On 3/12/2020 at 7:23 PM, LauLau said:

I didn't see this before  :scream:

"touching the rosary" gesture is some sort of a secret signal between them. something like, "if I touch my rosary, that means I sincerely mean what I am saying/about to say", a signal to tell whether the conversation they are having is real or just to follow along with the script. both of them have done this in several occasions, as shown in this lovely video! :wub:

• Love 2

4 hours ago, TaeunLUV said:

Guys 

Taemin Lysn update today 14th March

https://twitter.com/iheartshinee_/status/1238836095996923904?s=19

and Naeun insa story update yesterday with candies :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9rMe3eBe3z/?igshid=bln92xhme9yg

Bad Taemin... you're not supposed to meet your girlfriend during quarantine :kiss_wink:

Wow I saw Naeun's update yesterday and was wondering what it's for... I completely forgot about the White Day... she didn't write who it's from, right? It's not like any random guy friend would give a girl chocolate on this day so it has to be from a boyfriend :flushed:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, LauLau said:

Bad Taemin... you're not supposed to meet your girlfriend during quarantine :kiss_wink:

Wow I saw Naeun's update yesterday and was wondering what it's for... I completely forgot about the White Day... she didn't write who it's from, right? It's not like any random guy friend would give a girl chocolate on this day so it has to be from a boyfriend :flushed:

They at least 2 times confirmed that "I have my bf/gf already"  kkk. On 14.02 they updated and I wondered myself I bet they would update on 14.03. And they did not dissatisfied me haha. I keep wondering what will they do next.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hrmtaeun said:

Wdyt ?

there are 13 books here...it's either another hint related to Taemin and WGM maybe she meant 2013? or Comeback spoiler? that Apink might have their cb on 13th April ? sinic it's alr confirmed to be in April

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TaeunLUV said:

there are 13 books here...it's either another hint related to Taemin and WGM maybe she meant 2013? or Comeback spoiler? that Apink might have their cb on 13th April ? sinxe it's ale confirmed to be in April

42 minutes ago, Hrmtaeun said:

Wdyt ?

So it could either be April 8th or April 13th... or both, since Taemin's comeback has also been delayed :no_mouth:

Imagine if Taemin comes back on the 8th and Apink on the 13th or the other way around... Tho the books could actually hint at the album concept itself... Anyway, I'm also interesting what's behind that stack of books... could it be a piano??

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LauLau said:

So it could either be April 8th or April 13th... or both, since Taemin's comeback has also been delayed :no_mouth:

Imagine if Taemin comes back on the 8th and Apink on the 13th or the other way around... Tho the books could actually hint at the album concept itself... Anyway, I'm also interesting what's behind that stack of books... could it be a piano??

Aa... it can be like that.. bcs i thought it's about their first confession day (augst 2013)

• Insightful 1

50 minutes ago, Hrmtaeun said:

Aa... it can be like that.. bcs i thought it's about their first confession day (augst 2013)

I also thought about a possible anniversary date! After those Valentine and White Day posts, it'd definitely seem possible... I just know I'd pay good money to see them promote at the same time again TT_TT

Edit: I just realized that 2013 was 7 years ago... man I feel old... I still remember reading the Taeun WGM announcement on allkpop and wondering how the hell is Taemin going to talk by himself XD

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LauLau said:

I also thought about a possible anniversary date! After those Valentine and White Day posts, it'd definitely seem possible... I just know I'd pay good money to see them promote at the same time again TT_TT

Edit: I just realized that 2013 was 7 years ago... man I feel old... I still remember reading the Taeun WGM announcement on allkpop and wondering how the hell is Taemin going to talk by himself XD

Haha, and he did surprise you, right? He was so talkative around her and so considerable. These days, they sent us too much hints, do they want to make a big announcement!?^^

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

Haha, and he did surprise you, right? He was so talkative around her and so considerable. These days, they sent us too much hints, do they want to make a big announcement!?^^

He literally surprised his own SHINee members lol I think he even said it himself that he was surprised at how much he could talk XD

WGM changed both of them hehehe

Yeah I'm wondering that too... it almost seems like they're being deliberately obvious about it but I am not sure if an announcement right now would be a good idea... after he serves, yes, but not before :s

Then again Kai survived two dating scandals so who knows...

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1