[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

I just got done watching ep 24 and I realized which characters I like and don't like.

I don't like Ka Young's father anymore. He is being unreasonable and childish.

Sena and her entourage (dad + driver), of course. I'm looking forward to the day they get caught. 

I like Hot Hunk's dad (and the rest of the family). He's gentle and reasonable. He's straight-forward. Glad that he told Ka-Young the reason why he opposed the relationship. It wasn't her but Hot Hunk. 

I like Ka Young's mom. She's supportive and loving. 

I like Ka Young's step brother and his girl friend. I'm really warming up to these two. I love how frank and cool the friend is. Step Brother is really starting to open up. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he didn’t tell her, she stopped him and wouldn’t let him. The couple moments were cute.. two moping siblings because they didn’t get their way.. it will get ugly soon no doubt. The wedding happened for real and they registered their marriage.. let’s hope they can stick it out for the whole drama.. but i have my doubts with this SN secret 

I am still waiting for subs for the latest ep but have already watched some clips on KBS Youtube channel. Both of them are so sweet :wub: i'm in love with how Jung Han stares at Gayoung. His stares are full of love. What this drama had done to me lol. 

Wow, this was the best episode :)  So fast than an rocket. I don't know what more in 75 episode. Marriage registration, honeymoon, first night (beautifully edited) in one episode . I love their scene, there is something peace, harmony and limitless love, adoration, trust in each other... They were cute and when HotHunk said what the prettiest in her, I knew he would say her eyes. Actress really has pretty, black, starry, expressive eyes. 

I hope when KaYoung get to know the truth about Sena, she will remember her words, what she said to Hot Hunk: I don't need to know your past, whatever it's let's bury it. I'm yours unconditionally, I'll believe you unconditionally :wub::blush: 

From preview they innovate their room, it will be funny.

wow. Wow!!! Another amazing episode .As I read the comments posted, was so worried I would be disappointed and was saddened he didn't tell her the truth . I think this was perfect and sweet at the same time . The script was well written and it made blush. 

Ep 25 w/Eng subs:

Well finally!

It was the LONGEST KDrama day EVER!  

First they meet-up dressed up in suitable wedding attire, around NOON because SweetGirl was on a blind date for LUNCH!

THEN, they drive out of the city to a church where HotHunk fails to disclose his past.

THEN, they find the preacher and get themselves hitched.

THEN, they go off pepper-picking.

THEN, they have lunch in the field. (really bad continuity)

THEN, they splash around in the stream.

THEN, they have some dinner.

THEN... well THEN!  They have some honeymoon sweetness.

THEN, the next day the fall-out begins.

They go to work.

They meet with 1/2 the parents.

HotHunk confronts WitchyFaker.  "Can't we all just get along?"

But the BEST PART, even better than our honeymooners and their moon-y looks, was when WitchyFaker's father, CorpCrapHeap, threw her character and deeds in her snarly face.  Yeah, that was THE BEST.  "I know your type."  And he proceeded to accurately enumerate each of her lousy, crummy, horrible, despicable character traits and deeds, saying she was like her mother, who isn't even her mother.  Nice family.  She should be happy they don't share DNA.

Good thing HotHunk is fully-aware of his good luck in escaping her clutches.  

Of course we will have a break-up to make-up.  There are 75+ episodes remaining and our couples are already married.  

Editing flaw... the scene where HotHunk walks away from WitchyFake at the River of Woes, WitchyFake was still holding his cell phone. 

OMO OMO! GY and JH are the sweetest couple ever. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I loved the scene where they both went up the stairs and GY was surprised to the see the bed. The way JH stood up right behind her at her ear leveled was OMG! :w00t:.

I always thought that Sena knew about her dad's plan about bankrupting her husband's business. I was shocked to know that this wasn't the case and surprisingly, my heart ached for Sena after seen her cried so hard inside the car. I guess she really started to feel something for DY and doesn't want to completely screw up his family. 

I still like HK's character thus far. He's not like acting like Sena or his dad or joining them in their evil deeds even though he could. The fact that he's trying to help GY's family from getting screwed up with the proposal deal tells me that he's character is not the typical richard simmons**** 2nd lead male. I really wish for his character to remain the same way until  the end. 

Before, I go, I have to say... GY's dad is so dumb!!! His son is telling him that the deal with in-laws is not good and this guy is just so adamant! If it wasn't because DY and GY are part of the company, I would've wished for him to get really screwed up for being so stupid! <_<

It's a little too late for Se Na at this point. Even if she did not think of what that man could be wanting to do to her in laws she became a part of it when she stole the documents from the safe.  Even without love for her husband why would she steal from them if she truly cared for them. When you pull in innocents this is what happens. She knew the type of people her husband and his family where she still choose to pursue him and marry him making him fall in love with her thus bringing him and his family into the cross hairs of that evil fake dad.  Its not like she was not made aware of that fake dad's personality. Its also not like she was not warned by her fake half brother as well. Its only when she is confronted with the truth she can't hide from that she is upset. I truly also loved fake dad reading her true personality to her. Its finally someone who needed to make sure she heard it. It did not get to her when JH or his sister said it to her or even fake half bro. Its only when fake dad pointed out her character that she is hurt to hear the truth about herself. A true moment of the truth hurts. 

