[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

thank you for the translation @xxPeepsxx 

wow... they add 1 additional bonus, so there will be more content that what they originally plan ugly-chick-smiley-04.gif

@BlissfulMoments @pamela572 I don't think there's any, because it didn't being mentioned yet.

cry-cheetah-emoticon.gif

So I somehow managed to send a request for English subs so fingers crossed.

I got a reply to my request, no subtitles yellow-onion-head-emoticon-04.gif 

Oh well, if I  watch this enough times my Korean should improve :smiley:

비밀댓글 Hi, English subtitles are not included and regarding the specials (eg. autographs, photos, etc.) we do not have final decision from the production company so please wait for the announcement. Thank you.

49 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

This compilation clips "refreshing" savageness of Segye, Dojae and Sara hit 2.1 M views in 2 weeks, wow... :heart:

usually for a 11 minutes long video compilation, it's kinda hard to reach million views..

That's pretty amazing. I have to confess I lost count the number of times I've watched that clip :D

50 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

yes yes, agree.. this is one of Beauty Inside charm :)

Just out of curiosity, I went and checked out the comments,  wow lots of netizens posting comments so about CYR. I think they don't like RHY very much and loving her chatacter getting her comeuppance from both SG and SR.

4 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

That's pretty amazing. I have to confess I lost count the number of times I've watched that clip :D

@kdrmalover4444

I also have something to confess. When TBI was airing, i added all the BTS clips in a playlist and let it autoplay repeatedly throughout the night everyday. I only stopped doing that after TBI finale. However, i discover that 2 clips of sofa kiss (that long passionate kiss without BTS) got very low views surprisingly but the shaving kiss past 1 M views.

is this suppose to be confessing time again now @justright? because I have something to confess too, @BlissfulMoments that "internal screaming" person was me :joy: 

btw you watch every short clips repeatedly? and play it throughout the night... wow..:o:D

I remember that the first long passionate kiss without bts was being delete by JTBC an hour or two and being re-Upload.so actually the first hour view got delete too... still the shaving kiss is the sweet one :wub:

8 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

Just out of curiosity, I went and checked out the comments,  wow lots of netizens posting comments so about CYR. I think they don't like RHY very much and loving her chatacter getting her comeuppance from both SG and SR.

Yeah, because of the scandal.

6 hours ago, justright said:

I also have something to confess. When TBI was airing, i added all the BTS clips in a playlist and let it autoplay repeatedly throughout the night everyday. I only stopped doing that after TBI finale. However, i discover that 2 clips of sofa kiss (that long passionate kiss without BTS) got very low views surprisingly but the shaving kiss past 1 M views.

You literally used the drama as asmr to fell asleep to. I do the same with crafting videos :lol: you made jtbc good money with the views. They should send you a bluray for free :D

Archived