Good news! She started driving. I really thought she wasn't going to learn to drive because she said she was scared of it and wasn't really interested. A little bit suspicious, maybe she wants to have more freedom and private moments with her friends or with a certain boy named Taemin lol. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 3:27 PM, JulieC said:
Good news! She started driving. I really thought she wasn't going to learn to drive because she said she was scared of it and wasn't really interested. A little bit suspicious, maybe she wants to have more freedom and private moments with her friends or with a certain boy named Taemin lol. 

Just realised naeun changed her phone to iPhone 11/12 Pro Max, the same model with taemin? They always have the same phone model and similar cases. It’s at the beginning of the video we can see her with her phone. Or am I late for knowing that? :sweatingbullets: I thought she is still using her iPhone XS. 

On 1/25/2021 at 7:07 AM, j___ml said:

Naeun's canned tuna commercial is #1 CF (Commercial Film) last year.
Yay to our CF Queen Nangni.

I remember some taeunians mentioned that there’s a clip of taemin singing the cf song but I’ve never seen it before. Can anyone share it? Thanks! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

I remember some taeunians mentioned that there’s a clip of taemin singing the cf song but I’ve never seen it before. Can anyone share it? Thanks! 

Look up SuperM's Mtopia ep 8 - you will also see Taemin shopping for Naeun's products and passing by her face on the Cass beer packages xp

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 4:00 AM, Kekw said:

This is going to be the year I'm sure, probably after the Apink 10th anniversary comeback and before Taemin enlists which is next year, good news never been so close. 

Your comment makes me feel excited omg I really hope they will reveal it soon but I don’t think taemin wants to reveal it this year if they’re dating since naeun is going to be alone and endure the hates when he’s in the army.. I don’t wanna see a sad ending of them caused by the hates too :( But if yes, I’ll be very very happy for them! Finger crossed :wub: 

10 minutes ago, LauLau said:

Look up SuperM's Mtopia ep 8 - you will also see Taemin shopping for Naeun's products and passing by her face on the Cass beer packages xp

I’ve watched it before but I didn’t notice him singing the cf song? However the way he bought the products naeun has endorsed and the calobye makes me to believe in them even more!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Your comment makes me feel excited omg I really hope they will reveal it soon but I don’t think taemin wants to reveal it this year if they’re dating since naeun is going to be alone and endure the hates when he’s in the army.. I don’t wanna see a sad ending of them caused by the hates too :( But if yes, I’ll be very very happy for them! Finger crossed :wub: 

I’ve watched it before but I didn’t notice him singing the cf song? However the way he bought the products naeun has endorsed and the calobye makes me to believe in them even more!

He sings it while they're playing games around the campfire! X maybe I got the ep wrong? It's that campfire scene tho

2 hours ago, LauLau said:

He sings it while they're playing games around the campfire! X maybe I got the ep wrong? It's that campfire scene tho

Not sing it but you can see when they did Liar Game, Taemin was kinda.... lol. Taemin was a Liar and needed to guess the word, he stated that he thought it was Tuna at first. You can see when they asked to represent the word through a dance, Taemin hesitated for a while and said "can I do it?" and the he did the same dance Naeun did during Cass and Dr. Groot CF (it was like Naeun's signature dance for CF, it was the same one she did in Left & Right Challenge with Vernon and Hoshi Seventeen). So maybe he got confused since Naeun did it many times and she has so many CFs lol. The dance was like out of nowhere until the rest of SuperM members got confused and accused him as a liar but then Kai said he did not think Taemin as a liar (like he knew the meaning behind the dance)

It was actually kinda fishy, when they told Taemin that the actual word was "not only tuna", Taemin got shocked like... and asked "what words should come after?" maybe he thought it would be Dongwoon Tuna lol poor Taemin, it was actually Spicy Tuna Stew.

