[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

19 hours ago, haifa234 said:

From the official KBS World channel the show wont be airing until 30th August. I'm not sure if it will be the same for KBS 2 channel. Sorry chingus.

Wow. August 30? That's 2 days from now. :( Thanks for letting me know. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mimii89 said:

Wow. August 30? That's 2 days from now. :( Thanks for letting me know. 

That's only for KBS World (the channel that English subs the drama), but not on KBS channel, where the drama airs first. Episode 23 did air on KBS last night.

Wow, I really hate SN brother.. he wants to come across as a good guy to KY so he will throw all the responsibility of telling all to JH.. that’s why he gave him that list. That smirk in the end confirmed it for me. He wants JH to tell KY everything about dating SN and what SN is doing with the hopes that she will break up with him and the brother can save the day.. therefore winning the girl. That smirk to me was so annoying it was like another SN... 

4 hours ago, csancsy said:

@ajummapunkinssi Thank for information. I travelled on the train while I reading your writing. I was happy (I didn't hope new episode), I couldn't wipe my grin from my face. It was the longest (just 30 minute :D) travelling. I wanted to come home quickly.

I loved this episode. It seems that KY's dad and brother are naive, but not stupid... Doubt arised in them (and in KY too) about Sena very-very little.

They were cute, when KY recommended the hotel and her comment about first night :wub: She is so outspoken :D  The end with Jung Han's heroic declaration was the best. He knows their plan and he will prevent Sena's further manipulations... 

She is so cute.. I keep watching this because I find her and JH adorable together. 

Ep 23 w/Eng subs:

WHAT?  All that slashing and swinging and kicking and HotHunk only got a little scratch?  HATE HATE HATE the teasers at the end of the episode, they hook me EVERY time!

So it's ON!  We have all of the characters, lines are drawn, major conflicts are exposed, we have 70+ episodes of twisting and turning and FakerWitch's evil looks.  Hope her face doesn't freeze that way, she will be forever a KDrama evil scheming character.

Buckle-up!  75 episodes @ 5 ep/week = (carry the one, add the 5,) 15 weeks = ~4 months.  It will be Christmas when it all ends.  

I finally saw Ep 23 with eng sub. Another good episode with fast turn of events. Super sweet and thoughtful of HotHunk to stay and help out Ka Young's family's company. I really, really hope the dad and brother realize soon what a good guy HotHunk is. 

Anyone know what he told her at the end? The preview looks like she tells him she will never break up with him. I have yet to watch all of it and need subs but SN as usual is pretty upset with him standing my KY... also, looks like she shows up at their “honeymoon” and has tears... she will regret forever making this decision 

2 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Anyone know what he told her at the end? The preview looks like she tells him she will never break up with him. I have yet to watch all of it and need subs but SN as usual is pretty upset with him standing my KY... also, looks like she shows up at their “honeymoon” and has tears... she will regret forever making this decision 

Awww isn't that creepy? :scream:

33 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

In earlier episode, she once told her mom (actually it was a photo of her mom) that she had given up everything to get to where she's at right now (and that also means giving up the man she loves). From that moment on, I always knew that she did love HotHunk and she hasn't move on, despite being marry. I'm not surprised that she would show up on their 'honeymoon'. Girl is evil, crazy, and major jealous. She was jealous the moment he decided to date Ka-Young, because he was able to move on while she couldn't. 

Is today's episode the wedding if the preview shows the 'honeymoon'? I'm excited for today's episode. :D 

6 minutes ago, mimii89 said:

In earlier episode, she once told her mom (actually it was a photo of her mom) that she had given up everything to get to where she's at right now (and that also means giving up the man she loves). From that moment on, I always knew that she did love HotHunk and she hasn't move on, despite being marry. I'm not surprised that she would show up on their 'honeymoon'. Girl is evil, crazy, and major jealous. She was jealous the moment he decided to date Ka-Young, because he was able to move on while she couldn't. 

Is today's episode the wedding if the preview shows the 'honeymoon'? I'm excited for today's episode. :D 

I just don’t think she knows what love is, she is pretty emotionally off the rocker.. in her mind though it is and she will regret this move. I sadly didn’t watch the whole episode so that’s why I’m calling it a “honeymoon”.. I didn’t see a ceremony or marriage registration.. he was wearing a black suit, she was wearing white.. they went to a church where he told her something, I’m wondering if he tells her he has something he can’t tell her that may make her leave him later. In the preview they are playing in a creek and laughing together.. she tells him she won’t ever leave him. I will fill in the blanks later when I can squeeze in enough time to watch it all.. or it gets filled in here but others :))

Se Na was fine when she thought Hot Hunk may still be carrying a torch for her and she was able to manipulate him. But if you notice she has gotten progressively worse as she realizes that Hot Hunk has not only gotten over her quickly (as if he should still be thinking about someone that did not care enough about him to stay with him and even ran off to get married after all he did for her!) and found love again with a woman who is a. very close to Se Na b. who Se Na does not see as being as good as herself. But he is willing to fight for that love. I said once before that Se Na will never want him to be happy with another woman and it will always be a pin stick in her eye if he can truly be happy while she is having to live with the choices she made and deal with the stress of her being exposed as a fraud , a fake , a liar and a cheat. As long as he was alone she was fine but the min he has someone she is constantly running up in his face. 

