[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Hi dolls! I've seen this video before long time ago on IG but I repeated it now just to recreate my eyes :D (I don't know how many times, maybe to much for a non pervert person B))

Aaaanyways...have you noticed how urgent PSJ looks in here? I mean, just look the way he moves his hands (it remembers me the closet kiss and his hands out of control when apparently that wasn't in the script as you can see in the bts for that episode), how he pushes PMY's hips toward him :o , the passion in the way he kisses her and if you notice she might be on some apple box or maybe using some really high heals because her hips are at the same level than his making them to be to close down there for just being friends (i have to stop watching this kind of scenes because I'm having dirty thoughts :sweatingbullets:). 

They should receive an Oscar if this is just acting because not every actor and actress can accomplish this kind of deep emotions and chemistry unless they are really in love. I don't know dolls but PPC remember me the movie Mr. and Ms. Smith. When I saw that movie (I'm not a fan of Angelina and Brad) I loved their interaction and at some point I couldn't explain with words why and later I knew they fell inlove in that movie soooo I'm 100000% sure is the same case for PPC. 

Well, at least this time I keep it short ^_^

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Did u guys see that lip biting from PMY lol

here's also this one I found. Look at PSJ, sometimes I feel like PMY stroked his arm not only for actin but I think she's reminding him they need to refrain themselves and at least stay somewhat professional lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Is anyone here ever seen PSJ or PMY’s interview from any articles that says they want to work together again?

Because I haven’t find any.

This is just my opinion ,not only for PPc but also all actors out there. 

So we all know that every actors and actress will do the post interview after their drama ended right?

I read some actors/actresses wants to work together again in the future and some just thanked their co-stars, here what i think about that, 

when they say they want to work together again in the future it means they did their  job in a very professional way. They feel like they are doing the job acting with her/him without any worries about this role can get into their personal feeling. 

and some of them didn’t say like that, they just thanked their co-starts it’s because when they work together acting as a couple they can’t  control their  personal feelings or being unconscious. They might think “ i am a professional actors or actress but working with her/him i sometimes cannot fokus on my job my heart is beating so fast ” so working together with her/him is not making me a professional one.

after all actors and actress are also humans.

OMG this is so messy, I’m trying to give my opinion but

my english is suck so I don’t know if you guys can understand what i was trying to say here .

please don’t @ me    

He wants to work together again with all his co-star. He honored everyone.

ex. Kim ji won 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1025411wpp/park-seo-joon-dishes-dating-rumors-kim-ji-won-friendship-btss-v

Park Seo Joon continued, “On my personal feelings, I can say that she was amazing. I want to work with her again, and I hope we can do so in a few years.”

6 hours ago, park2park said:

This is just my thought ok? dont take it too serious.

I used to think the system was rigged, etc that PSJ and PMY seem to be running into voting problem. But lately, with how the media has been, I questioned sometimes if behind the whole voting thing, if its intentional done by PPC's companies. I know its a crazy idea but whenever I think about it, I'm almost convinced to believe that PPC companies do know the deal between the two and it is agreed between the 2 to avoid PPC in the limelight as much as possible to avoid their professional work and probably business contracts that they're obligated to fulfill so getting into a scandal right now will not be good for the 2. Also, I somewhat have a feeling they might've bought out media outlets to hush it as well. Some of u said dispatch probably don't have a photo of the 2 that's why they cant prove anything. I'm starting to think differently. I feel that they have already, but for some reasons they cant release it either. Idk how to explain it and I hope I made sense but it's just a hunch that I have.

Thanks my dear, it was interesting to read

3 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Is anyone here ever seen PSJ or PMY’s interview from any articles that says they want to work together again?

Because I haven’t find any.

This is just my opinion ,not only for PPc but also all actors out there. 

So we all know that every actors and actress will do the post interview after their drama ended right?

