Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Character posters are out! Eventhough the posters are colourful, imo it exudes mystery rather than normal romcom vibes. Hua3 ------ Seems like they are playing with colours. I suppose each colour represents a meaning. Gahhhh..gimme more cute Shin Sung Rok! The stern face still sends psycho vibes. Hahaha Kim Min Gyu and his wink is inseparable. Lol
  3. https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=241&aid=0002915790 Netizen comments :(+314,-46) I don't think she will fit together with Lee Minho..(+270,-89) I wonder if Kim Goeun is serious and know about the background. Or only because of her acting.(+147,-38) Lee Minho have a strong features..But again the female lead..(+141,-60) I will look forward to Lee Minho and Kim Goeun in The King ♡(+68,-13) Woah this is annoying(+85,-62) I like it!
  4. BTS for eps 2 - subbed I don’t ship actors iRL, but nice to know they enjoy working with each other I know someone brought up the sis , was it you @turtlegirl ? I thought that was quite irresponsible of her to run away like that . Especially when Gal Hee works her butt off supporting her .She’s young , I suppose She’s training / auditioning to be an idol or something right ? ( I can’t remember) . She’d better make good of it or it will really break GH & her brother’s hearts .
  5. https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=241&aid=0002915790 Netizen comments :(+314,-46) I don't think she will fit together with Lee Minho..(+270,-89) I wonder if Kim Goeun is serious and know about the background. Or only because of her acting.(+147,-38) Lee Minho have a strong features..But again the female lead..(+141,-60) I will look forward to Lee Minho and Kim Goeun in The King ♡(+68,-13) Woah this is annoying (+85,-62) I like it!
  6. After DM was throwing some flour to RG face, RG took revenge to wipe his full of flour-face to DM’s cheek(?) neck (?) dont know. Then DM said ‘what are you doing?’ As if she’s lil pissed by RG’s prank. The RG just keep picking at her by said: ‘do it, do it... (he keep trying to provoke DM to wipe it off to his face) .. ah so pretty (means with the flour in her face she looks pretty, just to make fun of her )’
  7. speaking of preview wasn't it nice to see WB concerned about YJ knowing too many high ranking officials? But he is right though 1 wrong move and it could fatal for her. but it just makes me think that there is something that gives her the confidence to do what she does without a flinch of an eye. This is intriguing and i love it.....
  8. last week's bts with english sub: bo young's interview with the abyss, also subbed: new stills:
  9. New JYJ FB cover and profile pics... [ALLDAY_XIA] ㅣKIM JUNSU (XIA) Backstage Tales From the Japan Concerts JUNSU_XIA Official [김준수] 드라마 녹두꽃 OST '흩날린다(Blows)' 녹음실 스케치ㅣXIA JUNSU_XIA Official JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/6- 5/19/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-56-5192019.html?spref=tw
  10. HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA okhay.. let's party in the drama thread hahahaha.. btw you know my friends in fb keep tagging me like "Sejabin. our boyfriend will have a new drama. cheer!!" <--- she is a filipino who married a french hahaha I hope Kim Go Eun can leads him to the right direction wkwkwkkwkw +2 note: if I am Kim Eun Sook I won't let just anyone take leading role in my story xixixixixi I miss Kim Go Eun too on drama screen. it's been a long time since Goblin. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH my favorite actress with my boyriend
  11. Oh yes I forgot to mention the secretary and the way he holds her purse (esp the caged-liked one few ep back)! The director may be mean but I couldn’t hate her that much because I can’t take her character seriously I also love how she hates Ryan because he also doesn’t take her seriously and would even ignore her thus her need to get a higher position just for him to listen to her.
