8 minutes ago, mississippi said:

which one is it? is it the one Minho uploaded? if yes, I think he was there on June based on his caption not August

it might be the same period of June then... I guess... I might be wrong about the tour Eiffel too , it’s not much clear if it is that or not.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJOe-kCA4-e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

28 minutes ago, mississippi said:

I am somehow curious why Taeng was very supportive towards Taemin and Kai nowadays... so they might be close friends then. It's fun to play this guessing games.

If taeyeon and ravi are dating, maybe both of them had a meeting or dinner together with taem & kai, that’s why she’s supporting taemin and kai these days. Before this she was not that close with taemin tho. Naeun may got the ticket for taeyeon’s concert through taemin or Tiffany because she’s a fan of hers? This is what i thought. 

Also, I think both shinee and apink will have a comeback in January/ February! Let’s hope they will have a comeback around the same time and we can see them on music shows. But apink’s contract is ending soon, I wonder if naeun will renew her contract as she have a lot of individual cf & dramas :( it’s not surprising if she doesn’t renew her contract anymore. 

Edited by Flowerna

1 hour ago, lallinachan_ said:

it might be the same period of June then... I guess... I might be wrong about the tour Eiffel too , it’s not much clear if it is that or not.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJOe-kCA4-e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I think it's not Eiffel but Tokyo Tower, they went there when the 5 towers lighted Shinee colour to commemorate Jonghyun or Shinee in Japan. It's the same tower Taem updated in Shinee jp official and also Naeun uploaded it around the same period on her insta.

1 hour ago, Flowerna said:

If taeyeon and ravi are dating, maybe both of them had a meeting or dinner together with taem & kai, that’s why she’s supporting taemin and kai these days. Before this she was not that close with taemin tho. Naeun may got the ticket for taeyeon’s concert through taemin or Tiffany because she’s a fan of hers? This is what i thought. 

Also, I think both shinee and apink will have a comeback in January/ February! Let’s hope they will have a comeback around the same time and we can see them on music shows. But apink’s contract is ending soon, I wonder if naeun will renew her contract as she have a lot of individual cf & dramas :( it’s not surprising if she doesn’t renew her contract anymore. 

Yea me too, I hope they had a success comeback at the same time, as Shinee usually have 6 weeks straight promotion, I do hope they will be on the same stage. I do hope the condition gets better so all the line ups will gather on the stage together. Not all pre-recorded. 

I actually worry about Naeun's contract renewal as she mentioned during vlive (im not sure when) that Apink means youth for her... I do not know but it doesn't sound good. I do hope Apink will renew their contract together tho.

Edited by mississippi
  • Insightful 1

I don't think Naeun and Taeyeon are friends.....

Naeun is only friends with Tiffany, and Taeyeon has hinted many times she's not friends with Naeun. Like when fans asked her about Naeun on IG live, Taeyeon said "Naeun is very shy". One wouldn't suddenly say that of a person they are friends with. It's more likely to be said when you meet a person, and talk to them. Like when Taemin met Naeun in WGM he also describes her as a really shy person. So I don't believe that Naeun and Taeyeon are friends or close. I just think Naeun is a huge fan of SNSD and likes Taeyeon a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello, I was a bit unsure if I should write this post, since it might be a bit “negative” while till now I have been always positive about taeun. But since I was active since 2013 (with many hiatus due to my work and life) I guess I wanted to write this post anyway, you may not read it if you don’t want sad vibes.

I have watched gamsung camping ep 10, and I got the feeling the cast started to ship in a fun way Naeun with the actor in it, even if he chose So Dam (and Naeun was a bit curious too) this made me question Naeun situation. Also, In Naeun words about her Xmas gifts and about her not having many good memories of Xmas aside the ones when she was young...I just got a bad feeling about this, she seems very lonely, more than I thought, and I am starting to question my belief about them being together...

they were most probably together, at least till mid 2018 when she still wore the rosary bracelet. I’ve just read again the interview she left in October 2018, and she telling she wanted to experience love in real life... well I always was a bit put off by that article, now I just feel she wanted to tell something for real. And then, all this make sense with 2Kids by Taemin I guess.

of course there are still many coincidences, and nice inputs that make me still wonder, and I will check in the future this thread hoping to be proven wrong in my doubts. I will always wish for them to be a real couple, because it feels like a tender and epic first love that can overcame the hard life of two idols, and because I will always cherish the way they opened up to fall in love during WGM. So here I am, stepping aside to protect my shipper heart. It was a really amazing journey, I hope for them to be happy, I want the best for them, really.

to all of you, brave taeunians, I wish a happy new year, and the hope that this couple will give you many nice solid hints in the future.

xoxo

12 minutes ago, lallinachan_ said:

Hello, I was a bit unsure if I should write this post, since it might be a bit “negative” while till now I have been always positive about taeun. But since I was active since 2013 (with many hiatus due to my work and life) I guess I wanted to write this post anyway, you may not read it if you don’t want sad vibes.

