34 minutes ago, lallinachan_ said:

I don’t know, of course anyone has it’s own idea and interpretation about this, still... we are not talking only about “ enduring”, in the song the main issue is the situation about the two people in the relationship, the arguing and the misunderstandings, the emotional scars...It gives an image of the girl who is not much similar to Naeun, at least from what we could see about her in tv shows, or by what her friends and members say about her.

Also, am I the only one who read a clear message of a relationship that is better over? There is a very big difference with this song and Day &Night, in my opinion in the second song we feel the guy has made a stupid mistake and is regretting it, in 2kids I get the image of memories of a beautiful love, but with two people too green, and that was the reason they could not have a mature understanding or approach to their relationship. And the guy say it at the beginning that he wants to be left alone, and be over (even if he is still questioning himself). That’s why it is not a song written for someone who you intend to have again in your life (but we know life is always is surprise).

I get this feeling, maybe it’s just me, but since I believe taeun is together, I tend to believe this is a made up situation that is probably inspired by his feelings in such a scenario.

about the ring I really, really hope you all prove me wrong, from what I see Naeun is wearing small pearls, while Taemin has a band around the finger with small pearls on it, so it’s different in my eyes (maybe it’s a shadow??? I hope so).... please tell me you have an hq picture, I really want it to be a couple ring.

Again if you read the lyrics to Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang you'd think the same thing. That it's someone you wouldn't want in your life again. Eyes, Nose, Lips is just as hurtful, and Taeyang mentioned it's about a time when he and Hyorin were broken up. So definitely could still be about Naeun. I agree with you that the person Taemin talks about in his song sounds different from Naeun, but we don't know Naeun personally or how she is in a relationship privately. So it's either about her or someone else he has dated before. I personally think it could be about Naeun since he talks about 2 kids implying they were very young or that their relationship seemed immature. Nevertheless I think they're dating now. But I also agree that it 100% could be a made up song. Because songwriters get inspiration from movies too and other stuff. 

It's not the same, I linked the video for you guys to see the ring. They're different. Also if you pause the video at 2:15, you can see it's not a smiley either but a little cross.

Edited by taeunlover123

I went to check the lyrics writer for 2 Kids it’s taemin and another writer so it might be a mixed story between the 2 writers. Sorry for saying it’s about naeun I was too focus on the chorus and I simply thought it was just a breakup. After re reading the lyrics I realised you guys are right and that the lyrics talk abt an uneventful relationship....

I think one song all of us can agree on is soldier hahaha being a taeunian I think I fall culprit to assuming all songs is about Naeun hahahaa. 

What are your thoughts on dispatch couple 2021? I really want it to be Taeun but I know it’s unlikely 

47 minutes ago, XamandaX said:

I went to check the lyrics writer for 2 Kids it’s taemin and another writer so it might be a mixed story between the 2 writers. Sorry for saying it’s about naeun I was too focus on the chorus and I simply thought it was just a breakup. After re reading the lyrics I realised you guys are right and that the lyrics talk abt an uneventful relationship....

I think one song all of us can agree on is soldier hahaha being a taeunian I think I fall culprit to assuming all songs is about Naeun hahahaa. 

What are your thoughts on dispatch couple 2021? I really want it to be Taeun but I know it’s unlikely 

I don't know but I have a mixed feeling whether it's good or not if they reveal their relationship (if they are) in the near future since Taemin's popularity really soars and his fans service is no joke nowadays with all the sweet chats and lives (well, I sometimes worry about these tbh), and he seems to enjoy it a lot. It's just not good if the news come out and he will be so awkward and at least disappear for a while until the right time, especially with the Shinee's important come back (maybe) early next year, I just do not want to see him being sad, quiet, and apologetic towards his fans and members. As well as the obsessive fans might turn into haters. 

