Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

An online voting for the most fave OST from 12/2017 - 12/2018 was conducted. 3 of TBI’s songs got into top15. Sooo happy!

4. Goodbye - Wendy 6.63%

11. Falling In Love - Davichi 3.74%

13. Beautiful Moment - K.will 3.55%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

An online voting for the most fave OST from 12/2017 - 12/2018 was conducted. 3 of TBI’s songs got into top15. Sooo happy!

4. Goodbye - Wendy 6.63%

11. Falling In Love - Davichi 3.74%

13. Beautiful Moment - K.will 3.55%

Thank you :wub:

Listening to the ost make me miss them more :tears:

Hopefully they'll get more projects so I can see them soon...it'll be good if they can do some projects together, maybe CF or cameo for some drama like minki and somin in WWSK last year

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

And look, TBI was voted as the no.1 kdrama with the great OSTs :blush:

Can’t argue with that! Lol!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Before TBI’s broadcast in Japan on March 16, they will broadcast an interview of our couple first on march 15. Hopefully they will do it together! :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 2/3/2019 at 12:15 PM, dramaninja said:

I did not know Viki was adding this drama!

wah, this is good news, if Beauty Inside available on Viki, more people can watch it legally and of course it will get more attention and recognition from global fans.

Hi everyone, keep visiting this thread to read some updates from my fellows beauty Inside drama lovers. Whenever i miss Century Couple i will rerun random eps just to watch their lovey dovey scenes, :wub:

I think DVD team still promoting for next batch of order, and I still waiting for their Japan broadcast promo footage. It will be broadcast on March 15th, so maybe Han Segye and Seo Dojae will be shooting together in anytime now. Another drama  that airing in February are having their promo footage, I hope Beauty Inside will be popular in Japan also.

LMK has done magazine photoshoot and interview, and i think he mention TBI and his recent role as Seo Dojae. but, still no fan acc done translating, will up to this thread if there are some content upload on IG.

Have a great day :heart:

Update: KNTV did some promotion banner for Beauty Inside broadcast.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Beauty Inside Promo content from KNTV twitter acc :wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

LMK is quite popular in Japan and he's done greetings video for his Japanese fans and to promote Beauty Inside broadcast. Hope to see the couple's video promo soon.. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

An article about TBI was published today in Forbes.com. Hopefully this will increase its popularity in the US :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

An article about TBI was published today in Forbes.com. Hopefully this will increase its popularity in the US :blush:

Wow! TBI appeared in Forbes.com...US...!! Unbelievable! SeGye couple's wave invaded the US... yes please! More popularity raising! Thanks to that journalist! :D

• Like 3

Ok, my heart is beating too fast right now! Lol! We now have our couple’s pic for their Japan interview:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I noticed that no matter how much she changed, she loved that soup. So what is it called? It looks super yummy. I need to find the recipe for it. 

• Like 1

The Beauty Inside now on Netflix too.. :heart:

Lee Minki on Elle Korea February 2019 interview talking about his role as Seo Dojae in TBI drama

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

The Beauty Inside now on Netflix too.. :heart:

Not in our country yet! :tears:

I hope it will be available soon! I want to watch it on big screen! Lol!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Korean drama TV guide for TBI’s Japan Broadcast! :wub:

Missing our couple! 

• Love 4

Lee Da Hee is now confirmed for a new Drama. All the best for her:

Im Soo Jung, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, And More Confirmed For tvN Romance Drama

Feb 26, 2019
by D. Kim

The main cast has been announced for tvN’s upcoming drama “WWW”!

Previously, it was confirmed that Im Soo Jung will be starring in the drama. On February 26, it was revealed that Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, Jeon Hye Jin, and Ji Seung Hyun have been confirmed to join her.

“WWW” is a romance drama about women who work at web portal sites and the stories of their real romance.

Im Soo Jung will be taking on the role of Bae Ta Mi, a very competitive woman who is a head manager of the largest web portal Unicorn. Work was always more important to her than dating, but this changes when Park Mo Geon enters her life.

Jang Ki Yong will be playing Park Mo Geon, the CEO and genius producer of a company that creates music for games. He meets Bae Ta Mi at an arcade and falls for her competitive spirit.

Lee Da Hee has been cast as Cha Hyun, a head manager of the No. 2 web portal Baro. She is a former judo player with a hot temper and enjoys watching dramas with crazy storylines. She has never had a lasting relationship as all of her former boyfriends cheated on her.

Jeon Hye Jin will be Song Ga Kyung, the director of the company that operates Unicorn. She is in an arranged marriage with Oh Jin Woo (Ji Seung Hyun), the son of the family that runs KU Group.

“WWW” will be directed by Jung Ji Hyun, who worked on “Mister Sunshine,” and written by Kwon Do Eun, who has built up her filmography as an assistant scriptwriter for Kim Eun Sook.

Source (1)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Got new pic from the tv guide magazine! Hope someone will do the trans of the interview!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just my 2 cents. I finished this drama on Netflix last night and i have to say, in all honesty, Seo Hyun-jin saved this show entirely. She carried Lee Min-Ki through the end as he gave his worst rendition of a role so far. Amazingly bad actor (in this show). I'm not a huge fan of Min-ki in general, but this one is so bad i just couldn't shut up. I hate that he got this role. The chemistry between them was 0 (ZERO). I said for a good part of the movie, okay, he is acting like this because of the prosopagnosia. But not even after he got it "cured" nothing changed. And when they kissed... oh my god, if i would've been Hyun-jin, i would get instant nettle rash. Totally hated his performance. Please pay attention, his performance not the role. I am pretty sure they could've find so many other amazing actors to give life to Seo Do-jae, in a MUCH better way.
I'm only appreciating this drama (and i watched it eventually) because of the lead female actress and the supporting cast ( Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Da-hee, Moon Ji-in, Lee Tae-ri, Na Young-hee )
Sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling by expressing myself, but even if you are a hardcore Min-ki fan you need to admit how bad he was in TBI !!

7 hours ago, 해와 달 said:

Just my 2 cents. I finished this drama on Netflix last night and i have to say, in all honesty, Seo Hyun-jin saved this show entirely. She carried Lee Min-Ki through the end as he gave his worst rendition of a role so far. Amazingly bad actor (in this show). I'm not a huge fan of Min-ki in general, but this one is so bad i just couldn't shut up. I hate that he got this role. The chemistry between them was 0 (ZERO). I said for a good part of the movie, okay, he is acting like this because of the prosopagnosia. But not even after he got it "cured" nothing changed. And when they kissed... oh my god, if i would've been Hyun-jin, i would get instant nettle rash. Totally hated his performance. Please pay attention, his performance not the role. I am pretty sure they could've find so many other amazing actors to give life to Seo Do-jae, in a MUCH better way.
I'm only appreciating this drama (and i watched it eventually) because of the lead female actress and the supporting cast ( Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Da-hee, Moon Ji-in, Lee Tae-ri, Na Young-hee )
Sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling by expressing myself, but even if you are a hardcore Min-ki fan you need to admit how bad he was in TBI !!

in my point of view you watch TBI to critizice the lead actor, every one has it own opinion but i don't think lmk is bad actor in TBI. Just like you i'm not fan of lmk, thanks to seo hyun jin and TBI now i know who is lmk, i think lmk delivered his acting in TBI with flying colors and beside the director of this drama know who is best suited to take the role/performed it, lmk give justice to his role as a lead actor in TBI any way thanks for watching TBI spending your precious time 

• Like 4