Those that make the choices that Se Na did they always realize later they may have truly loved the person once the other person starts with a new love. Se Na can't stand that Hot Hunk truly loves KY and is willing to endure all kinds of hardships and alienate his family in order to be with her. He never did that for her so it hurts even more. What she fails to see is she made the choices she did and married the man she did. Hot Hunk is not a danger to her new life. He would never tell KY about the past relationship so as to not hurt her and her family. All of Se Na's actions are due to jealousy and not real fear that the man will tell on her.Now its going to heat her up to see them married and having a honeymoon because it means he not only has  a new woman but they are sleeping together. What she threw away someone else is able to enjoy. Every time she sees him happy it will eat her up more and more. Yet she is no longer happy with her marriage or man. if she truly loved that man she would never steal from that company and hurt them. The man is only a tool for her to get to her fake dad. 

I want Se Na to be ate up with envy and jealousy. She wants to stalk them and torture herself so be it. But nothing good ever comes from spying or your ex. Eventually she will tip her own hand. Someone like her will not be able to handle seeing his happiness and will eventually run her own mouth to tell the past in order to break them up. The sad part is by the time it happens she herself will have made a lot of mistakes and is on the verge of getting caught. 

I do not see the doubts about Se Na going anywhere right now. It will only be when their company is ruined that they start to realize their first suspicions about her were correct. 

So Hot Hunk's dad told him to tell KY everything first and if she still wants to marry him then he would give his blessing. His dad is correct. He can never be happy with her with that over their heads. He needed to trust in her love for him and tell her all before they marry. IF KY can accept that then nothing and no one can stand in their way. At the end it seems he tells Se Na to tell her father in law that they are registering the marriage and he takes KY off to a little church to tell her about his relationship with Se Na. I hope he truly has done that an did not chicken out. I would love for the scenes we saw of them together at the stream and riding bikes to be after he has told the truth to KY. I think she would be shocked but I can't see her walking away. So I hope we are not being trolled and he failed to do what his father asked of him. 

I have to say I like Hot Hunk's dad. The man likes KY and thinks she is prolly too good for his son. He is only protesting due to Se Na's involvement. His words to his son were correct. IF you start you marriage based on a lie how will you last. Let's hope Hot Hunk did what his father asked of him. 

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Se Na was fine when she thought Hot Hunk may still be carrying a torch for her and she was able to manipulate him. But if you notice she has gotten progressively worse as she realizes that Hot Hunk has not only gotten over her quickly (as if he should still be thinking about someone that did not care enough about him to stay with him and even ran off to get married after all he did for her!) and found love again with a woman who is a. very close to Se Na b. who Se Na does not see as being as good as herself. But he is willing to fight for that love. I said once before that Se Na will never want him to be happy with another woman and it will always be a pin stick in her eye if he can truly be happy while she is having to live with the choices she made and deal with the stress of her being exposed as a fraud , a fake , a liar and a cheat. As long as he alone she was fine but the min he has someone she is constantly running up in his face. 

Those that make the choices that Se Na did they always realize later they may have truly loved the person once the other person starts with a new love. Se Na can't stand that Hot Hunk truly loves KY and is willing to endure all kinds of hardships and alienate his family in order to be with her. He never did that for her so it hurts even more. What she fails to see is she made the choices she did and married the man she did. Hot Hunk is not a danger to her new life. He would never tell KY about the past relationship so as to not hurt her and her family. All of Se Na's actions are due to jealousy and not real fear that the man will tell on her.Now its going to heat her up to see them married and having a honeymoon because it means he not only has  a new woman but they are sleeping together. What she threw away someone else is able to enjoy. Every time she sees him happy it will eat her up more and more. Yet she is no longer happy with her marriage or man. if she truly loved that man she would never steal from that company and hurt them. The man is only a tool for her to get to her fake dad. 

I want Se Na to be ate up with envy and jealousy. She wants to stalk them and torture herself so be it. But nothing good ever comes from spying or your ex. Eventually she will tip her own hand. Someone like her will not be able to handle seeing his happiness and will eventually run her own mouth to tell the past in order to break them up. The sad part is by the time it happens she herself will have made a lot of mistakes and is on the verge of getting caught. 