In addition, I just cannot imagine how Naeun will also be severely impacted by the news. As next year will also be a special year for Apink, I do not want to see Naeun being sad, more quiet, and all during their happy moments. Realising how guilty Naeun will be towards her fans and especially her members. Since Chorong said that they are really secretive and trying hard to hide their relationship until their marriage, yeogsi a 10-year GG without dating scandals. It will be even more painful if their 1st will be Naeun, learning from Naeun's personality, I don't even want to think about it. The hates & threats Apink has been received are the worst. 

With Taemin's enlistment getting near, it will be so difficult for him to protect Naeun. It MIGHT be good for him as he takes a rest and time will heal for him, but not for Naeun. I personally think that their best moment to reveal their relationship is after Taemin's military duty, like 1-3 years before they are getting married. The sudden news about marriage is not good tho, learning from Chen's case :(( but still, this is my personal best-scenario. They will be the ones who know the best. I cannot even guarantee if they are really real tho lol.

All I need for next year are just Shinee-Apink moments at music shows, their successful comeback, and them being so cute throwing major hints so that only true taeunians will know. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, XamandaX said:

I think it’s possible if they are dating. As taemin is going to enlist next year, I don’t think dispatch will keep it hidden if they caught them dating or else they have to wait until taemin discharges from the military. They’re huge enough to be exposed by dispatch on January 1st too. 

1 hour ago, mississippi said:

I don't know but I have a mixed feeling whether it's good or not if they reveal their relationship (if they are) in the near future since Taemin's popularity really soars and his fans service is no joke nowadays with all the sweet chats and lives (well, I sometimes worry about these tbh), and he seems to enjoy it a lot.

True. The way taemin interacts with his fans these days will make fans to imagine taemin as their boyfriends so when they reveal their relationship, they will feel betrayed hence throwing hate at naeun. Personally I think pandas will accept their relationship but not shawols.. taemin always have that “baby” and “young” image just because he debuted at a very young age. Both of them have grown up so much, I hope they have the courage to overcome this when their relationship is being exposed. 

Edited by Flowerna

I don't know but I have a mixed feeling whether it's good or not if they reveal their relationship (if they are) in the near future since Taemin's popularity really soars and his fans service is no joke nowadays with all the sweet chats and lives (well, I sometimes worry about these tbh), and he seems to enjoy it a lot. It's just not good if the news come out and he will be so awkward and at least disappear for a while until the right time, especially with the Shinee's important come back (maybe) early next year, I just do not want to see him being sad, quiet, and apologetic towards his fans and members. As well as the obsessive fans might turn into haters. 

In addition, I just cannot imagine how Naeun will also be severely impacted by the news. As next year will also be a special year for Apink, I do not want to see Naeun being sad, more quiet, and all during their happy moments. Realising how guilty Naeun will be towards her fans and especially her members. Since Chorong said that they are really secretive and trying hard to hide their relationship until their marriage, yeogsi a 10-year GG without dating scandals. It will be even more painful if their 1st will be Naeun, learning from Naeun's personality, I don't even want to think about it. The hates & threats Apink has been received are the worst. 

With Taemin's enlistment getting near, it will be so difficult for him to protect Naeun. It MIGHT be good for him as he takes a rest and time will heal for him, but not for Naeun. I personally think that their best moment to reveal their relationship is after Taemin's military duty, like 1-3 years before they are getting married. The sudden news about marriage is not good tho, learning from Chen's case :(( but still, this is my personal best-scenario. They will be the ones who know the best. I cannot even guarantee if they are really real tho lol.

All I need for next year are just Shinee-Apink moments at music shows, their successful comeback, and them being so cute throwing major hints so that only true taeunians will know. 

This is the reason why I doubt they will reveal (if they are dating). Next year is an important year for both shinee and apink. From what I heard, some say taemin had good relationship with dispatch which is why their relationship is never revealed. 

