https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/02/celebrities-born-in-1993-who-can-no-longer-postpone-their-mandatory-military-enlistment-further?fbclid=IwAR2uLGQUvdCGduMfwkGh_nm5vDOu0ghpye9ryFEn45CqjjWKZhXizGx4b0k

Saw this article from allkpop, it says 93 liners can no longer postpone their military service so I think taemin is confirmed to be enlisting this year, maybe after September or with Ravi?

3 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Beautiful nangni.

But what's wrong with my dearest nangni face, I don't seem to recognize her T.T I'm sorry to say it.

But now she looks more like his younger sister, saeun. They are look like twins.

Please stop saying words like this. I don’t think she look different, she looks the same. By looking at her hands I think she lost a lot of weight lately, she’s so skinny now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Just_trust_ltmsne said:

Beautiful nangni.

But what's wrong with my dearest nangni face, I don't seem to recognize her T.T I'm sorry to say it.

But now she looks more like his younger sister, saeun. They are look like twins.

There's nothing wrong with her face. She just lose a lot of weight that's why she looks a bit skinny.

Tbh, I am too was surprised when she had her nose done cause I think she looks perfect before in her WGM look. But I thought i'm sure she has her reasons for improving her looks. 

The only down side to her PS is that she lose the cutey Naeun I love during WGM days but i'm glad that I can still somehow see her old look in her face when she's not wearing make-up.

I just realized that maybe Naeun had done it bec she needs to look mature now. W/ her old face, no matter how they try to dress her up to make her look sexy and mature, in our eyes she still looks like a baby bec of her natural baby face. If she wanted to get more dramas I think it's inevitable to do that. But honestly, I still love her and her new sophisticated, chic and mature look. It does give a different aura and vibe. 

Instead of leaving negative comment about it, let's just support her and complinent her more. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, daragon bbyu said:

There's nothing wrong with her face. She just lose a lot of weight that's why she looks a bit skinny.

Tbh, I am too was surprised when she had her nose done cause I think she looks perfect before in her WGM look. But I thought i'm sure she has her reasons for improving her looks. 

The only down side to her PS is that she lose the cutey Naeun I love during WGM days but i'm glad that I can still somehow see her old look in her face when she's not wearing make-up.

I just realized that maybe Naeun had done it bec she needs to look mature now. W/ her old face, no matter how they try to dress her up to make her look sexy and mature, in our eyes she still looks like a baby bec of her natural baby face. If she wanted to get more dramas I think it's inevitable to do that. But honestly, I still love her and her new sophisticated, chic and mature look. It does give a different aura and vibe. 

Instead of leaving negative comment about it, let's just support her and complinent her more. :)

I'm sorry about the statement about the word "wrong" forgive my english.

There is nothing wrong with naeun.

Oh yeah, she just looks skinny bcs her lost weight, this is month before Apink Cb + her drama.

I like naeun's innocence at wgm too. But of course I'm also happy with her appearance now. I think she really looks like a classy n elegant woman, her chaebol aura is more visible. 

• Like 1

On 03/02/2021 at 7:17 AM, Flowerna said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/02/celebrities-born-in-1993-who-can-no-longer-postpone-their-mandatory-military-enlistment-further?fbclid=IwAR2uLGQUvdCGduMfwkGh_nm5vDOu0ghpye9ryFEn45CqjjWKZhXizGx4b0k

Saw this article from allkpop, it says 93 liners can no longer postpone their military service so I think taemin is confirmed to be enlisting this year, maybe after September or with Ravi?

Please stop saying words like this. I don’t think she look different, she looks the same. By looking at her hands I think she lost a lot of weight lately, she’s so skinny now

Taemin probably enlists next year, since people like Baekhyun are from 92 and hasn't even had a enlistment date announced for this year. 

shinee’s teaser timetable is out. Will the teaser that release on naeun’s birthday (10/2) taemin’s? :vicx: 

On 1/31/2021 at 8:30 PM, LauLau said:

I wondered that too! I think it might be the teasers or some kind of pre-release song... maybe another event... but my speculations are always wrong when it comes to comeback stuff xp

If nothing SHINee-related happens on February 10th then it'd be REALLY suspicious ig

If it’s not taemin’s teaser.. now why is he counting down to 10/2 omg I’m excited 

11 minutes ago, JulieC said:

She seems to have a new hair color ? Grey or more brown I don't know or it's a filter ? ^^

From all of the stories her hair does look a bit greyish.. but she don’t really dyes her hair tho maybe it’s the filter or lighting

btw the story with tv filter low-key looks like shinee’s comeback concept lol:P anyhow good to see she’s in a good mood and updated with so much stories! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JulieC said:

Guys ! Isn't Naeun picture behind Taemin ? 

