Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

1 hour ago, summer18 said:

I miss our Century couple a lot as there is not a lot of news about them after the wrap up party. I became their fans after TBI! I've noticed both are very private, don't use/update their social media sites often, don't do post-drama interviews, don't attend many events... they both love reading books too!

I miss them too! :tears:

I’m just looking on posts in IG and YT whenever I want to see them again.

And yeah, they’re very private. For SHJ, every update we get after her drama is very precious. But for me, that’s one of her charm. Not being too showbiz and just showing and sharing her talent :D

• Like 7

Is it true that bluray production is already confirmed? Does it mean 10k is already reached? And does it mean we will see our couples again for the commentary??? Can someone explain it?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Is it true that bluray production is already confirmed? Does it mean 10k is already reached? And does it mean we will see our couples again for the commentary??? Can someone explain it?

Spoiler

edit because I'm not sure whether the info can be share or not , but the Bluray production already confirm

on the other hand, Beauty Inside still at #1 for VOD (Video On Demand) drama category in week 4th of November

Even after season finale, Beauty Inside still hold its place. Seems like I'm not the only one who have a hard time movin' on, huh?

Cable TV VOD announced the ranking of November week 4th Movie and Broadcasting program VOD consist of 14 cable TVs with 7,5 Million subscribers

yHn0WWS.png?1

(one world = Han Segye; page automatic translator :joy:)

WjNcvua.png?1

credit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@kdrmalover4444 I am so happy to hear  this good news. IG posts also said there is an extra disc for preorders do you know what is meant by that as I thought that if they didn't get the 1,000 Blu Ray quota there would be no production any way.

Edited by BlissfulMoments
Answer already posted
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

[Director's cut Blue Ray Confirmation and Pre-orders/payment in progress]

[period] ~2018 December 10, 11.59pm

[price] In full ₩253,000/ In instalments ₩126,500 x 2

[content] re-edited episodes, cancelled scenes, Unaired clips (Making/Bts, NG, Commentary etc)

[decided] 1 additional bonus CD.

Happy ordering!

Refer to here for official news on the sales (It's in English): http://m.cafe.daum.net/beautyinsideBD/l7od/7?listURI=%2FbeautyinsideBD%2Fl7od

Maybe you can ask if they have Eng Subs. But you've got to log in. Haven't seen the topic of Subs mentioned  anywhere yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

@xxPeepsxx @pamela572 I am assuming that as preorders are available to the international market that Eng sub would be a given. I am on the cafe daum site but I don't know Korean so I can't anything about subs. @justright mentioned on the SHJ thread you can make requests at cafe daum, all good if you know Korean <_<

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

thank you for the translation @xxPeepsxx 

wow... they add 1 additional bonus, so there will be more content that what they originally plan ugly-chick-smiley-04.gif

@BlissfulMoments @pamela572 I don't think there's any, because it didn't being mentioned yet.

cry-cheetah-emoticon.gif

So I somehow managed to send a request for English subs so fingers crossed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I got a reply to my request, no subtitles yellow-onion-head-emoticon-04.gif 

Oh well, if I  watch this enough times my Korean should improve :smiley:

비밀댓글 Hi, English subtitles are not included and regarding the specials (eg. autographs, photos, etc.) we do not have final decision from the production company so please wait for the announcement. Thank you.
  • Sad 4