Let’s just wait and see who the couple is :) 

I honestly don't think it will a good idea that Dispatch reveals them. But I don't want them to reveal it before marriage because we saw what happened to Chen, and shawols would feel betrayed too

. I think it's better to reveal they're dating early and deal with it, so fans will forget about it when he enlists

• Like 1

I hope Taemin and Naeun become husband and wife. I don't expect any dating announcements news about them. I just need marriage announcements only.

:please:

I'm sure members will give advice. Chorong and Eunji once said in a program, the kpop industry is small, gossip spreads fast. If a relationship is success, it'll be grateful but if it ends with failure, it'll be the topic of conversation all the time. 

Did u remember kai with krystal and kai woth jennie ? Until now Kai has always been associated with them. With 2 women. I don't want to hear any woman around taem.

Sometimes I believe I am one of the most delusional fans, since I somehow believe they are already married secretly xD (I already explained why I get this feeling in a old post)

just wondering if I am the only one here... maybe I am, anyway of course sometimes I have doubts too. mostly is because of Taemin songs, I never can tell if they are made up or real.

by the way, Marry Xmas to you all. I hope we will get some pictures from Taemin and Naeun during this period, I hope they are spending their time with their loved ones (and I hope of course they are happy together too).

Hi, I honestly find something fishy about Naeun between 2016 to early 2017. I suspect that Naeun dated this person around that period, as many taeun's predictions also showed that they might be in on/off relationship especially during 2016 until end of 2017. At first, I think myself is just too much but the proofs are just too strong. I really want to discuss it here because I am so curious about your perspective to straight my mind, but I am afraid to get hates talking other than Taemin-Naeun or if there are people throw hates at Naeun in the end. Because I realized that we cannot delete our post here.

So what do you think? should I just post here or maybe some of you want to discuss it through dm?

Hi, I honestly find something fishy about Naeun between 2016 to early 2017. I suspect that Naeun dated this person around that period, as many taeun's predictions also showed that they might be in on/off relationship especially during 2016 until end of 2017. At first, I think myself is just too much but the proofs are just too strong. I really want to discuss it here because I am so curious about your perspective to straight my mind, but I am afraid to get hates talking other than Taemin-Naeun or if there are people throw hates at Naeun in the end. Because I realized that we cannot delete our post here.

So what do you think? should I just post here or maybe some of you want to discuss it through dm?

Personally I don't think other ships with Naeun or Taemin should be discussed here, but if they must be perhaps place it in a spoiler? I'm sure the people who visit this thread like Taeun and wanna see them, it'll be a little frustrating if they saw other ships being discussed.

About predictions, they are just that and we really shouldn't be taking them seriously guys :lol: (I do also believe in the on off thing but not because of prediction accounts)

8 hours ago, mississippi said:

Let’s say Taemin and Naeun were in a on/off relationship during that time. I don’t think Naeun is that kind of person that would be dating someone else just because she is in a on/off relationship. 

• Like 1

I really am an open mind, I’ve read your posts about this kind of thought, and even that rumor started by an supposed to be saesang, that is still not a really secure source and is very questionable, since it doesn’t show any proof about it. I personally think they might have had some difficulty in the beginning (2014 - beginning of 2016), due to the new kind of relationship and the fragility of it, the need to keep it secret to not hurt the fans, the anxiety of being discovered, and of course the hard work they both put in their own career. But the feelings were probably at their strongest and they managed to keep in touch and to date (we have a picture of Taemin and Kai at Cube ent in the evening during 2014, and we have at the end of 2014 a show with Apink were they tease Naeun about the pictures she keep in her wallet, very strong signs). I don’t personally think they broke up, but it is very possible they had some arguments (not sure if this fit much with Naeun character, but maybe it does with Taemin), maybe some jealousy, and periods were they could not meet because of work schedule. So, more than on-off relationship, it fits more in my opinion the thought of a “long distance relationship”, even if they were living not far, they had many other kind of issues due to the secret nature of their relationship.