Naeun is always there for a photoshoot don't you think so ? 

Wow, good eye! Yes, I believe that is her in the bottom left corner of all the photos behind, Taemin! I couldn’t find the exact photos online but I’ve definitely seen those photo booth images of her before.

I'm also pretty sure it's her and I feel like I've seen those photos before but they could be quite old actually...

I couldn't find the exact pics but this photoshoot is very similar in styling:

4b1a13c86cd2e07508102efc85080858.jpg

I think her hair is strangely recognizable xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone watched Taemin's recent Vlive??

I just find it funny how no one (fans) mentioned about the ring Taemin is currently wearing in the vid but Taemin himself brought it up saying that he happened to wear a ring that looks like a couple ring. Then he went defensive mode saying that he got it as a gift and that fans don't need to be worried cause he's alone/single and that the ring has no special meaning. Lol!

Taemin-ah, no one asked you why do you have to explain? Lol! 

He was the one who kept on singing their new song Marry You and even tell shawols that he's going to marry them lol. Idk what came to his mind to suddenly talk about his ring lol.

We are all used to seeing him wearing different rings so I just find it funny how he suddenly bought up the topic that no one is curious about. Lol

It's funny that he clarifies this new ring and not the previous rosary rings that caught fans' attention... but it's been known that Taemin frequently lurks in fandom spaces so he knows what's going on in the fandom most of the time (especially on K-shawol twitter). This kind of belated reaction also reminds me of how quick he was in clarifying his dating rumors with YooA, asserting that he only hangs out with men "outside", but not Naeun who was linked to him for years and years :sweatingbullets:

Taemin lies a lot though so this does not surprise me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

It's funny that he clarifies this new ring and not the previous rosary rings that caught fans' attention... but it's been known that Taemin frequently lurks in fandom spaces so he knows what's going on in the fandom most of the time (especially on K-shawol twitter). This kind of belated reaction also reminds me of how quick he was in clarifying his dating rumors with YooA, asserting that he only hangs out with men "outside", but not Naeun who was linked to him for years and years :sweatingbullets:

Taemin lies a lot though so this does not surprise me.

Doesn't it make it more suspicious that he decides to clarify it now, its before the first Shinee comeback in 3 years and Apinks 10th anniversary the timing is a bit weird tbh. 

17 minutes ago, Kekw said:

Doesn't it make it more suspicious that he decides to clarify it now, its before the first Shinee comeback in 3 years and Apinks 10th anniversary the timing is a bit weird tbh. 

This is just my speculation but it seems like many Kpop fans, not just shawols, think that Taemin is dating... especially after that SuperM interview on Ellen that practically revealed it all... so Taemin must want to do some damage control to his public image before SHINee's grand comeback. It seems quite deliberate since he was caught lying again and pushing his 'motae solo' image despite everyone in the fandom already knowing that it's fake... so yes, I think the timing is like that for a reason.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LauLau said:

This is just my speculation but it seems like many Kpop fans, not just shawols, think that Taemin is dating... especially after that SuperM interview on Ellen that practically revealed it all... so Taemin must want to do some damage control to his public image before SHINee's grand comeback. It seems quite deliberate since he was caught lying again and pushing his 'motae solo' image despite everyone in the fandom already knowing that it's fake... so yes, I think the timing is like that for a reason.

Taemin is defensive on that "I am single". It makes me happy that most of ishawols now ( based on retweet quote) are open now on Taemin's dating or even on him being engaged, but of course there are still shawols are not open with this topic. 

Anyways, I'm not new here, it just that I can't open my old account.