Nothing Se Na can do now unless she betrays that man early and we have too many episodes before that even happens. I can see her betraying him later because she has her own agenda. Whatever Se Na things of doing will not be enough to stop what is going to happen to her in laws now. Her revenge will take precedence until the love she says she has for her husband truly hits her. Perhaps her act of helping them get back which was stolen will help her end up staying with her husband or redeeming her mistakes towards that family. 

AS it stands now the dumbest character in this drama is GY's Dad because even when his son told him about the proposal he still wants to believe that man would not stiff them. He will be the one passing out and holding his head moaning and groaning when what his son tried to tell him comes to pass. Sometimes a person has to learn the hard way and experience the trouble before they finally open their eyes to the evil around them. Dear old abeoji  is a prime example of what not to be and that is gullible.  He is wiling to blindly trust that man because he is the father of his daughter in law but yet he can not give his daughter the benefit of the doubt on JH. 

I am glad that JH gave the brother a heads up on the proposal. Fake father in law was hoping to slip in a fast one before anyone knew thinking they would just trust him and sign without reading the fine print. I do not know if this will be able to stop what the man is plotting but it was a good first attempt. I think they will still end up having their mask stolen and loose the company no matter what they have done now. Simply because we have too many episodes to go and that man is ruthless. Trouble will be coming and no one at this point is strong enough alone to fight it. 

JH and GY have a long way to go and as much as I love the fact they are finally together. I think that she needs to remember her words spoken in that church today when she learns the truth. AT least when she does it will all make sense to her why Se Na acted the way she did. What I hope is that no matter what she learns or they go through they fight it together with no separations. 

For now JH has got Se Na to back off but she will once again act up. Only now she is distracted by what her fake dad is trying to pull and the fact that JH knows it and is now married into the family with evidence to prove her part in things. . Once she finds away around that she will again act as crazy as we have seen her act before. Along with conniving, manipulative and sneaky.  

One of the better scenes is when HK told his father that his and Se Na's actions are what brought things to this point. JH had walked away from GY but Se Na and he father had to try and frame him. Its a true case of making trouble that benefited the good guys. Thanks evil crew for putting our love birds together. We appreciate you..! :thumbsup:

HK never loved GY he liked her because she was a breath of fresh air. She was a safe person to be with and she made him happy. The one he still loves and loves him is JH's sister. Eventually they will get back together but not until he deals with his family who wants to think she is not good enough. 

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello Chingu's @mqiuwen    @Ldy Gmerm  @mimii89  

Happy Present Day  To an amazing episode

@UnniSarah OMO OMO!!! :w00t: Those GIFs!!  Thank you so much dear! :love::love::love::kiss_wink:

Tbh, I was gonna ask you if you could share some of your amazing GIFs focusing on those scenes, but changed my mind because I didn't want to sound like I was imposing of you.. Thank you so much! :heart: U! 

Same. I hope that when KY founds out that SN is his ex that she doesn't get mad. She promised that she loves him unconditionally and that she doesn't want to hear it so I hope that when the time comes, she will still stays by his side. 

Dad is proving once again how unlikeable and immature he is. Thank goodness the brother isn't like him. 

The pace of the plot is still fast and so is KY and JH relationship, despite still having a long way to go. I wonder if we'll get a baby soon?? 

@mqiuwen  No problem chingu. If you ever want a scene GIf just let me know.... it is amazing we both need those exact scenes GIF LOL LOL 

I have faith in KY and will take in account the title of the drama. Love to the end/ Love til the end must mean loving each other through love, pain, happiness and hardship. Sure the wedding was fast pace but I believe the writer has a plan. She will remember her words. The same she stood by his side when he was framed, she will understand. 

I have to agree , KY's father is so dumb. Even KY's mother said why did you send her on a blind date. He then turned to look at his DIL . That moment was funny Lol lol I think it will take a long time for him to see Se Na's  true colors and it will hit him. Ever since you SN joined his family every thing in his life took a drastic turn for the worst. He will start to hate her. He actually cried in her old room. He is just a big baby and I really dislike him. 

Do Young has started getting used to seeing his mom. 

Omo OMO , Drama Queen is really something. She went to the restaurant looking for something shiny instead she ended up embarrassing her son because she was offended to KY’s family baggage. She never seems to disappoint and she really made me hate her. She was all for rooting for the couple but because they eloped she might choose to be difficult because of the richness she was expecting. They already told her how the In laws objected to the union and still had hopes for expensive gift. Smh smh smh 

Ep 26 w/o subs:

Cute Cute Cute.  

The adults in this series are the thoughtless and reckless ones.   SweetGirl's father only has 1/2 a brain, HotHunk's mother (DimWitDame) has even less.  

Will DimWitDame go to WitchyFake's house and make a scene, outing WitchyFake?  Stand by, we will know tomorrow.  

I really really hate GY dad.. he is not only immature, he is rude and totally unprofessional. Any success he has isn’t from his business persona because he doesn’t give even one ounce of vibes that would make people like him.. one thing I’ve noticed is that GY brother seems to be realizing SN twofaced self a little and will start questioning her motives.. 

still wish JH had told GY but I truly hope she remembers what she said and stands by it when the truth does come out! 

Archived