[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ayame said:

Just letting everyone know, there will be no episode tonight again because of the 2018 Asian Games. Episode 23 is expected to air on Friday night at the usual time.

Article: http://news.hankyung.com/article/2018082393404

:( Awww. Thanks for the heads up. 

My thoughts on Ep 22:

• I'm soo happy the writer didn't drag out the jail scene. I'm glad Jung-Han got out of jail and was able to find the culprit. 
  • I'm super happy that KaYoung stood by Jung-Han's side. She didn't doubt him. 
  • I hate how the dad and brother locked up KaYoung. They treat her like a kid and said that she's blinded by love. >:(  Wait til they find out Sena's true colors. 
  • I understand where Jung-Han's dad come from when he asks KaYoung to give up Jung-Han. Sena is willingly to go very far to keep her identity a secret and the dad knows that she will do anything to keep that a secret, even if it means destroying Jung-Han. Dad just wants to protect his family. I'm also happy that he trusts and knows that his son is innocent. When he said that he wanted to counter-sue the Han's family, I was shocked but happy.  He's not a coward and is willingly to fight for his family. 
  • All in all, today's episode was good. I'm enjoying the plot development and pace. I'm looking forward to the next episode. 

On 8/20/2018 at 10:10 PM, csancsy said:

Hide contents

Omg, be prepared for the worst :( :( :( They wanted to run away to Italy, but Sena set a trap for JungHa... Maybe Ga Young will not believe (but I'm afraid that Sena will manipulate her). I think JungHa will be in prison or he has to go away. Poor  OTP!!! They can't be together.  I hope JungHa get angry and will revenge for this. I want to kill Sena's character (she has to die in the end!!!). After these sad goodbyes I hope  we get lovey-dovey scenes in last 10 episodes.

Omg why i hit unhide this button :( poor them i really ship this OTP. Not your fault dont worry. Sena is really one of the most evil women of all the korean dramas

oh my why oh why they postpone tonight's episode ...last night episode ending was nail biting and i can't wait to see what will happen next....i enjoyed ep22 so much i love how JH went about with his plan catching the culprit ...sena was mighty dumb to bring along gayong hahahaha...her plan backfired and it makes matter worse on her side ....

from the synopsis for ep23 JungHwan decided to postpone his trip to murano in order to help cell beauty from YB evil scheme...oh i wanna say this so much gayong's brother is super dumb and naive same goes to his father...the moment he gave access to sena of all his credit card he is gone case so dumb hahhahaa

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread. It has been so long i havent joined any forums but watching this drama really make me excited and nervous, and i cant hardly wait for the next eps. I need others' opinions and thoughts on this very good drama!  It's been long time k-drama did this to me. 

Cant wait to see ep 23 tomorrow! Poor our hero hope he's alright!

33 minutes ago, haifa234 said:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread. It has been so long i havent joined any forums but watching this drama really make me excited and nervous, and i cant hardly wait for the next eps. I need others' opinions and thoughts on this very good drama!  It's been long time k-drama did this to me. 

Cant wait to see ep 23 tomorrow! Poor our hero hope he's alright!

Welcome @haifa234 to the thread. Looking forward you POV for their drama. 

@haifa234 Welcome here, I ship OTP very much, me too :)  I love that JungHan is so affectionate, delicate, protective, tender-hearted  to KaYoung, he is not typical arrogant, rich lead man :) About KaYoung I like that she is firm, sensitive, kind-hearted and persistent, faithful to her only one love :D I can't wait for new episodes every day...

@Ayame Thanks for information, bad news :( Will they postpone episodes next week too? If yes, on which days?

@csancsy The 2018 Asian Games will end on September 2nd, so after next week, there shouldn't been any more postponements. I'm not sure if they will postpone any episodes next week though, usually they only announce it on the day of, whether they are or not. If it is postponed, I'll post about it again.

I'm glad I'm enjoying this drama so far. I used to watch daily dramas a lot more a few years ago, but stopped (and stuck to shorter dramas) because daily dramas were starting to really frustrate me lol. But I decided to watch this because I do like Kang Eun Tak and Lee Young Ah. And so far, the plot is going a lot better than I hoped for. And of course I really enjoy the OTP and how much they support each other.

Thanks @UnniSarah and @csancsy for the warm wishes. I'm happy to join here as i can also read others' thoughts on this drama.

And i too,  like u @Ayame are enjoying this drama very much. It's been long time since evening drama have this very good storyline. The OTP characters really good, the whole story is good. I cried watching the previous ep when GY had a fight scene with her mother and I could also feel the pain and agony Kang Eun Tak is showing is this drama. I'm glad the OTP are together again. I rarely watch evening drama like this seriously, but i keep watching this, episode after episode. Now i cant hardly wait for the next ep.

