8 hours ago, LauLau said:

I think it's safe to say that it's legit... actually, from what I remember, the majority of Taemin and Kai fans were simply spazzing over another TaeKai moment (they were caught hanging out a lot in 2014-2015 in particular) so it's only recently that I've seen this sighting be put in a Taeun context... It IS weird that TaeKai chose to hang out at Cube of all places tho because neither of them were friends with any Cube artists (at least not Taemin) as far as I know and based on the fan accounts, they went there to eat at the Cube's cafe or smth like that?? Idk if they simply wanted to get away from SM for a bit and thought this was the next best place for them to eat in peace or what... but like I said, there were many sightings of those two hanging out all the time, including with Kwonho and Timoteo at times, so it wasn't that big of a deal, esp since this was before the formation of the friendship parka squad so they were often only spotted in pairs.

There is one thing that this makes me wonder about though... did Play M (then called Plan A) have a separate building to Cube Ent or did they share the same headquarters?

Yes, I also saw the news when dispatch photographed the two of them hanging out at Han River lol. 

My delulu mind says they hangout there to meet Naeun lol. He must have dragged Kai w/ him to make it less suspicious and make it look like they're just hanging out like they usually do. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But on the other hand, it is so bold for Taemin to go to Cube knowing he could be involve in a dating scandal. Lol! Also at some point I was happy too cause at least we know that behind the camera he's not actually distancing himself from Naeun.

Moreover, I also saw another fmv of Taeun where OP included a screenshot from a fan who asked a staff from Music Core if Taeun are talking to e/o behind the stage. The staff said they do talk and even play cards together lol. Not sure what cards are they playing, it could be the Go/Stop card that Eunji used to bring w/ her before? 

Btw, thanks for responding to my question. I'm gonna continue reading again to the 1st thread so I can get juicy details of Taeun after wgm lol

• Like 3

On 12/21/2020 at 4:25 AM, taeunlover123 said:

I honestly don't think it will a good idea that Dispatch reveals them. But I don't want them to reveal it before marriage because we saw what happened to Chen, and shawols would feel betrayed too

I'm an exo-l for almost 8 yrs now and i've never felt betrayed when chen announced his wedding, I was way happier and excited that time. Since I also hoped that the boys date or build their own family. It's the k-fans who combusted the most. Most of the i-fans supported him and wished him well. I want all my fave stars to meet the one that can make them shine the brightest ^^ I hope we all do.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:42 AM, daragon bbyu said:

Moreover, I also saw another fmv of Taeun where OP included a screenshot from a fan who asked a staff from Music Core if Taeun are talking to e/o behind the stage. The staff said they do talk and even play cards together lol. Not sure what cards are they playing, it could be the Go/Stop card that Eunji used to bring w/ her before? 

Hellooo, can you send me a link of this one?

Edited by shineeng star
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, al1123 said:

have anyone seen Taemin Vlive last night? I'm still waiting for someone to mention about Taemin singing '더 나은 사람' :coolshades:

Yes, taemin sang it again :P

There are also some taeunians on Instagram point out how naeun’s dress in her latest Instagram post matches with shinee’s outfit colours in their live show teaser photo.. coincidence or not? :sweatingbullets:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKid-VvBhWV/?igshid=y4q3x9bhqbsk

• Like 3

Is everyone okay? 
I've noticed for some time now that they are no longer wearing their rosary rings. Naeun wears a ring with a smiley face that was given to her by her friend Stephanie (if I'm not mistaken). 

I think it's funny that they stopped wearing it almost at the same time ;) 

Maybe a hint for a Marr... no just kidding lol 

56 minutes ago, JulieC said:

Is everyone okay? 
I've noticed for some time now that they are no longer wearing their rosary rings. Naeun wears a ring with a smiley face that was given to her by her friend Stephanie (if I'm not mistaken). 

I noticed this, too. They suddenly stopped wearing their rosary rings. I was watching SuperM Mtopia before and noticed Taeyong's rosary ring instead lol.

1 hour ago, JulieC said:

Is everyone okay? 

I keep seeing this on Twitter. Who said she was the one who give it? 

2 hours ago, escaped sugar said:

I keep seeing this on Twitter. Who said she was the one who give it? 

I saw it on Twitter but I think Stephanie did an IG story with the ring : I don't remember when I saw it ! Tomorrow is SHINee comeback :) and then in April there is Apink 10th Anniversary (so probably another comeback) Maybe we will see them in Music Bank Half Year ? :) I hope that the virus will stop spreading with the vaccine before Taemin leaves for the army. Do you know when Taemin is gonna leave ? End of the year or beginning of 2022 ? 

