okay guys im very new here. and i think all the relationship thing is absurd. i thought it would be good as well if they both were actually dating in real life as well. because the relationship in wgm look so real to me and all of us. but.. i think both of them arent dating. Taemin start his solo at 2014 until 2020 he has numerous concert which his own and shinee. seriously, he cant afford dating cuz he has no time for that. so thats general opinion/assumption. 

Next, taemin is very ambitious kind of people. he work hard. do you think he prefer naeun than his career? nope. he maybe likes naeun for real i approved his gaze in wgm totally like someone in love. but he will keep her for later. (if his heart is strong enough since there are many pretty lady out there). btw i approved the rosary bracelet as well because taemin seems to wear the bracelet at first and the size is quite fit for him. and suddenly naeun had the exact 1 and the bracelet is so loose for her tiny wrist. for me, i love to wear loose bracelet as well but i think her's is kind of too much like it goes after her thumb bone (u know what i mean?) she might lost it. but after doing some research ;) i found that currently she has a new loose bracelet with the same size as previous hahahaha! and its like the exact 1 that people been talking like it from taemin. my hunch gone wrong! so the conclusion is, she just love loose bracelet. that rosary bracelet maybe just coincidence since them both catholic there is no question and the ring as well. chorong leader has the exact 1 like them both wore. maybe other celebrities out there has too... to me the ring is nothing special they both rich.  

i personally think they might be friend outside but not dating. they cant afford. taemin seems love his fans so much while naeun just like with the flow (dont mention variety show) i think she need to be more passionate abt her work. theres no terms like she just being her self. then please be passionate on her work in her way. but im glad she has been adidas ambassador and attend many fashion show. i hope she can speak well and start being fashion presenter for korea. i still cant forget jennie's from blackpink comment at channel event. 

Q: why do you love channel? 

J: mm because its everyone dream? hahaha

lol. to me the answer is very unprofessional. and show her flaws maybe because shes new in the industry but why choose her tho :D so i hape naeun can be on her level too. attend cool fashion show with international artist and answer question more diligently because shes smart girl. (dont get me wrong.. i love jennie and blackpink. her voice is the best). taemin has improving a lot since his debut. so thats why i wish naeun can improve too instead of just being an apink member... but as i see from her ig post, i knew shes doing well as well so im glad. taemin is successful so i want naeun to be success as well. 

but tbh, i love the chemistry here. taemin is successful with his dance and concert, while naeun comfortably being a model. we cannot have 2 successful person in 1 picture. it needs differences to match the puzzle (since them both already have a lot of similarities). naeun slay in her way. but i afraid if taemin will meet someone new bcs they look so good together. i see naeun as loyal person as so as taemin but naeun is untouchable. if she decide she doesnt want it. then it stop there. taemin is soft hearted although he is loyal. 

I am taeun shippers but i dont belive they are dating now or past years:P i just hope that they both will end up like taeyang and hyorin, rain and kim tae hee. taemin has matured mentality so i believed that. i still cant get over their wgm. they look so sincere. if i'd be naeun i would act like that as well. a tons of people with cameras in front, and u expect me to act lovey dovey embaracing my sweet hubby? hell no. btw she just debuted 2 years and half at that time add on shes a shy girl... what u haters expect? perfection from 20 years old innocent girl to act bold? check out her personality 1st before hating. people might hate u for ur personality as well. nobodys perfect mehh. 

basically im just throwing tantrum here. but just so u know... all the flowers, shirts, couple item that fans collected, do some research before ur hopes get high. its all lie.... the table is textured doesnt even match why u guys obsessing theyre having dinner together??? the same place picture is absurd too. the ambiance is different. they arent together. naeun seems going in summer since she wore breathable clothes while taemin wear jacket and the ambiance seems cold. naeun got sunlight. so??? there is no time gap to post... they just went differently. taemin maybe got interest to pose there bcs of naeun... who knows.. thats it. stop lying to urself. its obvious. 

i think if people keep shipping them both like this... obsessing for them to be together by finding the tiniest prove that doesnt even exist... it will put more pressure on them. let them be. its been 7 years i cant believe u people done this. every posting of them got tagged each other by the fans. i would hate it if i were them (sadly im not T_T) just be casual u guys please. bcs i think they re real thats why i state this. the situation put them in tight position. imagine they are abt to go out together or go to each other house.. but they cant because they know people are every expecting them to caught (which will affect their career). if u guys keep playing cool, they have been caught by now. trust me. 