I do not see the doubts about Se Na going anywhere right now. It will only be when their company is ruined that they start to realize their first suspicions about her were correct. 

So Hot Hunk's dad told him to tell KY everything first and if she still wants to marry him then he would give his blessing. His dad is correct. He can never be happy with her with that over their head. He needed to trust in her love for him and tell her all before they marry. IF KY can accept that then nothing and no one can stand in their way. At the end it seems he tells Se Na to tell her father in law that they are registering the marriage and he takes KY off to a little church to tell her about his relationship with Se Na. I hope he truly has done that an did not chicken out. I would love for the scenes we saw of them together at the stream and riding bikes to be after he has told the truth to KY. I think she would be shocked but I can't see her walking away. So I hope we are not being trolled and he failed to do what his father asked of him. 

I have to say I like Hot Hunk's dad. The man likes KY and thinks she is prolly too good for his son. He is only protesting due to Se Na's involvement. His words to his son were correct. IF you start you marriage based on a lie how will you last. Let's hope Hot Hunk did what his father asked of him. 

I really hope as well that he doesn’t chicken out or there isn’t an interruption. I want her promise to him to never break up to be after she knows about his past with SN, and the fun in the water as well. She is a lot stronger than he gives her credit for. How close it would be to have a strong lead married couple to against it all... together, hopefully a small family and even working through family issues as well. It would be a very welcome change. 

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Kamsahamnida Chingu @Ldy Gmerm  I love Hot Hunk's dad too. Thanks again for the translation chingu. I only got to see it raw. I kinda felt Hot Hunk was going to tell her everything. I think Hot Hunl's father  likes her too , Can you believe it chingu's she chose Hot Hunk over her dad. I thank Hot Hunk's dad told him to tell the truth because she is giving up everything for him, he shpudl trust her the way she trust him completely.  Ka Young has a big heart and she will be by his side if he told her everything. She also want to help Hot Hunk's company succeed. 

Ka Young's father is so so so so unreasonable.  Chingu's   What do you think? Did Queen of Manipulation corrupted her FIL or Was he already corrupted???? He seemd like a nice guy until someone messes with his kids. LOL LOL  I wanted to say QOM ocrrupted him by association but then I remembered he became very agitated when the rumor of Hot Hunk is dating his precious daughter. 

@ajummapunkinssi... I would love for that to happen. Watch them love each other  fight for their familyand find true happiness. It would be so perfect... :wub::wub::heart:

Episode 23 was slightly fun to watch for the simple reason that things didn’t go a 100% the way Sena wanted and that is always a good thing in my book. Sure she got her way in certain regards but even then I want to take in the small victories in this episode that came to the main leads and all.

Things to note in this episode are as follows.

Spoiler

Chatty Minion managed to make his escape during the confusion due to help from Sena. Regardless of this the Scammer was caught but due to his deal with Sena he kept his mouth shut. Therefore, her secret is still safe for the time being. Some people are aware of her part even though this happened and while some may suspect her hand in all this they still aren’t ready to believe it yet. Regardless of all this if people still asked the correct questions they might still have caught on that things weren’t all as they seemed.

For instance, Ga Kyung was brought up to where Gangsta Prince was confronting the Scammer by Sena. One simply needed to ask how did Sena know where the meeting spot was in the first place. The only thing that she did tell Ka Kyung regarding Gangsta Prince was that the moment he was released from prison he headed over to Scum and accused him of being involved in the theft of the LED Mask designs and all. So one should have asked did Scum have him followed after the accusations and if so why. Actually that could have probably worked out better for Scum’s side unfortunately these people didn’t think that far out ahead. Infact at this point they could have even used the part of Chatty Minion as a hostage as well. Such as Scum was suspicious of Gangsta Prince so he had Chatty Minion follow him and thus he discovered Gangsta Prince meeting up with the Scammer and all. Unfortunately, before he could report all this he was caught and tied up like that. Also he was the one that had reported to Sena where he last saw the two meeting. This might have been more believable like I said if anyone actually spent a moment to think things through. In a way I am glad that didn’t happen because that might have led the main leads to start doubting each other and that is never any good.

