1 hour ago, Flowerna said:

Anyone find it interesting that the couples revealed prior to new year/ on new year are taemin’s close friends-_- kai and ravi.. when will we get taemin & naeun’s? Now I started to believe dispatch covered it for them even more, like 90% lol:D

Dont think ravis was dispatch and it has been denied. 

Omg guys based on shawols’ theory, shinee will have their comeback on February 10 which is on naeun’s birthday!

Last time onew posted a picture with the caption repeating “오” 18 times and they announced their comeback will be on 18/5 afterwards (오 means 5 in Korean)

Recently he posted a picture with the caption “이어어어어어어어어어어” and 이 means 2 in Korean and he repeated 어 10 times so they’re predicting shinee’s comeback date is 10/2! 
If this is true then 10/2 will be a special day for us and taemin:D

here is the link for shawols’ theory: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgivo7A-Bd/?igshid=1bnlindi50mep

Edited by Flowerna
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, virlezhpp said:

Can someone give me link we got married taeun couple full episode with engsubs please?:criesariver:

you could try this one https://dramacool.so/drama-detail/wgm-taeun-couple

12 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Omg guys based on shawols’ theory, shinee will have their comeback on February 10 which is on naeun’s birthday!

Last time onew posted a picture with the caption repeating “오” 18 times and they announced their comeback will be on 18/5 afterwards (오 means 5 in Korean)

Recently he posted a picture with the caption “이어어어어어어어어어어” and 이 means 2 in Korean and he repeated 어 10 times so they’re predicting shinee’s comeback date is 10/2! 
If this is true then 10/2 will be a special day for us and taemin:D

here is the link for shawols’ theory: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgivo7A-Bd/?igshid=1bnlindi50mep

wowww so near! I am so excited for their comeback!! it means they do have a very tight schedule for meetings, recording, mv shooting, practicing, etc. Even rumour has it they will get variety show on tvN.

It also means their comeback will not coincide with Apink's if Apink will have their comeback in around April at their anniversary. But it's okay, I wish them successful comebacks!!! can't wait.

• Like 2

According to newsen, taemin will enlist by the end of this year.

Does anyone know about taemin and naeun’s schedule in January? Both of them are so quiet these days, so as this forum. I guess taemin is busy preparing for shinee’s comeback, what about naeun? 

Edited by Flowerna

9 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Does anyone know about taemin and naeun’s schedule in January? Both of them are so quiet these days, so as this forum. I guess taemin is busy preparing for shinee’s comeback, what about naeun? 

I think if not this year, it will be early next year as Taem will at least enlist in July next year. Same as Baekhyun, he pushes his enlistment as long as possible

I think Naeun is having photoshoots or ad shootings I don't know, because it will be revealed months later. As well as maybe preparing for her comeback. But based on radio show in December, she said she's resting at home and just going exercise. I hope she could spend Christmas and new year with her loved ones since she always worked hard these past years on that special occasions.

12 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Apink is also preparing for their comeback. According to chorong, they already received few songs. But there's no announcement of date.  For Naeun solo work, Based on the comment in gamsung clip, gamsung will have a 2nd season ( well, it still a rumor), I hope this is true. 

• Like 1

I was watching SuperM “as we wish”, where Taemin and Lucas were selling flowers.

And that customer told them he has no dating experience and Taemin responded with “we are the same” but with a awkward body language and smiling face he always does and Lucas just looked at him like Sure Taemin. 

I think Taemin probably forgot he admitted on radio star he has dating experience . 

Also Taemin was asking the customer if he also wrote a love letter.  
Baekyun then told Taemin, “ I can feel you’re years of experience here”. 

I just thought that part was very interesting, he definitely has a lot of experience because he was so cheesy, the usually awkward Taemin but at the same time romantic and very thoughtful lmao and Baekhyun saying that was just kinda bold.

Idk what do you think Baekhyun meant with that, was there some truth in that or was he just being sarcastic/joking.

• Insightful 1

2 hours ago, samx1 said:

I was watching SuperM “as we wish”, where Taemin and Lucas were selling flowers.