2 hours ago, j___ml said:

I noticed this, too. They suddenly stopped wearing their rosary rings. I was watching SuperM Mtopia before and noticed Taeyong's rosary ring instead lol.

Does anyone know when did they stopped wearing their rosary rings? I noticed both of them stopped wearing it but idk since when. I saw a kshawol mentioned that taemin didn’t wear his rosary rings during criminal promotions because it is devil related and opposes his religion? Let’s see if he’ll wear it on the January 31 live since it’s an important day for him

19 minutes ago, JulieC said:

Do you know when Taemin is gonna leave ? End of the year or beginning of 2022 ? 

From news report he’ll be leaving by the end of this year. 

4 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Does anyone know when did they stopped wearing their rosary rings? 

I don't know if it was the last time but I think it was October 13. She posted a story on IG : A picture with her sister in a brown adidas sweatshirt. But I don't know if it's her rosary ring or the ring with the smile on it. If it is not her rosary ring, the last time she wore it publicly was in June, with the famous green powder :) 

Taemin it was in November : recently he does a lot of live (Vlive, IG) with his members or alone and in none of the videos he wears his rosary ring.  

What I find troubling is that they do the same thing every time. Of course it could be a coincidence but I wonder why at the same time? 

case to be continued ^_^

Oh do you think it's possible that all members are invited to Eunji radio show ? a fun moment 

SHINee's comeback on 2021.02.22

I'm soooo excited! I wish I can add photos here. I watched their comeback teaser earlier. During the live broadcast, their staff is typing the english subtitle in real time. It's the first time I saw something like that.

Anyway.

Just wishful thinking since Naeun like to drop hints, on this post, she posted 7 photos, could mean 7th album of SHINee. Lmao I'm sorry, I sound like a over the top delulu shipper here. Haha. Forgive me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKapKM-h1Qm/?igshid=1kdnbx69qe8hy

Also an hour before the live comeback teaser, she posted photos. Kinda similar of what Taemin was wearing, I mean by the color. This is too stretched, I know. Hahaha. Don't kick me outta here. I love you all.

SHINee performed the song MARRY YOU at the end of their live. HUHUHU

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bobia1 said:

Hello, anybody watched Shinee Ringtone Vlive? They reveal a new song. Its called 'Marry You'. 

So the suit costumes was groom concept. I wonder who is the groom. The one who's wearing white maybe? 

I was so happy to see that one of their new songs is Marry You!!! 

Omg!! Is this the sign we've been waiting for???? They just used to be "Married to the Music" but now they want to marry somebody!!! Ayiiieeee!!! I'm squeeling like a pig right now!!!

200.gif

Hopefully we get the good news sooooonnn!!! 

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

And one of the lyrics of taemin’s part in their new song is ‘me on your fourth finger’, they used to wear a ring on their married finger at the same time:wub:  

On 1/17/2021 at 7:09 PM, Flowerna said:

taemin just posted this. I think he’s basically confirming SHINee’s comeback on February 10- also naeun’s birthday

Now I started to wonder why taemin posted this, counting down to February 10? Everyone thought it will be their comeback date but now it was announced they’ll be having their comeback on 22/2. Or maybe the teasers will be released on February 10? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

Now I started to wonder why taemin posted this, counting down to February 10? Everyone thought it will be their comeback date but now it was announced they’ll be having their comeback on 22/2. Or maybe the teasers will be released on February 10? 

I wondered that too! I think it might be the teasers or some kind of pre-release song... maybe another event... but my speculations are always wrong when it comes to comeback stuff xp

If nothing SHINee-related happens on February 10th then it'd be REALLY suspicious ig

Am I the only one notice that the wall during SHINee Vlive today is pink? out of all colors to match with the SHINee's colors for the curtains, they choose pink? hmmmmm kekekekekekeke ..
:hwaiting2:

(this is just my delulu thought)  

2 hours ago, Kekw said:

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/357357228

Can anyone tell me what is this article about, idk if this is something important or not, think the images are from dream girl era, its about something Taemin said, article rly high up on pann. 

This is not about WGM. Someone wrote an article about Taemin steoreotyping a woman from an interview 8 years ago. The ome who made the article titled it "Taemin Controversy". Some bring out again the issue about the candle wax thingy during superm 1st anniversary vlive. 

This is a hate article... please don't spread it. For sure, kshawols will blocked this article from spreading.