Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

9 hours ago, pamela572 said:

@justright The DVD has english sub or not?? I am interested to buy 'coz it is much cheaper than the Blu-ray.:)

If the Blu ray doesn't have Eng Sub, i doubt that the DVD has.

• Like 1

This compilation clips "refreshing" savageness of Segye, Dojae and Sara hit 2.1 M views in 2 weeks, wow... :heart:

usually for a 11 minutes long video compilation, it's kinda hard to reach million views..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

This compilation clips "refreshing" savageness of Segye, Dojae and Sara hit 2.1 M views in 2 weeks, wow... :heart:

usually for a 11 minutes long video compilation, it's kinda hard to reach million views..

That's pretty amazing. I have to confess I lost count the number of times I've watched that clip :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, BlissfulMoments said:

That's pretty amazing. I have to confess I lost count the number of times I've watched that clip :D

yes yes, agree.. this is one of Beauty Inside charm :)

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

yes yes, agree.. this is one of Beauty Inside charm :)

Just out of curiosity, I went and checked out the comments,  wow lots of netizens posting comments so about CYR. I think they don't like RHY very much and loving her chatacter getting her comeuppance from both SG and SR.

• Like 4

Hetes another yt clip with subtitles, I love it when the subber inject their thoughts into the clip

Internal screaming :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@kdrmalover4444

I also have something to confess. When TBI was airing, i added all the BTS clips in a playlist and let it autoplay repeatedly throughout the night everyday. I only stopped doing that after TBI finale. However, i discover that 2 clips of sofa kiss (that long passionate kiss without BTS) got very low views surprisingly but the shaving kiss past 1 M views.

• Like 7

is this suppose to be confessing time again now @justright? because I have something to confess too, @BlissfulMoments that "internal screaming" person was me :joy: 

btw you watch every short clips repeatedly? and play it throughout the night... wow..:o:D

I remember that the first long passionate kiss without bts was being delete by JTBC an hour or two and being re-Upload.so actually the first hour view got delete too... still the shaving kiss is the sweet one :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

Just out of curiosity, I went and checked out the comments,  wow lots of netizens posting comments so about CYR. I think they don't like RHY very much and loving her chatacter getting her comeuppance from both SG and SR.

Yeah, because of the scandal.

6 hours ago, justright said:

I also have something to confess. When TBI was airing, i added all the BTS clips in a playlist and let it autoplay repeatedly throughout the night everyday. I only stopped doing that after TBI finale. However, i discover that 2 clips of sofa kiss (that long passionate kiss without BTS) got very low views surprisingly but the shaving kiss past 1 M views.

You literally used the drama as asmr to fell asleep to. I do the same with crafting videos :lol: you made jtbc good money with the views. They should send you a bluray for free :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Yeah, because of the scandal.

You literally used the drama as asmr to fell asleep to. I do the same with crafting videos :lol: you made jtbc good money with the views. They should send you a bluray for free :D

34 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

is this suppose to be confessing time again now @justright? because I have something to confess too, @BlissfulMoments that "internal screaming" person was me :joy: 

btw you watch every short clips repeatedly? and play it throughout the night... wow..:o:D

I remember that the first long passionate kiss without bts was being delete by JTBC an hour or two and being re-Upload.so actually the first hour view got delete too... still the shaving kiss is the sweet one :wub:

LOL. By the final week, i have 22 clips (selected bts and selected cuts from drama) in my playlist. Each clip average 5 min * 22 = 110 min ~= almost 2 hrs to complete one round. If played all night, only 4 cycles, contributing 4 views to each, considered very low. I don't watch it physically but let it play while the volume is on mute. If I attend to it, i can pull the cursor to the end of clip to make it faster.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

You are a legend, certainly made me replay that clip over and over for a laugh :joy: Are you also responsible for the ppoppo count?  I noticed JTBC re upload lots of clips during TBI run.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

that "internal screaming" person was me :joy:

Woww...that sub is soo hilarious. thank you for your dedication and to insert your lovely personal thought,, i'm screaming with you :wub::wub:@kdrmalover4444

And just like @BlissfulMoments question, are you also contributing on the bed scenes sub? The one when after they reunited (when dojae wear knit sweater from segye) and on those ppopo scene. The sub is so funny bcoz it was counting the ppopo, lol :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