Then we have Scum’s plan finally revealed to us. It was pretty much what we all expected. Convince Dupe Sr. to continue with making his LED Masks but at the same time use YB Groups factories to manufacture them so that they can actually understand how to do it and then use it for themselves. Plus, he is pretty sure that he will get away with it because either scenario is good for him. These are that either Cells Beauty is going to give up their claim because they know that they can never beat them in a court so they will finally dominate the market with their new facemask technology and all and just in case Cells Beauty does decide to take them to court YB Group will simply drag the matter in court that even by the time the matter will be resolved YB Group will still turn out to be the victor. How does this follow is quite simple? All the time and money that Cells Beauty will be putting out to get a fair hearing from court will eventually leave them with hardly anything even if they do end up winning and at most YB Group will just end up paying a fine to get out of the matter which won’t be sufficient to cover their losses. During this time YB Group will take out a few other products which will cover their losses. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for Cells Beauty who will have used all their funds for fighting the court battle. Now in some cases the judge does indeed judge in such a way that the victim is to be compensated for their losses and expected losses from the people that have taken advantage of them based on various data that they have. For instance, if let’s say that they earn 100 300 dollars per year from selling their masks the judge may tell YB Group to take an average of let’s say 150$ for the amount of years that it took them to settle in court that still won’t be sufficient for YB Group because they probably won’t be able to sell their masks at this point and they simply won’t have time to develop something new at this point. Meaning said money isn’t going to do them much good. Dupe Sr. nearly had the right idea when he wanted to protect his technology from getting in the wrong ideas but he has been unfortunately been convinced to go ahead because with the extra profit that he will be supposedly making he can use those funds to research other items to make. Unfortunately, he probably will never get to doing them if Scum is to have his way, unless his people are really dumb and can’t figure out said technology even when it is right in front of them.

We also find out that Scum has willingly sold his daughter for one year and then will allow her to return with a divorce. A good plan I don’t think so. Just how willing will Sena be to accept said plan. Well knowing that since Sena probably doesn’t love her husband in the first place may think that this is a good idea and all when it is far from that. First of all, he expects her to live with her family for a year. Meaning a lot can happen during this time and all. For starters unless she doesn’t take precautions she can end up getting pregnant. (spoiler alert some of us already know that is going to happen because of the character descriptions that some of us read). What is going to happen to the child at this point. Knowing that she is a selfish person she will probably leave it behind with Ka Kyung and her family to look after it and will probably want nothing to do with it if she had her way. Now if this was some normal drama we could probably expect that Ka Kyung being the nice Aunt and all that she was would probably decide to raise the child as her own and let the world think that as well. Then depending on how she met the male lead we would have his family object to her because she was a single mother and all. But that can’t happen in this case because those two have already met and the families know about each other as well. Still raising the child wouldn’t surprise me. Fortunately for us the writer probably isn’t going to head in this direction for now. Regardless of all this Sena is probably going to suddenly discover her other problem which she hasn’t likely considered.

Assuming that she managed to get divorced without any problems (including giving birth) she might just realize that she will be stuck with Scum for the rest of her life simply because she is a divorcee now. Clearly a lot of people in Korea have an issue with this. Atleast in the dramas. Meaning all the other rich families that Sena might have her eye on for living a comfortable life wouldn’t be interested in her unless they have something to gain. Meaning she has just discovered that she has no real worth in that family apart from being bought and sold numerous times to others for said families gain. She probably wouldn’t get much out of it unless you can count that while she is living in those other peoples house she is living a comfortable life till the contract is done and all. Pretty soon she will wish for the life that she had with Ka Kyung and her family because they atleast were sincere towards her and her well being.

Scum is also smart when it comes towards trying to get rid of the OTP by suggesting to Dupe Sr. that he would look out for a husband material for Ka Kyung. He knows that the dad would be all for that after all he would want what is best for his daughter. Meaning he expects Scum to introduce somebody that would be on the same level as Scum’s family. Meaning that someone would be rich and thus his daughter would live a comfortable life and that should automatically mean that she should be happy. Unfortunately, he doesn’t get that money doesn’t always equate happiness. While I can understand his motivations I just wish that he was a bit smarter about things including this.

Ha Sena finally got caught lying of sorts. Being who she is she is still safe. When Ka Kyung’s mother came to see Ka Kyung she didn’t let her enter and even lied to Ka Kyung that it was one of those random sales person that had come. She didn’t seem to care whether or not Ka Kyung discovered the truth because she knew that her FiL would take her side because he was against his Ex these days. He wouldn’t want to listen to reason at this point. Plus she doesn’t seem to care about anything else than protecting her secret and thus making sure that Ka Kyung and Gangsta Prince don’t become an item. She also probably thought that if she did get caught on this matter (not letting the mother enter) she would hope that Ka Kyung would continue to be this understanding person and let the matter slide because she was afraid of getting the FiL angry at her and kicking her out of the house. Plus even if that didn’t happen she knows that she is safe as long as she has her husband on her side and if the brother and sister team end up being at odds with each other things would still work out for her because they would probably not bother to get their stories straight and figure out what exactly happened.