I believe it fits much better their character: Taemin commits fully in everything, he found the right girl as he said many times during WGM (it’s fate, she is the right girl to marry, and don’t make me start with Naeun’s “forever husband” that in my opinion is something too fishy, something that seems like they talked about between the two of them).

Naeun is the kind of girl who asks so little for herself and is so understanding (if WGM was not enough, we know about fans hate and how she tried her hardest to understand), she is kind and hardworking too, gives all she has.

and then there is 2016... in the past I had some doubts about GDA fancam , now I might think there might be another version of it, I don’t really know, but we can see Taemin is still very much taken with Naeun.

My very personal opinion is that during the first months of 2016 they affirmed their relationship in a more stable way, based on some input we have in Taemin and Naeun interactions, and also with SM family.

so I believe Naeun did not have another relationship in 2016, she claimed she is the kind of girl who needs a lot of time to get to know and to trust someone (it took 6 months with Taemin), so it’s really difficult for her to start a relationship.

of course we can’t know the truth and each one of us have to relate to his own perception of their character and what we can see in news, tvshows, fancams. More than basing my speculation on some brief sentence by someone who claim to know, without any proof, I rely on characters, pictures, behavior and situations. Of course I cannot be sure of any of this, and I might be proven wrong anytime... I guess This is  also my delusional thinking xD

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, lallinachan_ said:

I really am an open mind, I’ve read your posts about this kind of thought, and even that rumor started by an supposed to be saesang, that is still not a really secure source and is very questionable, since it doesn’t show any proof about it. I personally think they might have had some difficulty in the beginning (2014 - beginning of 2016), due to the new kind of relationship and the fragility of it, the need to keep it secret to not hurt the fans, the anxiety of being discovered, and of course the hard work they both put in their own career. But the feelings were probably at their strongest and they managed to keep in touch and to date (we have a picture of Taemin and Kai at Cube ent in the evening during 2014, and we have at the end of 2014 a show with Apink were they tease Naeun about the pictures she keep in her wallet, very strong signs). I don’t personally think they broke up, but it is very possible they had some arguments (not sure if this fit much with Naeun character, but maybe it does with Taemin), maybe some jealousy, and periods were they could not meet because of work schedule. So, more than on-off relationship, it fits more in my opinion the thought of a “long distance relationship”, even if they were living not far, they had many other kind of issues due to the secret nature of their relationship.

I believe it fits much better their character: Taemin commits fully in everything, he found the right girl as he said many times during WGM (it’s fate, she is the right girl to marry, and don’t make me start with Naeun’s “forever husband” that in my opinion is something too fishy, something that seems like they talked about between the two of them).

Naeun is the kind of girl who asks so little for herself and is so understanding (if WGM was not enough, we know about fans hate and how she tried her hardest to understand), she is kind and hardworking too, gives all she has.

and then there is 2016... in the past I had some doubts about GDA fancam , now I might think there might be another version of it, I don’t really know, but we can see Taemin is still very much taken with Naeun.

My very personal opinion is that during the first months of 2016 they affirmed their relationship in a more stable way, based on some input we have in Taemin and Naeun interactions, and also with SM family.

so I believe Naeun did not have another relationship in 2016, she claimed she is the kind of girl who needs a lot of time to get to know and to trust someone (it took 6 months with Taemin), so it’s really difficult for her to start a relationship.

of course we can’t know the truth and each one of us have to relate to his own perception of their character and what we can see in news, tvshows, fancams. More than basing my speculation on some brief sentence by someone who claim to know, without any proof, I rely on characters, pictures, behavior and situations. Of course I cannot be sure of any of this, and I might be proven wrong anytime... I guess This is  also my delusional thinking x

Is there another version of the GDA fancam? I've always been interested in that moment 

17 hours ago, XxCathycattxx said:

Is there another version of the GDA fancam? I've always been interested in that moment 

I’m sorry, I meant that there are more than one way to look at it, for my personal opinion. But yes, it is one of the most intriguing moments of taeun after WGM.

