@JulieC I don't know why you're analyzing another couple in a Taeun thread because (in my personal view) we don't need any more doubt when we're already collecting crumbs as it is but those two are clearly work friends -- even if they did date, they wouldn't have been allowed to be this open about it unless they were intending to make it public and considering that there's no whiff about them anywhere in the Korean media, I'd say it's a false alarm. I am going to bet on Taeun until one of them turns out to be publicly dating someone else. I could be wrong but aren't those two also both Adidas models? So it's natural that they work together. Naeun also seems to be better friends with boys than other girls...

Anyway, we were literally fangirling over Taeun's Valentine and White Day posts a few weeks ago so there's no reason to doubt... if you take interview answers, that are previously agreed upon by their PR team, then FYI Taemin wants to fall in love after getting hit by a car. Sounds legit, right? :/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, LauLau said:

@JulieC I don't know why you're analyzing another couple in a Taeun thread because (in my personal view) we don't need any more doubt when we're already collecting crumbs as it is but those two are clearly work friends -- even if they did date, they wouldn't have been allowed to be this open about it unless they were intending to make it public and considering that there's no whiff about them anywhere in the Korean media, I'd say it's a false alarm. I am going to bet on Taeun until one of them turns out to be publicly dating someone else. I could be wrong but aren't those two also both Adidas models? So it's natural that they work together. Naeun also seems to be better friends with boys than other girls...

I did not post this publication to create misunderstandings or anything. I just wanted to express my opinion and somehow be reassured. Anyway we're talking about Naeun, no way I would have mentioned another couple.

The only people I can talk to are you and having other opinions somehow reassures me that I still believe in them.  In no way I wanted to bother you, I'm really sorry, I'm a very big fan of these two :) Peace and love :heart:

• Like 2

Hey Guys, let's keep us open-minded and positive. We are all different in thinking and background, but just remember we started from the love that we had for Taeun. Sometimes, some people need help to clarify their wonders, misunderstandings. Then, I am so happy there are also many members patiently explaining, strengthening this thread. I think through thoughtful discussion, together we could enhance, prove hints, facts that Taeun have shown to us. Fighting!

• Love 1

On 4/10/2020 at 4:27 PM, anh.uni said:

Somehow, when I rowed this boat, I feel tired now. Someone to throw me a little interaction or anything related to them.

There are surely somw moment when we are tired. But please be postive, fighting. Our Taeun also strengthen us these days, u see?

• Like 1

Yess the song are great, Fighting for Apink !! 

Surprising one they bring - Marcella - to the MV kkk... Can i ask Taemin also bring - Francesco - to his comeback? :wub: as we know Taemin did filming MV while he's in Paris hmm... is it probably he's gonna choose ballad love song as title track? Let's see

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Taemin's BFF commenting on Naeun's member IG?? Guys.... they're getting married in less than 5 years. I'm calling it now. Ravi doesn't even talk to anybody normally!! He's part of the notoriously elusive, super exclusive parkas and yes they sound just like mafia but all they're selling is banana milk :p

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taeunforever0 said:

OMG RAVI COMMENTING ON BOMIS IG POST??????????????? THIS IS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL FRIENDS Y'ALL THANKS TO TAEMIN AND NAEUN

sorry to burst your bubble but it's been known for quite some time that Bomi and Ravi are close friends! If I'm not mistaken other Apink members are close to some VIXX members as well.

But hey! Who knows maybe they hang out with Taem and Nangni together as well! One can only dream :D

DVyXxUEVAAA8rbb.jpg

https://twitter.com/b2pmgg_/status/1161961563533660161?s=21

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, taemdeok said:

sorry to burst your bubble but it's been known for quite some time that Bomi and Ravi are close friends! If I'm not mistaken other Apink members are close to some VIXX members as well.

But hey! Who knows maybe they hang out with Taem and Nangni together as well! One can only dream :D

DVyXxUEVAAA8rbb.jpg

https://twitter.com/b2pmgg_/status/1161961563533660161?s=21

That's actually expanding my bubble, not bursting it hahaha :D They have so many hidden connections... Ravi, Suho, Taeyeon, etc. It's always a friend of Taemin interacting with a friend/member of Naeun so you know that they're all running in the same circles, but you never see SHINee and Apink interact any more themselves. That in itself is a clear indicator that something very real is going on behind the scenes and that no matter how much Taeun wants the public to think that they're essentially dead to each other, because that's how they act in public, the fact is that they 100% continue to interact behind the scenes because even without the context of WGM, they're still gonna be close acquaintances... attending the same parties, same meetings, bumping into each other in the same stations, etc. They already work together! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw Taemin's ig story. And boy is hurting. They might have been broken up for a while now. Taemin have given lots of hints; from singing the infamous song 'that i lived by your side' publically after WGM, to the IG pictures of the same place Naeun's posted on her ig and his latest instastory of Falling. Looks like he's doing all that to woo Naeun back. 

Hope he succeeds if thats what he's doing because Taeun is the longest ship i am holding onto.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Bobia said:

Hi. Does anyone saw TM's ig story just now? He posted Harry Styles song, Falling. Well its a very sad song. I dont know if it means something to him tho...

maybe i'm just imagining but the screen cap looks similar to nauen's posing + set design (colour) on dumhdurum... (especially at this mark: https://youtu.be/mrP_cpcuNEc?t=39) :ph34r:

• Like 1