Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Yeah, because of the scandal.

 

 

You literally used the drama as asmr to fell asleep to. I do the same with crafting videos :lol: you made jtbc good money with the views. They should send you a bluray for free :D

 

34 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

is this suppose to be confessing time again now @justright? because I have something to confess too, @BlissfulMoments that "internal screaming" person was me :joy: 

btw you watch every short clips repeatedly? and play it throughout the night... wow..:o:D

 

I remember that the first long passionate kiss without bts was being delete by JTBC an hour or two and being re-Upload.so actually the first hour view got delete too... still the shaving kiss is the sweet one :wub:

 

LOL. By the final week, i have 22 clips (selected bts and selected cuts from drama) in my playlist. Each clip average 5 min * 22 = 110 min ~= almost 2 hrs to complete one round. If played all night, only 4 cycles, contributing 4 views to each, considered very low. I don't watch it physically but let it play while the volume is on mute. If I attend to it, i can pull the cursor to the end of clip to make it faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

is this suppose to be confessing time again now @justright? because I have something to confess too, @BlissfulMoments that "internal screaming" person was me :joy: 

btw you watch every short clips repeatedly? and play it throughout the night... wow..:o:D

 

I remember that the first long passionate kiss without bts was being delete by JTBC an hour or two and being re-Upload.so actually the first hour view got delete too... still the shaving kiss is the sweet one :wub:

You are a legend, certainly made me replay that clip over and over for a laugh :joy: Are you also responsible for the ppoppo count?  I noticed JTBC re upload lots of clips during TBI run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

that "internal screaming" person was me :joy:

 

Woww...that sub is soo hilarious. thank you for your dedication and to insert your lovely personal thought,, i'm screaming with you :wub::wub:@kdrmalover4444

And just like @BlissfulMoments question, are you also contributing on the bed scenes sub? The one when after they reunited (when dojae wear knit sweater from segye) and on those ppopo scene. The sub is so funny bcoz it was counting the ppopo, lol :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

That's pretty amazing. I have to confess I lost count the number of times I've watched that clip :D

Looks like we all have the same confession! LoL! I have been playing the same clips before going to sleep. I'm not sure until when I will do this. LoL!:lol:

And I've been playing the OSTs on our TV too! Is this too much? :lol:

I'm also waiting for it on Netflix so I can watch it on a bigger screen. TOL and RDTK are already available and I'm planning to watch them again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Looks like we all have the same confession! LoL! I have been playing the same clips before going to sleep. I'm not sure until when I will do this. LoL!:lol:

And I've been playing the OSTs on our TV too! Is this too much? :lol:

I'm also waiting for it on Netflix so I can watch it on a bigger screen. TOL and RDTK are already available and I'm planning to watch them again.

Oh where is EH for all the confessions!  I've been rewatching TBI and playing the OST in the car, you should see the eye rolls I've been getting from my sons :joy: 

 

Thanks for reminding me to check Netflix, you are right they have finally got TOL and RDTK so I they will be added to my rewatch list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

You are a legend, certainly made me replay that clip over and over for a laugh :joy: Are you also responsible for the ppoppo count?  I noticed JTBC re upload lots of clips during TBI run.

 

9 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

 

Woww...that sub is soo hilarious. thank you for your dedication and to insert your lovely personal thought,, i'm screaming with you :wub::wub:@kdrmalover4444

And just like @BlissfulMoments question, are you also contributing on the bed scenes sub? The one when after they reunited (when dojae wear knit sweater from segye) and on those ppopo scene. The sub is so funny bcoz it was counting the ppopo, lol :D

I'm guilty as charged

:joy: I mean, the first time I watch it live I really lost count of how much they have ppoppo lol. 

was having a severe withdrawal from the finale week of TBI and need to do something to cope out with that empty feeling, I'm sure everyone here feel the same. I just can't hold myself back to not insert my fangirl heart watching Segye n Dojae :wub: I'm glad you find them entertaining.  it takes about 2-3 days for JTBC to put up the cc subtitles after  being submitted...

 

I'm still listening to the osts too.. Btw Kwill "beautiful moment" still charting quite high in melon music.. The last time I saw it was #10 wow. For an ost to hold it place that long in melon chart wow.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

 

I'm guilty as charged

:joy: I mean, the first time I watch it live I really lost count of how much they have ppoppo lol. 

was having a severe withdrawal from the finale week of TBI and need to do something to cope out with that empty feeling, I'm sure everyone here feel the same. I just can't hold myself back to not insert my fangirl heart watching Segye n Dojae :wub: I'm glad you find them entertaining.  it takes about 2-3 days for JTBC to put up the cc subtitles after  being submitted...

 

I'm still listening to the osts too.. Btw Kwill "beautiful moment" still charting quite high in melon music.. The last time I saw it was #10 wow. For an ost to hold it place that long in melon chart wow.. 

Oh! :o You really provided the subs to jtbc. Now only i know we can do that. Which other is done by you?  :)Thanks for your contribution. 