Episode 22 doesn’t fail to disappoint as usual the writer continues to impress us by showing just how strong the trust and bond is between the main leads no matter how hard others try to say otherwise or attempt to fail in successfully framing one of them.

But before I get into the episode itself let me first of all thank @UnniSarah for clarifying their mistake. I was really wondering if it was some other drama that they were either watching or it was one of those acronyms that I was unaware of. For instance, I learned what OTP meant by joining this forum. Glad to see that in this case it was a simply typo mistake which I also tend to make at times so it’s totally understandable.

Now on to the episode itself.

Spoiler

First of all I want to bring up the ending of the episode since it is still fresh in my mind. People may think that just because Gangsta Prince took a knife to protect Ka Kyung all is well because if he was in league with the scammer there would be no need to do so. Thus Sena has found herself in a tight spot. In other words, it’s a victory for the OTP of sorts. Unfortunately, I hate to burst everyone’s bubble at this point since even now she has the upper hand. She may have failed in framing Gangsta Prince for the time being. It also depends on what the Scammer is going to confess to but that doesn’t matter because her main goal is still successful in the sense that she gets to keep the main leads separated for the time being. After all, Gangsta Prince did end up getting injured due to Ka Kyung since he was protecting her and all. This means that while Ka Kyung’s family may be thankful to him for saving her the same can’t be said for his family. They on the other hand may decide to oppose the relationship since he has been the one getting hurt in some way or the other ever since he got to know her. His dad has already put his foot down in their relationship. It was mostly due to Sena’s actions ofcourse but I suspect that the dad might have still been willing to become in laws with her had she not gone so far as to frame him and all. At this point he must have realized that those two would never really be happy as long as the secret remains regarding Sena and all.

It is also nice to see Gangsta Prince getting smart as to what Sena is really upto He thus successfully managed to prevent his sister from causing a scene at Sena’s home because he understood that it was a part of her plan to make the families hate each other that they wouldn’t consider each other enemies and all. I still wish he heeded Hyun Ki’s advice and revealed his past to Ka Kyung and her family. The longer he hides this fact the more damage Sena can do to all of them. One can even see that Hyun Ki is getting frustrated at these idiots. Unfortunately he is holding onto the stance “That since this isn’t my secret to tell I won’t get involved especially since this doesn’t really involve me.” Not only that by Gangsta Prince seems to have a hunch that Sena might have been the one responsible to steal the plans in the first place and then handed them over to Scum. He also figured out that Chatty Minion might be working for her.

Hyun Ki on the other hand isn’t willing to fully consider ever possibility showing that he isn’t fully aware of the other people’s strategy. For instance, while he is aware that his family is a bunch of deceiving people who wouldn’t hesitate to stoop to a certain level he still tries to hold them up to a certain level. Such as when Gangsta Prince sort of suggested that Scum may have been involved with Sena when she may have stolen the designs of Cell Beauty’s facemask and handed them over to Scum. He felt insulted at that insinuation thinking that while his father may be a scheming type of person he would never stoop that low as to steal from either another company or atleast someone that was supposed to be family. Fortunately, Gangta Prince managed to convince him that Sena was probably using a lackey aka Chatty Minion for her dirty work that managed to be more believable to him. Either he simply is lying to convince himself that his family isn’t all that bad or he simply isn’t all that smart which would be sad especially when one considers that he seems to be the only one that knows what is actually going on at times.

I am actually glad that Gangsta Prince was released so soon. To bad that the Scammer will probably manage to get away during the confusion and all. Frankly it is to early for him to get captured at this point. One might think that Chatty Minion will be sufficient evidence that he was involved as well that is if he doesn’t manage to escape with Sena’s help as well. But even if he gets caught Chatty Minion will probably be the one who ends up taking the blame for the scammer and all. As of now one has to remember that even if Scum was summoned to the police station he is still safe as there would be nothing to link him to the scam as of now. He has never met the scammer in the first place so he is safe in this department. As for him telling Ka Kyung’s father about someone claiming to be his Son In Law and looking for investments. He is even covered in that department as well. Since he only mentioned that he heard this from a second hand source. In other words, said party is responsible for providing him with a false rumor. If things get really bothersome for him he can throw Chatty Minion to the wolves. Though that might not be the best course of action as we have seen that he can easily buckle under pressure. On the other hand, if they provide him with a good cover story that might be a different matter altogether which will probably be the case. In other words, he might serve a small sentence at best. Have no idea what they can come up with that would be believable for him taking matters into his own hands to frame a random nobody.