I have watched gamsung camping ep 10, and I got the feeling the cast started to ship in a fun way Naeun with the actor in it, even if he chose So Dam (and Naeun was a bit curious too) this made me question Naeun situation. Also, In Naeun words about her Xmas gifts and about her not having many good memories of Xmas aside the ones when she was young...I just got a bad feeling about this, she seems very lonely, more than I thought, and I am starting to question my belief about them being together...

they were most probably together, at least till mid 2018 when she still wore the rosary bracelet. I’ve just read again the interview she left in October 2018, and she telling she wanted to experience love in real life... well I always was a bit put off by that article, now I just feel she wanted to tell something for real. And then, all this make sense with 2Kids by Taemin I guess.

of course there are still many coincidences, and nice inputs that make me still wonder, and I will check in the future this thread hoping to be proven wrong in my doubts. I will always wish for them to be a real couple, because it feels like a tender and epic first love that can overcame the hard life of two idols, and because I will always cherish the way they opened up to fall in love during WGM. So here I am, stepping aside to protect my shipper heart. It was a really amazing journey, I hope for them to be happy, I want the best for them, really.

to all of you, brave taeunians, I wish a happy new year, and the hope that this couple will give you many nice solid hints in the future.

xoxo

Ohhhh please don’t leave :( It upsets me when you guys leave :( You might be right about the thing that they’ve been until 2018, but remember when that person mentioned Taemin in Naeun’s fansign? And Taemin recommending that song on his and Naeun’s anniversary when they first met? Plus the rosary rings they’ve been wearing until now... Also 2KIDS can be a song about the past, because he released Think Of You too... :( Also SuperM, when they described Taemin as pink and blue (Lucas saying it’s not exactly blue implying that it’s aqua) and Baekhyun was trying to make them move on... 

I know there has been many things pointing toward a possible breakup, but yeah I hope they’re together too :( or will end up together no matter

3 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

xoxo

I know how u feel.. sometimes I feel the same too. However, I think they don’t really meet each other to prevent getting caught by reporters, so they may only date by texting and calling with each other, until someday they can publicise their relationship. This kind of make sense when naeun posted about the long distance relationship quote and said that she wanted to date officially. I feel like they are still focusing on their careers as their careers are still at the peak. But what makes me believe that they are still together in 2020 are: 

1. Both of them posted photos related to LA on Valentine’s Day + naeun put a gif of changing the word ‘Valantine’ to ‘Valentime’ which consist the letter T and M. 
2. Taemin posted the photos of him in front of an art gallery in LA (which naeun went before, and it’s not a tourist destination) on naeun’s birthday. 
3. The calobye products in taemin’s house, shawols don’t list it in the list of products found in taemin’s house + taemin hid it afterwards

4. Taemin posted a photo of him in front of a door with the number 10 and naeun posted a photo of her with number 18 on the wall behind. (10 is naeun’s birthday and 18 is taemin’s birthday)

5. Naeun posted a photo of her in front of a wall with number 1 few days after taemin’s solo album ‘Act 1’ released

6. Naeun also posted a photo of a rock on water which looks very similar taemin’s Act 2 teaser few days after Act 2 is released. The shadow of her in the photo showing her hand with peace sign ✌️ 
7. Naeun suddenly posted a lot of photos in Paris a week before ‘Think of you’ mv is released. 
8. Kai and Lucas kept on mentioning pink as a clue for taemin during superm’s vlive. 
9. Taemin bought products naeun endorsed in Mtopia (cass beer, naguri ramen) 

these are all the hints in 2020 that I think are very convincing, and i don’t think these are all coincidences. I’m sure lots of you knew about these hints too but I’m doing this as a conclude of hints for 2020. Although they don’t wear rosary rings or bracelets anymore but there are still a lot of hints so let’s hold on together, until someday they confirmed dating with each other or someone else :)

Edited by Flowerna
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

xoxo

Oh no! It's sad to see you leave... would it help if I dispelled some of your doubts? I think Taeunians in general just suffer from a very low confidence because non-shippers always question us and so Taeunians tend to overlook or forget some very important hints that have happened only a few months ago - like the whole Calobye affair this year. The reason we don't get that many hints now is of course due to Taemin and Naeun's equal lack of promotion, covid-19 social distancing, and their own carefulness... Anyway, if I can't convince you to stay then good luck on your fandom journey and take care but I'll leave the below message for others in case they have doubts :) 