You can watch it here, this episode is fun

https://youtu.be/KLmMSPIa_L0?t=1260

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mississippi said:

Not sing it but you can see when they did Liar Game, Taemin was kinda.... lol. Taemin was a Liar and needed to guess the word, he stated that he thought it was Tuna at first. You can see when they asked to represent the word through a dance, Taemin hesitated for a while and said "can I do it?" and the he did the same dance Naeun did during Cass and Dr. Groot CF (it was like Naeun's signature dance for CF, it was the same one she did in Left & Right Challenge with Vernon and Hoshi Seventeen). So maybe he got confused since Naeun did it many times and she has so many CFs lol. The dance was like out of nowhere until the rest of SuperM members got confused and accused him as a liar but then Kai said he did not think Taemin as a liar (like he knew the meaning behind the dance)

It was actually kinda fishy, when they told Taemin that the actual word was "not only tuna", Taemin got shocked like... and asked "what words should come after?" maybe he thought it would be Dongwoon Tuna lol poor Taemin, it was actually Spicy Tuna Stew.

You can watch it here, this episode is fun

https://youtu.be/KLmMSPIa_L0?t=1260

I think he danced the same from Naeun's Cass CF because the first question is what is their impression about the word. Kai was the last to give his answer on his impression about Spicy Tuna Stew, and his answer is the same as how they drink Cass in the CF. Meaning it reminds him of drinking beer (see 22:53 mark on this video below). Hence, Taemin thought that the right word is liquor, so he danced it like in the Cass commercial (see 23:21 in the video)

Here's the CF for Cass
00:12 is when how they drink it is similar with Kai's clue.
00:47 is the dance step that Taemin also did

It's just cute because he knows the dance step, and he connected Kai's clue to Cass that fast. And when he danced it, the way Baekhyun and Kai looked at each other is funny; they give more of the oh-it-reminds-him-of-naeun's-cf look than oh-he-might-be-one-of-the-liars-in-this-game look.

Edited by j___ml
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1/26/2021 at 10:10 AM, j___ml said:

I think he danced the same from Naeun's Cass CF because the first question is what is their impression about the word. Kai was the last to give his answer on his impression about Spicy Tuna Stew, and his answer is the same as how they drink Cass in the CF. Meaning it reminds him of drinking beer (see 22:53 mark on this video below). Hence, Taemin thought that the right word is liquor, so he danced it like in the Cass commercial (see 23:21 in the video)

Here's the CF for Cass
00:12 is when how they drink it is similar with Kai's clue.
00:47 is the dance step that Taemin also did

It's just cute because he knows the dance step, and he connected Kai's clue to Cass that fast. And when he danced it, the way Baekhyun and Kai looked at each other is funny; they give more of the oh-it-reminds-him-of-naeun's-cf look than oh-he-might-be-one-of-the-liars-in-this-game look.

I also like how before Taemin dances, he looks at the staff and is like “is this okay?” And then proceeds to do his cute lil dance. Suspicious all around...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Wiggle 1

Guys!!! Has anyone watch Shinee's vlive today?? At the start of the vlive 0:45 mark Key started singing the song Taemin played for Naeun in Jeju. I don't really know what they're talking about or what Taemin talked about before Key started singing that song but the good thing is Taemin sang along with him while smiling!!

I know this isn't much but I'm just happy everytime Taemin and Naeun do something that reminds me of their WGM days. And that song was also played in Gamsung Camping as well when the squad went to Jeju. 

Sorry for spazzing. I'm just happy to get some crumbs being a new Taeunian. Hahahaha!

• Blob 1

2 hours ago, Flowerna said:

SHINee will look back on their past activities from debut until now on the January 31 live broadcast. So taemin will be reminiscing the activities he did on 2013? Hopefully but the chance is small they’ll include that lol:P

Yes, I think they wouldn't :( Just like how Sungjae checked his profile as well last yr before enlisting, they only show his dramas and did not include his wgm stint w/ Joy. There's a possibility that they might discuss it but the scene might get cut and will not be included in the broadcast.

I think Taemin will be more careful now esp when he's enlisting next yr. I doubt he'll left Naeun alone to face his angry fans if ever they reveal their relationship. (If they are indeed dating)

So I guess, we still need to wait 2-3 more yrs before we hear the good news? 

Sorry for posting again here but I just wanted to share my thoughts on reading your 1st thread about Taeun.

Just wanted to say I really enjoy reading all your comments and spazzing in the previous thread. Even if I have watched wgm for 3 times already, I still feel giddy reading all your comments and laughed alot on your assumptions on what's gonna happen next to our fave couple. Lol!