Spoiler
47 minutes ago, babe97 said:

okay guys im very new here. and i think all the relationship thing is absurd. i thought it would be good as well if they both were actually dating in real life as well. because the relationship in wgm look so real to me and all of us. but.. i think both of them arent dating. Taemin start his solo at 2014 until 2020 he has numerous concert which his own and shinee. seriously, he cant afford dating cuz he has no time for that. so thats general opinion/assumption. 

Next, taemin is very ambitious kind of people. he work hard. do you think he prefer naeun than his career? nope. he maybe likes naeun for real i approved his gaze in wgm totally like someone in love. but he will keep her for later. (if his heart is strong enough since there are many pretty lady out there). btw i approved the rosary bracelet as well because taemin seems to wear the bracelet at first and the size is quite fit for him. and suddenly naeun had the exact 1 and the bracelet is so loose for her tiny wrist. for me, i love to wear loose bracelet as well but i think her's is kind of too much like it goes after her thumb bone (u know what i mean?) she might lost it. but after doing some research ;) i found that currently she has a new loose bracelet with the same size as previous hahahaha! and its like the exact 1 that people been talking like it from taemin. my hunch gone wrong! so the conclusion is, she just love loose bracelet. that rosary bracelet maybe just coincidence since them both catholic there is no question and the ring as well. chorong leader has the exact 1 like them both wore. maybe other celebrities out there has too... to me the ring is nothing special they both rich.  

i personally think they might be friend outside but not dating. they cant afford. taemin seems love his fans so much while naeun just like with the flow (dont mention variety show) i think she need to be more passionate abt her work. theres no terms like she just being her self. then please be passionate on her work in her way. but im glad she has been adidas ambassador and attend many fashion show. i hope she can speak well and start being fashion presenter for korea. i still cant forget jennie's from blackpink comment at channel event. 

lol. to me the answer is very unprofessional. and show her flaws maybe because shes new in the industry but why choose her tho :D so i hape naeun can be on her level too. attend cool fashion show with international artist and answer question more diligently because shes smart girl. (dont get me wrong.. i love jennie and blackpink. her voice is the best). taemin has improving a lot since his debut. so thats why i wish naeun can improve too instead of just being an apink member... but as i see from her ig post, i knew shes doing well as well so im glad. taemin is successful so i want naeun to be success as well. 

but tbh, i love the chemistry here. taemin is successful with his dance and concert, while naeun comfortably being a model. we cannot have 2 successful person in 1 picture. it needs differences to match the puzzle (since them both already have a lot of similarities). naeun slay in her way. but i afraid if taemin will meet someone new bcs they look so good together. i see naeun as loyal person as so as taemin but naeun is untouchable. if she decide she doesnt want it. then it stop there. taemin is soft hearted although he is loyal. 

I am taeun shippers but i dont belive they are dating now or past years:P i just hope that they both will end up like taeyang and hyorin, rain and kim tae hee. taemin has matured mentality so i believed that. i still cant get over their wgm. they look so sincere. if i'd be naeun i would act like that as well. a tons of people with cameras in front, and u expect me to act lovey dovey embaracing my sweet hubby? hell no. btw she just debuted 2 years and half at that time add on shes a shy girl... what u haters expect? perfection from 20 years old innocent girl to act bold? check out her personality 1st before hating. people might hate u for ur personality as well. nobodys perfect mehh. 

basically im just throwing tantrum here. but just so u know... all the flowers, shirts, couple item that fans collected, do some research before ur hopes get high. its all lie.... the table is textured doesnt even match why u guys obsessing theyre having dinner together??? the same place picture is absurd too. the ambiance is different. they arent together. naeun seems going in summer since she wore breathable clothes while taemin wear jacket and the ambiance seems cold. naeun got sunlight. so??? there is no time gap to post... they just went differently. taemin maybe got interest to pose there bcs of naeun... who knows.. thats it. stop lying to urself. its obvious. 

