On 3/1/2020 at 3:24 AM, LauLau said:

After thinking about it, the way I interpret this, Taemin just told us that he is anxious about both the past and the future, hence why he feels a strong need to protect... I believe this is a hint about Taeun. He can't let go of what happened in the past (Naeun getting harassed by his fans), which is why he wants to protect her, no matter what the future will bring to them... To be honest, as a shawol, I can't think of anything else he'd want to protect, which is his, as such a strong need to protect suggests that it something that actually needs protection, thus is endangered, or its security and wellbeing are compromised.

Perhaps, Shawols will think he is talking about wanting to protect SHINee, but I don't think he is talking about that here, for three good reasons: 1) He already told the fans and media about wanting to keep SHINee together in the past, so there is no need to suddenly mention it again in an interview with SuperM. 2) SHINee has already regained their footing in the entertainment industry and survived their greatest tragedy, so their status is stable, their fandom unified, and all the members' views about their future goals are aligned. 3) SHINee is not just "his" to protect. He is talking about something much more personal here - something only he possesses. So, unless he knows about some kind of heist plan to steal his dogs or favorite striped t-shirt from him, he can only really mean his love interest as something that is both his to protect, but also a subject of his greatest fears and worries.

Most interestingly, Taemin mentions his zodiac sign here: Cancer. Those who are into horoscopes will know that cancer is a very sensitive and family orientated sign. "When at peace with their life choices, Cancer representatives will be happy and content to be surrounded by a loving family and harmony in their home" (https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/). Thus, these worries/fears/anxieties must naturally be tied to his cancerian need to protect his future family. His wife.

Totally agree with you. He must talk about something, somebody precious to him, too precious to lose it then he had the feeling of protecting it. I also realised that this boy really loves his fans, he will not want to make both fans and his gf sad, then he day by day spoiled a little bit about his private thinking to test the fans and also to prepare for true fans 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LauLau said:

FYI I'm not sure how old this is since I just discovered it but have you guys heard about VIXX's Ravi copying Naeun's tuna CF in some video? Ravi is BFF with Taemin so ofc I must link this to Taeun :rolleyes:

Yup his bf and his gf know each other for sure

On 3/1/2020 at 9:14 PM, hanahrm said:

Yup thats true, both of them attend the same JHS in cheongdam, about the curch thats also true. But the neighborhood that she live is in samseong-dong. The location of Samseong-dong and cheongdam-dong is side by side, so that fact is make sense anyway if naeun's school at cheongdam altho she lived in samseong-dong, cz it's near:sweatingbullets:

On apink vlive recently on valentine days, naeun said herself that we can sent her chocolates to samseong-dong, to her address house:D

Woah Naeun revealed her address ??

• Like 1

Literally everyone and their mama is commenting under this post with the same speculations: Taemin, Kai, Baekhyun and then either Lucas or Taeyong, but interestingly, everyone seems to agree that Taemin is dating 100%, no questions asked, including non-shawols. Well then.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, XamandaX said:

Woah Naeun revealed her address ??

She only mentioned name of the neighborhood, without specific address. 

Literally naeun just said "sent it to samseong-dong". Then hayoung said, "to your house?", and naeun said "yesbto my house"

• Love 2

5 hours ago, LauLau said:

Literally everyone and their mama is commenting under this post with the same speculations: Taemin, Kai, Baekyun and then either Lucas or Taeyong, but interestingly, everyone seems to agree that Taemin is dating 100%, no questions asked, including non-shawols. Well then.

And surprisingly he had no dating rumor with any girl so far on official news except that girl. On the other hand, more and more people even Korean seek for their clips, moments. More and more Shawol like you support them ^^

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LauLau said:

Literally everyone and their mama is commenting under this post with the same speculations: Taemin, Kai, Baekhyun and then either Lucas or Taeyong, but interestingly, everyone seems to agree that Taemin is dating 100%, no questions asked, including non-shawols. Well then.

There's a video of Ellen asking Super M whether they're all single. Suspicious glances thrown by other members to TM and Kai. You can never hide a micro expression like that. It's so funny. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6exaga6tvI&list=PLMQIm9_6oiYCZOnX3m3K5aXKcE2GGHflZ&index=13&t=0s

• Like 2

14 hours ago, hanahrm said:

She only mentioned name of the neighborhood, without specific address. 

