[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, happy to see this thread is still quite active, and I guess more people watching and loving The Beauty Inside drama now. I watched video of Seo Hyunjin arrival at HK airport and fans were screaming Han Segye! Han Segye! So cutee :wub:

I have a group chat with my fellow TBI and Segye couple lovers and one of them said that she was dreaming that SHJ attending MAMA Awards wearing red dress, ooh and her dreams luckily come true!! I was also hoping she would wear red dress, but never tought she wore red dress for real. So beautiful and elegant, SHJ was wearing Giambatista Valli dress.:love: :heart:

I'm happy that her team still using Han Segye persona to dress up SHJ. The TBI effect still so strong.

29 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

I have a group chat with my fellow TBI and Segye couple lovers and one of them said that she was dreaming that SHJ attending MAMA Awards wearing red dress, ooh and her dreams luckily come true!! I was also hoping she would wear red dress, but never tought she wore red dress for real. So beautiful and elegant, SHJ was wearing Giambatista Valli dress.:love: :heart:

Omg! That’s amazing!!! Looks like everyone remembered about the red dress when we saw SHJ! 

I immediately tought about SDJ giving the contract to her! Lol!!!

Another TBI review shared in SHJ's thread: 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2018/12/19/review-beauty-inside/

It's a good read with a well balanced and honest discussion. I hope you can, if you have time!

This is a part of the  review: 

THE SHORT VERDICT:

Beauty Inside basically takes Dramaland’s recent-ish penchant for rom-coms with a distinct fantasy twist, deftly mashes it with a well-rounded, well-executed collection of classic rom-com tropes, casts two very capable and very attractive actors as our leads, and then scores it all with a very enjoyable OST sprinkled with everything from cheery-breezy tracks, to wistful-plaintive ballads, to big love anthems.

When Show is cute, it’s very cute, and when it’s angsty, happily, the angst doesn’t actually last very long. Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki are very good separately and together, and they bring enough goodies to the table that I feel content not to be too nitpicky about Show’s flaws. Just know that Show doesn’t try to be something deeper, and also, sometimes logic is a bit of a.. stretch. But hey, fantasy romance after all, right?

A good pick for when you’re in the mood to switch off the ol’ brain and sink into a good ol’ kdrama rom-com.

On 12/18/2018 at 11:46 AM, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! most of the OST albums are like that. Did you purchase one for you???

No I haven't bought it, yet. The Kdrama osts sure leaves the western movie ost for dead, presentation and price wise 

leeminki.indonesia is at it again (thankfully :D), this time she has merge SHJ CF with TBI 

Archived