Some of the things you say are true
This sentence I disagree a little "Naeun just like with the flow (dont mention variety shows) i think she needs to be more passionate abt her work"
As far as I know, it's not easy to get a lot of work if the artist from a small agency. But Apink and Naeun can be said to be successful in their careers, they don't skyrocket but grow. Artists will easy to get a job if they are at a large agency such as YG and SM, they practice and promote without financial constraints. Big agencies make successful Artists, but APINK makes Agencies successful. I'm grateful to see Naeun, she still works at the debut age of 9 years (MV, Variety shows, drama, music, advertising models and art). If you see other artists of the same debut age, only a few still work in the entertainment industry even though it's from a large agency. More thankful when Apink's comeback this year was a success and Naeun got a new drama

• Like 5

2 hours ago, babe97 said:

Haiz. It is so ashamed that you said you were a Taeun shipper. Do you understand the meaning of shipper? If you dont even believe or want to see them in couple, why you have to prove they are not dating.

You also said as if you knew Tae and Naeun well. Sorry, no you did not. All you said prove that you dont understand them AT ALL. Although we could not say we understand them fully, but there are a lot of Shawol and Panda here who love and understand them better than you, and we can prove that Tae is ambitious but he respects both his fan/his career and his lover, for Naeun she has her own abilities and it is not you or me to say she must be successful in this field or that field ...

What I see obviously is that Tae posted at the exact place she used to be, on exact her birth date; he again posted same place, same coat on Valentine's.

And of coz I dont need to prove that they really date each other or not. But here is my point I DONT LIKE YOUR POST HERE since you are in wrong place. Maybe you entered wrong room, yours should be called anti Taeun shipper room.

I am a shawol and panda, by the way. If you wana know Tae and Naeun more related to their efforts, careers, pains, personalities ... ASK ME, I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT FACT

• Like 5
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

Haiz. It is so ashamed that you said you were a Taeun shipper. Do you understand the meaning of shipper? If you dont even believe or want to see them in couple, why you have to prove they are not dating.

You also said as if you knew Tae and Naeun well. Sorry, no you did not. All you said prove that you dont understand them AT ALL. Although we could not say we understand them fully, but there are a lot of Shawol and Panda here who love and understand them better than you, and we can prove that Tae is ambitious but he respects both his fan/his career and his lover, for Naeun she has her own abilities and it is not you or me to say she must be successful in this field or that field ...

What I see obviously is that Tae posted at the exact place she used to be, on exact her birth date; he again posted same place, same coat on Valentine's.

And of coz I dont need to prove that they really date each other or not. But here is my point I DONT LIKE YOUR POST HERE since you are in wrong place. Maybe you entered wrong room, yours should be called anti Taeun shipper room.

I am a shawol and panda, by the way. If you wana know Tae and Naeun more related to their efforts, careers, pains, personalities ... ASK ME, I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT FACT

I agree. This is a shipping thread and the amount of negativity is disappointing. Please just stop yourselves from posting if it was to incriminate either of the two. Thank you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Literally NO ONE on the internet thinks they're dating -- we all suspect a dance collab. Taemin had the exact same kind of meeting at a cafe with Rain and Jo Hyunah, which turned out to be for The Unit: Idol Rebooting Project! There's nothing to worry about here guys!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Btw guys, let's not pay attention to that new poster -- she's clearly a spammer/troll. Technically, there's nothing stopping antis from making accounts on here too. Too bad I don't see a block feature.

• Like 1

hahahaha ok guys im sorry for my very negative statement. yeah i take back that taeun shipper but i still wish them end up together tho? actually i started acknowledge taemin since 2 weeks ago from super M. i dont even know he's shinee i just know minho. so i google his name and found out he did wgm with apink naeun. Im not a panda but i love apink since 2014 i guess. i like the song & variety show only so i never known them individually. overall i like all except for naeun :D bcs she just quiet while everyone gone crazy. So then watched wgm taeun and fall in love with them both. because human have so 'many kind' i began to understand her personality. i was like "ohh its her". when i look at idol or any kpop artist i tend to look out their talent 1st. other character is 2nd. so taemin is really huge in my eyes. he has an overwhelming aura. i keep watching his concert from his first solo debut. shinee's song is never my genre. about the matching item i mentioned is for those who believe in that way. i've been searching both name and read comments. for me i dont believe in either way. its just beyond my imagination to give assumption but i did state my 2 cents. omoo i talk crap again. 

ok sounds like excuse. but i wanna thanks u guys for reading my very long essay above. idk that people could read that long. im here just because no one in the house wanna hear me talk abt taemin or naeun. they said taemin is too feminine & they dont fan them both. for me if u know taemin u wont be calling him feminine anymore. so we dont have mutual understanding. maybe i should search taemin fan page instead of taeun ><D. btw, my country is still in quarantine mood due to the virus. stay safe everyone! 