Some of the people have started asking good questions yet they still aren’t asking the correct ones. For instance, they have realized that if Gangsta Prince is innocent then the real thief must still be out there. But a better question is how did he get the information in the first place. The brother did wonder as to how Gangsta Prince even got ahold of their data in the first place and Sena suggested that he may have accessed Ka Kyung’s computer to do so. Now even if that were possible he still wouldn’t have been able to get all the data out this way since we have to remember that on the family’s computer there are only certain files the CAD drawings that were used as evidence were supposed to be locked up in the company safe and while it is very possible that Ka Kyung has access to them they should then ask if she ever took them out of the safe and if so why. If they had even a bit of sense they could easily confirm this with Ka Kyung or if she ever left her computer alone with Gangsta Prince. This would have been more than enough proof that it wasn’t him. Also as the CAD drawings were in the safe did Gangsta Prince ever go there alone. This might be a bit easy to frame if Sena could bribe the right people to claim that they witnessed him. But even for that they probably would need to do a lot of damage control for it to work.

Poor Drama Queen is so out of the loop of what is going around in her own home. Everyone in the house is fully aware that Sena is married into Cells Beauty and is also related to YB Group as well as the fact that Gangsta Prince was framed and thus sent to jail. Speaking of that I wonder if his dad is actually going to go ahead and file charges against Cells Beauty for falsely accusing him of stealing their data and all. They will kind of deserve it in my books. As for Ka Kyung’s mother I hope that she believes in her daughter till the end and supports her with Gangsta Prince. She was nearly swayed into thinking that the Dupes probably wouldn’t make such a mistake and all.

@Ldy Gmerm I on the other hand am glad that the main leads didn’t end up running away together. While I can understand her reasoning to be with him I don’t think that is the right move. Her doing so won’t solve any of their problems only end up making them worse. For starters while I will admit that they would have a small chance of happiness while they are away still won’t solve their problem when they do return. This is namely being accepted by their families. Clearly not an issue on Gangsta Princes side but the same can’t be said about her family. The dad is outright against them being together for the time being. Her doing so would not only make matters worse. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if he decided to strike her of the family register if she continues to be with Gangsta Prince. Now while she isn’t the type of person to marry someone without her families blessing if she did so in this case for some reason it would definitely be cause for the dad to do so. Also like I mentioned earlier the more time they spend away means the more time the Queen of Manipulation has to manipulate the situation to her liking as well as other things as well. Right now the longer those two are together Sena is going to try and do her best to get rid of them which will eventually end up with her getting caught in some situation which she won’t be able to get out so easily and all. If they are away she can come up with multiple plans and figure out which is the best one to use. But right now she needs to come up with quick plans and due to that they wouldn’t be well thought out

@UnniSarah They didn’t want to inform Ka Kyung that Gangsta Prince was released because they knew that she would want to go to him and they are afraid that she will leave with him.

In regards to nobody warning the family of who they let in the people are just dumb enough to believe what Sena says and end up taking pity on her. Hyun Ki is a major softy when you come to think about it. He doesn’t want her to suffer because he knows what is going to happen to her if her secret is exposed and that she would be out on the street. Not only that but it is interesting how the brother’s words are going to come and bite him back. How they are all trusting the wrong people and all. Infact if anything it is his judgement that isn’t straight because he to is blinded by love and when people might reveal to him all the things that his wife has been upto he is the one that is going to be in denial until he catches her in the act and she can’t explain it away. For instance, even if she gets caught for framing Gangsta Prince (which she won’t at this point) she can easily claim that she was doing it for the family because she could see that the father disapproved of the guy so she was doing her best to get rid of him for the good peace of the family and all. They might very well even believe her and even thank her for doing so and considering this. Etc..

This actually brings me to an interesting scene in the episode. One might even consider it a Drama Logic Fail. :D

When Hyun Ki finds out that Ka Kyung was locked up in her room by the dad he rushes over to her place and forces Sena to unlock the door. But not before mentioning of how she may have been responsible for framing Gangsta Prince or something to that end. When Sena does unlock the door it turns out that Ka Kyung was just on the other end. Do you honestly expect me to believe that she didn’t overhear any of this conversation? It wasn’t like they were being all that quiet and all. Also I am sure there was sufficient range for her to overhear said conversation. After all people seem to overhear conversations between the main leads from even greater distances in drama land yet that failed to apply over here. Weird to say the least. Though one could say in her defense that since Ka Kyung was so out of it she didn’t pay all that heed to what was being said. Her being at the door was because she either heard voices but didn’t pay attention to them because her mind was elsewhere or she was simply waiting near the door whenever she got the chance. If anyone else has a better explanation, I am all ears.

