Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Recommended Posts

I noticed that no matter how much she changed, she loved that soup. So what is it called? It looks super yummy. I need to find the recipe for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Beauty Inside now on Netflix too.. :heart:

 

Lee Minki on Elle Korea February 2019 interview talking about his role as Seo Dojae in TBI drama

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

The Beauty Inside now on Netflix too.. :heart:

Not in our country yet! :tears:

I hope it will be available soon! I want to watch it on big screen! Lol!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee Da Hee is now confirmed for a new Drama. All the best for her:

 

Im Soo Jung, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, And More Confirmed For tvN Romance Drama

Feb 26, 2019
by D. Kim

The main cast has been announced for tvN’s upcoming drama “WWW”!

Previously, it was confirmed that Im Soo Jung will be starring in the drama. On February 26, it was revealed that Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, Jeon Hye Jin, and Ji Seung Hyun have been confirmed to join her.

“WWW” is a romance drama about women who work at web portal sites and the stories of their real romance.

Im Soo Jung will be taking on the role of Bae Ta Mi, a very competitive woman who is a head manager of the largest web portal Unicorn. Work was always more important to her than dating, but this changes when Park Mo Geon enters her life.

Jang Ki Yong will be playing Park Mo Geon, the CEO and genius producer of a company that creates music for games. He meets Bae Ta Mi at an arcade and falls for her competitive spirit.

Lee Da Hee has been cast as Cha Hyun, a head manager of the No. 2 web portal Baro. She is a former judo player with a hot temper and enjoys watching dramas with crazy storylines. She has never had a lasting relationship as all of her former boyfriends cheated on her.

Jeon Hye Jin will be Song Ga Kyung, the director of the company that operates Unicorn. She is in an arranged marriage with Oh Jin Woo (Ji Seung Hyun), the son of the family that runs KU Group.

“WWW” will be directed by Jung Ji Hyun, who worked on “Mister Sunshine,” and written by Kwon Do Eun, who has built up her filmography as an assistant scriptwriter for Kim Eun Sook.

Source (1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got new pic from the tv guide magazine! Hope someone will do the trans of the interview!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just my 2 cents. I finished this drama on Netflix last night and i have to say, in all honesty, Seo Hyun-jin saved this show entirely. She carried Lee Min-Ki through the end as he gave his worst rendition of a role so far. Amazingly bad actor (in this show). I'm not a huge fan of Min-ki in general, but this one is so bad i just couldn't shut up. I hate that he got this role. The chemistry between them was 0 (ZERO). I said for a good part of the movie, okay, he is acting like this because of the prosopagnosia. But not even after he got it "cured" nothing changed. And when they kissed... oh my god, if i would've been Hyun-jin, i would get instant nettle rash. Totally hated his performance. Please pay attention, his performance not the role. I am pretty sure they could've find so many other amazing actors to give life to Seo Do-jae, in a MUCH better way.
I'm only appreciating this drama (and i watched it eventually) because of the lead female actress and the supporting cast ( Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Da-hee, Moon Ji-in, Lee Tae-ri, Na Young-hee )
Sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling by expressing myself, but even if you are a hardcore Min-ki fan you need to admit how bad he was in TBI !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 해와 달 said:

Just my 2 cents. I finished this drama on Netflix last night and i have to say, in all honesty, Seo Hyun-jin saved this show entirely. She carried Lee Min-Ki through the end as he gave his worst rendition of a role so far. Amazingly bad actor (in this show). I'm not a huge fan of Min-ki in general, but this one is so bad i just couldn't shut up. I hate that he got this role. The chemistry between them was 0 (ZERO). I said for a good part of the movie, okay, he is acting like this because of the prosopagnosia. But not even after he got it "cured" nothing changed. And when they kissed... oh my god, if i would've been Hyun-jin, i would get instant nettle rash. Totally hated his performance. Please pay attention, his performance not the role. I am pretty sure they could've find so many other amazing actors to give life to Seo Do-jae, in a MUCH better way.
I'm only appreciating this drama (and i watched it eventually) because of the lead female actress and the supporting cast ( Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Da-hee, Moon Ji-in, Lee Tae-ri, Na Young-hee )
Sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling by expressing myself, but even if you are a hardcore Min-ki fan you need to admit how bad he was in TBI !!

in my point of view you watch TBI to critizice the lead actor, every one has it own opinion but i don't think lmk is bad actor in TBI. Just like you i'm not fan of lmk, thanks to seo hyun jin and TBI now i know who is lmk, i think lmk delivered his acting in TBI with flying colors and beside the director of this drama know who is best suited to take the role/performed it, lmk give justice to his role as a lead actor in TBI any way thanks for watching TBI spending your precious time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings from our Century Couple!:blush:

 

And here are some promotional vids from KNTV:

 

They changed the BGM for this teaser:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some of the trans from their interview which only showed how they are really close in real life!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Here are some of the trans from their interview which only showed how they are really close in real life!

Agree, I'm really happy that they're in a good terms :)

Hope they'll always be close friends (or more hehe)

 

Waiting for their next project individually or together, will be really good if they scouted for CF or another project together :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy to see our couple radiant glimpse and to read their lovely and casual interview :heart: thank you for devoted fans who share and give the translation. Do we have a chance to see entire interview? Ugh, hopefully.. Must be fun!!

 

Aah.. and happy belated birthday to Lee Minki on January 16th and Seo Hyunjin on February 27th, they both 35 yo this year (Korean age) :heart: hope they had blast and blessed birthday, All the best!! :kiss_wink:

 

As they both said in interview, the same age pairing was effective and create such a great and overflowing chemistry between them. I hope the drama will be a hit in Japan too. This is the interview greetings teaser in HD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 8:18 AM, Nanana85 said:

Do we have a chance to see entire interview? Ugh, hopefully.. Must be fun!!

Don’t worry! We’ll do!!! KNTV will release the full interview before the pilot episode. I think it will be on Mar16! :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw this on IG! Looks like a video for spring by jtbc. You can see some clips from TBI

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to Lee Da Hee for being nominated as Best Supporting Actress in 55th Baeksang Awards for her role in The Beauty Inside!!!!:blush:

 

The awards night will be on May 5.

 

Source: Soompi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...