[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Just a note for those who have the weibo link for the shipper’s video - if you would like the chinese words translation and since I have done it for a mate in this forum, just PM me :) won’t post it here to avoid shipping wars and because some weibo users are not too keen to have it on other public forums.

I want it too. Kamsahamnida :wub:

• Like 1

This is a side-note but I was stalking MarieBelle's IG and I'm 10000% sure that the white dress PMY donned for the 2017 AAA is from one of their bridal collections!!

(So, technically, we /have/ seen her in a wedding gown, just ..  out of context lmao).  :love::naughty:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

8 hours ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Chỉ cần một lưu ý cho những người có liên kết weibo cho video của người gửi hàng - nếu bạn muốn dịch từ tiếng Trung và vì tôi đã làm nó cho một người bạn đời trong diễn đàn này, chỉ PM tôi :) sẽ không đăng nó ở đây để tránh các cuộc chiến tranh và bởi vì một số người dùng weibo không quá quan tâm để có nó trên các diễn đàn công cộng khác.

Pls, PM me. I wanna watch it. Tks.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Aigoo... are we getting a confirmation with the bff that this ship is already sailing????:glasses:.... Love is in the air :love: according to her :blush::grin:

Lol, is she holding a cow shaped ice cream or something in her other hand? 

• Like 5

Came across an old livecam of PMY and PSJ arriving at the Hong Kong Airport for MAMA 2016. It’s a live cam so I am assuming that they arrived on the same day. I can’t read korean though so I’m not sure if they arrived at the same time as well or even if they took the same flight? It looked like they came at different times though..

Interesting that this media agency decided to include them both them in the same video. Seo Kang Joon, who was her partner for the event is nowhere in sight.

Sorry I’m not sure how to embed videos but here’s the link.

She looks super beautiful here, natural and glowing with a little bit of weight around her face.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Aigoo... are we getting a confirmation with the bff that this ship is already sailing????:glasses:.... Love is in the air :love: according to her :blush::grin:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

The scene when she was choosing what to wear for their date...  interesting hmmmm very interesting :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Came across an old livecam of PMY and PSJ arriving at the Hong Kong Airport for MAMA 2016. It’s a live cam so I am assuming that they arrived on the same day. I can’t read korean though so I’m not sure if they arrived at the same time as well or even if they took the same flight? It looked like they came at different times though..

Interesting that this media agency decided to include them both them in the same video. Seo Kang Joon, who was her partner for the event is nowhere in sight.

She looks super beautiful here, natural and glowing with a little bit of weight around her face.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, strymeek said:

From what I observed on other actors and KPop idols travelling, the way live videos are arranged, the sequence shown on video of Celebrities arriving is according to the time of arrival from the time they are seen by paparazzis waiting, so high chances are PSJ and PMY did arrive in HongKong on the same flight. Same flight plus being near each other backstage during the event, adding to the long list of coincidences between these two. :sweatingbullets::joy:

• Like 16

If Dec 2016 is the MAMA and that video showed they were in the same event,  we cannot anymore rule out that one way or the other,  fate made way for them to speak to each other.   Yet, NOT jumping to conclusions tho,  the next set of events,  started Feb 2017...(here I am in delulu stage now coz the 'rubber shoes' )... then the AAA in Nov 2017 then WWWSK in June 2018.   And then again,  omooooo.... last day of outdoor shooting on Wednesday... ... party... on 26 July, Thursday.... not sure yet if there is Phuket  :pensive:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@ppinlove0606 Thank you so much for doing the translations!!! I've been busy traveling a bit today. 

Just saw the preview video for Ep 15 and I have really mixed feelings of both excitement and sadness. Excited that we will be seeing a proposal and sad that it's all going to be over by Thursday. :(

Although I was not a PMY fan before WWWSK, I'm pretty sure I will get emotional and teary watching MY in a wedding dress. :bawling:

She had so many FIRST experiences with SJ. Her FIRST roller coaster ride, her FIRST ROM COM, and now her FIRST "modern" wedding scene wearing a bridal gown. No matter what happens in the future PSJ would be the guy who had experienced many of her FIRST experiences No? Regardless if they would be in a relationship or not, no doubt PSJ will have a special place in her heart. :blush:

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

Since the wedding rumors came out, I also happened to lurk around the Marie Belle IG and I found this: 

And I’m not sure what it says but I just found it interesting how this is a post not related to their (beautiful) wedding gowns. I wonder if it was already pre-planned for a wedding scene and this is their clue or if the PDs decided to go with them since they showed interest first. But whatever the reason, is this a coincidence B)? Their gowns are GORGEOUS :wub:

Edit: I think KMS’s dress at the Spanish embassy scene was theirs, oops!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, nanaman1410 said:

Me too. Please pm me too. I had to make and account also. 

13 hours ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Just a note for those who have the weibo link for the shipper’s video - if you would like the chinese words translation and since I have done it for a mate in this forum, just PM me :) won’t post it here to avoid shipping wars and because some weibo users are not too keen to have it on other public forums.

Please PM me the link and translation TT Thank you in advance dear <3

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ppinlove0606 said:

PM me plz~~

• Like 2

I'm disappointed with the short BTS no BTS for the morning after, I wanna see his reaction seeing PMY in the white shirt :( they need to release the DVD :sweatingbullets::lol:

by the way, I notice PSJ's Balenciaga cap here is Blue but it was Brown in the video he posted like that of PMY

• Like 4
  • LOL 1