I just recently watched their WGM (Dec 2020 to be exact) and I seriously love them! 

Having said that, i'm quite curious on thr golden ring you mentioned here. I know Taemin has a gift for Naeun aside from the letter when he proposed to her in Jeju but it wasnt shown in the ep. Can you tell me more about it or can u upload a photo of it?? Juseyo!!

On 7/16/2018 at 4:50 PM, watermelon2512 said:

it's not only a kiss on the cheek, but a hug, holding hands plus aegyo :D

There's another letter that still haunting me till today

I'm really curious  because MBC blurred it , I really want to know what Taemin and Naeun write to each other.

Its on WGM episode  after they bungee jump

picture taken from first Taeun thread and various sources

http://fanserviced.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-ed948ceba19ceb9dbc-avi1276.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

http://fanserviced.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/130608-taemin-mbc-we-got-married-cut-by-ed948ceba19ceb9dbc-avi1620.jpg

the date of the letter May 15, 2013

they supposed to receive the letter the next year May 15, 2014

as you all know WGM Taeun ended in December 2013, last episode in january 2014

so we don't know what happened to the letter...:tears:

I'm curious as well with the contents of this letter. I really wonder if they were able to receive those letters :(

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Annyeong! I'm actually a new fan of Taeun and currently reading the posts from this thread but now transferred to the 1st thread. I'm still at page 7 on the 1st thread lol.

Just wanted to ask if anyone of you know where can I download HD copies of Taeun's WGM? I really wanted to download the HD ones. Does anyone have a link or google drive where it was saved? Please help this new Taeunian :(

Oops, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Drei and i'm a kpop fan since 2010. I used to be a full blown YG stan back then but then became inactive around 2013 when I got busy w/ my thesis. I just recently became active (last June 2019) after watching wgm for the very 1st time. I thought b4 the wgm was scripted as well that's why i'm interested in watching them. My first wgm couple was sungjoy. I fell in love w/ them cause they look so real. I became a fan of red velvet & btob after watching their wgm.

I'm honestly not interested w/ other wgm couples b4 bec I thought no other couple would come as close to the realness of sungjoy. But then one time in dec 2020 while i was bored scanning fb, i saw a clip of taeun couple. The vid automatically played and it was the ep where taemin and naeun was watching Twilight and Taemin tried the apple catching thing and it smacked to his face lol. I really had a good laugh that time and thought that this couple reminds me of sungjoy and they didn't look like their acting at all. So i gave it a try and man, I fell in love w/ them and been watching every taeun related vid in youtube and even downloaded bilibili just to watch the vids created by ohmytaeun in ig.

Having said that, I hope I can spazz w/ u guys about taeun couple cause I noticed taeunians are not active in socmed probably to prevent having conflict w/ shawols. And i'm really proud of u guys and ur behavior. I can see ur genuune love for Taeun couple that u chose to stay away from fights and chose to just spazz in here and even try to protect them. 

Sorry fOr the lengthy message. I'm just so happy to find this thread and to see that you all are very active here. :) Fighting to our Taeun couple! 

P.S please grant my request regarding the hd copies of taeun wgm. Kamsahamnida!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Hi! Not TaEun related but NaJoo one. Look at these cuties

People on Twitter are celebrating for this cute interaction. There was a rumor that the two started the practice of social distancing since I'm So Sick era, LOL. But then here they are! The clip is from the video posted on their VLive today :)

Oh, just wanna add that I can't wait for SHINee's comeback.

Have a good day!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 1/20/2021 at 10:53 AM, daragon bbyu said:

Having said that, i'm quite curious on thr golden ring you mentioned here. I know Taemin has a gift for Naeun aside from the letter when he proposed to her in Jeju but it wasnt shown in the ep. Can you tell me more about it or can u upload a photo of it?? Juseyo!!

Hi, I don’t have a picture of the ring but you can watch this video of their rings, including the one taemin gave her in wgm. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1Zx411B7Lh

*PLEASE READ

Hi fellow taeunians, I just saw that there’s a troll spamming about taeun is fake and cursing at us taeunians under the hashtag taeun in Twitter. Now the hashtag taeun is full of the spams and cursing made by this account:angry:You guys can search for it and please report him! Or should I drop the username here instead?

On 1/21/2021 at 11:54 AM, Flowerna said:

Hi, I don’t have a picture of the ring but you can watch this video of their rings, including the one taemin gave her in wgm. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1Zx411B7Lh

Thank you so much for this!! Wow they indeed have alot of couple rings! I noticed lately, Naeun isn't wearing her rosary ring anymore. Even the new one she wear before. She seems to be wearing a new ring on her index finger. That's what I have seen in Gamsung Camping. I'm really hoping the of them are dating irl! I'm really happy when I saw a pos in ig of taemin w/ calobye products in his apartment.