@mqiuwen Sena is probably going to outlast all these characters and there seems little to no chance that she is going to die anytime soon. According to a character description she is going to become a mother. So if nothing else her child may very well be the reason that they end up saving her. They will remind her of how she grew up without a family would they want the same for her child to grow up in a similar way. Plus I get the feeling that she is going to end up with some sickness or something so she and her family will probably head of to the States for her to recover allowing Ka Kyung to finally run the company the right way along with Gangsta Prince and all.

@Ayame thanks once again for informing us of the next episode not airing. This allows me to watch something else during the time period.

Wait does anyone still lock up their children in a room like that :0 :unsure: I always took that as something happening in dramas or else if there are abusive parents and all.

@Asianspirit I don’t think it was dumb of Sena to bring Ka Kyung like that, She was hoping that when she witnessed Gangsta Prince with the scammer she would think that he had been lying to her all along as he was working with him and all. Unfortunately for her the timing was off and Ka Kyung witnessed them fighting with each other or him running away for Gangsta Prince. Now if you are partners you don’t do that. On the other hand, had she timed it better things might be different. Someone also mentioned how dangerous it was for her to bring Ka Kyung outside like that. I again don’t think that she ever considered this to be the case. Remember she had no idea of who the guy was in the first place since he was a recommendation by Chatty Minion. So she wouldn’t know if they guy was the type who carries a knife with him or not.

@haifa234 Welcome to the thread. The more the merrier. Glad that you could join and look forward to your contributions and all.

Anyway this should cover most of the points that I wanted to make. I know that I am forgetting something but will hopefully remember what it is later on and add it then. That is the problem with large posts you have a thought but you tend to lose it while typing a previous point and all. Anyway take care all of you and let’s hope that the next episodes will be just as good as the current episodes. :blink::grin:

5 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Weird to say the least. Though one could say in her defense that since Ka Kyung was so out of it she didn’t pay all that heed to what was being said. Her being at the door was because she either heard voices but didn’t pay attention to them because her mind was elsewhere or she was simply waiting near the door whenever she got the chance. If anyone else has a better explanation, I am all ears.

Chingu @yamiyugi... I love your post and everything you pointed out to kdrama rules. When secrets are mean't to be kept , no one can overhear what is being said until the time is right. Sometimes kdrama logic makes no sense but sometimes it is just right. Maybe Ka Young is out of it because she hasn't eaten yet , or maybe her room is soundproof. What do you think????  But then again we can hear her scream Appa Appa Appp , when they locked her in the room. Kdrama is very funny when it comes to secret. 

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu @yamiyugi... I love your post and everything you pointed out to kdrama rules. When secrets are mean't to be kept , no one can overhear what is being said until the time is right. Sometimes kdrama logic makes no sense but sometimes it is just right. Maybe Ka Young is out of it because she hasn't eaten yet , or maybe her room is soundproof. What do you think????  But then again we can hear her scream Appa Appa Appp , when they locked her in the room. Kdrama is very funny when it comes to secret. 

lol i can't help laughing at your last sentence ....kdrama sure is weird when comes to secret.....sometimes the other party seems to have like a bionic ears they can hear 2 people talk about secrets altho the distance is far away hahahaha.... altho sometimes it sounds/look stupid for this mind boggling logic still i am pinning for more lol...and i am sure there will be more moments of weird and no sense logic in this drama...we just need to play along with the pd :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Asianspirit said:

chingus ep23 is postponed again is it ...grrr i was waiting infront my laptop ..wanna watch it live...but they show some asian game fencing or something...how can they make us wait until monday ...:cold_sweat:

I just checked, yeah it's postponed to Monday now since they aired the 2018 Asian Games.

The article: http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S3HHU75E6

EP 22 w/Eng subs:

1)  OH NO!!!  Don't say the series will be interrupted due to Asian Games telecast!  That is going to put me in a really bad mood.  

2)  The FakerWitch is making me really upset.  In Ep 22, things are quickly spiraling out-of-control.  

3)  HOW is HotHunk going to marry the SweetGirl if he's done the horizontal-bop with FakerWitch?  He can't have his ex-lover of 5 years as his in-law, that only happens in American soaps.  And maybe Latin ones...

This is why HotHunk wants to keep is relationship with FakerWitch a secret.  Only if DimHeir divorces FakerWitch can HotHunk marry SweetGirl.  

Saw that this series was supposed to be 100 episodes, but YOU KNOW they always get drawn-out (er, extended) for a few more episodes.  120 was a rough guess, bet  it gets extended to 110.  Hope not, but you know writers and ratings.  

Archived