But speaking of brother and sisters I am liking the part that Jae Dong is finally starting to accept them as his family or atleast for Ka Kyung. I was so happy to see him suggest to his mother that he was more than willing to story the castle to rescue the Princess or protect her if the dad came over to their place to drag her home against her will. Better yet he finally decided to call Ka Kyung’s mother as his own mother as well. Finally, some progress on his part. Though that brings me up to the point of him being so close with Hyeri. Since when did those two get close enough that she could come into his home and have a meal with him and his mother. Remember that the mother was okay with her working at the shop but not as dating or marrying material for her son. Yet she seems to be okay at this point. Has she forgotten her own words or has she had a change of heart and if so what happened for that to happen. Wish that they showed that to us.

Then we have Gangsta Prince finally figure out that it was indeed Sena who had stolen those designs from her husband’s family and then handed them over to Scum thanks to Hyun Ki. Hyun Ki knows that he can’t go against his family because they are blood so he is more than willing to play dirty by passing this problem on to somebody else. Frankly at this point I would think that it would be best for everyone that knows something about Sena to reveal it to the other party than trying to resolve the matter on their own. Haven’t they heard that Two Heads Are Better Than One. Plus, no offense to anybody but wouldn’t the get more points from Ka Kyung if she knows what is going on because let’s face it Ka Kyung loves her company more than these outside parties and would therefore would want to do her best to protect it. I understand why Gangsta Prince would be hesitant to do so but Hyun Ki shouldn’t have that kind of reservation. His only real issue is that he doesn’t want to betray his family but let’s be honest here he would be better of leaving them all behind. That family doesn’t treat others as humans just as how they can gain from each other without them suffering a loss on their own end. For instance, the grandfather is planning on selling Gangsta Prince once again to maintain his Slush Fund or to increase it. Tough I find it equally amusing at how shocked the grandfather is to see Scum selling his own daughter for his gain when he is doing the same thing.

Then we had in this episode where things didn’t go well for Sena. Sure she got it covered when she brought Ka Kyung with her when Gangsta Prince was confronting the Scammer and all because she was confident that he wouldn’t unveil her mask if Ka Kyung was there. Actually that isn’t something that I understood. Did she mean that he couldn’t do that infront of the cops because Ka Kyung was present because even if she wasn’t he couldn’t do that since he had no evidence like she pointed out? So how that worked out is beyond me to be honest. Also how did the police end up there so that they could arrest the Scammer. After her job was done she was back to locking Ka Kyung in her room and would have her way with that if it wasn’t for Drama Queen who suddenly wanted to show up and thus Jung Bin contacted them together. Jung Bin was really enjoying herself during that time and so was I. regardless thanks to this Ka Kyung managed to find an excuse to finally leave her room and Sena had no choice but to let her do so because if she agreed to do so but then didn’t let her go she knew that Drama Queen would come to the house personally and thus her cover would finally be blown. For once aren’t we all glad that Drama Queen was out of the loop in regards to what was happening in her family. She sort of saved the day in my book.

@watchumlots You can be sure that this drama is going to get a few extensions. For the simple reason that we missed a few episodes due to these Asian Games and as far as I can tell KBS World likes to start their new shows on the first day of the week generally. In this case we can get a few extended episodes. Plus, if the writer continues with the way that they currently are doing so then we can expect the ratings to increase as well and thus we will get a few more extensions as well. Still expecting this show to reach 120 episodes is a high benchmark indeed. I don’t know if any show in this time slot has ever reached that many episodes. As I haven’t been watching dramas for that many years especially the ones that air in this time zone I may be mistaken and if that is the case please don’t hesitate to correct me. To be honest I don’t know what I would think if we do get that many extensions. On one hand I get that the second leads need to get away with their plans because then we wouldn’t have a story to tell and thus we need those episodes but at the same time the longer they drag it out the more frustrating it becomes because we need our main leads to pull out a win and this doesn’t allow them to do so. Thus like I said if they want to take Sena down quicker the people need to learn to work together.

For instance, let’s take for example an item that can get Sena caught in her lies. Over here it would be the glass sculpture that Gangsta Prince gifted to her. We now know that it wasn’t one of a kind since he has one at the glass factory as well. This was how Hyun Ki figured out the connection between Sena and Gangsta Prince. Now one would think that this might be the same for the husband to do the same for Sena and all. But then we have to remember that Sena lied to him that she has no idea about it and that the sculpture was in the house before she arrived there. Thus even if her husband notices this she can lie to him and tell him that the one in that house probably belonged to Hyun Ki and that it was gifted to him by Jung Bin. Now at this point if those people still don’t want to reveal the truth they will have to go along with her lies. Therefore, the husband will need to find something else to catch her with.

