Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @rahma92: I watched all the videos of his arrival in Gimpo airport and saw that he got several of the letters. However, several fans handed the letters (or were trying to insert their letters as the car window was being rolled down) when he was already inside the van. I would like to think given how Bo Gum is, that he was the one who said to try to get all these. However, not all fans were able to give him their letters.
  3. no arrows to the male lead from any female other than the lead one, guess that answers my question, dramas without annoying 2nd female leads are so rare so when they appear they're a must watch for me, good to know this is one of them (blind female lead is a gigantic plus as well), looks like this will be the first drama in like a year that looks worth watching to me (ye, i know, who cares)
  4. although true.. but you have to actually know the feeling. thats why they always research the kind of character they play. PMY said she used her sister as an inspiration to be a fangirl. how bout as a cutey, sweet, supportive girlfriend? and in kissing scenes, you actually need a lot of practice in that area.. lol! its a huge plus that PMY have suxh a great personality, thats why its easier for her to build chemistry with any of her costars.. Not a lot of actress can do that. And I have to say this, PSJ was known for his kissning scenes, because he doesnt hesitate to put emotions.all his kissing scenes with his costars are very good... even if some doesnt know how to respond, he can carry it well. BUT, the way he kissed PMY? oh boy, I was actually surprised by it, I just suddenly noticed something very different... their 1st kisiing scene, I was like.. "woah! easy there!" lol! then the closet kiss.. "woah! down boy" even PMY couldnt help it! And yeah, the rest of their scenes? well, they just dont seem to mind the "hands everywhere". sliding thru, pressing thru, gripping thru.. Its just sooo natural... that they just noticed them when they review the scenes...
  5. Aww that's really cute! Hahah Since we don't get any solid ppc related contents like we used to get during wwwsk the only way to keep your shipping heart alive is to discuss about your ship with your fellow shippers plus this forum is really lovely, people are objective with their opinions here. Secondly Tbh shipping is always like that. Until the two people you are shipping confirms about their relationship the option & doubts always remains open that there might or might not be something going on. All the hetro couple I shipped before over the time they disappointed me but then some were successful too so i'm always cautious when it comes to shipping. You never know when it comes to love & destiny.
  6. Hello! Delurking to join this lovely thread. I appreciate all of your insights and humor .... nothing like a bed scene debate! I found Ryan's discovery of his mother well executed, even if it changed the pace and tone of the drama. I was anticipating it because LGBTQ issues were nicely woven into the drama earlier and like @Dramageek, I've done some reading on adoptions in Korea. KJW did a fantastic job acting out the emotions of an adult finding a parent they thought abandoned them. It was natural to me that he didn't take her at her word right away. I also love that Deok Mi was there to help him sort through his thoughts and look at things more positively. But something is bothering me and the drama probably won't address it because it looks like Ryan is past his mother trauma: Did Ryan's mom keep looking for him? Deok Mi did not find his name in the missing persons index. I understand she tried to find him after recovering from her accident, but what about in all the intervening years? This thought makes me a little bitter still towards Ryan's mom. How lovely was KJW's voice when he said, "Sarang haeyo"? He has this way of lowering the volume and pitch of his voice to delicious effect. And yes, yes, I also hope that Episode 15 winds back to before our OTP is lying in bed fully clothed. We were teased a fair bit and I get the feeling KJW knows his way around!