  12. [TRIPLE_J] EP.7 재중vlog/ 회뜨기 도전 ㅣ김재중(KimJaeJoong) JAEJOONG_JJ Official JYJ 오랜만에 장 봤어요 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 재중의 장보기 #브이로그 를 조만간 #트리플제이 를 통해 만나볼 수 있습니다 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #세젤멋 재중이 얼굴 확인하고〰 모두들 즐거운 주말 보내세요 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 久しぶりにスーパーで買い物しました! ジェジュンの買い物Vlogを間もなくYoutubeを通して見ることができます ლ(´ڡ`ლ) #김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #Youtube #TRIPLEJ #Vlog #브이로그 #유튜브 #장보기 #씨제스타그램 #Cjestagram It's been a long time since I've seen jean ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Jaejoong's long view #v on Sooner or later, we can meet you through #teulipeuljei ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #Sejelmeos check out jaejoong's face and fest Have a nice weekend everyone ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's been a long time since I've been shopping at the supermarket You can watch jaejoong's shopping vlog through youtube soon! (' (' L) #김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #Youtube #TRIPLEJ #Vlog #브이로그 #유튜브 #장보기 #씨제스타그램 #Cjestagram [Cjes IG] Went grocery shopping in a long time You’ll soon be able to see Jaejoong grocery shopping vLog via Triple J Checkout the world’s most handsome face of Jaejoong and have a fun weekend, everyone! via crystalmoon0213 IG:instagram.com/p/Bxlh5D1AALG/… FB:facebook.com/19181920424678… JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/6- 5/19/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-56-5192019.html?spref=tw
  13. Yeah, YJ is closer to WB, but at this point, they're considered as comrades though, they fought together in battle, she trusted him with her life, and he knows her biggest secret. While Fukada, as nice as he is, still is the enemy and a source of danger for her considering her spy status. I also think Fukada wants to get command of the special police because of YJ and Hiroshi since he wants to be able to protect them, but he's also want to be more proactive and in the know because he knows Oda is against YJ and Hiroshi. He knows Oda had the housekeeper spying on YJ so he's not going to be fully trusting and truthful with Oda. Currently he's aligned himself with Hiroshi, but how long is it going to last when Matsuura digs up more and more dirt on Hiroshi plus YJ not reciprocating his feelings?
  14. I think it's more like manner in some countries. My mother also taught me the same to cover my mouth every time I laugh or sneeze or telling something funny If you use PC browser, you can just select option to save the whole page, then you will get all pics and gifs saved. It said (sorry if I translate incorrectly) Q. 요즘 날씨가 왜 이렇게 더운건가요? - Why the weather is so warm like this nowadays ? A. 연서가 우리에게 올 날이 얼마 남지 않아서입니다. - Because our Yeon-Seo will come to us in a few days. 아; 증말~! 벌써부터 연서의 후광 때문에 이렇게 더워서야 살.수.있.겠.냐.구.요 - Ah really ! It's already warm like this because of Yeon-seo's halo/aura. How can I live ? 이러다가 연서 오면 심장 녹아내리는 거 아.니.냐.구.요. (정답임) - After all, isn't you heart melt down because of Yeon-Seo's coming ? (Right answer). Not only she's leading in this vote but also now there's fan there made hashtag to request this same channel to air ALML However, I think for the local dubbed version, it may take a while to acquire license. https://www.instagram.com/p/BxqhjLTBdJG News about D-2 첫방 D-2 '단, 하나의 사랑' 신혜선·김명수·이동건이 직접 꼽은 매력포인트 D-2 premiere 'Angel Last Mission's Love' Shin Hye Sun, Kim Myung Soo, Lee Dong Gun points of attraction. http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/05/20/2019052000903.html The article just quoted the interviews of 3 main leads from making video. Google translation is ok to read here. Love this pic too
  15. Why are these two people killing me with thier chemistry?! I can't breathe watching them again and again in their sweet & lovely scenes in their drama. Moreover in their off-cam interaction, sweet & lovely (heart fluttering -ninja moves) more likely as couple.. (I guess my mind is just feeding my delulu mind.. OVERLOAD )
