[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to TBI for being part of the 10 most buzzworthy dramas of 2018 :blush:

Just noticed that all of it except Return were from cable channels. They really have more good dramas this year.

Top 10 Buzzworthy Drama Of 2018:

1. JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”
  2. tvN’s “My Ahjussi”
  3. tvN’s “Mr. Sunshine”
  4. tvN’s “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”
  5. tvN’s “100 Days My Prince”
  6. JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside”
  7. OCN’s “The Guest”
  8. JTBC’s “Misty”
  9. JTBC’s “My ID Is Gangnam Beauty”
  10. SBS’s “Return

Top 10 Dramas With Highest Increase Rate In Buzz From First To Last Week Of Broadcast:

1. OCN’s “The Guest”
  2. JTBC’s “Misty”
  3. JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”
  4. OCN’s “Life on Mars”
  5. tvN’s “Mr. Sunshine”
  6. OCN’s “Children of a Lesser God”
  7. tvN’s “100 Days My Prince”
  8. tvN’s “My Ahjussi”
  9. JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside
  10. tvN’s “Mother

Top 10 Dramas That Generated The Most Buzz In Their Last Week Of Broadcast:

1. tvN’s “My Ahjussi”
  2. OCN’s “The Guest”
  3. tvN’s “100 Days My Prince”
  4. tvN’s “Mr. Sunshine”
  5. JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”
  6. tvN’s “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”
  7. JTBC’s “The Beauty Inside
  8. JTBC’s “Misty”
  9. JTBC’s “My ID Is Gangnam Beauty”
  10. OCN’s “Life on Mars”

Source: Soompi

22 minutes ago, LifesLikeThat said:

@shjfan23 Wow that's quite an accomplishment considering the amount of kdramas produced each year. Now it's Japan's turn fall in love with TBI :D and for Netflix to show it.

Yeah it is a huge accomplishment!!!:D

I haven’t seen it yet in Netflix! :bawling:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I noticed that all the films and dramas from the same production company are not available in Netflix. Like train to busan, AOH, TBI movie. Or maybe it’s just in my country.

38 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah it is a huge accomplishment!!!:D

I haven’t seen it yet in Netflix! :bawling:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I noticed that all the films and dramas from the same production company are not available in Netflix. Like train to busan, AOH, TBI movie. Or maybe it’s just in my country.

Train to Busan is on NF in my country but not the others, I am hoping that eventually AOH and TBI will be on NF as TBI was on DF before they shut down which was so disappointing.

26 minutes ago, LifesLikeThat said:

Train to Busan is on NF in my country but not the others, I am hoping that eventually AOH and TBI will be on NF as TBI was on DF before they shut down which was so disappointing.

So it really depends on the country. Me too! I’m hoping for that too. Good thing, it’s still available on viu. I’m able to watch it whenever I want to.

On 12/26/2018 at 9:47 PM, shjfan23 said:

Good to hear that :D

We also enjoyed both of them!

We’re updating this thread when we got news related to the drama and actors/actresses involved. Feel free to post news about them! :blush:

i will tq

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

An online voting for the most fave OST from 12/2017 - 12/2018 was conducted. 3 of TBI’s songs got into top15. Sooo happy!

4. Goodbye - Wendy 6.63%

11. Falling In Love - Davichi 3.74%

13. Beautiful Moment - K.will 3.55%

Thank you :wub:

Listening to the ost make me miss them more :tears:

Hopefully they'll get more projects so I can see them soon...it'll be good if they can do some projects together, maybe CF or cameo for some drama like minki and somin in WWSK last year

On 2/3/2019 at 12:15 PM, dramaninja said:

I did not know Viki was adding this drama!

wah, this is good news, if Beauty Inside available on Viki, more people can watch it legally and of course it will get more attention and recognition from global fans.

Hi everyone, keep visiting this thread to read some updates from my fellows beauty Inside drama lovers. Whenever i miss Century Couple i will rerun random eps just to watch their lovey dovey scenes, :wub:

I think DVD team still promoting for next batch of order, and I still waiting for their Japan broadcast promo footage. It will be broadcast on March 15th, so maybe Han Segye and Seo Dojae will be shooting together in anytime now. Another drama  that airing in February are having their promo footage, I hope Beauty Inside will be popular in Japan also.

LMK has done magazine photoshoot and interview, and i think he mention TBI and his recent role as Seo Dojae. but, still no fan acc done translating, will up to this thread if there are some content upload on IG.

Have a great day :heart:

Update: KNTV did some promotion banner for Beauty Inside broadcast.

Beauty Inside Promo content from KNTV twitter acc :wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

LMK is quite popular in Japan and he's done greetings video for his Japanese fans and to promote Beauty Inside broadcast. Hope to see the couple's video promo soon.. :heart:

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

An article about TBI was published today in Forbes.com. Hopefully this will increase its popularity in the US :blush:

Wow! TBI appeared in Forbes.com...US...!! Unbelievable! SeGye couple's wave invaded the US... yes please! More popularity raising! Thanks to that journalist! :D

Archived