1. If Taeun is real - and I believe they are - then they haven't stayed hidden for this long by running their mouths about their relationship to their gossipy coworkers. As recently said by Key on SHINee's reunion video, nothing is a secret in their industry. Everyone is up in everybody's business. Taemin himself said that he lies a lot to preserve his privacy for this reason - if you want to maintain your relationship a secret, you have to put some effort into it. If the cast started 'shipping' Naeun with a male participant, it's probably because they're either 1) teasing her and trying to raise tension for the variety show - they are all professionals in the field of entertainment, after all, or 2) simply unaware of her personal relationship. I would bet on both scenarios tbh.
  2. About Christmas... I can say the same thing about Taemin. Frankly, Christmas for most idols is a normal workday. It's rare for them to get a time off then because Christmas in East Asia is also a popular time for concerts since it's treated more like a Valentine's Day than anything else (especially in Japan where Christianity is not that popular). Taemin has pretty much worked every single Christmas that I remember except this year and only because of Covid-19. He finally got to spend Christmas with his family. SHINee even posted a famous photo of them looking annoyed while celebrating Christmas together for the nth time because they're always forced to work :p but because of that, I wouldn't worry about this linking to Taeun in any way... Christmas is just not a happy, family-orientated time for idols.
  3. Covid-19 is on the rise in Korea and they were much stricter about social distancing rules than other countries so many couples were separated this year. I've heard that even some idol group members couldn't meet so I'm betting on Taeun not being able to hang out either. I think Key may have said something about not being able to visit Taemin's house in a recent live too. If Taeun are not registered under one address, then they cannot meet.
  4. I've said this time and time again: Taeunians need to stop linking Taeun to Taemin's work. It just doesn't work. Taemin's discography is full of sad break up songs or steamy sex songs with little in between. You will always think they're broken up if you focus on his song lyrics. He's always been quite emo about his song choice. Most songs he ever recommended - even as far as his early rookie days - were sad love songs. It's just his music taste. I'm the same actually - I'm single but I only listen to moody love songs and I don't really like upbeat happy songs unless they're dance pop genre. Also song interpretations change. I've seen people interpret 2 Kids as a song about SHINee/Jonghyun. I've also seen people link it to more abstract ideas than his personal life per se. The same goes for happy songs - Pansy and Think of You have always been presented as fan songs dedicated to SHINee and shawols but Taeunians don't listen, which only threatens to invite hate from non-shippers. Sorry if I sound bossy about it, but for everybody's wellbeing, it's better to just stop doing this :p

Anyway, that's it from me! I hope you're all having a good holiday season and resting after a misfortunate year. I will try to update my list of this year's hints by January but tbh we're low on hints due to Taemin and Naeun's limited promotions. SM and Play M just both decided to suck this year and do everything except for promoting their artists :/ nothing can be done about that so again, don't panic just because we don't see them doing something hint-worthy every two days!

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, lallinachan_ said:

xoxo

The guy that was on ep 10 didn't even have any chemistry with Naeun also people expecially friends are allowed to tease eachother, hell this happens way more often with Taemin and no one ever even says a thing, like when he said he wouldn't have minded teaching the move dance to suzy lol. 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Kekw said:

The guy that was on ep 10 didn't even have any chemistry with Naeun also people expecially friends are allowed to tease eachother, hell this happens way more often with Taemin and no one ever even says a thing, like when he said he wouldn't have minded teaching the move dance to suzy lol. 

I've noticed that people tend to panic more about Taeun not being together every time a new guy appears in Naeun's line of sight, like that CF model guy or the handsy actor, but they hardly blink when it comes to Taemin with other girls... idk if they just write it off as "men being men" but actually Taemin is also shy with girls that he likes... He only acts all friendly and forward with girls if he meets them for work or if he only considers them as friends. I've actually felt bad for a few girls who interacted him in the past because it was so obvious to me whether he liked them or not based on how carefree, 'loose' or politely uninterested he was with them :sweatingbullets:

That said, guys like that are truly the best imo - the type that only gets butterflies in his stomach and stumbles over his words when he sees the girl he likes :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, LauLau said:

I've noticed that people tend to panic more about Taeun not being together every time a new guy appears in Naeun's line of sight, like that CF model guy or the handsy actor, but they hardly blink when it comes to Taemin with other girls... idk if they just write it off as "men being men" but actually Taemin is also shy with girls that he likes... He only acts all friendly and forward with girls if he meets them for work or if he only considers them as friends. I've actually felt bad for a few girls who interacted him in the past because it was so obvious to me whether he liked them or not based on how carefree, 'loose' or politely uninterested he was with them :sweatingbullets:

That said, guys like that are truly the best imo - the type that only gets butterflies in his stomach and stumbles over his words when he sees the girl he likes :wub:

Thats why i think many "shawols" dont like wgm. Even they said its a script show, they know its "the real taemin" at that show. I am sorry for saying this, but Taemin is not very good at acting :sweatingbullets:. And he know it, thats why he is retired for two times now :sweat_smile:. He really can not hide his expresive face... :wink:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Nyonya Wely said:

Thats why i think many "shawols" dont like wgm. Even they said its a script show, they know its "the real taemin" at that show. I am sorry for saying this, but Taemin is not very good at acting :sweatingbullets:. And he know it, thats why he is retired for two times now :sweat_smile:. He really can not hide his expresive face... :wink:

It's hilarious to me that this guy is twice "retired" from acting yet his major at Myongji University is in Musical and Film :sweatingbullets: 

Anyway, I can actually give you a quick rundown list of girls that I almost went "ouch" for based on how much he was /not/ into them for comparison purposes... They're not in any real order:

1.  f(x) Amber - I didn't even know it was possible to friend-zone a girl this hard I mean he treated her like another dude, just zero delicacy with the way he just went to grab her head like that lol (video clip should start at 1:09)

2. April Naeun - He didn't even recognize her during their introductions, forgetting the fact that he met on a music show. I already said in the past how I'm pretty sure he sees her as a child because there is just such a big senior-junior gap between them but the way he basically ignored her existence kind of cemented it for me. He didn't react to her as a 'woman' and probably also didn't want to draw attention to this other Naeun if his Naeun was watching :phew: so there's just no tension of any kind between them, he's fully relaxed and kinda 'whatever' (video clip should start at 1:54)

3. Rino Nakasone - Many shawols call her SHINee's mother figure because she watched them grow since they were still rookie babies but with the way Taemin acts with her, I'd say she's more like the chic, cool aunt that sneaks you candy when your parents are not looking lol - the same goes for his interactions with Koharu and other female dancers he's worked with (video clip should start from the beginning)

4. Secret Hyosung - At the start of the video, Hyosung does a sexy dance to appeal to all the men in the lineup including Taemin but he's watching her with such a painfully unimpressed, straight face that I actually felt a bit sorry for her lol (btw I actually recommend all Taeunians to watch this dating show to see how Taemin actually acts when he is not into the girl, script or no scrip :sweatingbullets: tho he actually likes Narsha in that mother-look-after-me, save-me-from-lee-soo-man kind of way lol)

5. Sunmi - When they gave us that iconic Move X Gashina collab at MAMA, I was expecting them to actually, you know, dance *together* or something but they just gave us a side-by-side dance comparison that made this girl-boy stage free from any sexual tension imo. They look very fine together but give me none of that spicy romantic chemistry you'd expect in such a sultry performance lol (video should start at 1:57)

Anyway, so as you can see from just those five examples off the top of my head, Taemin makes it very obvious whether he has chemistry with a woman or not! Taemin and Naeun give us tension even when they're just in the same award show seating plan together, on the other sides of the room, while refusing to look at each other :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Nyonya Wely said:

I know right. Taemin looks 100% sincere in wgm, in the interviews and the way he looks at naeun. I’m very sure he fell in love with her since the first episode, remember Key and Onew said they are worried for taemin because he shows everything on his face, but he looked so happy when he knew his partner is naeun. I think he looked the happiest when he was in wgm, even until now he has never interacted or looked at a girl like he did to naeun, and never looked so happy in a show. His eyes don’t lie.

6 hours ago, LauLau said:

5. Sunmi - When they gave us that iconic Move X Gashina collab at MAMA, I was expecting them to actually, you know, dance *together* or something but they just gave us a side-by-side dance comparison that made this girl-boy stage free from any sexual tension imo. They look very fine together but give me none of that spicy romantic chemistry you'd expect in such a sultry performance lol (video should start at 1:57)

Anyway, so as you can see from just those five examples off the top of my head, Taemin makes it very obvious whether he has chemistry with a woman or not! Taemin and Naeun give us tension even when they're just in the same award show seating plan together, on the other sides of the room, while refusing to look at each other :D

The sunmi one, I remember in Happy Together when Sunmi danced to gashina taemin didn’t even look at her. He was looking at another direction. 

