3 hours ago, LiveInDreams said:

This will make it easier. The last 5 sec. 

Thoughts?

Omg I see the heart, but I don’t hear or see her mouthing “sorry” in korean. But omg. 

I’m confused tho and I hope u can answer me. 

Did they choose before it was revealed it was interest in sex? Or did they circle after they were asked “interest in sex?” 

But before Naeun did the heart sign, she said she has no interest, and then Eunji said understandable or right? Why would Eunji say that to someone who could be in a relationship... 

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

Omg I see the heart, but I don’t hear or see her mouthing “sorry” in korean. But omg. 

I’m confused tho and I hope u can answer me. 

Did they choose before it was revealed it was interest in sex? Or did they circle after they were asked “interest in sex?” 

But before Naeun did the heart sign, she said she has no interest, and then Eunji said understandable or right? Why would Eunji say that to someone who could be in a relationship... 

I posted about this when it first came out with an explanation but long story short it's just a quiz that shows their preference based on the size of water they chose... Naeun chose a pond which was the smallest body of water while the other girls chose lakes and rivers. It's one of those weird Korean quizzes that guesses your character based on your preferences, not the other way around. A similar quiz to the one that Taeun and MinKey did on WGM when MinKey visited their house.

• Like 2

For same place, same direction of Taem and Naeun in their new live IG and vlog, it could be celeb normally go to have meeting, eating at some same areas, does not mean they live at same area. maybe we should wait for next week TMI, in which they will investigate Taem's apartment, then we can assure a bit at least he lives nearbyB)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ltmsne said:

Actually, I'm also not sure about the "sorry" part. That's why I added (??) after "Mianhae". To me, it seems like she's silently saying it, but for sure, I could be totally wrong. That's just the thought that came up to my mind when I first saw the video. I was like: "Wait, did she just pull up a heart and say mianhae!??" I was surprised by it, and at the time, the only explanation I could think of for her heart sign was that she was maybe involved with someone, and didn't want to discourage the person, so she made a heart. Kinda like "Yeah, I'm not interested, but I still <3 you"

I’m confused tho and I hope u can answer me. Sure thing :)

Yes, I believe they chose their answers before knowing the meaning. If I remember correctly, it was like a fill-in-the-blank short story type of questions. Someone read them a story and at some parts of it, they had to either answer with short answers or pick from a list of choices. Each of the answers corresponds to some personality aspect. They did not seem to know in advanced what the answers corresponded to. 

That's actually very understandable. Naeun is catholic, so ideally in her religion, she would not have sex until she gets married. Naeun seems to be rather religious, so I would not be surprised if she sticks to that idea. Actually, I would admire her even more for that. It's possible for her to be in a relationship, yet, "save herself" until she ties the knot. If you look at it from that angle, then it makes sense that she has no or very little interest in it at the moment.

Those are just my personal observations and I certainly cannot verify that they are correct. They make me feel hopeful about the couple though. To be honest, I don't think about the Taeun ship all the time when I see Naeun- or Taemin-related contents. However, every now and then, something random just brings my thoughts back to Taeun. 

Hope I was able to explain myself properly!

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, LiveInDreams said:

Those are just my personal observations and I certainly cannot verify that they are correct. They make me feel hopeful about the couple though. To be honest, I don't think about the Taeun ship all the time when I see Naeun- or Taemin-related contents. However, every now and then, something random just brings my thoughts back to Taeun. 

Hope I was able to explain myself properly!

Makes sense to me! 

Also who knows she might be married :joy: and that’s why she made a heart sign, to assure the person she loves them, and did not mean it ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thuy.thanh1502 said:

i think Taemin house and Naeun house same areas , they were in the same high school before, and there was also information that Taemin bought a house for his parents in the luxurious area and Naeun's house is in the same area now.

Yes I believe they both live in Cheongdam, right? 

