[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 30 & 31 w/Eng subs:

Verified WitchyFake is a real broom-riding witch.  

Verified the two siblings of siblings like each other.

Verified the ThirdPartyWitness is a third party witness & participant to WitchyFake's plotting and scheming and success.  

Will ThirdParty spill the beans?  

It's only Ep 30's, waaay more to go.  But it's really fun to watch WitchyFake squirm. 

I watched 31 and 32 episode.

31/ OTP was funny with piggyback, although quickly it become awkward with Sena's arriving:sweatingbullets:. And their little kiss and talk about JungBin-HyunKi was cute. They are so natural. I think HotHunk oppose his sister's relationship because of witch.  We got flashback about HotHunk and Witch's relationship. Sorry, HotHunk really I'm his fangirl too (than KY's mom and JungBin) but he was stupid, I don't understand what he saw in her, she was so ungrateful and rude...

32/ So much I enjoyed the slaps what witch got from Emily. She deserved already... :P And in the end the surprise party. it couldn't worse for Sena. this is real nightmare:D:lol: I love Emily, she perfectly knows how play this game with "her friend". 

With this lie it becomes worse and worse. Before there was chance that maybe she forgive, but now completely it's impossible, they made fool out of KY. I will feel sorry for HotHunk and KY when truth will be out, because I know HotHunk is really good person, he loves her with full heart, but I will understand KY for leaving him because of lie. The best in them, that they love each other sincerely without their pride/ego, they do everything for each other. For example lot of people wouldn't allow their husband/wife to talk alone with their "ex" (than KY did) or lot of people wouldn't be "servant" with smart brain in their love's family (than HotHunk did)

About 1 month passed, there are 2 month for Murano travelling, early marriage and yet nothing news about baby (from KY or Witch) or truth. Why do I have very bad premonition???:wacko:  I don't think they will travel together to Murano.

@csancsy:  Agreed.  I don't think Murano is in their future. 

They are going to have to stay in Korea and battle WitchyFake who will be taking over their company.  The good news:   GoodSon will side with them. 

HEY!!!  Did anyone catch the phrase "He's only holding them for me" when HotHunk's sister asked GoodSon if he was OK losing his stocks & everything to his uncle?  Was he truly consoling her OR... is EvilUncle in on preventing WitchyFake's impending scam?  

There will certainly be a break-up to make-up between HotHunk & SweetGirl.  And, will SweetGirl's brother, NiceBro, ditch-the-witch when he learns of her scams, lies, and history with HotHunk?  

WHAT is the big deal about your husband's X?  He didn't marry her.  They lived together for 5 years and he didn't marry her.  Too bad. So Sad.   MOVE ON!   Well, except for that one little fact that your hubby's X is now married to your brother and living in your house...  Nothing a short trip to the River of Woes coupled with a swift push won't fix. (I'm just sayin')  

Wondering how WitchyFake will be outed as a complete FAKE since she has already skewed a DNA test?  How will anyone get the clue that she's an impostor?  

Stay tuned.  In ~70 episodes, all will be revealed.  We are still just winding-up.

@Leila Essalih Yes, I think that truth is OUT :wacko: Although HotHunk didn't say loud that Sena was his ex, I think KY realized the truth. She put things together: She remembered that DramaQueen almost said Sena's name once (it wasn't Emily) and she heard that HotHunk and his mom speak about Sena badly. She isn't stupid. It seems that she doesn't say anything yet to her husband or anybody, just she observes and suffer silently, alone. It would be better her to talk, because so HotHunk isn't afraid anymore and he can say his version, but from preview it seems she will question wrong person (Sena). I hope, she will get to know that Sena is wicked.

@watchumlots Yes, I think they will not go to Murano (although it would be good to see them in Murano in series). Now Sena and her "dad" again are plotting...

Wow, KY really knows the truth and remembers everything little puzzle (promises, lies, HotHunk wanted to confess). She completely piece together. Poor girl, fully broke down, sad and angry, suffers alone. I don't know what she will do, but nothing good. :(:wacko:Since wedding It's first night that they slept separately, but yet HotHunk didn't notice the change in KY's behavior because he got drunk with HyunKi. 

It seems KY is very angry at Sena for manipulation, and she will hide what she know. I think from last scene she will fight with Sena for the company, because she accepted that Emily has to go because of Sena's secret, but she informed her as last gift before travelling that she knows what she know. I hope Emily will be honest with her. It's enough stupid thing after these little puzzles, if in the future yet KY believes in any lies which they can feed her with.  