And that customer told them he has no dating experience and Taemin responded with “we are the same” but with a awkward body language and smiling face he always does and Lucas just looked at him like Sure Taemin. 

I think Taemin probably forgot he admitted on radio star he has dating experience . 

Also Taemin was asking the customer if he also wrote a love letter.  
Baekyun then told Taemin, “ I can feel you’re years of experience here”. 

I just thought that part was very interesting, he definitely has a lot of experience because he was so cheesy, the usually awkward Taemin but at the same time romantic and very thoughtful lmao and Baekhyun saying that was just kinda bold.

Idk what do you think Baekhyun meant with that, was there some truth in that or was he just being sarcastic/joking.

Taemin gives different answers about his dating experience every time. I’m very sure that he has dating experience, he’s already 28 lol :sweatingbullets: 

Something clear is he always mention that he “dated” in elementary school when he admits he has dating experience - as a cover up for his current dating life (like he did in radio star). 
Before wgm his answer is always the same, admitting he’s a motae-solo but after wgm he gives different answer every time & started to mention about he dated in elementary school. I’m sure he still remembers wgm and naeun. In my opinion the reason why he said that he has no dating experience is to avoid people digging into his current relationship, but his actions are way too obvious that he’s lying. Just look at the Ellen show video he’s clearly panicking and lied. 

1 hour ago, Flowerna said:

Taemin gives different answers about his dating experience every time. I’m very sure that he has dating experience, he’s already 28 lol :sweatingbullets: 

Something clear is he always mention that he “dated” in elementary school when he admits he has dating experience - as a cover up for his current dating life (like he did in radio star). 
Before wgm his answer is always the same, admitting he’s a motae-solo but after wgm he gives different answer every time & started to mention about he dated in elementary school. I’m sure he still remembers wgm and naeun. In my opinion the reason why he said that he has no dating experience is to avoid people digging into his current relationship, but his actions are way too obvious that he’s lying. Just look at the Ellen show video he’s clearly panicking and lied. 

You’re right, sometimes he says one thing but his body language says something different. The way he always awkwardly mention how he dated in elementary school just makes it even more obvious that he is using that as a cover up. It’s kinda sad that he has to do that but very understandable. I mean even though Taemin is a private person, he even said that fans don’t like to hear him talk about his dating life, so because of that he just doesn’t. 

I hope that in the future he just doesn’t care about those kind of fans and can talk about his dating experience whenever he want but can also share that as an artist. 

• Like 1

Hi, I cannot understand what Naeun said here in her instagram. Why is it 7 years? did she meet someone from 7 years ago through GamCam? I thought she only knew Sodam since 2016 during her drama so it should be 4 years ago right? Just curious hehe not Taem related

https://twitter.com/apink0419trans/status/1347795246697111554?s=20

28 minutes ago, mississippi said:

Hi, I cannot understand what Naeun said here in her instagram. Why is it 7 years? did she meet someone from 7 years ago through GamCam? I thought she only knew Sodam since 2016 during her drama so it should be 4 years ago right? Just curious hehe not Taem related

Heres my interpretation. Naeun referring to her fans. WGM was the first variety show of Naeun without the other members. and also become a fix cast., a young Naeun that time can't do anything( ex. Cooking) After 7 years she was casted again on a variety as a fixed member and discovered something on herself during gamsung filming that she never expected that she can do it...( ex. Fishing). She show her fans and even the general public a new Naeun on gamsung. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mississippi said:

She's most likely talking about Sodam though. They met in 2016 indeed and if we count the way Korean people do, this would be the 6th year since they met each other I think (their system is still kinda confusing to me), so she maybe made a mistake and wrote 7 instead of 6. What I'm sure of is that she's talking about someone from the cast and Sodam is the only one she's been friends with for a while. 

8 minutes ago, Arkadia1704 said:

She's most likely talking about Sodam though. They met in 2016 indeed and if we count the way Korean people do, this would be the 6th year since they met each other I think (their system is still kinda confusing to me), so she maybe made a mistake and wrote 7 instead of 6. What I'm sure of is that she's talking about someone from the cast and Sodam is the only one she's been friends with for a while. 