I read some actors/actresses wants to work together again in the future and some just thanked their co-stars, here what i think about that, 

when they say they want to work together again in the future it means they did their  job in a very professional way. They feel like they are doing the job acting with her/him without any worries about this role can get into their personal feeling. 

and some of them didn’t say like that, they just thanked their co-starts it’s because when they work together acting as a couple they can’t  control their  personal feelings or being unconscious. They might think “ i am a professional actors or actress but working with her/him i sometimes cannot fokus on my job my heart is beating so fast ” so working together with her/him is not making me a professional one.

after all actors and actress are also humans.

OMG this is so messy, I’m trying to give my opinion but 

my english is suck so I don’t know if you guys can understand what i was trying to say here .

please don’t @ me    

I read from a psj interview in ig that he said he hopes to work with pmy again

11 hours ago, jingjaja said:

He wants to work together again with all his co-star. He honored everyone.

ex. Kim ji won 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1025411wpp/park-seo-joon-dishes-dating-rumors-kim-ji-won-friendship-btss-v

Park Seo Joon continued, “On my personal feelings, I can say that she was amazing. I want to work with her again, and I hope we can do so in a few years.”

I knew about this article, 

i was asking if he ever says that he wants to work again with PMY ?.

10 hours ago, fasiou said:

read from a psj interview in ig that he said he hopes to work with pmy again

Can you please send me the link to that 

I want to compare PPC kissing scenes with others and I watch this: 

And I can say that PPC is the champion kekeke..because their hands movement looks so natural and they can touch each other parts like neck, shoulder, hips etc freely. And PMY kiss back PSJ, her response was so good

Bonus, bravo who commented like this:

IMG-20181103-WA0001.md.jpg :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

I knew about this article, 

i was asking if he ever says that he wants to work again with PMY ?

in my opinion if an actors/actress says they want to work again with his/her past co-starts it means during the time they worked together, there was not “personal feelings as a normal/regular  person” was involved. That’s why they can freely says that.

Can you please send me the link to that 

If im not wrong it was at zakia_ss page, you can check that my dear and if i found it i will share my dear, but im not sure we should check

in the part 2, he mentioned again "순애보"(soon-ae-bo).:lol: do you remember? after wwwsk, he said in the interview he want "순애보적인 love"(the deep love for one woman). in this video, he described lee young joon as "순애보". seems like he wants to love someone like LYJ loved KMS.:wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

PMY's dancing video is getting so much buzz, the video is about to hit 1M views within 3 days! B)

People are in shock lol and PMY gets lots of praise :wub:

I have to say that I'm pretty satisfied with the way Namoo is handling PMY's career, they are doing everything right so far.-_-

4 hours ago, baniibanixD said:

I might be a little bit late but I  heard that the couple commentary teaser has been released for a while. Has anyone here watched it? :tears: If yes can you tell me what did they say or which scenes were they commenting :bawling: I'm dying to know :tears:

If I remember correctly, someone here said PPC did the commentary with PD nim, they were having fun and look confortable together, regarding the scenes, no news abt that.

• Like 2

Hi Chingu,

Just want to share my story why I board this ship...for me it was BTS ep 12 "the one that VP will have overseas trip" they did the backhug and punishment kiss. I think the BTS showed a lot of emotions...well at least for me. first, when PSJ gave the backhug on the BTS, for me the way PSJ backhug PMY was too below the backhug "area" it was so low that you can see his hand was on half-of-PMY-front-body Second, on that punishment kiss...the way PSJ grasp PMY neck was so intense-yet-firm-but-sweet also when the PD say Cut/good for couple seconds PSJ still put his hand on hold and then release PMY's neck with SUPER SWEET EYE CONTACT. Then after that THE-REST-IS-HISTORY LOL...I was start to re-check all the interviews,press conference,kakao live,viki,and God knows how may times I was re-checking all the BTS as well. This is my first EVER ship Kdrama couple.....not sorry for me :)

What i think was that the rest of WWWSK casts are somewhat has the past working experience with either PSJ or PMY, what I feel is they all know that PPC in the relationship....CMIIW. 

Anyway that closet kiss and bed scene was THE BEST I EVER SEEN in my 15+years watching K-drama....its not about LUST, its about LOVE.So i dont think if you dont have any feelings,you can "act" like PSJxPMY done during that scene.