And by the way, saw in twitter that Taemin is planning to move to a new apartment. Don't know where he's planning to move or the reason why he's suddenly move. But some shawol says it may be bec he's current apartment is too expensive. Was really hoping for not to move cause i love the idea of them living together in the same neighborhood.  

On 1/21/2021 at 9:05 AM, j___ml said:

Hi! Not TaEun related but NaJoo one. Look at these cuties

People on Twitter are celebrating for this cute interaction. There was a rumor that the two started the practice of social distancing since I'm So Sick era, LOL. But then here they are! The clip is from the video posted on their VLive today :)

Oh, just wanna add that I can't wait for SHINee's comeback.

Have a good day!

Woah, so apink also have a vlive today? Shinee had a short vlive too initiated by Taemin. It just ended like 2 hrs ago.

Edited by Jillia
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Flowerna said:

*PLEASE READ

Hi fellow taeunians, I just saw that there’s a troll spamming about taeun is fake and cursing at us taeunians under the hashtag taeun in Twitter. Now the hashtag taeun is full of the spams and cursing made by this account:angry:You guys can search for it and please report him! Or should I drop the username here instead?

I saw that too :( I blocked that account already, I should've reported it.

Hi guys, just wanted to share this though I know this is 7yrs late lol. Sorry, i'm just a new fan and like to spazz a lot about Taeun couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

You might have noticed this or even discussed this long ago, i'm not sure since i'm not done reading all the messages in the previous thread. Hahaha!

Just wanted to share this observation I had w/ regards to Taemin and Naeun's couple rosary beaded bracelet. 

I just noticed that Taemin wore his previous flat beaded bracelet the one he had on since the beginning of their wgm up until their Amusement Park Date w/ Key & Eunji.

And then, I noticed in the Chuseok Special episode he was wearing a new beaded bracelet w/c is round and I think almost the same w/ Naeun after the ep wherein Taemin confess to Naeun. The "whisper" thingy. Lol!

I just find it cute that he changed his rosary beaded bracelet that he had on for a long time just so he could have a couple one with Naeun. Not sure if he bought another one for himself or if Naeun gifted it to him since they are both going in and out of Japan.

I'm not sure too if my observation is correct or am I being delusional lol

Anyways, so sad that I can't attach any photo here coming directly from my phone. I think I have to upload it somewhere 1st and paste the link here. TT____TT

Sorry for the long post again and forgive this ahjumma for bringing up a Taeun content that happened 7yrs ago lol. 

On 1/15/2021 at 5:26 AM, mississippi said:

I would like to add for November lol. This one made me think the most because I watched Taemin's ig live first before watching GamCam ep.5. He did ig live literally 2 days before GamCam ep.5 was aired.

You can see the eng sub live here

First, he did tell us that he turned on ig live without any purpose. Second, he just did random things. Third, he tried hard to find that damn Toy Story filter (maybe he just randomly wanted to use it after seeing Kibum hyung lol). Fourth, he looked so frustrated after not being able to use it and even said "it's a pity" and just ended the live after that saying "I do all I wanted to do". Last, HE WAS SO CUTE! that famous "aniya~" line is living in my head rent free. 

I actually wondered why Taemin was really determined to use Toy Story filter (I never knew tho if Taemin was a fan of Toy Story; I only knew it was Naeun during WGM but this is not related). Then boom, Naeun showed on GamCam wore Toy Story costume. Soooo, that's all. Maybe this is just a coincidence, maybe not. Even though it's a coincidence, then they are really meant to be. Just saying.

let me add another ig-live-coincidence thing here

still remember who got viral with the photos with freckles?

yes her

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJh7UpzBtob/

the fact that he got the filter directly like he prepared it already lol

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 1

I just finished watching Taeun WGM for the 3rd time since December and I still cry a lot on their last ep :'(  Imagine Taemin who rarely cries but teared up on their last day together :(

Sorry for spazzing here, I just can't contain my feelings. Their WGM makes me happy and giddy all through out but made me cry so much on their last ep. 

I really really hope the those two are now together and happily enjoying their life. 

Taemin and Naeun, please give us the good news sooooonn!!! 

K-Pop GIF

• Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 6:20 PM, daragon bbyu said:

I just finished watching Taeun WGM for the 3rd time since December and I still cry a lot on their last ep :'(  Imagine Taemin who rarely cries but teared up on their last day together :(

Sorry for spazzing here, I just can't contain my feelings. Their WGM makes me happy and giddy all through out but made me cry so much on their last ep. 

I really really hope the those two are now together and happily enjoying their life. 

Taemin and Naeun, please give us the good news sooooonn!!!

This is going to be the year I'm sure, probably after the Apink 10th anniversary comeback and before Taemin enlists which is next year, good news never been so close. 

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 1