Nope. She is reffering to her fans not to a certain person. The translation was kinda off. Naeun never casted on a variety show alone after wgm. Gamsung is like a gift to her fans and gamsung made her new discovery of herself. She is also thankful to her co-cast the she build a new relationship, which mean friendship obviously to narae, yougmin and solar and also the memories they built together on the show. Korean fans on the comments are actually thanking her and requesting for season2. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemini Girl12 said:

Nope. She is reffering to her fans not to a certain person. The translation was kinda off. Naeun never casted on a variety show alone after wgm. Gamsung is like a gift to her fans and gamsung made her new discovery of herself. She is also thankful to her co-cast the she build a new relationship, which mean friendship obviously to narae, yougmin and solar and also the memories they built together on the show. Korean fans on the comments are actually thanking her and requesting for season2. 

I also read that it's not for Sodam since the timing was off if she tried referring this to her, it might also be for staffs she worked with 7 years ago. It makes sense tho. It could be staffs from WGM or maybe other shows she had 7 years ago.

19 minutes ago, mississippi said:

I also read that it's not for Sodam since the timing was off if she tried referring this to her, it might also be for staffs she worked with 7 years ago. It makes sense tho. It could be staffs from WGM or maybe other shows she had 7 years ago.

She's not talking about a certain person or staff. Instagram is Naeun's way to communicate with her fans. It said in the caption that after 7 years we met again.. which obviously referring to her fans. She met again her fans after 7 years doing a variety and a fixed cast. Yes, Naeun did cfs, drama, guesting in varieties with her members, but she was never casted alone or being a fixed member on a variety. 

• Like 1

For naeun’s Instagram post, personally I think it means building relationship with the cast through a variety show after 7 years, as naeun wrote “만들” and “인연” which means building relationship. 7 years ago in wgm with taemin and now with gamsung camping casts.

One thing I noticed is when mino said that he has never dated since debut in gamsung camping, naeun’s reaction shows that she has dated. If she has never dated like how she claimed that in radio star, she should be nodding her head or said “me too” in my opinion. 

And about mino choosing sodam over naeun and narae over naeun, I think he’s aware of naeun’s relationship? Since taemin once said the 3 minho he knows are SHINee’s Minho, actor Lee Min Ho and Winner’s Song Mino. Mino shot Adidas cf with naeun. I guess they actually know each other and mino knows about their relationship. But these are only my theory.. I might be wrong so don’t take this seriously lol
EDIT: just found out that taemin and mino are classmates back then. So it’s confirmed that mino knows taemin too. 

About the dating news of taeun (if they’re dating) and shinee, minho once said shinee’s position is higher than sm after the contract renewal, which means they have the rights to raise their opinion and sm will listen to them. I guess this is why there’s no dating news about the shinee members. All of the members decided to cover it up when they’re caught because they know how their fans would react if the news came out (like onew and jonghyun’s case, also taeun’s). 

Edited by Flowerna
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, LauLau said:

According to this CuriousCat anon, the PD for WGM is the same PD for Gamsung Camping! :ph34r:

If someone here knows a bit of Korean, they can probably easily confirm it by checking the credits for both shows.

OMG! I rewatched Taemin mbc star awards clip when I read this. Yes! he mentioned pd hwang gyo jin which is also one of the pd of gamsung. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

I made an account just to say that I'm a Taeun diehard fan, and this thread has been giving me hope :) 
Naeun grown so beautifully, it makes my heart happy seeing her. Taemin is a great performer as always; his song 2 KIDS just hit right in the feels, when I watched the MV for the first time with the subtitle on, I ugly cried.

Hoping for more updates. Fighting!

Edited by j___ml
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 3:49 PM, LauLau said:

According to this CuriousCat anon, the PD for WGM is the same PD for Gamsung Camping! :ph34r:

If someone here knows a bit of Korean, they can probably easily confirm it by checking the credits for both shows.

Is she the pd naeun had dinner with? And the one taemin thanked back then in 2013 mbc awards for wgm? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!