What I found also that PSJ was always happy during filming WWWSK, so shy like a puppy....you know the boyfriend whose madly in love with the girlfriend feelin, while PMY was the boss for me since she can hold the feeling (better) not to mention ep 13 I think they both lost control LOL.

OMG I can keep Go on and On......But anyway, so thankful that I have this forum to share my craziness, they both good people....I hope the are truly meant to be (after so many many many coincidence in life for both of them) Time will tell for sure :heart: 

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Hi Chingu,

Just want to share my story why I board this ship...for me it was BTS ep 12 "the one that VP will have overseas trip" they did the backhug and punishment kiss. I think the BTS showed a lot of emotions...well at least for me. first, when PSJ gave the backhug on the BTS, for me the way PSJ backhug PMY was too below the backhug "area" it was so low that you can see his hand was on half-of-PMY-front-body Second, on that punishment kiss...the way PSJ grasp PMY neck was so intense-yet-firm-but-sweet also when the PD say Cut/good for couple seconds PSJ still put his hand on hold and then release PMY's neck with SUPER SWEET EYE CONTACT. Then after that THE-REST-IS-HISTORY LOL...I was start to re-check all the interviews,press conference,kakao live,viki,and God knows how may times I was re-checking all the BTS as well. This is my first EVER ship Kdrama couple.....not sorry for me :)

What i think was that the rest of WWWSK casts are somewhat has the past working experience with either PSJ or PMY, what I feel is they all know that PPC in the relationship....CMIIW. 

Anyway that closet kiss and bed scene was THE BEST I EVER SEEN in my 15+years watching K-drama....its not about LUST, its about LOVE.So i dont think if you dont have any feelings,you can "act" like PSJxPMY done during that scene.

What I found also that PSJ was always happy during filming WWWSK, so shy like a puppy....you know the boyfriend whose madly in love with the girlfriend feelin, while PMY was the boss for me since she can hold the feeling (better) not to mention ep 13 I think they both lost control LOL.

OMG I can keep Go on and On......But anyway, so thankful that I have this forum to share my craziness, they both good people....I hope the are truly meant to be (after so many many many coincidence in life for both of them) Time will tell for sure :heart: 

OMG doll! I have to say that's one of my favorite kiss (I think I'm lying because I love all of them and I can't stop watching them :wub:

I love it because even when it's simple and short I've noticed his hand graving her neck too not just in the bts but in the scene as well. I like the way she is smiling in the middle of the kiss (she is really enjoying it) and then he looks at her briefly to continue kissing her very pleased and in a more intense way. Seriously dolls, this two are driving me crazy  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kdramalover0216 said:

OMG doll! I have to say that's one of my favorite kiss (I think I'm lying because I love all of them and I can't stop watching them :wub:

I love it because even when it's simple and short I've noticed his hand graving her neck too not just in the bts but in the scene as well. I like the way she is smiling in the middle of the kiss (she is really enjoying it) and then he looks at her briefly to continue kissing her very pleased and in a more intense way. Seriously dolls, this two are driving me crazy  :sweatingbullets:

I like it when she smiling in the middle of kissing like in what you mentioned above also during closet kiss, that's show how she enjoying the kiss:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GraceW said:

Hi Chingu,

you literally took the words out of my own mouth. I also questioned those back hugs tbh. He has done so many back hugs scenes with other costars already so I don't think I can buy the PSJ touching her there was accidental lol Another thing was the back hug  during the scene when he said he wants to hold her just a little bit longer cause she's leaving soon, he literally snuggled his face into her neck that some fans concluded he might've slightly pecked her neck. The grip of his hold of PMY towards his body is totally like dating mode rather than acting to me. Oher shippers can tell me differently but I have done enough research to know PSJ back hugs to PMY is totally different than PSJ to his previous costars.

Whether they've been dating for 3 yrs or not is still a mystery, but for sure PSJ has some sort of strong feelings for PMY that honestly I think if they weren't dating at the time of filming, it was his perfect chance to make her falls for him. PMY's body and reactions during bts clearly showed she did in fact.

Some one was amazing enough to compiled all the BTS together in one clip. Have fun watching it shippers!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4