The last i saw K.Will's ost was at #8 i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

 

I'm guilty as charged

:joy: I mean, the first time I watch it live I really lost count of how much they have ppoppo lol. 

was having a severe withdrawal from the finale week of TBI and need to do something to cope out with that empty feeling, I'm sure everyone here feel the same. I just can't hold myself back to not insert my fangirl heart watching Segye n Dojae :wub: I'm glad you find them entertaining.  it takes about 2-3 days for JTBC to put up the cc subtitles after  being submitted...

 

I'm still listening to the osts too.. Btw Kwill "beautiful moment" still charting quite high in melon music.. The last time I saw it was #10 wow. For an ost to hold it place that long in melon chart wow.. 

I love that JTBC has a sense humour. I hope you read the comments, the viewers love your subs too. 

 

Happy that Kwill's Beautiful Moment is still doing well, it's a lovely song. Actually the OST is so good that my ringtone is Zza Zza Comi Zza Zza Zza :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@justright this is the videos that I submitted, few of them (especially the three videos of making films) was being sub/corrected by others too

8IspmtY.png?1

 

Now that I look back, seems like I favor kiss scenes more? ahahaha... crazy-monkey-emoticon-039.gif

 

just saw Gaon chart, and yes K.Will is #10 at digital chart for week 48, 2018. the only OST at top10 wow.

http://www.gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon

 

@BlissfulMoments yes yes, The OST The BGM of Beauty Inside are all good though. I'm thankful that people enjoyed the sub :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

@justright this is the videos that I submitted, few of them (especially the three videos of making films) was being sub/corrected by others too

Wooahhh! Most of the videos that I'm watching over and over again are subbed by you!!! I can't thank you enough!:wub::wub:

 

I'm also seeing some videos from the earliest episodes have subs now. Even the video title are now in English.

 

Kudos to all of you who are taking their time and effort to have them in English subs.:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Wooahhh! Most of the videos that I'm watching over and over again are subbed by you!!! I can't thank you enough!:wub::wub:

 

I'm also seeing some videos from the earliest episodes have subs now. Even the video title are now in English.

 

Kudos to all of you who are taking their time and effort to have them in English subs.:D:D

 

thank you :heart:

 

 seems like I will doing another round of re-watching  TBI this weekend, I really miss Century Couple... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seems like we are still have some drama withdrawal. i am already find a good drama to watch on going, but i'm still cant get over the beauty inside. :sweatingbullets:

the casts are already have their own schedule. Taeri is working with another drama, Lee dahee is currently in Spain doing some photoshoot i think and having fun also with her team. AJH is busy promoting his jewellery line.

the crews and drama staff also have some own vacation or already getting work on another drama project. since there are no reward vacation for the drama.. huhuu..:tears:

for our century couple, while Lee Minki is still on the rest and relaxing mode with no agenda, at least we know that han segye will come back, haha.. i mean seo hyunjin is scheduling to attend MAMA Hongkong event at Dec 14th, i hope she will channeling Hans Segye bold and fearless style for the event appeareance. :wub:

And i heard they already confirm for DVD commentary and i hope we will get couple commentary section for century couple,, Aaahh.. really really missing these two.. :bawling::heart:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nanana85 said:

And i heard they already confirm for DVD commentary and i hope we will get couple commentary section for century couple,, Aaahh.. really really missing these two.. :bawling::heart:

Really???? That’s sooooo great news!!!! Getting more excited with that. The only thing that’s not good is that we will not have english sub!! Maybe we can have a private viewing with you guys that can translate it! Lol!!! But, do kdrama dvds usually have english subs? 

 

btw, I heard the ramyeon dialogue again in a new drama. But I’m still remembering the ramyeon scene that our century couple have. Oh, how many times did they mention that??! Lol!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nanana85 me too, I finally pick up interest to watch one on-going drama, it is Priest (OCN drama, exorcism thriller). But well, its not like TBI where I would live streaming, then watch raw, then watch with sub, then re-watching, then checking clips on youtube and naver and watching behind the scenes... I'm back to just watching the episode once like normal  :D 

and I still not interest to watch other romcom.. TBI syndrome still going strong for me.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 9:40 PM, kdrmalover4444 said:

I'm back to just watching the episode once like normal  :D 

and I still not interest to watch other romcom.. TBI syndrome still going strong for me.

Yes,, im watching another JTBC drama SKY Castle, it's interesting and has very great storyline. I dont have much time to watch another drama, so i'm picky. Another blockbuster drama still not caught my attention yet. Yes i'm watching like normal ways, just patiently waiting the sub in Viu, not like when we hyped about tbi, always update like the very first time. :lol:

Btw, after my post, suddenly there are some pictures surface, LMK spotted on hangout with some friends. He's being more popular rite now, he's like a real celebrity/drama stars lol :lol::sweatingbullets:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to SHJ for winning Best Drama Star Award for TBI in 2018 Korea Best Star Award! 

 

The award will take place on Dec 12 @ 5:30pm KST!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...