As for you question as to how Gangsta Prince is going to marry Ka Kyung after doing it all with Sena. Wel to that I would say just be glad that she didn’t end up getting pregnant with his kid because that would be complications on a whole new level. But hey who am I kidding this is a Korean Drama and I wouldn’t be surprised if they wanted to add another birth secret into the mix to extend the show. But we probably should wait for a second season for that to work out or add a major time skip. Though correct me if I’m not mistaken didn’t we have a few dramas’ where the second male lead was in some way related to the male lead and they ended up marrying the second female lead who had been in a relationship prior to being with him with the main lead. Until they decided that the second main lead was giving them better options and all so they dumped their former love to be with them. The only time that I recall a divorce happening between the second leads was in a drama called Moon and Stars For You. But even in that the story was another story. Plus if Sena ends up getting pregnant then to expect the brother to divorce her even becomes smaller and even if he does I find it hard to accept that the family would be okay with Ka Kyung marrying Gangsta Prince at this point.

@mimii89 As much as we want him to be honest with her it isn’t going to happen anytime soon. She is eventually going to figure it out due to the small things finally starting to add up and she will then confront one of them about it. Just hope that it is him because she will be more understanding towards him hopefully rather than doing it with Sena because we all know how she likes to lie and will end up trying to spin some lie like how she loved him but he decided to dump her because she wasn’t rich enough or something to that extent.

@dramaninja About Sena never not try being evil is like expecting monkeys to fly. Oh wait that happened in Wizard of Oz. But one gets the idea. There may be times when she tries to be good but those times don’t last long because she isn’t a 100% sincere or she doesn’t have faith in her people that she is more than willing to betray them to achieve her gains. From what we could see from their flashbacks (Sena and Gangsta Prince) during their times in the States they seemed to be truly happy. Unfortunately, that only lasted till he had money but the moment his company went bankrupt she ditched him. Though a point to be noted was that Gangsta Prince was taking care of her during that time out of his own pocket and if he continued to do so then she shouldn’t have had anything to worry unless she was with him for his money (that he would inherit) for future luxuries and all. Plus, she does seem to have a bit of regret for leaving him behind. Such as telling her dead mother that she had to break up with her boyfriend so that she could live her mother’s dream or take her revenge for her etc.. Not sure what she expects at this point to be honest. Does she think that after divorcing her current husband after a year she can get back with Gangsta Prince and he would be cool with that or that after she takes over YB Group Gangsta Prince and family would be okay with her as she could even pay them back and thus accept her as part of the family. Probably it might have worked if they didn’t know where she was and that she was related to Ka Kyung and all. She has gotten used to taking things from others that don’t belong to her because she thinks that she is entitled to them. Eventually this will be her downfall one day.

Wasn’t it Sena’s specialty these days to make sure she skips on a honeymoon (her own) or crash someone elses (Ka Kyung and Gangsta Prince)

Gangsta Princes Dad is a smart man and his family should learn to heed his advice more often. It depends on what Gangsta Prince will reveal to Ka Kyung if he even does for instance just telling about his past won’t be enough. He needs to also tell her what Sena has been upto these days. He shouldn’t have to shoulder the burden all on his own in trying to save her company. That is her right to do so as well. Him denying that just isn’t fair to all parties and the longer he hides it the more damage others can do that have this knowledge. Let’s see all the people that are aware of this fact are as follows. Sena and her family (Hyun Ki and Scum), the Gangsta Prince and his family apart from Drama Queen (his mother). from these we know that Scum and Sena are fully capable of spinning a story to their liking the more Gangsta Prince delays the matter. Infact I would rather like it if Ka Kyung is fully aware of his past but she doesn’t let it on because she loves him and doesn’t care about his past thus when someone reveals this to break them apart she tells them calmly that Gangsta Prince never lied to her in the first place and that she knew all about it. This way the damage done will be greatly reduced. Sadly, I don’t think that is the way drama writers generally go.

@UnniSarah Ka Kyung’s personality is such that everybody likes her apart from Sena who clearly is an exception to the rule for obvious reasons and all. Infact she is someone that can’t seem to understand her. What is that old saying Evil Doesn’t/Can’t Comprehend Good. It is for this very reason she can’t seem to understand why two men seem to have fallen for her or what makes her so special. Until she doesn’t realize just how sincere Ka Kyung is she is going to always remain jealous of her. She fakes everything and probably expects the same of others and that is why she is never going to understand Ka Kyung. What also gets to her is to see such love, trust and loyalty among Ka Kyung and Gansta Prince because this is something that she knows that she herself isn’t capable of doing so. When things get tough she does one thing Run. But this isn’t the way of Ka Kyung.