On 12/25/2020 at 8:16 AM, mississippi said:

Are you talking about L from Infinite? I know there's people who believes this, but I don't but I do believe they've been on/off, I just don't think Naeun just dates anyone. It takes a long time for her to open up, also she was wearing the rosary bracelet at the time you mentioned, at those are huge hints for us

4 hours ago, taeunlover123 said:

Are you talking about L from Infinite? I know there's people who believes this, but I don't but I do believe they've been on/off, I just don't think Naeun just dates anyone. It takes a long time for her to open up, also she was wearing the rosary bracelet at the time you mentioned, at those are huge hints for us

not him, but just let's brush it off and support Taemin & Naeun respective activities for now while wait their good news:)

Did you all saw the dating rumour of Ravi and Taeyeon? It was said that they knew each other by a mutual friend.. I wonder if it’s taemin since he is close with Ravi, also following taeyeon on ig (taemin only follow his close friends and taeyeon is the only woman he followed) + taeyeon is close with naeun. We are all curious how naeun and taeyeon became friends right? Taeyeon is also known as an introvert so do naeun. Maybe taemin is the middle man who introduced them... :D

On 12/25/2020 at 3:16 PM, mississippi said:

I don’t think naeun is the kind of woman that fall in love with another man quickly. The reason why she trusted taemin is because they made a lot of memories together and can spend time with each other openly during wgm filming. It will be hard for her to fall in love with another man and spend so much time with him without getting caught. During the period she’s also wearing the bracelet right? I think taeun have more hints and proofs compared to other ships of them, that’s why I believe they’re somehow real. I’m not sure if they are dating now, but I do think they have dated in the past secretly, or at least have feels towards each other but did not date. Let’s hope they will throw another hint before 2020 ends :)

Edited by Flowerna
  • Like 2

I was very curious about the Paris connection...

as some of you pointed out, it is really unusual that Naeun posted a picture from 2 years ago, and just one week before Taemin release the MV of “Thinking  of you”. 
I also came up in Instagram with a picture of Shinee in front of the Tour Eiffel, based on their outfit it was in 2018 during summer. Naeun left in the second half of August... I mean, maybe it was a hint that too? What do you think taeunians?

8 hours ago, mississippi said:

not him, but just let's brush it off and support Taemin & Naeun respective activities for now while wait their good news:)

I agree, it might be fun to speculate about the past, but we all know we cannot know for sure, and probably will never know for a while... sometimes I put aside my shipper heart because it might hurt, and  I just am content to see the both of them being very happy, this is enough. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flowerna said:

Did you all saw the dating rumour of Ravi and Taeyeon? It was said that they knew each other by a mutual friend.. I wonder if it’s taemin since he is close with Ravi, also following taeyeon on ig (taemin only follow his close friends and taeyeon is the only woman he followed) + taeyeon is close with naeun. We are all curious how naeun and taeyeon became friends right? Taeyeon is also known as an introvert so do naeun. Maybe taemin is the middle man who introduced them... :D

Some sources said it could be Hyeri who introduced them. I actually more firm that Naeun got to know Taeng through Taemin for some reason. Since Taeng also teased Naeun in her instalive when fans asked if she's close to Naeun. Taeng said "Naeuni.. Naeuni must be shy" with a playful expression holding her laugh, it must be something to be laugh off then the way they met. But anyway, it could be also Tiffany who introduced them lol.

I am somehow curious why Taeng was very supportive towards Taemin and Kai nowadays... so they might be close friends then. It's fun to play this guessing games.

23 minutes ago, lallinachan_ said:

I also came up in Instagram with a picture of Shinee in front of the Tour Eiffel, based on their outfit it was in 2018 during summer. Naeun left in the second half of August... I mean, maybe it was a hint that too? What do you think taeunians?

which one is it? is it the one Minho uploaded? if yes, I think he was there on June based on his caption not August