  16. The Covers 次回予告流れました! #ジェジュン #FlawIessLove Sweetest Love 君だけになる前に IMPOSSIBLE Translated from Japanese by Microsoft The Covers next time! #ジェジュン #FlawIessLove IMPOSSIBLE before Sweetest Love you alone via ふるふる‏ @furufuruold JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/6- 5/19/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-56-5192019.html?spref=tw
  17. The Covers 次回予告流れました! #ジェジュン #FlawIessLove Sweetest Love 君だけになる前に IMPOSSIBLE Translated from Japanese by Microsoft The Covers next time! #ジェジュン #FlawIessLove IMPOSSIBLE before Sweetest Love you alone via ふるふる‏ @furufuruold JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/6- 5/19/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-56-5192019.html?spref=tw
  18. The Covers 次回予告流れました! #ジェジュン #FlawIessLove Sweetest Love 君だけになる前に IMPOSSIBLE Translated from Japanese by Microsoft The Covers next time! #ジェジュン #FlawIessLove IMPOSSIBLE before Sweetest Love you alone via ふるふる‏ @furufuruold JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/6- 5/19/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-56-5192019.html?spref=tw
  19. Wait.. so this and this.. And this.. are behind the scene pictures??? They were not in character but still looking like that??? *DEAD*
  20. New JYJ FB cover and profile pics... More: Link to 13parts #Jaejoong #AnotherSky Eng Subs 1. bit.ly/2JprDBB 2. bit.ly/2Q51dpr 3. bit.ly/2Q5z15M 4. bit.ly/2Vsr4sn 5. bit.ly/2YyqfjL 6. bit.ly/2Vrv2S7 7. bit.ly/2W4uEx7 8. bit.ly/2w0drX5 9. bit.ly/2w44oUY 10. bit.ly/2w0eTsD 11. bit.ly/2w7pJwN 12. bit.ly/2JpkdhZ 13. bit.ly/2LKCpof @Angel33Wing Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/6- 5/19/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-56-5192019.html?spref=tw
  21. I've watched both episodes and wow. My opinion of In sook is even worse now. Tbh, although I don't know her true motives yet I'm disgusted seeing how she treats people. And don't even get me started on the chairman (In sook learnt this behaviour from him) when he was staring at mi ri's ring. TJ is so amazing. He acts cute and childlike but at the same time doesn't back down and defends mi ri. Few other things about these episodes, I know I was complaining last week about Jae bum but he was even worse this week. He's a stalker and I hate how everyone is enabling his behaviour. I started clapping when the part timer told the family that JB is an obsessive stalker and they should call the police. Mi sun's husband and MIL are as always trash. The FIL likes to act like he's great as well but all he does is complain. Fix your own meals, for God's sake. . I hope SJ finds things she loves doing so that she stops feeling empty when her daughter's aren't there. Last thing I wanted to say was, I want to find my own TJ, asap.
  22. I’m actually CACKLING because I was thinking the same thing I really liked their interaction here because it shows how laid back the two are along with the production team who are letting them just have fun to create a more authentic scene for broadcast. I love watching these because seeing how much fun they’re having is transmitted to us as well seeing how we’re all enjoying HPL as a whole.
  23. New JYJ FB cover and profile pics... More: Link to 13parts #Jaejoong #AnotherSky Eng Subs 1. bit.ly/2JprDBB 2. bit.ly/2Q51dpr 3. bit.ly/2Q5z15M 4. bit.ly/2Vsr4sn 5. bit.ly/2YyqfjL 6. bit.ly/2Vrv2S7 7. bit.ly/2W4uEx7 8. bit.ly/2w0drX5 9. bit.ly/2w44oUY 10. bit.ly/2w0eTsD 11. bit.ly/2w7pJwN 12. bit.ly/2JpkdhZ 13. bit.ly/2LKCpof @Angel33Wing Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: J*J News Weeks of 5/6- 5/19/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/05/jj-news-weeks-of-56-5192019.html?spref=tw
  24. Where can we see the uncut Korean/Taiwanese version? So many scenes look cut (especially Mi Luo and Pei General scenes). What were those cut scenes of them? I don't think I can go back and rewatch the whole drama, but what scenes were cut off that would be important for the story? I also really like XF's makeup XD
  1. Load more activity