Quantcast
Jump to content
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

The presentation of the OST is pretty outstanding, is this usual for kdrama OST?

Yeah! most of the OST albums are like that. Did you purchase one for you???

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another TBI review shared in SHJ's thread: 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2018/12/19/review-beauty-inside/

 

It's a good read with a well balanced and honest discussion. I hope you can, if you have time!

 

This is a part of the  review: 

 

THE SHORT VERDICT:

Beauty Inside basically takes Dramaland’s recent-ish penchant for rom-coms with a distinct fantasy twist, deftly mashes it with a well-rounded, well-executed collection of classic rom-com tropes, casts two very capable and very attractive actors as our leads, and then scores it all with a very enjoyable OST sprinkled with everything from cheery-breezy tracks, to wistful-plaintive ballads, to big love anthems.

When Show is cute, it’s very cute, and when it’s angsty, happily, the angst doesn’t actually last very long. Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Min Ki are very good separately and together, and they bring enough goodies to the table that I feel content not to be too nitpicky about Show’s flaws. Just know that Show doesn’t try to be something deeper, and also, sometimes logic is a bit of a.. stretch. But hey, fantasy romance after all, right?

A good pick for when you’re in the mood to switch off the ol’ brain and sink into a good ol’ kdrama rom-com.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2018 at 11:46 AM, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! most of the OST albums are like that. Did you purchase one for you???

No I haven't bought it, yet. The Kdrama osts sure leaves the western movie ost for dead, presentation and price wise 

 

leeminki.indonesia is at it again (thankfully :D), this time she has merge SHJ CF with TBI 

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LifesLikeThat said:

leeminki.indonesia is at it again (thankfully :D), this time she has merge SHJ CF with TBI 

That’s really funny! BTW, I messaged her in IG if she can do translation in the first interview thay had before TBI broadcasted. She said yes but it will take time. We’ll just gonna wait! :D

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

That’s really funny! BTW, I messaged her in IG if she can do translation in the first interview thay had before TBI broadcasted. She said yes but it will take time. We’ll just gonna wait! :D

That's super, can't wait to understand what they are saying :D, we'll have to keep an eye for it.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

That's super, can't wait to understand what they are saying :D, we'll have to keep an eye for it.

Yeah! Hope she will not forget about it! Lol!!!

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LifesLikeThat thanks for sharing leeminki.indonesia's 'remix' clip of our segye couple. Always make me smile! I want to enjoy as much as I can seeing those clips. Until both SHJ and LMK start their new drama, form new chemistry with their co-star, by then we will really let go of segye couple!:tears:

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

LifesLikeThat thanks for sharing leeminki.indonesia's 'remix' clip of our segye couple. Always make me smile! I want to enjoy as much as I can seeing those clips. Until both SHJ and LMK start their new drama, form new chemistry with their co-star, by then we will really let go of segye couple!:tears:

Haha, yes we are still hooked on segye couple. New drama will be a while yet I think as both actors do only one drama a year, this is good as we can cling onto segye couple a little longer but bad as it'll be too long before our screens will be graced by HJ again :lol:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

:w00t: top 4 OTP - iQiyi taiwan's survey:

https://youtu.be/0pVYKvHfXI4

rlyksHv.jpg

"explosive chemistry for this first-time OTP. 6 kisses in 30 seconds - satisfying fans' craving":P *cough* translation to be my best knowledge heeee...

2fsOtXl.jpg
:yum:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glady this soompi still active..i love segye couple so much and the chemistry between lee minki dan seo hyun jin killing me from the beginning

i really2 love them together

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...