Partly I'm happy, that she knows the truth, partly I'm sad. I think now HotHunk's suffering will begin, because KY is very cold to him and he will not know her behaviour's reason. Already I feel sorry, but he deserves a little. I hope her cold behaviour to her husband doesn't last long (please don't be angry at him very much, he is too good and cute).

Two scene was very funny and I laughed :D One: When JungBin tried to explain and present the friendly-european face-kiss on HotHunk , then he pushed her with disgust:) :lol:Two: When HyunKi and HotHunk got drunk, HyunKi always tease him with KY and HotHunk always get jealous:D I enjoy their bromance (I hope HyunKi really forget KY). I was so surprised, when HotHunk said, that JungBin just could date for max two weeks (Very short time).

I can understand a bit of KY's shock but at the same time I am a bit disappointed in her. Hot Hunk wanted to tell her before they said " I Do" his father wanted him to tell her she is the one who stopped him and said the past did not matter and she would love him no matter what. A bit of unease is expected in her shock but she is the one who continued to pursue this. Something about his ex girlfriend drove her to dig until she realized the truth from the clues. 

Now she knows that the ex is not Emily (Who I loved and wish she did not leave!) but Se Na who has been nothing but a lying manipulative witch. Of course her anger is expected but it should be directed at Se Na and not Hot Hunk. He is the party that was done wrong and he is the one that SeNa was trying to hurt to keep him away. I love KY going against Se Na in the meeting and I expect that HK will the be next to realize that KY may know. Hot Hunk knows or suspects after hearing she saw Emily before she left. 

So where is KY going on that bus at the end? She left without her phone and her wedding ring?  Is she going to get her head together to come back and stand by her man? I hope that is the case. I feel she should have talked to him first before taking off. Let's hope that her love is really unconditional and large enough to get over this. HH is not to blame for this when he wanted to tell her before they married! I do not want KY and Hot Hunk to break up it only falls into Se Na's hands. Everyone has been hiding that secret not for Se Na but to protect Hot Hunk and KY but Se Na is the one who benefited the most. Its time we have a period where Se Na is in the hot seat. 

KY needs to come back and not let Se Na she knows the truth but she needs to show Se Na she will not let her steal what does not belong to her. 

Ga Young has a big case of "easier said than done". I am glad she made known that she was jealous of her husband's past and her silly speech before that everything was fine with her was wrong. I believe with that little trip she will sort her feelings out. Obviously, it is war between the two sisters in law. Ga Young will be a "big boulder" on Sena's side.

After watching the subs I understand a bit more. So I can give KY  a bit of slack when she was hit with the truth and she is in shock. (Although she brought it on herself to find out the truth after saying constantly she did not want to know.)  Sometimes finding out the truth may not be the best thing. In this case I think it was because with it hidden it gave Se Na something to hold over everyone who was hiding the secret to protect KY and her husband. At least she admitted to Emily that Hot Hunk did try to tell her over and over and she was the one who did not want to hear it. KY is also aware that it was all Se Na who did her husband wrong. 

Emily wanted to know what she would do now that she knows and asked her to not leave her hubby and KY told her it will be up to her. KY did tell Emily that her father and brother adore Se Na. You can tell that KY sees Se Na as a manipulative and lying witch now. KY told Emily that her mom loves her husband and KY said she likes or liked him more. I am not sure if she was saying she likes him more now even knowing the truth or she liked him more then when her mom was in support of him. (still pondering on that.)

The best thing to come out of this is for KY to realize that something is not right with what Se Na is trying to do with that company or at the very least to decide to give Se Na a run for her money and not let her have things all her way. I loved that KY blocked Se Na on all fronts. She and her fake father thought since Stupid Dad was on board with giving away their technology that the kids would also follow. KY blocked that and called her brother to determine exactly what was said. (GO KY). I loved her calling out that they still do not know who really took the CAD drawings although she looked right in Se Na's face. 

Its not going to be easy for Se Na and her dad to get their hands on that technology or to buy that company as they think. IS it me or is big bro uncomfortable about the deal that Se Na is brokering. From where I sit it does not look like he has been as enthusiastic as his father over this. The father is just foolish to a. like Se Na so much. B. trust Se Na and her fake dad so much and C. not think clearly for himself that things do not seem right. 

I think HK and Hubby suspect that KY knows the truth. I too think that her outing will clear her head and let her decide to stay with her hubby. I do hope she talks to him though and put his mind at ease. 

Se Na will find that KY has become a huge road block for her and she will do something to her. 

