[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi   @watchumlots

23부

가영은 위기에 처한 정한에게 뛰어들고 때마침 도착한 경찰에 마이클 최를 넘기고 정한은 누명을 벗는다. 정한은 YB로부터 셀즈뷰티를 구하기 위해서 무라노 출국을 연기하기로 하고 수창에게 찾아가 가영과 결혼하겠다고 말하는데.

Google translate

Gaoyoung jumps to Jeong - han, who is in a crisis, and turns over Michael Choi to the police who arrived at the moment, and takes off his charm. Junghan decided to postpone the departure of Murano to save Cells Beauty from YB, and to go to Suchang to marry Ka Yong.

Systransoft

23 issues Ga-yeong is placed to crisis, decides, tojump in arrived just in time to the police who adishonor and Michael most passes over decidedtakes off. Will decide, in order to buy from YB cellcu beauty performs to Su-chang, to do a Muranodeparture from a country will seek and that will get married with Ga-yeong, says.

Microsoft translate

23 parts gayoung is the police arrived just in time to dive in crisis is set to pass the prescribed maximum take off Michael framed. Is determined to save the beauty from seljeu YB decided to postpone the departure of Murano and go to descant they say they would marry gayoung.

Summarize 

Jung Han tries to delay departure to Murano so he can save Cells Beauty from YB Group. Find way to marry Ka Young and they do capture the scary artist. 

I hope Indid a good job @yamiyugi....

@UnniSarah:  Thank you for the translation, I could not make heads/tails of the dialogue, it just went too fast.  

So, no Murano for HotHunk?  We knew it.

HotHunk wants to stay to marry SweetGirl.  We knew that too.

This series looks entertaining, Personal Shopper was a little to much for me to bear. I bouncing between Love Until the End & Rich Family's Son.  Anything else out there? 

I hope on Monday we really get new episode, because this waiting is annoying and nerve-racking... We got just 2 episodes this week.

@watchumlots  HotHunk? I love this nickname very much :D   It fits to him totally. KaYoung is so tiny next to him. I adore when he hugs her (not once it happened), just aww, they are very cute (so fully protective bear hug) :wub:

I hope, they are getting married, but I think we will have to wait a bit...

5 hours ago, watchumlots said:

@UnniSarah:  Thank you for the translation, I could not make heads/tails of the dialogue, it just went too fast.  

So, no Murano for HotHunk?  We knew it.

HotHunk wants to stay to marry SweetGirl.  We knew that too.

This series looks entertaining, Personal Shopper was a little to much for me to bear. I bouncing between Love Until the End & Rich Family's Son.  Anything else out there? 

Nice nickname lol! Fits! I have several I am watching..

if you like crazy over the top psychos like SN try Secrets and Lies.. it has one.

I’m A Mother Too is actually really good. I didn’t expect it to be but it is. Has a crazy psycho too that is about to stop her “quite time”.

Sunny Again Tomorrow was super slow starting and tends to be more of a relaxing drama to watch since it’s not as fast paced and evil as this. 

I just started Hide And Seek, the weekend one that aired this weekend and that one has some great actors in it, the plot has been gripping for the first episodes. 

Awww. So he wants to marry her? I really hopes that happen. But I kind of want them to get marry after he told her about his past relationship. I think if they start their marriage on an honest and clean slate, they will have a better trust and less problems. 

48 minutes ago, Asianspirit said:

again no episode 23 today???...gosh this asian game is getting on my nerve  lol...missing my daily fix of this drama ...how come kbs never update their schedule 

Ohhh no..do we really have to wait until Asian Games is over? I dont remember any shows get delayed for this long for any games before? 

I went to work today with the hope when I get back home i can enjoy ep 23 :tears:

@ajummapunkinssi i enjoy some of the dramas u watch too! Sunny Again Tomorrow is becoming more interesting now the male lead have fallen for the girl.

@watchumlots just for sharing, I've been following Thirty But Seventeen and Familliar Wife. If i have time i want to try I'm A Mother Too. Sounds interesting. 

@Asianspirit i just found from the official site. Love Until The End and Sunny Again Tomorrow will not be shown until 30 August. So nothing else can be done just have to wait patiently to see what's gonna happen to our OTP. 

@mimii89 it wont be easy for our sweet couple to get together so i guess we have to wait for a longggg time to see our OTP walk down the aisle. Lets pray it would happen sooner rather  than later.

@ajummapunkinssi Thank you for the recommendations, I will poke at those, see if they 'take.' 

@haifa234 Thank you for the recommendations, looks like my week will be filled with KDrama tryouts. 

Have been watching CDramas, but haven't found the latest as gripping as The King's Woman & Princess Agents, so back to KDramas for a bit.  I'm a real flip-flopper.

1 hour ago, watchumlots said:

@ajummapunkinssi Thank you for the recommendations, I will poke at those, see if they 'take.' 

@haifa234 Thank you for the recommendations, looks like my week will be filled with KDrama tryouts. 

Have been watching CDramas, but haven't found the latest as gripping as The King's Woman & Princess Agents, so back to KDramas for a bit.  I'm a real flip-flopper.

You’re welcome... I always check CDramas.. my favorites ever are Love Me If You Dare, Ten Miles if peach Blossons and Rookie Agent Rogue! Hope you find some good ones to watch!

7 hours ago, mimii89 said:

Awww. No episode today?? Hopefully there will be one tomorrow. 

From the official KBS World channel the show wont be airing until 30th August. I'm not sure if it will be the same for KBS 2 channel. Sorry chingus.

Some cute couple moments in today’s episode. I hope KY moves in with her mother after all the abuse her father and brother are putting her through! SN is not happy with this turn of events so wonder what’s next! In case anyone is wondering Ep 23 did air today at its normal time. 

@ajummapunkinssi Thank for information. I travelled on the train while I reading your writing. I was happy (I didn't hope new episode), I couldn't wipe my grin from my face. It was the longest (just 30 minute :D) travelling. I wanted to come home quickly.

I loved this episode. It seems that KY's dad and brother are naive, but not stupid... Doubt arised in them (and in KY too) about Sena very-very little.

They were cute, when KY recommended the hotel and her comment about first night :wub: She is so outspoken :D  The end with Jung Han's heroic declaration was the best. He knows their plan and he will prevent Sena's further manipulations... 

Archived