@babe97

Literally everything you wrote is just an assumption, like we assume they’re together. No one in here cares about what you “think”, obviously. I don’t understand what you’re doing in this thread, if you don’t believe they’re together. Sorry to be so mean, but obviously all of us doesn’t appreciate that kind of post in this forum. You can post it anywhere but here. You realize idols are humans too? Their life aren’t based around professionalism, work and all that. Sure, he has his solo concerts, and is busy, but that doesn’t mean Taemin doesn’t spend time with his family, loved ones and friends. “He can’t afford dating” just sounds so dumb to me, because you’re writing as if you know Taemin personally and what he does in his free time. There’s lots of Shawols in here, including me, and you probably thought this is just a Pink Panda fanbase, but no. We know Taemin as much as you do. What he does in real life, none of us know, we’re just assuming. You have every right to assume what you want, but not here, as this is made for people who actually believe they’re together. “Do you think he prefers Naeun than his career?”, I need to laugh. Seems like to me you know nothing about Taemin at all. Taemin adores his family and friendships over anything, so what you’re writing makes no sense. Sure, he loves his career, but Taemin has mentioned numerous of times that he wants to retire when he’s 30, which he almost is, or just focus on something else more, than being a singer. He stated that around that time, he would like to start a family. Obviously, that can change overtime, who knows what he wants now?

You don’t know about the rosary bracelet, and you don’t understand the story we assume behind it. What you’re writing makes no sense. No one had that bracelet except Taemin and Naeun, and if you think so, then I can tell you that none of the idols you think has the same bracelet. IT’S NOT THE SAME. Next time, do a good research before coming and trying to show off.

What’s funny to me is that JenKai barely had any hints, yet they were dating. There were some small hints people refused to believe like you, yet it was revealed they were dating. People refuse to believe in hints, but when it’s revealed someone is dating, they’re going to lie and say “I was here from the start!” “I believed in them!”. People will never believe when people say someone is dating, unless it’s revealed like Momo and Heechul.

Also just an assumption from us too, if Taemin wasn’t dating Naeun why would both of them still avoid each other until today when obviously they want to talk about each other’s groups so much (the members from the groups has stated lots of times they like each other). What I concluded from your post is that you’re a jealous “taemin fan”, which I don’t even believe you are. You came online on purpose to write this, while knowing it’ll only create drama aka you’re a troll. You don’t even know Naeun based on what you wrote. Naeun is talented and has participated in more than just variety shows. She’s very passionate, you don’t know anything about her. Please shut up. You can’t compare their fame lmao. SHINee is under SM, and Apink is under PlayM, and obviously she’s a girl and he’s a boy. You can’t compare them like that. Sure Taemin’s voice is more powerful, but they’re each great in their own way. Naeun is successful, you don’t know that she's very famous in Korea? and little by little starting to get lots of recognition internationally?

You ship them? WHAT I can’t stop laughing. We know you’re lying, you just wanted to have a reason to be a troll. Listen you have every right to believe what you believe, but this isn’t the place for you. We don’t care. Sure, not everything they do or post is related to each other, but what the h*ll do you know? You have no clue whether it is, so stop writing as if what you’re writing is a FACT when it’s not. “Stop lying to ourselves”, clearly, you’re a troll. We’re not lying. SWEETY ARE YOU NEW TO THE KPOP INDUSTRY OR WHAT? THIS is how it works. Hints, posts, clothes and so much more. That’s how the dating life is in the Korean industry. You don’t know anything LMAO. Please leave this forum. “Bcs I think they’re real that’s why I state this” What?? You just wrote the opposite above, you make no sense. How does playing it cool makes them get caught? You give me headaches.

Omg EVEN MORE HEADACHES, YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW TAEMIN NOR SHINEE. I realized what I wrote is useful to you. Go learn. You obviously don’t know him, so you’re writing cr*p. You like all except for Naeun? Because she’s quite? LMAO you don’t know Naeun so pls G***. Naeun can be very loud, you just don’t know that, because you write out of what you think. If you don’t know Apink then take a seat hun. So what I got out from what you wrote, is that you’re WAY TOO JUDGEMENTAL? Yeah go fix that before coming to state something or share your assumption, that no one will take into consideration because well there’s just too many hints for us. NO ONE cares what you believe in.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, qqbr21 said:

Is this news true? 
last night I suddenly missed TAEUN and watched the replay of WGM
This morning reading this news, my heart is broken
I hope this news isn't true

I just saw this, this morning. There's actually people that believes they're together now, because of this. I honestly hope that it's for a dance collab like majority of the people or else why would they meetup in a cafe in public? They would know better. 

