[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

I have read about PPC saying no comment and open to future possibilities but i have also read that they have blatantly denied the dating rumours

as far a s i've read pmy vehemently denied it in many interviews but she also said somewhere she wouldn't reject it if the opportunity of them dating comes in future.

No bed scene happened it was sexy but very short and and the next scene was already them sleeping in bed implying they had done it with her wearing his shirt and she dreamt of their childhood together which is so WWWSK :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

is he called bulldozer cause he is consistently good doing rom com? :sweatingbullets:

He was called Bulldozer because it was what he was called in WWWSK remember what Kim Mi So called him. 

51 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Why do PPC accept wwwsk project at the first place? They already knew about the rumour but they're brave enough to accept the project.

ehh i actually read a youtube comment under one one of ppc interview. that person said that he/she is korean fan & they said he/she one day  heard their mom gossiping with her friend while watching wwwsk that the lead male recommended pmy as his co star. that person's mom is  a direct friend with the producer of wwwsk. but then when it was asked to psj he denied it saying that he isnn't that influential :/

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I agree but PSJ is called Bulldozer Boyfriend in Korea. The one they call as Nation's Boyfriend is BoGum. :joy:

Hide contents

for me Bulldozer Couple > LaBit Couple. :tounge_xd:

true2:lol: sometimes I'm confused who's actually got the title. I guess it's belong to ParkBogum.  If I'm not mistaken way back during his FM 2017 people call him Nation's boyfriend.

But I think he is called 'Master of Romantic Comedy' and 'Buldozer Boyfriend' and 'Forklift Boyfriend' now :tounge_xd:

But I guess this time we can call PMY 'Bulldozer Girlfriend' too. haha.

Spoiler

since SDM always wanted to go to RG's house. haha. she's always bulldozing around him lol. You guys can count who's going to who's house frequently. 

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

He was called Bulldozer because it was what he was called in WWWSK remember what Kim Mi So called him.

yeah i do remember that! but no he was named bulldozer way before too! here ----

at 5.59 min he said he unintentinally became "bulldozer" for consistently doing good in rom com

i think the strength of HPL mostly comes from the OTP romance and skinship hahhahaa.. not so much of a plot but they made a convincing couple on the screen especially PMY coz she didnt shy away from kissing/touching scenes..

tbh romantic comedy is a tricky genre for me.. if it’s too little romance it seems bland but if it’s too much i feel annoyed somehow hahahhaha.. but yeah im glad PSJ will consider doing Itaewon Class coz lets be honest here im not really a fan of romcom (the one that i truly like is only WWWSK).. and i think i need a break from any romcom dramas for now coz it’s becoming cliche for me (especially after seeing the similarities btween WWWSK and HPL)..

anyhow im anticipating arthdal chronicles and vagabond for now... currently im only watching weekend drama ‘’mother of mine’.. 

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

No bed scene happened it was sexy but very short and and the next scene was already them sleeping in bed implying they had done it with her wearing his shirt and she dreamt of their childhood together ...

Something I've expected already. This time can feel the love. Kudos PMY:thumbsup:

Spoiler

SDM's mom making sure she spend the birthday together with RG so thanks mom lol. very supportive.

I feel like PMY has learned so much from PSJ, I remember during Wwwsk,PSJ was always like “do everything he could,to make the scenes looks good or looks real”

he didn’t mind to put his hands on her body (pretty sure he asked her if it’s okey) ,as long as doing it would make the scene looks good, or hugged her super tightly,or kissed her like a brand new vacuum, and all his add-libs,

while PMY was not that touchy, or sometimes seems like she scared to touch him , lol

And look at her now, she looks just like PSJ ,a Bulldozer , touching her co-star, and all the stuff..

Queen of chemistry 

Queen of rom-com

queen of kiss

and now a bulldozer 

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

27 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

true2:lol: sometimes I'm confused who's actually got the title. I guess it's belong to ParkBogum.  If I'm not mistaken way back during his FM 2017 people call him Nation's boyfriend.

But I think he is called 'Master of Romantic Comedy' and 'Buldozer Boyfriend' and 'Forklift Boyfriend' now :tounge_xd:

But I guess this time we can call PMY 'Bulldozer Girlfriend' too. haha.