Just because Emily left it does not mean she is done trying finding out what else Se Na is hiding. From what she said when she was forcefully pushed out of the country Se Na is going to be blown out the water the next time Emily shows up or manages to find out the truth and tells someone. I hope she is not hurt finding out or she finds out and takes precaution to not let Se Na she did. Se Na will not hesitate to get rid of her if she manages to find out Se Na is not the real daughter. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ180M-ERr6ki1vGlteg2simages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW6FD17RrFqEE91MAu7lSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIflUVrnaS7nIsJT-Sw0E

I really felt bad for KY tonight I mean we knew it was coming but she sure didn't and still even when you do it doesn't make it easy to watch.  She of all people realizes that her husband tried more than once to tell her the truth and maybe that's what hurts her most of all.  That and the fact that she is humiliated in knowing the number of people who knew around her and not one of them felt the need to be honest with her or say anything to her.  I mean the pain just keeps getting deeper and deeper because she also must be thinking of her brother and wondering what will this do to him or how will she protect his heart as well...

Yet I think and just speaking for myself here, the elephant in the room is the fact that her husband lived with her new sister-in-law for five years.  It's not someone in his past that she might never see again or by chance might bump into once every blue moon.  This is someone who lives within the home she grew up in who lied and deceived her and her family I might add is adored by her own father.  She works with her, she eats with her and there is no escaping her.  Like I said I can only speak for myself but dang that is to much for any woman to handle in my opinion no matter how good or kind hearted she is...

Shocked I would be not to mention no matter what her husband was trying to tell her I guarantee you one thing.  That piece of news would have been the last thing she would have expected him to say.  I mean she just went through heck just to marry him and now to have this nightmare become her reality. 

Seeing a woman your husband loved and slept with who left him broken hearted not the other way around.  Not to mention is now sleeping with your brother!   Lets just say my jealous self towards my husband and my protective self toward my brother might be on a bus too!!!  Just needing to get away and clear my mind...

Everyone of us has got a past. But I guess it will be difficult to have an ex girlfriend 'parading' in front of you and is now a relation by marriage. She is also one who pushed her own friend to take her place as the ex. Ga Young is always mad that everyone around her was trying to cover for Sena. She knows their good intentions but she will have to work it out herself.

And Ga Young ssi ... don't give Sena any face. Do her in!

Lee Young Ah went through a similar character in "The Golden Bride". In that drama, her husband was really an A++.

Sad episode. Poor KY and HotHunk.  I felt sorry for them, I hope their suffering doesn't last long. :tears:  Although KY usually is kind with everybody, I knew that if she is hurt, she would be very cruel and brutal and I wasn't mistaken.:( She knows that her hubby suffers more (I loved her scene with HyunKi in the car, and that HyunKi defend HotHunk), he loves her, but yet she torments him and doesn't want to forgive... And she intend to destroy Witch, she wants to detect everything about Sena. 

HaeRi was right completely about them (mom and KY), when she spoke out that they pretend to be kind, but in fact they can't accept her and they are mean. 

Now I'm curious when KY's brother and their parents will know the truth about Sena. I think the mom's reaction will be the strongest. She will not take well (already she feels remorse because of her son) . I hope she or KY will pull out the Witch's hair and slap her (not just imagination).:)

HotHunk, fighting! I think KY will forgive ultimately. I would like them to talk with each other. But now KY doesn't want to see her hubby. we have to wait for this, I don't want cold war between them.

Check this out 

Jung Han crying. He cries so manly and beautiful. It just broke my heart :heartbreak:seeing him cry. He needs to have the chance to talk to KY. He should show her the ring. A beautiful ring, something she will love and cherish forever.  

@dramaninja   Chingu , I have no idea what you are talking about. I do know this is a daily and she will have to fall for it so the drama can go on.  I think our OTP will be safe. 

Wow:( I just watched without sub, so I didn't understand, but the end is very rough.:angry: Please!!! Somebody kill Witch now!!!. I don't know what she wants from HotHunk before KY. She wants to make him violent, bad guy, or she wants to make KY believe that HotHunk wants to cheat on her wife with her.

Poor HotHunk, he gets so much insult and attack from Sena (and KY too), he really reached his limit (he was frightening). If KY believes that, she is really stupid, it's ridiculous.

LATER EDITED: I checked it with subs later. It seems they set a trap for Sena. KY already disclaimed Italy-travelling, she will not go because of company and family. She really fight for their company, goes after Witch completely. Although HotHunk said too that he will stay, he will not go without her. I have feeling, that KY would make him go to Italy (she doesn't want him give up his dream) or something will happen (now Witch is enough dangerous, she can hurt KY or HotHunk). I think finally HotHunk will go to Italy for 3 years...

Archived