I just wanted to say one thing as this post was posted. We all have every right to feel sad/upset if EVER a dating rumor is confirmed of Taemin or Naeun with someone else. But guys, who said we never were right? Maybe Naeun and Taemin dated before that? - But knowing that will just hurt more, then I will have so many unanswered questions like what happened that made them breakup? what happened that made them fall in love with someone else?

Yeah well, I'm just saying I'm not saying Taeun aren't together cause of course I believe this is a collab, and when it releases we can all be at ease. It wouldn't make sense also cause how would they have gotten to know each other? Sure we know nothing about idols personally, but when did they ever meet to know each other - I mean Yooa and Taemin I'm so curious. But weird does Yooa live in Cheongdam too? Since they met up there? Cause Taemin and Naeun lives there right? Ughhh my heart will be so sad if this is something else. Anyway I'm crossing fingers, hoping it's a dance collab and nothing dating related hahaha. 

Let's keep our thin highs Taeunians, I think we're on the right path. Taeun is real! That troll can say what she wants, will never change what we believe in! 

- I just found out Taemin did a live an hour after, and said "he was in a meeting". So it's very likely it was work related :) 

OKAY NOW I DEFINITELY DON'T BELIEVE IT'S DATING RELATED. The person who started the rumor said apparently Taemin and Yooa were very awkward together. 

• Love 1

Wow. I never thought I would be posting here, but here I am.

Although this is my first post ever, I've been following the thread for a long time now (since part 1, actually). I just usually remain silent and enjoy reading everyone's opinion on the ship. I'm amazed that this ship has been going on for so long and that it is still sailing strong. Because yes, there have been a heck of a lot of hints (or coincidences, for the more skeptical folks) lately that suggests that there is something (and something very good, imo) going on between the two.

I'm just very shocked (and a little sad, I must say) to see how quickly the past few posts have taken such a bad tone. I get where the frustration can come from if you have been a long time Taeun shipper and you read something that doesn't exactly align with what you think or what the thread is about. However, there is no need to be so harsh with new comers to the ship or people that might not know as much as you about the ship and the individuals involved in the ship. I don't think babe97 came here to burst our ship bubble. Certainly, didn't give me the anti or troll vibe, but more that of a young shipper that doesn't get why some other shippers get hyped over every single little thing (be it, things that made us go "yes, the ship is sailing!!" or things that made us worry about the ship). Yes, some of the things that were said could have been worded differently, but can't we give him/her the benefit of the doubt? Not everyone can express themselves well. I'm pretty sure that a lot of folks on this thread are not native English speakers, so language barrier can be one of the reasons why sometimes some folks say things that can appear rude or inappropriate. And actually, even if you are a native English speaker, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be able to express your thoughts properly.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, let's not label someone we don't know as something just based on one or two posts that were made. There are all kind of shippers. Some are less vocal than others, some are a little more invested than others, etc, etc. Being a shipper certainly doesn't mean that you have to agree with every single thing that is being said in a shippers' thread, or that you have to believe in all the "clues" that other shippers point out. 

Let's be nice with each other. 

Taeunians, of all people, should know how comments can affect one's state of mind. So, let's keep this thread a nice and welcoming one.

P.S.: Yes, I'm a new account, and no, I'm not an anti or a troll, but eventually, it is up to you to believe me or not. I just felt the need to voice myself this time.

• Like 2

@LiveInDreams

I’m sorry you were disappointed in the way I worded my post, I apologize for the offensive things I wrote, but I’m not gonna apologize for the things I wrote about Taemin and Naeun. I don’t think you’re a troll, but I can differentiate between a troll and a normal post. That obviously wasn’t just a normal post, and you can even get that vibe off the next posts the alleged person has been posting. The person is clearly a Taemin fan, and barely know anything Taeun related. She watched WGM, and I stated many times that I don’t care what they believe in, because they have the right to, just as we do, but this is a Taeun thread for shippers that believe in Taeun. And I’m sorry again if I’m offending you, but I don’t see the point in posting in here to make people argue about all of our threads and posts whether they're fake hints or not. Because we obviously believe in whatever we share in here. If you’re not a shipper, or ship Taemin and Naeun, just don’t post in this thread as it is clearly not for you. End of story.

