[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I have a question, it's for research purpose and I need answer -_-

Do you think when they have a gathering like that, the "neighbors" are coming together? Because It doesn't seem like their whole stylist/make up team was there last night?

So I was wondering that maybe for the environment, the neighbors could have shared the same car? :phew:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luvxuvkuv said:

Now where’s the picture of our PPC going home together to have their alone time? :phew:

28 minutes ago, Inetz said:

I have a question, it's for research purpose and I need answer -_-

Do you think when they have a gathering like that, the "neighbors" are coming together? Because It doesn't seem like their whole stylist/make up team was there last night?

So I was wondering that maybe for the environment, the neighbors could have shared the same car? :phew:

I still don't want the media to candidly catch them or something but ikr, can't let my delulu mode to turn off since their residences are only 200m aparts :sweatingbullets:

with all of these recent updates, dunno but I'm guessing that the Phuket photo might probably be released in the future, maybe tvN will include it in the DVD:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

i think they had a reunion since the show is still getting recognized and still trending :wub: love you ppc! Before i shipped ppc i simply loved their show and their chemistry. I do hope they get together and hopefully the knetz dont bash them. I'd like to believe that we have a big ppc group cheering them on :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

I still don't want the media to candidly catch them or something but ikr, can't let my delulu mode to turn off since their residences are only 200m aparts :sweatingbullets:

I agree with you. I hope media will leave them alone.

I know everyone is high, but somehow I hope we don't set our expectations too high. The road to shipping PPC is known to have so many twists and turns.

• Like 2

I think there are 4 persons per table and they were in a long table arranged side by side together. 

PMY, Hwang Bora, the intern guy and other cast members may be sitting on other tables.

delulu : PMY was sitting on PSJ's right side while his left side was PD nim :tounge_xd:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I agree with you. I hope media will leave them alone.

I know everyone is high, but somehow I hope we don't set our expectations too high. The road to shipping PPC is known to have so many twists and turns.

Not only PPC but all Korean ships are difficult to ship because they are very secretive due to Knetz always reacting negatively. 

And even if Korean celebrity couples get married, most of them remain very much private never posting anything about private life and seldom seen in public together.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think there are 4 persons per table and they were in a long table arranged side by side together. 

PMY, Hwang Bora, the intern guy and other cast members may be sitting on other tables.

delulu : PMY was sitting on PSJ's right side while his left side was PD nim :tounge_xd:

I think there are 6 persons per table and they sit two tables.