  7. It’s a romantic comedy, so romance plus comic & probably some action. It’s definitely not a melodrama.
  8. Episode 14 BEST(+happy) moments: 1. RYAN CALLED DM EVEN when he was falling apart because he wanted her to go to sleep and he knew she'd be awake waiting for him - that's true love, folks. Also, DM running to meet RG late at night and knowing he'd be in the gallery was just cherry on top - and the way she scolded him - at this point I don't even know who I love more out of the two. The wake up scene was excellent, I LOVE CINDY. 2. (future) Sister in law-brother in law duo working to bring Ryan and his mom together - this is one tag team I NEED in the future for EVERYTHING. SA knows SNG. I will say it again. 3. PMY's english, just like her pronunciation of Ryan, was extremely pleasing to me for some reason. Also how she solved things for Ryan - I love you writers, you did a fine job at keeping her relevant (so she didn't fade into the background). Ryan's past had to be resolved anyhow, and so I am glad they kept DM as an important key/support throughout. She has matched Ryan's affection, understanding, patience...measure for measure. She's a life partner in every sense of the word. 4. Ryan's mother can't drink coffee...I love the little touch they added. Also Lee Il-Hwa...what a seasoned actress. 5. KJW portrayed Yoon Jae so well.... The tremor in his voice, the whispers, the intonation, voice cracks... I was heartbroken. 6. Hyo Jin calling DM's mom "mom" - I can't believe she's becoming my favorite character. Also the gallery staff getting disgusted by their PDA was funny af. 7. The way they create parallels, and match everything scene for scene - seductive teasing, the team dinner, coffee kiss, sandwiches, giving space, "Made in 1987"... I am so in love with the narration. Pretty sure they will give us more parallels like SA/LS actually acknowledging DM for her contribution to the exhibition when it was denied before. 8. I LOVED THE LAST SCENE. Hear me out. Yes, it was not sexy or explicit or daring, but the the last scene was so much more emotionally intense than ep9-10 kiss. The first is something you do after being apart from your lover for too long and you need to feel them as much as you could, but this scene was something that tells you that they will be just as unbreakable for as long as they live. The slow fall of her hair, him taking out the brush from her bun - it seemed to convey the union(?) more beautifully than an actual explicit scene would. Think about it this way: bun signified DM was hiding things, and then she let her hair down when her identity was revealed. The fact that Ryan let it down himself, meaning she is allowing him to enter the guarded walls she has kept around herself as a woman, after mutual declarations of love seems to convey intimacy of consummation without the need of an explicit bed scene. The direction is magnificent. The fact that they both seem quite conservative towards these activities(Ryan never stays back for the night as long as he can manage to etc.) - it, like wedding night, holds immense significance. I don't know how to explain it well but I think people with slightly conservative values might understand? We might get to see them stumbling into the room locked in an embrace, but this action was the crux of it all.
  9. Finished watching this drama. I think it's was one of the best suspense thriller after Doctor Prisoner. Judging by the number of pages on this thread it doesn't seems to be as popular with members here but I'm glad I stuck with it till the end. I don't quite agree, I felt at the beginning that the characters were holding a piece of a puzzle, they didn't know that they were connected to a crime that happened 10yrs earlier. I think the ending was understandable. Chu Myungeun and many others who were in cahoots will be investigated and prosecuted, that's another story to be told but what was buried 10 yrs ago is revealed. I didn't feel there was any boring moments in the drama. Looking for more shows like this.
  10. I feel sad about the playground. They changed it to a parking a lot in a blink that was a memorable place for them.
  11. Thank you guys for sharing more about Minho and his drama looks like he’s back in Korea now. Any news on when the shooting will start?
  12. what is the genre for this drama. As far as i know,it is romcom.. but some said romance.. some said romance melodrama..
  13. I agreed with you in other threads. We both hated Daya in my only one and JN and her mother in SAT
  14. Right! this is what makes dramas fun I dont expect everyone to agree with me either. But if you dont.... ......
  15. To send the test for TOEIC, please make an exam. Good results! The EP.5 is already a good... this a tin stack Day of Heban ha Ask a lot of questions with celebrities and have a surprise to finish! The Voice of DJ Nui
  16. Today
  17. <‘NEO CITY : JAPAN – The Origin’> Memories#36 in Hokkaido
  18. 「NCT 127 おしえてJAPAN!」YUTA TEASER TRAILER
  1. Load more activity