Reveal hidden contents

since SDM always wanted to go to RG's house. haha. she's always bulldozing around him lol. You guys can count who's going to who's house frequently. 

In 2017 FM Bo Gum was called Nation's Prince after Moonlight Drama. 

In 2019 he was called Nation's Boyfriend after Encounter drama which in Korean is called Namjachingu literal meaning Boyfriend :lol:

Hahaha at Forklift. 

For me Bulldozer is a very sexy nickname for PSJ :joy:

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

anyhow im anticipating arthdal chronicles and vagabond for now... currently im only watching weekend drama ‘’mother of mine’.. 

Spoiler

Not a fan of another KJW so maybe I will skip Arthdal. Sorry to her fans but I am not really feeling her acting cutesy despite action scenes in DOTS and her Aegyos on and off cam with PSJ in FFMW. 

I only watched FFMW because of PSJ. I am not really an SJK fan so I may skip this lol. 

then we could say that both PSJ and PMY is Bulldozer couple then. :tounge_xd:Proof in wwwsk and proof of them with their other co-stars. 

I must say PMY's acting skills is changing somehow. She seems like not who I seems to know way back before wwwsk. And it surprised me in a good way. She seems more confident now. And confident enough to lead HPL drama. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not a fan of another KJW so maybe I will skip Arthdal. Sorry to her fans but I am not really feeling her acting cutesy despite action scenes in DOTS and her Aegyos in FFMW 

Spoiler

i actually hv no problem with the cast as long as the plot is good.. maybe she will show her different acting styles this time. but my sister already told me she’s not gonna watch it coz SJK looks dirty in it lol... he kinda look like a caveman with that makeup.. but im excited to watch it tho..

they did good on the scene.. they said i love you to each other.. slow kissing.. they had the.moment.. then morning after.. cuddle on bed. it was a sweet scene. 

I will not compare.. different emotions.. different set up.. and we all the know the rest of the differnces. :blush:

They did good. it was sweet and nice.

• Like 3

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

Hide contents

i actually hv no problem with the cast as long as the plot is good.. maybe she will show her different acting styles this time. but my sister already told me she’s not gonna watch it coz SJK looks dirty in it lol... he kinda look like a caveman with that makeup.. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

They copy a lot from Game of Thrones and Star Wars and yes SJK does not look handsome in it. :D I dunno why I do not like her I cannot stand her especially with PSJ. Well probably bec during WWWSK her fans were cruel to PMY calling PMY all sorts of name. 

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hide contents

They copy a lot from Game of Thrones and Star Wars and yes SJK does not look handsome in it. :D I dunno why I do not like her I cannot stand her especially with PSJ. Well probably bec during WWWSK her fans were cruel to PMY calling PMY all sorts of name. 

Spoiler

ohh myy!! as much as Im crushing on SJK.  I also dont like his look in Arthdal. lol! althoug he looked like he gained more muscles. 

oh cmon.. those areb the fans.. not her.. lol.. :DI enjoyed FFMW.. but nope did not see them dating in real life  they were cute onscreen. thats it.

Spoiler

Not watching HPL but for the first time since it aired I watched the last 10 minutes on livestream because I was curious if they will have a hot bed scene after the painting and I want to compare with PPC chemistry. But I was disappointed it was too short. :tounge_xd:

I am not planning to watch Arthdal too (sorry SJK). I will watch Aide and I am currently watching Secret Life of My Secretary it's so good. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:
  Hide contents

ohh myy!! as much as Im crushing on SJK.  I also dont like his look in Arthdal. lol! althoug he looked like he gained more muscles. 

oh cmon.. those areb the fans.. not her.. lol.. :DI enjoyed FFMW.. but nope did not see them dating in real life  they were cute onscreen. thats it.

Spoiler

I actually dont like Aera character because I dont like woman who scream and curse a lot. Even Dongman character seems to be too clingy with Aera. thats why I prefer another couple in there. But gotta admit it PSJ-KJW looks cute together off screen. of cos, oppa-dongsaeng vibe.