Also like I mentioned in all my early posts her leaving Gangsta Prince was a mistake which she is going to eventually realize. Some are saying that she is going to think that she still has feelings for him if she is capable of doing so. But the sad truth is that if she ever loved him then she wouldn’t have taken the path that she did. She thinks that she is doing it for revenge but in doing so she forsook her own happiness. Her biggest moment of realization is going to come when she realizes that her mother never loved her and was merely using her for her own revenge and thus her giving up on Gangsta Prince was a mistake as she could have had her happily ever after. Plus like I said her revenge is only secondary her first and primary goal is always going to be to look after herself not caring how many people that she has to hurt along the way just so that she can live a comfortable life and all. While I will admit that she may have indeed had a happy life while she was with Gangsta Prince I doubt that she was in love with him she just thought that she was. Being with him made her forget her other problems.

In regards to Ka Kyungs dad and whether or not he was corrupted by Queen Of Manipulation. I don’t think that he was inherently bad. His one aim is to look after his children and make sure that they live nice and comfortable life and are also happy at the same time. Even now that seems to be his goal to an extent. I just think that thanks to QoM he has just gotten a bit greedier at best. For instance, before she became part of his family he might have been more open to letting Gangsta Prince become part of his family. But the moment she became part of the family he suddenly realized that a whole lot of doors suddenly opened for him that weren’t present previously. Such as Scum offering to him to search for a potential husband for Ka Kyung. Meaning that she would have a shot to live a nice life just like her brother. So in this case he simply doesn’t think that Gangsta Prince is simply good enough for his daughter. Plus, add to the fact that he may think that Gangsta Prince might be interested in her because she is rich and all suddenly and that he might want to use that for his own gain and all. On the other hand, if Ka Kyung were to marry someone in her supposed league a rich person then they wouldn’t have this problem since they are already rich they would have no need to take from others and all. He will only realize just how wrong he was when he discovers how Sena has betrayed his family and how he was played By Scum and company. The Queen is simply manipulating the situation to her liking and his feelings to her advantage. This way he may seem like an unreasonable person but I suspect that he still is a somewhat decent person just that he has wool covering his eyes at the moment.

Well that will be all from my end for the moment. Finally, Episode 24 is out on the website that I watch. So will download it and hopefully watch it tomorrow. Will give my thoughts regarding it later on. So till then take care all of you and keep posting. We are finally getting some interesting thoughts regarding this show. Making me more excited to both watch it and read the posts here.. :D

Now I have to wonder (and hope) if they truly get to register a marriage. Given how early we are in this drama I just do not know at this point. I want to hope that we finally have a writer and drama that does put the OTP together early and they stay together fighting all the hardships until the end. We see no (more) noble idiocy. We have already seen this from Hot Hunk so I want to hope we do not have a repeat of these two trying to spare each others feelings by sacrificing which only ends up benefiting others while the OTP suffers. 

@Ldy Gmerm I am hoping for the same thing chingu. Ka Young has sacrificed enough for a lifetime. She needs to think of herself and not her family. She should be happy do what needs to be done for herself.

Se Na has already giving her family doubts about her. KY is doubting her because of how she handled her mother when she had no right to do that.  Do Young and their Father. 

G67an22VBeasnQqXNBJZFu-B33a41QZDAzaD64pM

Episode 25 will air on August 31, 2018.... :cold_sweat::bawling::bawling:

I hope Hot Hunk really tell everything about Sena to KY :)  Although I don't think that truth will be out (because too soon and episode's end would have been confession concretely)... 

Whatever I doubt they will ever break up (now or later)... Their love is really-really strong (specially KY, she fully, clearly loves him, and vice versa). I think  if separation/time-jump happens in the future, it doesn't come from breaking up... Maybe Sena will do very bad thing (or accident), and Hot Hunk will be injured seriously or disappear, so they will believe that he is dead (maybe on their wedding's day or later)...

I'm happy that sport events will be finished this week, so annoying. Everyday I wait for new episodes. 

Waiting for Ep 25 to post!  Waiting... Waiting... Waiting...

*Response to previous comments about WitchyFaker still having feelings about HotHunk...

She left HotHunk to marry the Pillsbury DoughBoy, REALLY?  How could she not have regrets?  Uh, like every night!  Enough said about her really bad decision.  HotHunk's family has money, maybe not like her (fake) bio-dad's family, but her married family isn't crazy-wealthy either.  So WHY she left HotHunk to chase after a DoughBoy without much more money is just KDrama dumbness.  *

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Ep 24...

WOW!  Things didn't go as WitchyFaker wanted.  Too bad. So sad.  NOT! :D

HotHunk is going to help expose WitchyFaker, well, the witchy part anyway.  WitchyFaker only has her eyes on making HotHunk stay far away from SweetGirl and scheming to take over her married family's company.  Nice girl, huh?   EXCEPT...