I’m sorry again for the words I worded in my last post, but I simply doesn’t believe that the person had any good intention with the post.

I have myself been following the thread for a long time, and I remember a post about Sunmi and Taemin which didn’t belong in here as well. This is a Taeun thread for people who believe they’re real, if you don’t, find somewhere else to share your assumptions.  

• Thanks 3

@Taeunforeverrrr I get your point, and it's definitely fair and valid. By the way, let me apologize to you as well. My post was certainly not directed at you personally. I just said what I said because after reading some of the replies (not just yours) to that new post, I had the impression that the posts were going in a "not-so-nice" direction, so I wanted to put a break to it, if that makes any sense. 

Anyway, let's not dwell too much on this, and for real, if you know very little about the Taeun ship or Taemin or Naeun, please refrain from making assertive statements, instead ask Taeunians questions if you want to know more (you might realize then why the ship is still strong!).

On a lighter note, since I went through the whole ordeal of making an account, I might as well share with you why I've been feeling super positive about our Taeun couple lately :) On top of all the things mentioned in previous posts, like V-day posts, dance moves, etc, I actually think that the song posts Taemin made were actually not signs of sadness or breakup or anything like that, but more like spoilers/hints for Taeunians, perhaps!?

Falling from Harry S. --> Sad song: Yes, but hey, there's a line in Apink's Dumhdurum that says "I only hear sad songs"  Also, I might have missed it, but I don't think anyone talked about that hand that you can see in that album cover. Someone pointed out that the color scheme is very reminiscent of Taeun, but I was wondering why no one mentioned the hand. Hand --> Son in Korean --> Son Naeun

Am I too delusional or what?? :wub:

The other song: it mentions spring, talks about flowers. Cherry blossoms pic. In Apink's Dumhdurum, one of Naeun's lines goes "haru haru". And "haru" in Japanese means spring. And who else do we know that likes to play around with words in Japanese...:phew:

And that cherry blossom that Naeun posted and the fact that she wore a light pink colored dress (very cherry blossom like, if you ask me) in one of their show promotions later. I don't know, but I can't help but think these two are just way too cute  :D

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, LiveInDreams said:

@Taeunforeverrrr I get your point, and it's definitely fair and valid. By the way, let me apologize to you as well. My post was certainly not directed at you personally. I just said what I said because after reading some of the replies (not just yours) to that new post, I had the impression that the posts were going in a "not-so-nice" direction, so I wanted to put a break to it, if that makes any sense. 

Anyway, let's not dwell too much on this, and for real, if you know very little about the Taeun ship or Taemin or Naeun, please refrain from making assertive statements, instead ask Taeunians questions if you want to know more (you might realize then why the ship is still strong!).

On a lighter note, since I went through the whole ordeal of making an account, I might as well share with you why I've been feeling super positive about our Taeun couple lately :) On top of all the things mentioned in previous posts, like V-day posts, dance moves, etc, I actually think that the song posts Taemin made were actually not signs of sadness or breakup or anything like that, but more like spoilers/hints for Taeunians, perhaps!?

Falling from Harry S. --> Sad song: Yes, but hey, there's a line in Apink's Dumhdurum that says "I only hear sad songs"  Also, I might have missed it, but I don't think anyone talked about that hand that you can see in that album cover. Someone pointed out that the color scheme is very reminiscent of Taeun, but I was wondering why no one mentioned the hand. Hand --> Son in Korean --> Son Naeun

Am I too delusional or what?? :wub:

The other song: it mentions spring, talks about flowers. Cherry blossoms pic. In Apink's Dumhdurum, one of Naeun's lines goes "haru haru". And "haru" in Japanese means spring. And who else do we know that likes to play around with words in Japanese...:phew:

And that cherry blossom that Naeun posted and the fact that she wore a light pink colored dress (very cherry blossom like, if you ask me) in one of their show promotions later. I don't know, but I can't help but think these two are just way too cute  :D

I actually remember seeing someone posted about the hand = son or I saw it on youtube, I’m not sure hahah. 

But omg that made me happy. You’re right... MAYBE IT’S HINTS EVERYONE :bawling::heart:

• Thanks 1