Taemin once attended a fashion event but he looked so uninterested when the female models are walking and posing. He looked like he just wanna go home lol

And during taemin’s concert when red velvet went to his waiting room for support, the way he walked straight to his male staffs after his stage instead of red velvet members who are standing in front of the male staffs and are cheering for him is so awkward. He totally ignored and walked pass them lmao. He looked much happier when kai showed up:P

But in The Unit when April’s former member hyunjoo is performing taemin looked so happy tho his cheekbones even rose up. This is the first time I see him smiling like that to a girl after wgm but I’ll take it as a sunbae smile since she’s much younger than him 

Edited by Flowerna
  • Like 2

I also want to convey my feelings and opinions.

:sparklyeyes:

40% I believe they are still surviving and still dating (on / of).

60% I doubt they are stiil dating.

I'm still here because of the theory of my fellow taeun shippers, without them maybe I would have stopped from the beginning.

I saw TM a selfish person (in a good way) he has a life goal and he walks straight towards his goals, no one stopped his ambition.

And I don't see TM's attitude and face as a playboy, I think his face and attitude are very loyal to his partner.

Hmm in my opinion, TM as an idol who has big vision and ambition, i'm not sure he will choose to date idols.

TM has been an idol for 12 years, if he was dating an idol he would have been caught.

But NE is the only exception, she is very shy, introvert person and doesn't have any really close idol / celeb friends besides Apink members, right? She has more non-celeb friends. Secret dating must be kept well, not many rumors spread.

So if TM isn't dating NE, I'm just sure he's dating non-idol.

:fiercebunny:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You know another reason Taemin hasn't been caught in a dating scandal could be because when he was dating, SM just gave Dispatch a lot of money to shut up, I don't think that's too farfetched. (Plus I heard rumors someone at dispatch used to be a naeun fan but idk :lol:)

There's a few hints for taeun not being discussed here I've noticed and I understand why :vicx: (like family members)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Catherinecatt said:

You know another reason Taemin hasn't been caught in a dating scandal could be because when he was dating, SM just gave Dispatch a lot of money to shut up, I don't think that's too farfetched. (Plus I heard rumors someone at dispatch used to be a naeun fan but idk :lol:)

There's a few hints for taeun not being discussed here I've noticed and I understand why :vicx: (like family members)

What do you mean hints about family members? Could u dm pls^^

3 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

I also want to convey my feelings and opinions.

40% I believe they are still surviving and still dating (on / of).

60% I doubt they are stiil dating.

I'm still here because of the theory of my fellow taeun shippers, without them maybe I would have stopped from the beginning.

I saw TM a selfish person (in a good way) he has a life goal and he walks straight towards his goals, no one stopped his ambition.

And I don't see TM's attitude and face as a playboy, I think his face and attitude are very loyal to his partner.

Hmm in my opinion, TM as an idol who has big vision and ambition, i'm not sure he will choose to date idols.

TM has been an idol for 12 years, if he was dating an idol he would have been caught.

But NE is the only exception, she is very shy, introvert person and doesn't have any really close idol / celeb friends besides Apink members, right? She has more non-celeb friends. Secret dating must be kept well, not many rumors spread.

So ifM isn't dating NE, I'm just sure he's dating non-idol.

Actually lot of Shawols say that Dispatch likes Taemin and that is why they don’t and never will reveal anything about him

The dispatch covering for them theory may be true because when one male fan answered taemin as naeun’s close friend in naeun’s birthday fan meeting, dispatch was there. There’s no way they wouldn’t feel suspicious of naeun’s reaction and tries to follow her.
There are only 2 reasons why we don’t get the news of them dating: 

1. dispatch knew they are dating and covered it for them (either sm and play m paid them, or tm & ne have very good relationship with dispatch) 

2. dispatch knew one of them is dating another person, so they are not dating

From all the hints we got, I don’t think they are dating another person, and I don’t think taemin is the type who will gives up easily when he found someone he loves. He will try his best to protect her instead. 

3 hours ago, Catherinecatt said:

Can you dm me this or can we discuss it here? 

8 hours ago, Catherinecatt said:

Sssh I almost posted about it once but someone rightfully stopped me :sweatingbullets::phew: let's not spread it...

I think you're right too about Dispatch! I heard some rumours about them getting paid off... they seem to like Taemin too since they promoted him quite a bit during Idea/Act 2.

• Like 1

saw this comment under taeun wgm video and so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most ppl keep saying that they look fake but srsly, from all the couple that i have watch, Naeun and Taemin's wgm looks realest(if that's even a word) i mean, they look shy, they can't do skinship, they are natural. They act as themselves, they don't do sweet things for the fans to feel giddy. if y'all get what i mean lol