[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

You can search #parkseojoon on Twitter and you’ll find it. 

I don’t want to post it here cos they owner is not in this ship but another ship.

Thanks guy, I saw it. I am sure that in that photo is PSJ. I remember his shoes well. 

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw that pic too.. i dunno what to think.. maybe he has zits? :grimace:

The worst thing is they said he called the girl “chagiya” , idk if it’s true or not ,i mean I don’t really  believe in rumors without a proof but i can easily get distracted by it.

If tons of zits then I’d believe that :o

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Thanks guy, I saw it. I am sure that in that photo is PSJ. I remember his shoes well. 

Wait , did u see his shoes? 

Because the picture that I was talking about is only showing his upper body.

8 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

what if he really dating "someone " else, nothing we can do but to accept it 

you’re right we need to accept it, 

but still can i cry? :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

The worst thing is they said he called the girl “chagiya” , idk if it’s true or not ,i mean I don’t really  believe in rumors without a proof but i can easily get distracted by it.

If tons of zits then I’d believe that :o

i read about that too. the person who allegedly captured the pic said they were lovey dovey with each other. i honestly dont think psj will do that in public. that is so unlikely of him to act that way. do u really think he would call someone ‘baby’ loudly in public? hurm i dont buy it.  the funny thing is, ppl are claiming that girl is kjw. isnt she has a bf already? 

but i dunno im having headache too..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Wait , did u see his shoes? 

Because the picture that I was talking about is only showing his upper body.

you’re right we need to accept it, 

but still can i cry? :cry:

In the photo will see some  his white shoes and pants.

41 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

from the info i get on ig, awesome ent ceo responded that the woman is a promotion company ceo who is based in china..she works with psj. she came to korea and they had meal together. she is a middle aged woman who has a kid in high school.. but im not sure if we are talking about the same pic. someone uploaded a pic in psj dc gallery and his ceo responded immediately so ppl wont jump to conclusion.. 

someone uploaded a pic in psj dc and his ceo responded? i couldn't see any pics in psj dc today and awesome ent ceo never responds to fans questions and never wrote anything in psj dc..  and i saw someone wrote psj called the woman as "baby" hahaha..:lol:it's impossible. 

guys..it's fake news. if the pic and story is true, there was already uproar(war) in Naver and by kntzs in Korea. but nothing happened in Korea now.

anyway i think the person who made the fake news is very stupid...if he has gf, he never dates in the midday and never calls his gf "baby" in public. haha

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

from the info i get on ig, awesome ent ceo responded that the woman is a promotion company ceo who is based in china..she works with psj. she came to korea and they had meal together. she is a middle aged woman who has a kid in high school.. but im not sure if we are talking about the same pic. someone uploaded a pic in psj dc gallery and his ceo responded immediately so ppl wont jump to conclusion.. 

cmon guys! you are easily rattled! LOL! 

it can be anyone... even the other ship is saying it was the girl in their ship.. someone said he called her "jagiya"? 

i guess I can claim also that when PMy was in SG.. I heard her talking over the phone and heard her say something like "i miss you baby" but in Korean! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

someone uploaded a pic in psj dc and his ceo responded? i couldn't see any pics in psj dc today and awesome ent ceo never responds to fans questions and never wrote anything in psj dc..  and i saw someone wrote psj called the woman as "baby" hahaha..:lol:it's impossible. 

guys..it's fake news. if the pic and story is true, there was already uproar(war) in Naver and by kntzs. but nothing in Korea now.

anyway i think the person who made the fake news is very stupid...if he has gf, he never dates in the midday and never calls his gf "baby" on the street. haha

that’s y it seemed bogus to me. ppl make stuffs up all the time. we dont even know if it is really psj in the pic.. should i post the alleged ceo’s response here? i still remember where i saw it... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i read about that too. the person who allegedly captured the pic said they were lovey dovey with each other. i honestly dont think psj will do that in public. that is so unlikely of him to act that way. do u really think he would call someone ‘baby’ loudly in public? hurm i dont buy it.  the funny thing is, ppl are claiming that girl is kjw. isnt she has a bf already? 

but i dunno im having headache too..

This is ruined my day, i woke up with this news. 

Even if it’s not true but it’s still making me sad .

hahaha I shouldn’t have put too much for this things 

11 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

In the photo will see some  his shoes and pants.

Really??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

that’s y it seemed bogus to me. ppl make stuffs up all the time. we dont even know if it is really psj in the pic.. should i post the alleged ceo’s response here? i still remember where i saw it... 

yess.. please do... and i think we are seeing different pictures. lol..

i only saw a blurry picture of a masked man outside with a woman beside her.. i dont see any shoes.. becaimuse you can only see from head to waist because it was taken from a window.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

guys..it's fake news. if the pic and story is true, there was already uproar(war) in Naver and by kntzs in Korea. but nothing happened in Korea now.

anyway i think the person who made the fake news is very stupid...if he has gf, he never dates in the midday and never calls his gf "baby" in public. haha

good point !

• Like 1

is this the picture?

if this is it.... how is this proof that its PSJ?? lol

because someone said so? the one who apparently took the pic and heard what he said.? haha

wow! that is very detailed! good job! haha (sarcastic comment)

___ I also deleted the pic.. most of you saw it already anyway.. 

Edited by zashi23
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

sorry.. still not convinced.. lol.. if its the shoes.. there are a lot of people who could have those.. celebrities or not.

hmmmmm... someone is up to something... but this is pretty weak.. I think even hardcore PSJ fans could would agree this is not him. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i asked my friend to screenshot this from someone’s ig lol. here you go

why explain sooooo detail that "she is middleage woman and even has a child in highschool " .................. 

• Like 2