[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

not sure whether it's the lighting or mark of the lipstick, but Miso's chin looked red after that intense tender kiss 

forget chin the fact that both of their ears are fiery red tells you everything 

[animate output image]

also this "At the very least, ears are closely tied to sexual arousal. When we're turned on, our ears get hot and, on some of us, turn bright red - dead giveaway of arousal. Ears are also full of nerve endings, making them an intense erogenous zone for most of us."

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Which one do u like most? For me, no 2 :phew:

except for their first kiss all their other kisses were mind blowing cause they had a sense of consensuality to it. also these two kisses (more like pecks) are very under appreciated :wub:

Source imageSource image

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Sorry but... 

It has not even one year yet since WWWSK and here comes another drama on the same channel with the same producer and the same actress with same storylines about:

- officemates

- traumatic childhood

- met when they were kids

- lost memory

And 

- her office look is the same many times she is like Kim Mi So. 

- and many more scenes which is reminiscent of WWWSK

I wonder how PMY and Namoo felt about all of these. Since they have been the industry long enough, then they should be aware that she cannot escape comparisons with WWWSK with these turn of events in the drama. :sweatingbullets:

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I wonder how PMY and Namoo felt about all of these. Since they have been the industry long enough, then they should be aware that she cannot escape comparisons with WWWSK with these turn of events in the drama

Maybe she doesn't mind it much! Besides official romance are sureshot hit with the audience so it's a safe bet! As long as there aren't any cliché moments it doesn't matter what the genre is 

yeahhh.. but oh well.. its almost done anyway.. all they can do is just do the best they can until the end.. and maybe not everyone one saw wwwsk yet.. so they enjoy watching HPL. 

just really proud of PMY on this one.. She just proved once again that she's a versatile actress.. :glasses:

45 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I wonder how PMY and Namoo felt about all of these.

i honestly think they dont really mind.. but yeah it feels weird sometimes how similar some scenes are.. but it is what it is and i guess people dont mind it also.. that’s y HPL is popular... or maybe a lot of its viewers havent watch wwwsk so they dont really know the similarities and jst enjoy the drama for what it is.. 

OH I GET IT NOW...

well I dont wanna say it cos it might sound like comparing so I've been keeping quiet. HAHA.

I guess it was okay if she want to do romcom right after wwwsk but

..pretty much the same storyline...hmm... it should have been another storyline.

The writer should had just follow the webtoon storyline. She's a good chef too. And there's many hot scene too tho...haha. Tho she will stay in the same office, at least she's the boss haha. And she can still fangirling.

51 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

The writer should had just follow the webtoon storyline. She's a good chef too

ohhhh.. so you meant what they're showing now completely different from what its supposed to based on? coz to be honest.. it is more looking like "His" Private Life.. and DeukMi is just completely fangirling on her boyfriend..but the story is mostly revolving around Ryan's..

Just wanted to share you this.. because I actually felt sincerely happy for her when she finally met PSJ face to face. She's from Manila, Philippines and she's one of the most positive fangirl i saw online. :blush:

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

yeah.. she's a Catholic.. its like an informal "Father God".. Papa means Father. :)

Huh? As in it's a way of expressing your praises to jesus crist by calling "father god"? Father is a priest of the church & God is god :/