I find myself saying "you'll get a heart attack on thr next episode" and find myself looking forward to your reaction guys on each ep of wgm. Hahahaa!

I'm currently at 140+ page out of 1400+ page in that thread and currently reading how ya'll are excited on the ep before Taemin left for Japan. 

I even chose to read the thread yesterday night than to watch the next episode of Mr. Queen lol. I think I spent 5hrs reading the thread but only able to get at 140+ lol. 

Your interaction in the prev thread made me wish that I became a Taeun fan back then and wished I was there w/ you spazzing to my heart's content. Sadly I was busy doing my thesis that time cause college life hit me hard. Hahahaha!

Anyways, i'm going back to that thread again and hopefully will be able to finish reading all your comments within this month si I can move on here and check all the latest info about our Innocent Couple. :)

To whoever made this thread, thank you so much!!! I was able to catch up on the 8yrs worth of memories of our Taeun couple ;) This is the best thread for a new fan like me. :)

Edited by daragon bbyu
  • Like 5

On 1/26/2021 at 2:17 AM, Flowerna said:

Just realised naeun changed her phone to iPhone 11/12 Pro Max, the same model with taemin? They always have the same phone model and similar cases. It’s at the beginning of the video we can see her with her phone. Or am I late for knowing that? :sweatingbullets: I thought she is still using her iPhone XS. 

I think she has 2 fones? Not really sure but in this Oct 2020 post, look at her fone at the 2nd pic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGpNRN2hW-o/?igshid=17l337picwx1j

Also on this post, there is another fone on the chair behind her:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJbBB11BL9N/?igshid=1lq3h8ji1h7ky

6 minutes ago, daragon bbyu said:

Hi guys, I just saw this video in youtube while browsing for Taeun vids. How true is this rumor about Kai and Taemin spotted at Cube Ent wayback 2014??

https://youtu.be/1ldzHFFQ0Fc

I think it's safe to say that it's legit... actually, from what I remember, the majority of Taemin and Kai fans were simply spazzing over another TaeKai moment (they were caught hanging out a lot in 2014-2015 in particular) so it's only recently that I've seen this sighting be put in a Taeun context... It IS weird that TaeKai chose to hang out at Cube of all places tho because neither of them were friends with any Cube artists (at least not Taemin) as far as I know and based on the fan accounts, they went there to eat at the Cube's cafe or smth like that?? Idk if they simply wanted to get away from SM for a bit and thought this was the next best place for them to eat in peace or what... but like I said, there were many sightings of those two hanging out all the time, including with Kwonho and Timoteo at times, so it wasn't that big of a deal, esp since this was before the formation of the friendship parka squad so they were often only spotted in pairs.

There is one thing that this makes me wonder about though... did Play M (then called Plan A) have a separate building to Cube Ent or did they share the same headquarters?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LauLau said:

There is one thing that this makes me wonder about though... did Play M (then called Plan A) have a separate building to Cube Ent or did they share the same headquarters?

In 2014 apink is still under Acube - a subsidiary of cube ent so they often use cube’s practice rooms and recording studios. The old practice room of apink (the one for mrchu and luv dance practice video) is Acube’s dance practice room at another building. Acube has only a small office with a practice room, and the headquarter is at cube’s building. 

The day taemin and Kai spotted at cube ent is only a few days before apink’s mrchu comeback. Apink might had their practice at cube? Maybe he went there thinking to bump into naeun or passed something to cube’s staff to pass it to naeun lol but this is just my delulu ;) 

Most probably because cube and sm’s building is very near so they went there. At the same year they’re spotted at JYP’s cafeteria too. These 3 agencies are located in cheongdam and in a walking distance. JYP building is just opposite cube’s

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

In 2014 apink is still under Acube - a subsidiary of cube ent so they often use cube’s practice rooms and recording studios. The old practice room of apink (the one for mrchu and luv dance practice video) is Acube’s dance practice room at another building. Acube has only a small office with a practice room if I’m not mistaken, and the headquarter is at cube’s building.  

Ah I forgot about A Cube !! Wow their agency really changed their names a lot... :sweatingbullets:

Thanks x

• Like 1