Woaa...when i asked you guys to watch her vlog i didn't realise that they also passing same place kkk...your eyes really really sharp and details, i like it !! :wub: it's fate, beautiful isn't it? hmm...now, i really want to see taemin wear the bracelet again, hope he show it to us very soon.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Taeun_vn_1stlove said:

For same place, same direction of Taem and Naeun in their new live IG and vlog, it could be celeb normally go to have meeting, eating at some same areas, does not mean they live at same area. maybe we should wait for next week TMI, in which they will investigate Taem's apartment, then we can assure a bit at least he lives nearbyB)

oh i don't mean to imply that they're living in the same area.

i meant, what are the chances that they will film the same sequence hahaha

dear taem is making it very obvious for us :lol:

• Like 1

Guys we all know Taemin and Naeun lives in Cheongdam, but omg maybe they live together??? :w00t: 

In September he showed us this place once and said he’s going out of his home to cut his hair.  

And Naeun lives there too... So maybe they actually live together!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

Guys we all know Taemin and Naeun lives in Cheongdam, but omg maybe they live together??? :w00t: 

In September he showed us this place once and said he’s going out of his home to cut his hair.  

And Naeun lives there too... So maybe they actually live together!!!!!! 

Yes they are actually living in Cheongdam ! But I don't think they live together because you have to be married (Korean Tradition) and both of them are Catholics so ... Naeun I'm sure 100% that she lives happily with her family but Taemin I think he does have 2 houses ? I'm not sure with this information. 

I do remember, I think it was in 2014, Kai and Taemin has visited Cube Entertainment and Taemin was driving his black BMW car. They went at the cafeteria; I was wondering all of these years, why they will go there ? 

Hey Guys! Due to this whole coronavirus thingy, I've been so bored at home that I've been rewatching all the Taeun vids I can find on Youtube :lol:

Came across this video which was uploaded a few days back tho! It's about a lady doing a Tarot Card Reading on Taeun.

There's no english sub so with my limited knowledge of the Korean language, it seems that the lady said Taeun had genuine feeling for each other but because of their circumstances, it's difficult for them to date. Here's the video if you wanna watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwbDZu723_w&t=1s

I personally do not believe in Tarot Card Reading so I would advice everyone to take it with a grain of salt. But the reason why I posted this in the first place is because, wow, even after 7 whole years people are doing such analysis on them! The power of this couple is amazing really.

I've also noticed that there are soooooo many Koreans recently commenting on Taeun videos... by recent I meant only 3~4 months ago.

So many of them are saying that there's no way Taemin and Naeun were faking it. And all these comments got like 1K+ upvotes! I love how even the Koreans are so supportive of this couple. Some of them even notice the same suspicious things/hints that we noticed.

AHHH I wish these 2 would announce their marriage already! :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JulieC said:

Yes they are actually living in Cheongdam ! But I don't think they live together because you have to be married (Korean Tradition) and both of them are Catholics so ... Naeun I'm sure 100% that she lives happily with her family but Taemin I think he does have 2 houses ? I'm not sure with this information. 

I do remember, I think it was in 2014, Kai and Taemin has visited Cube Entertainment and Taemin was driving his black BMW car. They went at the cafeteria; I was wondering all of these years, why they will go there ? 

That's why I can't but wonder if they're married especially after seeing the video of Taemin changing the rings in his hands, but now I'm just reaching.. God who knows

@taemdeok I think the video was shared in here before, because I remember it. But yeah I've seen the Korean comments, and I've been so happy to see so many. I always wonder what they mean, but well as long as they're supportive!

4 hours ago, Taeunforeverrrr said:

@JulieC

But Apink weren't under Cube but A Cube (PlayM)

Yeah I know ! But most of Cube Ent. idols were/are Apink colleagues (Close Friend). Actually BtoB and Highlight are really close with Apink members. Well now, I don't think they are close with Highlight members since they are lady's now. But I love the friendship between GiKwang and Taemin, they were so adorable ^_^

Key and Changsub are really close and I didn't know before 2016 Gayo Daejun lol. And also, I have seen that Onew and Minhyuk interacting during music shows. So I've been wondering how are they so close ? Thanks to Apink ? 

And when Key and Changsub are interacting, Chorong seems to be moving away of the situation. 

And the famous "Saranghae Taemin" of Changsub :D