WitchyFaker's (fake) bio-family is scheming to steal from her what she steals from her married family!  Ahhh, ya gotta give it to these KDrama writers.  HotHunk wants to ride in on a white horse to save SweetGirl and her family from his scheming ex.  He's plenty HOT, but not so much in the upstairs department.   Rather than compromise his glass-blowing future, he could simply have his parents out WitchyFaker to DoughBoy & DimBulb father-in-law.  But Noooo!  That would end this series in 25 episodes and the contract is for 100.  :blink:  So it's on!  

DimBulb was going to reconcile with the X that left him when he was down&out.  He would probably want to keep WitchyFaker so DoughBoy wouldn't be divorced. 

HotHunk & SweetGirl are off to a little country church so HotHunk can come clean and admit his past relationship with WitchyFaker.  SweetGirl won't care and want to know if NOW they can go to a hotel for their HotNight?  I am so with ya SweetGirl, do the on-line-check-in and take the express elevator!  :wub:

What's up with the empty churches in every KDrama?  Churches must be the only quiet, uncrowded places in Korea!  

Will the DoughBoy and DimDad start to question their scheming new relative?  I say  'Not Yet,' there are 75 more episodes.  

1 hour ago, gigoballeto21 said:

I started out loving this drama.But its getting annoying because of the character of kang Sena and how Yoon Jung Han is kissing to her demand not to date Kayoung. From the look of things Sena is going to have her way all the time till towards the end. This would make it really annoyin. hope it is not as long as the mysterious personal shopper. I would just skip the episodes inbetween and wait till the end of the drama. Period!

Sorry to disappoint you in regards to this but this show is going to drag just as much as Mysterious Personal Shopper since this is in the 100 episode category list like that one. If you like shows that have quick resolutions you might want to watch the smaller ones that come twice a week but are about 1 hour each. For Example Are You Human that just finished or Lovely Horribly which is ongoing.

So in other words pretty much expect Sena to be in control of things and getting away with all the evil things till pretty much the last episode. :(

@watchumlots It depends on Sena's plans in regards to her current marriage over her Ex. Sure there may not be such a huge difference between Gangsta Prince and her husband but we have to question what was her end game in the first place. For instance I have always wondered was her initial plan to always get married to her husband for the intel that her dad required for the LED Facemask or was she rushed into doing that. For instance did she plan on getting the plans some other way prior to this. Also according to Scum he expects her to be married only for a year before she should get a divorce and move on from her current life. Meaning he might have discussed this aspect with her before he told her to get married. This might have been enough to convince her to go along with the plan for the time being.

What is a year compared to her living with 5 years with another man. She could just bare with it etc.. Also it would be much better if they actually explained what her revenge plans are and how she plans to go about them. Unfortunately the most we get to see her currently is trying to break her Ex from marrying her SiL for various reasons and how those plans are failing. For instance we know that she is Eying Scum's wealth and she is showing that she is planning on backstabbing him when the time arises by recording all of his incriminating conversations. But how and when is she going to use them. On top of all this she has already gotten her hands on YB Company shares. She needs to collect more of them if she wants to try and take over that company. To some extent I can see her trying to use money that she gets through certain ways and buys some more shares. She convinces Scum that they are on the same side and thus he lets her do so since he thinks that when both of them have enough they will combine those shares and take over the company with him leading it naturally. What he won't realize until to late is that it's going to be the exact opposite since she will probably use this as a perfect time to use the recordings as blackmail material to get the rest of the shares from him as well.

In many ways Sena fits in perfectly with her Fake Family because she is just as likely to backstab the other as the others do try and do to each other. The only thing that I can see so far is that Hyun Ki and the Grandfather atleast don't try and do this to each other unlike Scum who is clearly after the company and all. I can only assume that Hyun Ki is like that because he knows how his grandfather values his bloodline so much and on top of all this since he is a male it seems like he knows that as of now he has no real competition to speak of and thus naturally his grandfather will simply hand the company down to him. Thus he simply needs to wait to get it. On the other hand Scum is totally aware of this fact as well. But thinks that he deserves the company due to his age and for how long that he has served it. As for Sena she is crazy since there is no real justification for her to try and take it apart from that fake delusion of Revenge that she thinks that she is carrying out.

A question regarding her revenge plans is that what is she going to do when she gets her hands on the company and Scum's properties etc.. Lets assume for a moment that she manages to kick them all out of the house and the company will that be sufficient. I think not simply because what will she do next. Let's say that the later works and she gets to live in a nice and comfortable house for the rest of her life but the same can't be said about the former because she hasn't shown any sign that she can run a company just fine if she takes it over. It has been stated that she has a MBA but so far we have seen no real proof of that. If she had atleast done something for either company that helps them and all I might find it believable but as of now I don't think so. Also even if she does take over the company will the workers over there be willing to work under her.

Anyway will be waiting for the next episode before I add anything else. SO till then take care all of you and keep posting. :) :)

Archived