Literally naeun just said "sent it to samseong-dong". Then hayoung said, "to your house?", and naeun said "yesbto my house"

Thank you 

Yes i just saw that, she meant it's a secret from fans so fans wouldn't know she filming adidas cf in LA right?

I also curious if it's the same time when TM had concert in the USA. But I doubt the date of shoot was recently on feb 2020.. cause i think from the date of shooting cf till date of release need some months.. but i'm not sure too..

• Like 1

Hello everyone I've been a silent not consistent lurker for the past years (hehe mianhae) but I didn't really read back all the pages from previous years (and from previous pt. 1 forum!! Go Taeunians!) :sweatingbullets:

Just want to check with you guys, I'm watching one of Na's Apink Diary back in 2018 and I kinda notice *not sure if I am delulu or what* but I kept seeing this one person which looks familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVBBEMYq3U

First he appears at (0:20) behind Na, then again around 1:43 and again at (2:01) I think the same person before can be seen in Na's compact powder reflection. 

What do you guys think? am I sooo delulu? :joy::joy:

Edited by hanalily
Add info

13 hours ago, hanalily said:

Hello everyone I've been a silent not consistent lurker for the past years (hehe mianhae) but I didn't really read back all the pages from previous years (and from previous pt. 1 forum!! Go Taeunians!) :sweatingbullets:

Just want to check with you guys, I'm watching one of Na's Apink Diary back in 2018 and I kinda notice *not sure if I am delulu or what* but I kept seeing this one person which looks familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVBBEMYq3U

First he appears at (0:20) behind Na, then again around 1:43 and again at (2:01) I think the same person before can be seen in Na's compact powder reflection. 

What do you guys think? am I sooo delulu? :joy::joy:

It's just a staff member lol you can actually see him working at the 0.20 mark, but apart from that, Naeun would have had to loose her mind to invite her boyfriend, who she is not even publicly dating, to her workplace while she's filming, surrounded by gossipy K-pop staff :tongue:

17 hours ago, LauLau said:

It's just a staff member lol you can actually see him working at the 0.20 mark, but apart from that, Naeun would have had to loose her mind to invite her boyfriend, who she is not even publicly dating, to her workplace while she's filming, surrounded by gossipy K-pop staff :tongue:

Hahahaha I knoww but the longing to see them together again is strong in me LOL :P mianhae for being too delusional :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hanalily said:

Hahahaha I knoww but the longing to see them together again is strong in me LOL :P mianhae for being too delusional :rolleyes:

I don't want to feed people false hope but now that both of their comebacks seem delayed, maybe we could see them promote together this time? Fingers crossed!

If not, we'd have to wait until Taemin enlists in 2022 to see if there are any dating/engagement/marriage/oops baby news...

That said, it's a good and a suspicious thing that Naeun has never been rumored to be dating anyone else since the groups' visuals are usually taken up first... just look at Yoona, Suzy, Seolhyun, Krystal, Hani, Jiyeon, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, La Jcy said:

Is he crying? don't tell me its sweat those are tears! 3:20 4:43

It's hard to say... Taemin is one of those guys who usually never cry, but he has cried during concerts before... It's super rare to see tbh. I think I did see him cry during the song with acrobats (it might actually be this one but a different concert).

Edit: I meant this performance!

Btw just saw on twitter that Naeun said she thought Will Traynor, a character in Me Before You, to be just like her at one point... Here is one of his famous quotes:

“All I can say is that you make me... you make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy, even when you're awful. I would rather be with you - even the you that you seem to think is diminished - than with anyone else in the world.”

:wub:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, itsklaren said:

Pls check this one

The brown dog is 100% a toy poodle, but I'm not sure about the white one... the only thing that doesn't make sense in that drawing is that the big one is a white one and the small one is a dark one, while for Taemin's dogs it's the opposite, but I do wonder the meaning behind that restaurant caption...? :o 

Edit: I looked it up and the white one is a Maltese... Taemin said it in his SHINee - SEEK Vol. 4 - 50 Question Interview