On 10/9/2019 at 3:03 PM, TaeunLUV said:

Guys I found better quality ..did you notice how  everyone was looking at Taemin befor they answer lol :lol: 

https://youtu.be/E_0OxmNmn_4

Yesss!! Like most of them were glancing at Taemin and Kai. At first i wasn't sure if other members glanced at Taemin but when i slowed down the speed of the video and paused it multiple times i saw them :joy:I saw Ten looking at Kai, Lucas looking at Kai and Taemin, Mark looking at Taemin and Baekhyun also looking at Taemin. It was soo obvious 

On 10/9/2019 at 1:22 PM, chantaljaey said:

That one lie is hilarious! :sweat_smile:

Exactly! He quickly denied with a weird stiff face but after he said no, i saw him smiling with kai XD

On 10/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, Natalie said:

is that the first time he was so blatantly asked whether he was single HAHAHAHA

he was like just smile just smile don't give anything away...but little does he know the back row basically outed them HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YESSS!!! I'm actually so happy that ellen asked that question!

On 10/10/2019 at 5:37 AM, chantaljaey said:

I don't know all of SuperM members but who are the two guys right behind Taemin? I mean at his back... two of them actually looked at Taemin when they were asked about being single. It's funny really! :joy:

I only know the one on Taem's right was Kai, on his left was Baekhyun.

Behind Taemin on the left side is Ten and on the right side it's Lucas :D Yessss those two made it even more obvious that Taemin might be dating~

Hello taeun comrades!
I also think Taemin got to improve his english with Naeun help, hehehe (wishful thinking but it is a good guess).

I was thinking about the eXtracam episodes based on Taemin life, back in middle 2017, during the Off sick concert... did you watch those episodes? There is a scene where his closest friends (Kai included) have to spill some of Taemin secrets. One of them (Timoteo) get to talk first, and mention a secret related to the Church... At first I didn't pay attention, but later I was wondering... What secret could be related to Church that got Taemin laughing but worried, asking to not mention that one...
conclusion: I really think it was about an important event happened in Church, yeah I am talking about a wedding (I can't find something else that could not be mentioned).
Also, the fact that Taemin house seems top secret, is a little suspicious. Even the other SHInee members got to show something during their special in 2018, for their comeback: we see Minho's and Key's house, we see Onew's car probably parked outside his house, but the leader is carring already Taemin in his car, so we don't see anything about the maknae house.

Of course it's just a guess, he probably really care for his privacy, and for good reasons, but still... I keep wondering if they are living together as a married couple now, heheh!^^ <3

The suspicion started in that show at the end of 2016, when they misured Taemin heartbeat that went crazy at the mention of a "wife". Then Naeun in a weekly idol episode that checked the status "married"... come on! I would never make such a mistake xD
so here my 2 cents, what do you think? wishful thinking? maybe <3 xDDD

here the episode, the scene is around minute 23.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw-CgWWsnps&list=PLr9bzgGbDbA668hSgagsoHUDRaS4xg8Jf&index=7

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, lallinachan_ said:

Hello taeun comrades!
I also think Taemin got to improve his english with Naeun help, hehehe (wishful thinking but it is a good guess).

I was thinking about the eXtracam episodes based on Taemin life, back in middle 2017, during the Off sick concert... did you watch those episodes? There is a scene where his closest friends (Kai included) have to spill some of Taemin secrets. One of them (Timoteo) get to talk first, and mention a secret related to the Church... At first I didn't pay attention, but later I was wondering... What secret could be related to Church that got Taemin laughing but worried, asking to not mention that one...
conclusion: I really think it was about an important event happened in Church, yeah I am talking about wedding (I can't find something else that could not be mentioned).
Also, the fact that Taemin house seems top secret, is a little suspicious. Even the other SHInee members got to show something during their special in 2018, for their comeback: we see Minho's and Key's house, we see Onew's car probably parked outside his house, but the leader is carring already Taemin in his car, so we don't see anything about the maknae house.

Of course it's just a guess, he probably really care for his privacy, and for good reasons, but still... I keep wondering if they are living together as a married couple now, heheh!^^ <3

here the episode, the scene is around minute 23.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw-CgWWsnps&list=PLr9bzgGbDbA668hSgagsoHUDRaS4xg8Jf&index=7

its soooo possible hahah I was watching the hidden connection videos again and just like what other taeunians mention I believe the insta live during teaming bdae his friends definitely know where he was:) it sounds like they were teasing him haha :) married or not its difficult to tell but its also possible that the church is where he confess? or where they have their date? but hahah as time past hints of them being tot seem to get strong( prob me being delusional but I don't mind being stuck in this world if they are happy)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, XamandaX said:

its soooo possible hahah I was watching the hidden connection videos again and just like what other taeunians mention I believe the insta live during teaming bdae his friends definitely know where he was:) it sounds like they were teasing him haha :) married or not its difficult to tell but its also possible that the church is where he confess? or where they have their date? but hahah as time past hints of them being tot seem to get strong( prob me being delusional but I don't mind being stuck in this world if they are happy)

Yeah, it could also be Church dating, anyway let's be happily stuck in this world^^
also, I hope they'll have a chance to reveal their relationship by their own will, and not before ;)
Let's look forward to the concert, hoping to see some taeun interaction <3

• Love 2

Empire Market is fine and most trendy Darknet Market right now. Being this great has it's consequences nonstop Ddos attacks leading essential Empire Market URL to be down, and alternative URLs as well. That lead that empire market had to create more and more URLs and tor links and mirror. And the thing is that there are not to many ways costumers can get a fresh Empire Marketplace mirrors.

So that's why Empire Marketplace decided to create a special page where their users can always find legit URLs and onion mirrors, for instant access to Empire Market. Here it is http://empiremarket-link.com be sure you using whenever you you have to enter to darknet market empire market.

• Like 1

Remember this pic where our Naeunie was at a restaurent with someone at night :D

The bracelet+the cucumber made it obvious that it was maybe a date between Naeun and Taemin~.

3326949558_2_3_O7FuhJGs.jpg

But i saw two reflection with my delulu eyes lol :wub:and it made me think of the possibility that it could be Naeun and Taemin~

3326949556_2_2_cvghJsG2.jpg

Spoiler

3326949560_2_3_UBoMNJ9N.jpg

3326949572_2_3_NTQVV9Pu.jpg

Spoiler

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/sulli-reported-dead-police-investigating-truth-reports/

I've read in her Wikipedia, they've confirmed it. She's gone.

Many are speculating that it's DEPRESSION again. :bawling: Mental health issues should really be given a high priority. 

Police are currently checking whether Sulli left a suicide note, and will also investigate the exact details of the incident.

Alright.. IDK what to feel now.... Wiki has confirmed it..may others too but SM hasn't released an official statement yet.

edit:

Confirmed dead, former f(x) member Sulli.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/seongnam-fire-department-releases-official-statement-sullis-suicide/

• Sad 1

How many more need to suicide before haters realize that they don’t truly know these idols. That they are hating on a celebrity persona. Also that their words do hurt and are unnecessary. If haters don’t like the artist, by all means just don’t watch them then...

there are artists I don’t like too so I just avoid them...what’s the point of going and bashing them publicly...

if you have nothing good to say, just don’t say it. If it’s something you won’t say to the persons face, don’t say it.

• Insightful 3