15 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

Looks like we all have the same confession! LoL! I have been playing the same clips before going to sleep. I'm not sure until when I will do this. LoL!:lol:

And I've been playing the OSTs on our TV too! Is this too much? :lol:

I'm also waiting for it on Netflix so I can watch it on a bigger screen. TOL and RDTK are already available and I'm planning to watch them again.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Looks like we all have the same confession! LoL! I have been playing the same clips before going to sleep. I'm not sure until when I will do this. LoL!:lol:

And I've been playing the OSTs on our TV too! Is this too much? :lol:

I'm also waiting for it on Netflix so I can watch it on a bigger screen. TOL and RDTK are already available and I'm planning to watch them again.

Oh where is EH for all the confessions!  I've been rewatching TBI and playing the OST in the car, you should see the eye rolls I've been getting from my sons :joy: 

Thanks for reminding me to check Netflix, you are right they have finally got TOL and RDTK so I they will be added to my rewatch list. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

You are a legend, certainly made me replay that clip over and over for a laugh :joy: Are you also responsible for the ppoppo count?  I noticed JTBC re upload lots of clips during TBI run.

9 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Woww...that sub is soo hilarious. thank you for your dedication and to insert your lovely personal thought,, i'm screaming with you :wub::wub:@kdrmalover4444

And just like @BlissfulMoments question, are you also contributing on the bed scenes sub? The one when after they reunited (when dojae wear knit sweater from segye) and on those ppopo scene. The sub is so funny bcoz it was counting the ppopo, lol :D

I'm guilty as charged

:joy: I mean, the first time I watch it live I really lost count of how much they have ppoppo lol. 

was having a severe withdrawal from the finale week of TBI and need to do something to cope out with that empty feeling, I'm sure everyone here feel the same. I just can't hold myself back to not insert my fangirl heart watching Segye n Dojae :wub: I'm glad you find them entertaining.  it takes about 2-3 days for JTBC to put up the cc subtitles after  being submitted...

I'm still listening to the osts too.. Btw Kwill "beautiful moment" still charting quite high in melon music.. The last time I saw it was #10 wow. For an ost to hold it place that long in melon chart wow.. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

I'm guilty as charged

:joy: I mean, the first time I watch it live I really lost count of how much they have ppoppo lol. 

was having a severe withdrawal from the finale week of TBI and need to do something to cope out with that empty feeling, I'm sure everyone here feel the same. I just can't hold myself back to not insert my fangirl heart watching Segye n Dojae :wub: I'm glad you find them entertaining.  it takes about 2-3 days for JTBC to put up the cc subtitles after  being submitted...

I'm still listening to the osts too.. Btw Kwill "beautiful moment" still charting quite high in melon music.. The last time I saw it was #10 wow. For an ost to hold it place that long in melon chart wow.. 

Oh! :o You really provided the subs to jtbc. Now only i know we can do that. Which other is done by you?  :)Thanks for your contribution. 

The last i saw K.Will's ost was at #8 i think.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

I'm guilty as charged

I love that JTBC has a sense humour. I hope you read the comments, the viewers love your subs too. 

Happy that Kwill's Beautiful Moment is still doing well, it's a lovely song. Actually the OST is so good that my ringtone is Zza Zza Comi Zza Zza Zza :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@justright this is the videos that I submitted, few of them (especially the three videos of making films) was being sub/corrected by others too

8IspmtY.png?1

Now that I look back, seems like I favor kiss scenes more? ahahaha... crazy-monkey-emoticon-039.gif

just saw Gaon chart, and yes K.Will is #10 at digital chart for week 48, 2018. the only OST at top10 wow.

http://www.gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon

@BlissfulMoments yes yes, The OST The BGM of Beauty Inside are all good though. I'm thankful that people enjoyed the sub :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

6 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

@justright this is the videos that I submitted, few of them (especially the three videos of making films) was being sub/corrected by others too

Wooahhh! Most of the videos that I'm watching over and over again are subbed by you!!! I can't thank you enough!:wub::wub:

I'm also seeing some videos from the earliest episodes have subs now. Even the video title are now in English.

Kudos to all of you who are taking their time and effort to have them in English subs.:D:D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1